F/M - Eva the emo and a roll of duct tape

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

F/M - Eva the emo and a roll of duct tape

Postby Beserkade12 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:12 pm

This is my first story on this forum. I hope to write more as I've had a lot of experiences of being tied up in recent years that I'd like to share, so any feedback would be very appreciated.

Part 1 - Eva gets revenge

This happened in the Halloween holiday of my first year at college. I'd said goodbye to a lot of friends at high school, one of whom was my friend Eva. We had been friends right from our first year and we'd briefly dated in year 10, which was when I first found out that she was really into bondage. She loved being the dominatrix, but our bondage experiences when we were dating were very light. Thankfully we remained friends after things didn't work out and we sometimes got into kinky conversations outside of class about what we'd do to each other and how we'd tie each other up.

I should probably give a short description of what she looks like. She's a tall (naturally) brunette girl, but over the summer she'd dyed her hair green. She has blue eyes and wears glasses. She's a bit of an emo and she normally wears full black. I can't say I share her taste in music but she's a great person to be around for laughs and if you get her in that mood she would drive you crazy with dirty talk :lol:

Anyway, so I hadn't spoken to her for about 5 months. I didn't have a Facebook account at the time and I had originally promised to hang out over the summer after high school was finished, so I felt pretty bad when college came around and I hadn't seen her at all. Later on though I made an account and got speaking to her online. One day she asked if I was doing anything because she wanted to hang out. I said I wasn't and she invited me round to her house.

I headed to Eva's house and when I got there I was greeted with a surprisingly fierce hug. She jumped on me and told me that she'd missed me and invited me in. I couldn't help but stare at her for a second. It was the first time I'd seen her with her new hair and it really suited her. She'd done her makeup and everything and had a sexy black leather jacket on. She looked really good. As I sat down in the living room I noticed that the house was empty besides the two of us. After some banter, we began to chat.

"So what did you do over the summer holidays? You must have been really busy," she asked. I simply told her "oh, not much. It was pretty boring to be honest. Sorry I didn't see you."

She seemed a little bit put out but she asked if I wanted any water and I said "yes please!" I felt pretty guilty about it really, but soon enough I was gonna make up for it. She had headed off to the kitchen but as the time went on I started to wonder what she was doing. I called out her name, but I got no reply. I went to the kitchen to see if she was alright but no one was there. Suddenly I felt the basement door behind me fling open and she pounced on my back.

"Eva?! What ar-mmph!!" Out of nowhere she shoved a satsuma into my mouth and held me by my neck tightly with her arm, forcing my jaws to clench so I couldn't spit it out. She used her other arm to hold my hands behind me. "This is for not talking to me all summer!" she said, furiously and proceeded to march me upstairs. She took me to her room where a desk chair was laid out. She forced me into the chair and grabbed a roll of black thick duct tape from her shelf. Forcing my hands behind my back she began to tape my wrists together. I spat out the satsuma and yelled "Eva, please!" but she quickly covered my mouth with her now gloved hands. "You just lost your talking privileges, honey. I hope you like gags!" "MMPH?!" She finished taping my wrists and picked up an old, foul-smelling pink sock from the side of her bed and balled it up and shoved it into my mouth. It tasted vile and I immediately tried spitting it out but she quickly applied a layer of tape to my lips. It stuck really well and I tried hard to get it off and I couldn't. Not content with that she plastered another 5 pieces over my mouth and began wrapping more tape around my legs. I felt scared and vulnerable in front of her. It wasn't the first time I'd been bound and gagged by her, but man she was pissed! I had no idea what she was going to do to me.

She finished taping my legs together and got really close to my face and said "we're going to have a lot of fun this week," and then winked at me. I was petrified. She couldn't keep me here for a week could she? :gag:
Last edited by Beserkade12 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Re: F/M - Eva the emo and a roll of duct tape

Postby Ryguy98 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Please please please continue!

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Part 2 - The torture begins

So there I sat, stuck to the desk chair with my wrists tightly taped behind me, my wrapped up legs squirming in front of me and my mouth packed with a dirty putrid sock that was getting damper by the second and layers of tape to stop me spitting it out. This beautiful, controlling girl looked me deep in my helpless eyes and I shuddered at the thought of what she'd do to me to get her revenge. :bondage: :spank; :tickle: Yet, I was thoroughly turned on.

She stood there, staring into my eyes only an inch or so away from my face for what felt like forever but then she pulled away. "I've gotta go get something. I'll be right back, honey! Make yourself comfortable, you're gonna be tied up at my mercy for a long time so get used to it." :twisted: I whimpered behind my gag. She left the room and I instantly started struggling to get out. My wrists were taped together in a criss-cross fashion, so as much as I struggled I couldn't get out. The tape around my legs felt a little bit more loose but I still couldn't get it off. The taste of the sock was really starting to get to me. It tasted like vinegar and I felt myself gag. I hoped I wouldn't throw up. But while my stomach was deciding whether or not to regurgitate last night's pizza into my already crammed mouth, my penis was throbbing. I felt horny as hell and while part of me wanted to break out of my bonds and run as far away as possible, part of me also was morbidly curious as to what she had planned for me. I had always been turned on by being tied up anyway so I stopped struggling and went with it.

After a few minutes Eva returned. She had put some shiny red lipstick on that made her already lovely face look even more pretty and her leather jacket had been replaced with a latex suit. She held what looked like a toy gun in her hand. I was perplexed. She looked at me and, giving me an evil grin, pointed the toy gun right at my throbbing erection. I panicked and started struggling to get free and MMMPHing furiously. I immediately regretted my morbid curiosity.

"Stop struggling, sweetie, or I'll fire this potato gun at your vulnerable cock." I stopped struggling, I really didn't want to get hit anywhere, let alone my nads! "Good boy! Now, if you try to escape I will shoot you in the balls. If you disrespect me, I will shoot you in the balls. If you don't do anything I tell you to, I will shoot you in the balls. If you manage to escape I will find you, tie you back up in a much more uncomfortable way and shoot you in the balls repeatedly. Understood?" I nodded my head vigorously. "Good!" She lowered the potato gun and I sighed with relief through my gag.

She walked around me with a sexy stroll until she was behind me and I couldn't see her. I heard her wardrobe doors open behind me. To briefly describe her room, it was very pink and girly. She had the fluffy pink cushions on her bed, the mirror with lipstick marks and glitter to the side of me, but it was full to the brim with posters. She had a Batman Arkham City poster, a Fallout Boy poster, a Game of Thrones poster and all sorts of other posters with meme-related jokes on them. I heard her say from behind me "I cleared out my wardrobe just for you, honey!" Uh oh. I knew what that meant. She grabbed the desk chair and hoisted me up into the cupboard. "I also packed it with some of my bondage gear. It's all new stuff, plenty that you haven't seen before!" I looked to the sides of me and was horrified when I saw all sorts of S&M equipment, ranging from belts and whips to hand and feet cuffs to rope, pink bondage tape and a black rubber ballgag.

My eyes widened as she looked down and saw my throbbing erection. "Oh, we can't have that now! You're here to be punished, not rewarded." With that she left the room. My heart was racing. I struggled harder than before and managed to get my legs loose. Just and I started to gradually move myself out of the wardrobe, Eva returned with a bucket of ice cubes. She saw me edging out of the wardrobe and her face turned from calm to livid. She grabbed her gun and I froze completely. "GET BACK IN THE WARDROBE!" she yelled. Shitting myself, I edged back into the wardrobe. I was shaking. She put her gun to the side and grabbed the roll of duct tape. She wrapped it around my legs tighter and longer than before. Then she taped up my feet. I groaned under my gag. "Shut the fuck up," she growled. I had really annoyed her now. Then she grabbed one of the belts and tied my taped up feet to the main leg of the desk chair. Then she wrapped tape around my torso sticking my chest to the back of the chair. I was completely helpless. She started unzipping my trousers and I flinched a little. She looked up at me and pinched my nose shut. "I am in charge here. You comply or you get hurt. Got it?" Struggling for breath, I nodded. She let go of my nose and I breathed in heavily. It felt really threatening to know that she could kill me whenever she wanted, but I trusted she wouldn't do that. She pulled down my underwear exposing my hard penis and filled my pants with ice cubes. I moaned and struggled instinctively. The feel of freezing cold ice on my cock and balls was unbearable.

She pulled my underwear back up and zipped up my trousers. "Mmmmphgh!" I complained at her. "Well you shouldn't have ignored me in the holidays, honey. That's what you get for leaving me all alone. See you in a few hours!" I gave one more helpless mew behind my gag at her but she simply grinned and closed the wardrobe door, leaving me in pitch darkness, helpless with my balls freezing.
Last edited by Beserkade12 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedarkdefender
Kidnapped

Postby thedarkdefender » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:46 am

Good start. More plase.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:20 am

Part 3 - Getting humiliated by Eva

I sat there struggling and moaning like mad for about half an hour. My throbbing erection was completely gone and my trousers were soiled from the melting ice cubes. Eva came back looking gorgeous as ever and I prayed she would let me go. She held my phone in her hand. I must have left it on the table downstairs before she tied me up. "Your mum wants you to call her and let you know what time you'll be back," she said and I responded with a grunt. "I'll have to ungag you but remember - if you scream I get to play target practice with the potato gun." I nodded enthusiastically, the taste of the sock was still fresh as ever and I wanted it out. She ripped the tape from my mouth which almost made me scream but she covered my mouth with her hand. "You don't get to say anything apart from what you have to say to your mum," she ordered "and if you tell her that I have you bound and gagged as my prisoner I will torture you and keep you tied up forever. Is that understood?" I hesitantly nodded my head, her hand still firmly covering my mouth. "Lovely!"

She released her hand from my mouth and I spat out the foul sock which fell onto my lap. I didn't dare say a word as Eva dialed my mum and put the phone to my ear. I told my mum that I was going to be stopping overnight while trying not to chatter my teeth from the ice and wet underwear that covered my balls. Eva hung up the phone for me. I thought she was going to let me go but I thought too soon. "Eva, I'm sorry I didn't see yo-mmph!" With that she shoved the soaking balled-up sock back in my mouth and then followed that up by taking a pair of panties from behind her and shoving them deep into my mouth. "Ah, you should know that those panties are soiled." "MMPH?!?" "Yeah I intentionally peed in them after I left you, just as a special treat!" As I realised what was in my mouth I really felt like I was going to be sick but before I could spit it out she took the black rubber ballgag and forced that into my mouth. She strapped it in tightly around the back and, not content with that, took the tape again and wrapped it round my head multiple times. "It's gonna take more than a simple sorry for me to forgive you. Plus, you broke one of the rules so I have to punish you." I thought the disgusting gag was the punishment but I was mistaken. :bound:

Eva seductively grabbed a pair of scissors and teased me with them, running them across my skin. She cut off my shirt and the tape surrounding my chest. Then she took clothing pins from her draw and attached them to my hard nipples. They pinched down really hard and my nipples stung. My eyes watered and she just laughed malevolently at my predicament :lol: :twisted: She picked up a third clothespin and pinched my nose shut with it, blocking of my air. She stood with her hands on her hips in front of me while I flailed in the chair unable to breath. She was clearly enjoying herself but I was panicking. 30 seconds went by and she still left me struggling desperately. I hadn't breathed in properly when she pinched me so I was trying to breath in, but the tape was stuck securely to my lips. I felt my face starting to turn blue and I thought she was going to let me pass out, but she finally took the clothespin of. I panted through my nose and gag. "Well, that was fun!" she said, "I've gotta run some chores round the house, so if you'd be so kind as to stay here as my helpless little victim for a few more hours." "Mmmphgrrr?!" I moaned. "Don't worry, it'll be fun! I prepared some music for you to keep you entertained." She pulled out an iPod and plugged the earphones in my ear. She started playing Justin Bieber, which she knew was my least favourite artist. This was torture.

She said something but I couldn't hear because of the volume of the terrible music. Then she took off one of her trainers and shoved it in my face, covering my nose. They stank! I coughed at little at how much they reeked while she took the tape and wrapped it around my head, holding it in place. She winked at me and closed the wardrobe door once again. She has left me struggling to breath with the stench of her sweaty trainers being the only air I could get, trying not to vomit from her soaked sock and piss-wet panties being trapped in my mouth, while my nipples were on fire, my ears were being ruined by the song 'Baby' being played at full volume, and with ice cubes still freezing up my balls and making my pants and trousers wet. This was one evil girl.
Last edited by Beserkade12 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gagher2018
TUGs Member

Postby Gagher2018 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:33 am

I like it a lot so far, but I have a question. earlier in the story you mentioned you both thought of ways you'd tie each other up, was she ever tied up at your control?
Nothing feels better than having all the power over a beautiful girl

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Gagher2018 wrote:I like it a lot so far, but I have a question. earlier in the story you mentioned you both thought of ways you'd tie each other up, was she ever tied up at your control?

Thanks man :) Yeah we thought of ways to tie each other up and in our brief time together when we went out when we were 15 we actually did tie each other up (I'll be going into detail in the next part). And yes I did get to tie her up a few times, mostly as revenge. She seemed to enjoy it and so did I, but when we were together she usually insisted that she was the dominant one, so the second she got free she'd get me back.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Part 4 - When we were young

Let me start off this next post by saying that at this time I was confused about my feelings towards Eva. To put it bluntly, I thought she was pretty and kind (when she wanted to be) and I was somewhat sexually attracted to her. I had a thing for long-haired girls who dyed their hair different colours and I also had a thing for dominant girls who could tie me up and control me. Thing is though, I didn't want a relationship with her, but I think she wanted a relationship with me. In my mind, we tried that when we were younger and things didn't work out and I didn't want to return to it. Also, there was someone else in my life at the time, a girl called Katie. We weren't truly going out at the time, but we had hooked up at a few parties and I was preparing for the right time to ask her out. I never expected anything like this would come out of my visit to Eva's house, but it was only after my torture session in her cupboard that I realised that she might be trying to get us to go out again. :(

So this post is going to be a bit of a flashback episode. :lol: I thought back to when Eva and I were going out in year 10. We had been out on a few dates and one day we went to see The Hunger Games at the cinema. We kissed through most of the film on the back seat of the cinema, but I was chatting to her while she was trying to watch it. I'd read the book and I'll put my hands up and say that I was that annoying film-goer who told Eva all about the story while she was watching it. She eventually got sick of me talking and covered my mouth with her hand. I grunted and tried to get her off me playfully and with that she placed a firm grip on my balls. Squeezing them slightly, she threatened me "you will shut up or I will rip your nuts off and shove them up your ass." I was caught completely off guard and, stunned, I stopped talking. She took her hand off my mouth after a few seconds and got to enjoy the rest of the film in peace. That was the first time she'd ever done anything like that to me and it really turned me on. I had been tied up before, but never in a sexual way, so I planned on provoking her to tie me up and have her way with me.

We left the cinema and got the bus back to her house. On the bus back I tried annoying her by yammering on some more about the book. I think I spoiled one of the character deaths for her and she wasn't particularly happy about that :lol: She took the bait and said "if you don't shut up, I'll have to tie you up and gag you," and the conversation went on in a very flirty way. When we got off the bus I walked her to her house. When we got there she invited me in and walked me to her room. When I was there, she locked the door behind me and then tackled me to the floor and covered my mouth with her hand. She had a very evil look in her eye at first, but then she felt me grinning underneath her hand and just burst into laughter. She got off me and we laughed about it for a minute. I didn't want this to be a wasted opportunity so I asked her "so, didn't you say earlier you were going to tie me up and gag me?" Subtle I know :lol: but in all honesty I was never the romantic, hidden-signals type of person. She went to her draw and I was surprised to see her pull out a pair of handcuffs. They were pink fluffy ones. She ordered me to sit face-up on her bed and I complied. She forced my hands above my head and cuffed my wrists to the posts on her bed. She then pulled my face to hers while straddling me and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back. The feeling of being kissed by someone while tied up was amazing.

After a minute of making out she took off her tights and began to use them to tie my feet together. She then, out of nowhere, felt in between my thighs. "Oh, what's this?" she asked "you're hard right here." I felt so embarrassed that she had noticed my erection but at that point there was no way for me to hide it. "I guess you really do enjoy being tied up and helpless," she purred "works for me." She was such an amazing girl, I was in ecstasy at this point. She moved off me and picked up a cloth and a roll of silver duct tape. She balled up the cloth and put it in her own mouth. Then she walked over to me, got on top of me and straddled me again. She brought her lips to my lips and transferred the cloth using her tongue and continue to French kiss me. Then she got off me and ripped off a piece of tape and brought it down over my lips. She smoothed it out and kissed my gagged mouth. I groaned, I was so turned on, I liked this girl so much. She sat beside me and told me how she thought I was cute but even cuter while I was tied up and that we should do this more often. I nodded my head in agreement. She had the widest smile on her face.

She went back to her draw and took something out. I couldn't see what it was as she hid it in her pocket. At this point she alarmed me by unzipping my trousers and pulling down my pants. "I'd love to torture you and tease you for hours but I'm tired, honey." She took out a cockring and put it on my penis. "I think this will help keep your dreams sweet." She pulled up my pants and took out a remote control and set it on just high enough for me to eventually orgasm. "Mmmph!" I groaned in pleasure. She lay down beside me. "Shhhh, honey," she said while briefly pinching my nose, "you better not make any noise or I'll have to shove you in the cupboard and lock you in there all night." I tried for the next half hour not to disturb her as she drifted off to sleep and the cockring brought me to a prolonged and powerful climax.

I had drifted off dreaming about this while I was tied up two years after those events in her cupboard with her getting back at me for ignoring her. It felt nice that while our lives had changed drastically, she could still overpower me and turn me up by doing terrible things to me. However, I worried that she might see my phone and notice that I had been talking to Katie. I didn't know how she might take it, but me being bound and gagged at her mercy, I didn't want to find out.

Suddenly, she appeared in front of me and grinned. Two hours had passed since she had last left me. She took the earphones out of my ears and said "heyyy, baby! Wow, those pants really are soaked." She was right, all the ice around my nuts had melted and all that was left was a lot of cold water dripping out of my trousers. It looked like I'd wet myself. "Well, we can't have you wearing dirty clothes now." She walked out of view for a second and my eyes widened when she returned with a bra and skirt. "Let's get you into some nice new clothes, shall we?"

"MMMPHNNNGGH!" :bound:
Last edited by Beserkade12 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gagher2018
TUGs Member

Postby Gagher2018 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Great part! Excellently written and detailed! And I am interested in hearing one of the times you tied her up and then she returned the favor to you. I'm a dominant but reading about power switch is very interesting and I enjoy it.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Gagher2018 wrote:Great part! Excellently written and detailed! And I am interested in hearing one of the times you tied her up and then she returned the favor to you. I'm a dominant but reading about power switch is very interesting and I enjoy it.

Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback. I'm gonna continue to concentrate on when Eva was having her revenge in the next post, but after that I'll make sure to do another flashback story. And yes, I'll definitely be writing about the first time I got the upper hand and tied her up instead! :D

Gagher2018
TUGs Member

Postby Gagher2018 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:31 am

Great to hear! I'll be looking forward to it :)

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:45 am

GREAT story so far! This Eva sounds like my kind of girl! You are so lucky!

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy week.

Part 5 - Crossdressing

Clutching a bra and skirt, Eva grinned as I writhed and squirmed around in my tight bonds. She pulled me out of the cupboard and left me in the centre of her room whilst she acquired the other clothes and equipment she was going to use to doll me up. From where I was sat I could see some tights, panties and her old school outfit, complete with the tie and everything. She began to untape me from the chair. She unwrapped my torso and hands but kept them held behind my back. She left me gagged with the shoe still taped to my nose which at this point had become unbearable.

She removed the clothespins from my nipples and they stung like hell. I couldn't help but let out a muffled groan under my gag. She hushed me and started wiping me down with a towel to clear all the water from the melted ice. It felt refreshing and my penis and balls warmed up and, as she manhandled me, I felt myself getting hard ever so slightly again. Only at this point did she remove the shoe from my nose. I took a breath of much needed fresh air, having been forced to inhale Eva's sweat for 2 hours straight.

She pulled me up to my feet. I considered making an escape but my feet were still taped and I was truly scared of what she'd go if I didn't go with what she said. "Okay, so now it's time to dress you up like a cute little high school girl. If you don't do what I say you'll be getting a potato to the balls, got it?" I grudgingly nodded as I was still gagged. She slapped me hard across the face. I almost fell over and grabbed my face from shock. "I am your mistress! You will treat me with respect and respond to your predicament with enthusiasm!" Jesus Christ. Eva was an evil, terrifying girl but she definitely knew how to stay in control. I felt completely at her mercy.

With the help of tissue paper for stuffing, Eva made me wear a double D sized bra. I was also forced to wear her buttoned-up shirt, which didn't really fit me. In fact, it pushed against the bra and my stomach, making it harder for me to breathe. Then she untaped my legs and she took off my trousers and underpants and replaced them with a skinny thong, tights and a skirt that was also very tight. At this point, she pushed me off balance back into the desk chair. She re-taped my hands behind my back and my legs and feet together.

I was grateful when she finally started unwrapping the tape from my head and unbuckling the ballgag from my mouth. She took it out and I spat the panties and sock out in front of me. I was confused as to why she did this, until she returned with a makeup kit, complete with lipstick and mascara.

Sorry for this short post but I've got a busy weekend coming up to so I'll return to this in a few days and have another flashback part out soon.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Jon Snow wrote:GREAT story so far! This Eva sounds like my kind of girl! You are so lucky!

Thanks a lot :D Yeah I'm pretty grateful for the experiences that I had with her earlier on in my life. She's a great dominatrix :)

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:40 am

Quite jealous, I must admit.
You've an excellent writing hand (or typing hand)
Well done with this and you my friend have excellent luck
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:43 am

Ossassin wrote:Quite jealous, I must admit.
You've an excellent writing hand (or typing hand)
Well done with this and you my friend have excellent luck

Haha thanks a lot man :)

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:01 am

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. Been really busy recently getting things sorted for uni so I've not had much time. Plus, had a new experience recently! Will be making a new topic soon about it :big:

Part 6 - Last minute present

Whilst Eva clutched my writhing head and I struggled beneath her trying to stop her from professionally applying lipstick and gloss to my lips, I thought back to one time in my life when I wasn't vulnerable and under her control while I was with her. On one occasion, she was under my control.

So, some context. Christmas of my final year at high school. At this point Eva and I had broken up about 6 months ago. We were still very good friends though. We hadn't fallen out, but our bondage practices became a bit too sexual for what we were both comfortable with at the time and I was worried we would begin to split apart. She had gone out with a classmate who was more into tying her up than being tied up since then, but they had broken up before Christmas too.

On Christmas Eve I went round to her house to see her family. I don't see my family on Christmas so it was really cool to get to see someone :) Her slightly younger cousins (one boy, one girl) were there and so was her mum, aunt and uncle. It was a pretty fun day. I spent most of it talking to Eva about our lives. Later on though she asked me to come down into the basement. I was immediately intrigued. Her basement was mostly empty. She lead me by my arm and I could tell she was in her kinky mood because she gripped me tightly. She casually placed her hand over my mouth and said "I didn't buy my cousins much for Christmas this year." She directed me to a table in the room full of wrapping paper, sticky tape, duct tape and ribbons. "So, I guess I'm calling this a bit of a last-minute present." :twisted:

Eva had a good sense of humour but I wasn't letting her tape and wrap me up for a joke. She had to force me to my knees and used her hair scrunchy to tie my hands up. She grabbed her duct tape and got to work. She taped my hands into fists and put more tape around my wrists in front of me with the hair scrunchy still on. Then she taped my arms to my waist, preventing me from reaching up to remove the binds or whatever gag she planned on using on me. She then made me lie down and taped up my legs. She did a thorough job and brought the wrapping paper over.

"You know, you could've always gotten them Xbox games?" I pleaded with her. "Oh har-har, I'm already tired of your cynical mood. A gag is in order," she replied, seemingly irritated. She took a single strip of duct tape and pressed it firmly against my lips, silencing me. "I know you miss this." I tried getting the tape off and licked the tape on my mouth off just as she started mummifying me in the Christmas wrapping paper. She covered my mouth with her hand. "I knew you loved this, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten that tape off. It just shows that you want to be completely helpless." That wasn't what I had in mind in reality and I just realised I may have screwed up. She left briefly and returned with an apple. She forced it into my mouth. "Bite down, honey," she teased as it got stuck in my mouth. Then she took the tape and wrapped it around the apple and back of my head, forcing it to stay there. It was very uncomfortable and my jaw ached soon.

She covered me head-to-toe in wrapping paper while wrapping sticky tape around me. "Well, I'd say that's a fine job of wrapping! I'll see you later and we'll have some fun under the Christmas tree when the others are in bed," she chuckled. She wrapped some paper around my head. "Mmmnphrn!" I mewed. She gave me no mercy. It wasn't particularly easy to breathe. She hadn't made any holes around my nose but there was some oxygen getting in through the wrapping paper. It was dark and claustrophobic, but it was quite fun because I felt like a mummy. :lol:

I waited for what felt like half an hour, writhing around on the floor and MMPHing with no response. Then I noticed, I'd made a huge tear in the wrapping paper. Eva hadn't done quite as good a job with the wrapping paper as she had with the duct tape and I realised I had a chance of escape. I used my feet to rip more of the wrapping paper around me. Eventually I escaped from the wrapping paper and was able to see, hear and breathe. I was still taped up. I pushed myself on the floor over to where the table was. As I'd hoped, the scissors that she'd used to cut the wrapping paper were still there. There was only one problem, my hands were taped into fists. I tried getting through the tape using the edge of the scissors and rubbing my fists against the side of the table but nothing happened. Then, I heard the basement door being unlocked. My heart jumped into my throat and I rushed into the corner of the room, behind where the stairs were. The door opened and someone began walking down the stairs. I sat still, bound and gagged, trying not to pee myself, as the person began to reach the bottom of the stairs.

TBC

Don't worry, I'll get into how I got in control and tied Eva up in the next part ;)

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:49 am

Quite happy to see you back, you have a very enjoyable writing style indeed
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:43 am

That's a nice way to celebrate Christmas! Curious to find out what happens next.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:56 am

Ossassin wrote:Quite happy to see you back, you have a very enjoyable writing style indeed

Appreciate it! Hoping to get as many parts out as possible over the next few days :)

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:58 am

canuck100 wrote:That's a nice way to celebrate Christmas! Curious to find out what happens next.

Haha yeah it was honestly the most fun I've had at Christmas :big: Retrospectively I should've left this part for a separate topic for next Christmas, but unfortunately this is the only time that I've ever tied Eva up and I wanted to include it in this story :)

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:24 am

Part 7 - Being in control

The footsteps drew closer towards me and I genuinely thought I'd wet myself. Eva would torture me so badly when she found me. Then the footsteps stopped. I couldn't bring myself to look by the stairs. It was completely silent for a few seconds, and then I heard someone laughing. That wasn't Eva. I looked up and saw Eva's mum laughing uncontrollably at my predicament, bound and gagged in the corner of the room. I was so embarrassed!

"Well then," she started, "Now I know what you and my daughter have been up to this evening!" "Mmplmmgph!" I tried to utter, but the apple was still jammed in between my teeth. This only made her fall into another laughing fit, while I grunted and moaned in the corner. Thankfully, she was merciful and came over to me and grabbed the scissors. She cut off the tape holding the apple in my mouth and let me spit it out.

"Thank you," I said, blushing. "Uh-uh, don't thank me yet. What's all that wrapping paper on the floor over there?" she asked. That didn't sound good. I told her the truth, that Eva wanted to wrap me up as a present for the cousins, just in case it turned out that she was in on it too. She was quite amused at Eva's plan. "Well, we are a little shy on presents under the tree right now," she said menacingly. She pulled out a scarf and blindfolded me with it. I panicked "what are you doing?" Then I felt a piece of duct tape being stuck over my mouth. "Shhhh, baby, this won't take a second." I struggled hard against the tape, angry and confused that Eva's own mum was humiliating me. It felt like she was doing something but I couldn't see what.

I then felt a sharp pain on my mouth as the tape was ripped off. I almost screamed in pain but her hand prevented any noise from coming out. "All done now! You don't need to yell!" She then started to cut the duct tape wrapped around my fists. When they came undone, she left the scissors for me to untie myself. I took the blindfold off and saw her exiting the basement saying "see you later, baby." I couldn't understand what just happened, Eva's mum acted so weirdly while I was tied up. But no matter, I was free. After rushing upstairs while stealthily checking my corners in the hope that I wouldn't run into Eva, I went to the toilet and began plotting my revenge against Eva. I went to the outside shed to see what supplies I had available and found some skipping rope.

As I began to leave the shed I saw Eva walking outside towards me. I went back inside and hid underneath a cardboard box in the corner. I wasn't sure if she'd seen me. She must've checked the basement and realised I was on the loose. She stormed into the shed and I covered my own mouth in fear. She looked around for a moment but then it became clear she hadn't seen me. This was my chance. She walked to the door of the shed and just as she opened it I jumped out of the cardboard box, covered her mouth and pulled her back inside. She was struggling like crazy and I had to hold her by her waist to stop her from grabbing me.

"Sorry Eva, but you're not wrapping me up this time!" I taunted. It was a big rush to tie her up before she could get free and attack me but I managed to tie a skipping rope around her waist and knot it around her wrists. I then got working on her legs. The whole time she was yelling "no! You cannot do this! I am your mistress!" but I got a hint of a smile on her face. I think she was enjoying it a lot but trying very hard to hide it. Of course I had to gag her, what with the amount of times she'd gagged me in the past, it felt only right. I brought the scarf which her mum had use to blindfold me over her mouth and she grunted and struggled.

I stood back and looked at my work as she jumped and moaned in her tight bonds. "Wow, you look good in bondage," I teased. "Mmmphwlfknklymph!" she responded, still pulling her reluctant damsel posture. I felt nice being in control for once. I gave her a slight push and she fell over because of her high heels. I felt pretty bad, but amongst the muffled grunts I could hear her laughing under the gag. I searched her pockets.

"What do we have here then?" I found an electric toothbrush. "MMNPPH!" she shook her head vigorously. I continued to search, finding clothespins, earplugs, some toxic waste sweets. Then I checked her other pocket and found a cockring and condoms. I looked at her, bewildered. She looked ashamed and embarrassed. I guess she wanted us to get together when she tied me up. I played along with it though. "You've been a naughty girl, Eva." I turned on the electric toothbrush and, taking off her heels, brought it to her feet. "Mmmph?" she mewed. "And you need to be punished." :twisted:

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:36 am

She will not (did not) let you get away with that huh?
But I somehow think that you did not regret it
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:09 am

Part 8 - Torturing Eva

I removed Eva's heeled as she squirmed and I pulled out the electric toothbrush. "How about a bit of tickle torture?" I mocked. She squealed under her gag. I turned on the toothbrush and brought it to her feet. As it touched her she immediately flinched and nearly kicked me in the face. I sat beside her and held her feet and legs tightly in my arms and tickled her mercilessly with the toothbrush. She was struggling and screaming! I moved on to the other foot and she struggled even harder. She was laughing like a mad person and had tears in her eyes.

This went on for about half an hour. I eventually let her rest and she caught her breath on the floor. I looked around the shed to see what other supplies I could use to have fun with her. However, I didn't notice that amidst all the struggling, one of the ropes around Eva had come loose. She was untying herself without me noticing. I saw her start to break free in the corner of my eye. I instinctively thought to try and tie her back up again but she was already near enough free.

I ran for it and she chased me, barefooted, back into the house. I ran to her bedroom and put my back to the door so she couldn't come in. It was quiet for a moment. "Hey, you're in a lot of trouble mister," she spoke "and you've got no choice but to give up now." "Oh really?" I answered "and why's that?" "Because my mum's sent me a picture of you tied up, looking quite ridiculous in the basement and if you don't give up I share it to Facebook right now!"

Oh fuck, that's what her mum was doing while I was blindfolded. I gave in and stood away from the door, defeated. She walked in and demanded I lay flat on the floor as she had her way with me.

Hours later, I felt myself being taken downstairs in a desk chair. My mouth was taped shut and Eva had taken the time to crossdress me. I had lipstick on underneath the tape, I was wearing high heels and a dress. I also had a blonde wig on. I was blindfolded, though and I was covered with some sort of blanket. I heard some giggles around me and the blanket was taken off along with my blindfold and I realised Eva was presenting me to her family! It was honestly one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life being presented tied up and dressed as a woman in front of her family while they all roared with laughter.

The family had their fun mocking and teasing me but I was later taken up to Eva's room, still tied up. She undid me from the chair, but my hands and feet were still tied up. She pushed me face-up onto her bed and climbed on top of me. She said nothing, just smiled down at me. She softly removed the tape from my mouth and kissed me deeply on my lips.

xChelseax
TUGs Member

Postby xChelseax » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:11 pm

This story is SO hot ;)
Think you can handle me? Hehe guess again! :gag:

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Ossassin wrote:She will not (did not) let you get away with that huh?
But I somehow think that you did not regret it

Yep, she wasn't gonna let me off lightly :lol: :bondage:

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:51 pm

chelseaxgrin wrote:This story is SO hot ;)

Haha thanks very much :big:

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Part 9 - In a lot of trouble

I was brought back to the present day as Eva finished her work on me. She came off my lap and pushed the desk chair up to her mirror and grinned as I looked in horror at myself. My lips were bright red! "And now for the finishing touch," she whispered. With that she grabbed a blonde wig, the same one she'd used on me at Christmas last year and forced it on my head. I looked at myself. To be fair, for as embarrassing as it was, she'd done a good job. I made for quite a convincing girl and the clothes kind of suited me. It was kind of uncomfortable, but to be completely honest, I was starting to really enjoy myself :lol: I always liked being tied up tightly and helpless in front of a girl, and to be bound, humiliated and mercilessly tortured by this gorgeous girl in front of me was a lot of fun and quite a big turn-on. There was only one problem though.

"I think it's quite obvious that I like you," she seductively stated. I had a throbbing erection at this point, but I didn't want her to know about Katie, the girl I'd been seeing. "Eva I-mmph!" I was cut off by her pulling my neck back and french kissing me, smudging my lipstick. She sat in front of me and we made out for about 10 minutes. She eventually pulled away and grabbed her trusty roll of duct tape. "Eva, there's something I have to t-mmph!" I was cut off once again, this time by her bringing a strip of duct tape to my mouth, followed by another three, effectively gagging me. "Shhhh, honey, we'll talk about it later. For now it's just you..." she began to unzip my pants "...and me."

"Mmmph!" I grunted in shock as she undid my pants and allowed my rock-solid penis to pop out. She firmly grasped it and stroked it, roughly. My heart was pounding, but I tried to relax and closed my eyes and breathed slowly. However, my relaxation technique came to a holt when Eva reached up and pinched my nose shut with her other hand. My eyes widened as I struggled for breath, but this only turned me on more as I struggled against the tight schoolgirl clothing while I began to reach a point of orgasm. Just as I felt myself preparing to cum, Eva let go of my penis and my nose. I breathed in heavily through my nose. She zipped up my pants again. I groaned as I was so aroused and humiliated that she didn't let me cum. My trousers were covered in pre-cum anyway.

"Sorry, honey, but we've just restarted our relationship. There's a thing called pacing," she teased and grinned at me as I showed my discomfort and begged her to finish me off. But she didn't :bound: "So, I think we need to have a nice romantic evening. I'll find you a nice dress, order in a Chinese and we can talk things over. Well I'll talk. I'll keep you gagged apart from when I'm feeding you." "Mmmph!?!" I mumbled. :gag: :shock:

"For now though, I'll leave you in peace." She came over and kissed me on my gagged lips. "See you later, honey." I was left alone in the room, extremely aroused and tied up in schoolgirl clothing. I began to panic about my phone. Katie could call at any point. It could already be too late. She had my phone when I was phoning my mum. She probably still had it now. Shit.

An hour passed by until Eva returned. She stood in the doorway, lit up with a smile and clapped her hands, "time to get you ready for your big date!" she said. "Mmphgh!" "Oh stop moaning, you'll love it," she claimed.

She untied me from the chair and ripped the tape off my mouth violently. She spent the next 20 minutes dolling me up again, as my lipstick had mostly come off due to the duct tape. She took the opportunity to add some extra mascara too. Every time I tried speaking to her though, she hushed me. After she was done with my face she took a ballgag and buckled it in place. It managed not to smudge my lipstick this time. She left briefly and returned with a sparkly pink dress. She ordered me to strip off and put it on. She left while I put it on and I mmphed to let her know I was dressed. She came in and saw me and lit up! "Oh my god, you look so handsome! Well, beautiful! Well, you look good!" She said. I saw myself in the mirror, and I did look pretty good to be honest :D

There's just one thing missing! She swapped out my blonde wig for a brunette one and then the whole costume truly suited me. She lead me downstairs and strapped me into the dining room chair with an array of belts and a bit of duct tape. "I'll be right back, honey!"

When she returned, she was wearing a glossy green dress, and wow, it really did look amazing on her. She looked beautiful. I didn't moan, struggle or anything. I just stared at her. "Haha, you like?" she asked. I nodded yes. "Good," she winked at me. The food arrived shortly after. I noticed my phone was placed on the dining room table. I probably hadn't received any messages, as she wasn't mad at me, which was a relief.

She brought the food in and sat beside me, unbuckling my ballgag and feeding me prawn crackers and soup. I couldn't help but laugh every now and then and neither could she :lol: She regagged me and made a start on her own food.

"I really did miss you over the holiday," she began speaking. "I get that you were really busy, though. I'm sorry I pinched your nipples and your nose, filled your pants with ice and dressed you as a girl, but I know you love it really." She winked at me again. "I think we have a real connection, and I hope you're willing to let us try again." I didn't know what to say. Well I couldn't say anything because I was gagged but it felt like I should do something. She comforted me "it's okay if you need time. I understand :wink: "

I sat back in my chair, relaxed. Then my phone went off. Eva picked it up and looked at it. "Who the fuck is Katie?" :tied:

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:36 am

Ooooooh shit, good luck with that one my poor screwed Comerade.
This will go very poorly for you, but it could also be very very fun
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Zero
Tied up

Postby Zero » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Oh-oh! :P revenge is coming?
Wow this story it's awesome! *w*
Love bound and gagged girls, feet, socks and more :tied: :gag: