My neighbour Isabel f/m

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Jon Snow
Master

My neighbour Isabel f/m

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:07 am

Intro -

When I was about 8, I met my neighbour Isabel. She was a year younger than me, and quite strong.
She was pretty, with long blonde hair and green eyes.

She had quite an annoying habit of attacking me and then overpowering me.
Admittedly, it was my fault in the first place, because of something I did to her.

So anyway, this is my story of how things went with her over the years.

Jon Snow
Master

Re: My neighbour Isabel f/m

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:15 am

Part 1 - Our first meeting

I first met Isabel when she was playing in her garden. It was summer, and she was in her small pool.
She was wearing a pink one-piece swimsuit, and was splashing around in the garden.

I was playing in my own garden and the sound was annoying me.
So I went to the fence and climbed over.
I saw that she was new, so I asked her her name.
"I'm Isabel. Who are you?" she replied.
I told her my name and she giggled. "Cute name!"

I blushed and asked her to keep the noise down.
She put her hands on her hips. "I want to play here too. How about I play your game?"
I didn't want to play with a girl, so I told her girls weren't allowed.

She smiled at me. "You're just afraid of me beating you..."
After that, I had to challenge her to a wrestle.
She led me upo to her room, as it had a softer ground than either of our gardens and her parents were out.
We fought orselves almost to a standstill until she darted round me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

This totally disarmed me, and she tripped me.
She immediately jumped on me, pinning me to the floor.
"Looks like the girl wins!" she said with glee.
"No-fair! You cheated!" I cried.
She looked at me, fluttering her eyelashes innocently. "Who? Me?"
I tried to escape, but she was planted firmly on my chest.

She smiled evilly. "Time to tie you up!"
I was horrified. "What? That's not allowed!"
"Oh don't worry!" she said. "I just need you still so I can take a photo. Otherwise my friends will never believe me."

With that, she got some ribbons and tied my wrists and ankles. She stood up and placed a foot on my chest, then took a selfie with her phone.

After that, she let me go. But now, she knew she had an advantage over me, and this was not our last fight.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Part 2 - I meet Isabel at school

Soon, Isabel was going to the same school as me. One time I encountered her in the playground during gym. She was flanked by two of her friends, all in their gym kits.
The way the girls giggled when they saw me indicated that Isabel told them about what she had done to me, which annoyed me.

I tried to get past, but Isabel blocked my path.
She said, "I'll let you go past IF you fight me. My friends want to see me beat you!"
I sighed, frsutrated. "Fine! Let's go."
We grappled for a while, like last time, but then she tripped me and I fell backwards onto the ground. Immediately Isabel straddled me and bent down over me and kissed me on the nose, giggling.
"Looks like it's two-nil to the girls!" she said, high-fiving her friends.
Fortunately for me, she didn't kiss me again, but she and her two friends all posed over me while a thrid friend took a photo.
One of the friends sat on my chest, making a "peace out" sign. The other Had her foot on my chest stomach and was raising her hands in victory.
And Isabel? She had the place of honour. Her foot was resting on my head, forcing my face to the ground. She had her hands on her hips, as if she was daring me to get up again.

Yet another humiliation at her hands. But there was more to come.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:33 am

Part 3 - Boys vs Girls

One day, I had a couple of friends round and we were chilling in the backyard.
The we heard annoying sounds from next door. Isabel and her two friends were playing around.
As one, we hopped over the fence to tell them to be quiet.

Unfortunately, it was a trap.

The girls had been hiding directly behind the fence, making the sounds on purpose.
One of my friends traipped while jumping the fence, and almost immediately one of the girls pounced on him.
Another girl grabbed my second friend and jumped on top of him, dragging him to the ground.

And Isabel charged at me.
I am ashamed to admit it, but I ran. She was faster and jumped on my back.
She rolled me over and straddled my chest.
I realised the girls all had tape out of the house, in a pile, and I thought, uh oh!

Isabel grabbed some tape and used it to tie me up and gag me.
Then she stood up and pushed my head to the side with her foot, showing my my two friends, who were taped up back to back by Isabel's two friends.
They dragged my friends over to me and the three girls stood over us, each with one foot on the chest of the boy she had defeated, and high-fived each other.
Isabel giggled. "Three nil to the girls. Honestly, it's like boys are getting weaker by the day!"

The girls went inside and just left us.
Soon, they came back and untied us and we scarpered back over the fence, girly giggles following us.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:18 am

Part 4 - Girls Rule (Obviously)

The next time Isabel humiliated me was bad because it was such a huge humiliation for boys.

It was at a large party. I was nine, she was eight.
There were 8 boys and 8 girls at the party, all the same sort of age.
We decided to play cowboys and indians, with the girls being the indians and trying to capture us.

At one point in the game, I came face to face with Isabel. Before I could react, she grabbed me round the neck and kissed me full on the lips.
She pulled away giggling as I just stood there.
She pushed me over and put her knee on my chest, then tied my wrists together with some tape the girls had been given.
"Come on prisoner." She commanded.

That was noraml, I guess, as she had been dominating me easily every other time we met.
However, when we got back, every single other boy in the game was sitting there, tied up and gagged.
I had been the last boy to be captured, and the game had finished in little over 5 minutes.

If that was humiliating, what came next was worse.

The game should have ended there, and the girls should have let us go, but they didn't.
Isabel pushed me down and looked at her friends evilly. "What should we do with our prisoners now, girls?"
One of them giggled. "Group photo. The key word will be "girl power"!"
The girls all chattered as they assumed their positions. Isabel straddled me and puckered up near my lips, as she knew that this was more humiliating for me than a victory pose, which was what most of the other girls were doing over their prisoners.
When she heard the chime from the camera count down to the last second before the photo was taken, she moved forward slightly, pressing her lips against mine again.
And so now that photo haunts my life. Every single girl developed a copy. funnily enough, none of the boys did.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:55 am

Part 5a - Return of the Kissing torture

After the last mass TUG, there weren't any for a year. Then, when I was 11, and she was 10, she tied me up again.

By this point, much as I hated her kissing me, we had become friends, so I didn't see it as unusual when Isabel invited me to her house.
She opened the door wearing a skirt and tank top, as it was a hot day.

Then she led me up to her room.
"Hey Isabel, why'd you invite me round?" I asked, curious.
She smiled and pushed me into her room, where I was immediately pounced on.
"Why, so we could tie you up, of course!"

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:34 am

Part 5b - Return of the Kissing torture

Within seconds, I had been almost mummified with tape, only leaving my head visible.
There were three girls tying me up, in addition to Isabel.
I recognised only 1 - her best friend Michelle, who I knew loved dominating and humiliating boys.

Once I was secured, Michelle stood up and placed her socked foot on my neck.
"We got him Izzy. What are we gonna do to him?"

Isabel looked at me. "Prisoner, you remember how you don't like girls kissing you? Well, today we are going to force you to serve us. And any punishments will involve kissing for a certainty!"

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun May 03, 2015 12:44 am

Part 5c - Return of the Kissing Torture

The girls swarmed over me, peeling off the tape.
The weren't very gentle, either.

Once I was free, Isabel tied my ankles together so I had to hop around, making all the girls giggle.
"What should we do with our slave now, Michelle?" Isabel asked.
Michelle smiled evilly. "You know, I've always wanted to go to a spa where some cute guy is serving me at my every whim."

Isabel giggled. "Good idea." She turned to me.
"Slave, you will proceed to give us girls the full spa treatment. That is to say, massages, paint our nails, keep us cool. That sort of thing!"
I sighed. I had no choice.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Mon May 04, 2015 8:57 am

Part 5d - Return of the Kissing Torture

The girls led me downstairs and outside to Isabel's garden. There were four pool chairs next to the pool.

The girls began to undress, revealing their one-piece swimsuits under their clothes.
Michelle smiled evilly. "You know, to be a spa slave he doesn't have to talk..."
While Isabel held my arms, Michelle picked up one of her socks and stuffed it in my mouth. She tied the other sock around my head.
"Ah, some peace and quiet!" Michelle exclaimed.

Isabel smiled as the four girls reclined on their seats. "Ok, slave. You may begin to serve us now. Remember, if you displease us, you will be punished...."

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sat May 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Part 5e - Return of the Kissing Torture

And so, for a full half an hour, I obeyed the girls entirely, doing whatever they commanded of me.
I painted their nails, massaged their feet, combed their hair. Michelle even made me kiss her feet!

Eventually, I got tired and said, "That's enough. I quit!"
Isabel stood up. So did the other girls. They surrounded me quickly.
"Is that a fact?" she asked quietly.
"Yeah!" I said defiantly.
"Ok then. I like kissing you anyway! Get him, girls!"

The girls pounced on me and dragged me back up to Isabel's room. There, they tied me up by wrapping duck tape around my entire body, pinning my legs together and my arms to my sides.
Only my face was free. They laid me on the ground. Isabel walked over to me and rested her bare foot on my chest.
"Are you ready to be tortured?" she asked.

"Leave me alone!"

Isabel shrugged. "Oh well!"
She straddled me and and bent down, showering my face with kisses.
Her friends got involved too. Soon I had four girls holding me down and planting kisses all over my face.

The torture lasted for about 15 minutes.
After that, the girls let me go. But I was shaken.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Tue May 12, 2015 3:10 am

Part 6a - Isabel makes me her "slave for life"

The next time I saw Isabel, it was extremely humiliating.

It was at a party of a mutual friend. It was mostly girls there.
Isabel was chilling with a few friends on the sofa, her shoes lying discarded on the floor. She was wearing a summer dress and knee socks.
I was sitting in front of her with a boy, my friend, with whom I was chatting about a new video game.
At one point, I felt a kick in the back of my head.
I turned my head at the wrong moment, and the next thing I knew, Isabel's socked foot pushed itself forcefully into my face, covering my mouth.
Isabel and her friends giggled. "Kiss my foot." Isabel commanded.
I pushed her foot away, only for her to put her foot on one shoulde rand her friend to put a foot on my other shoulder.
They pushed me down to the floor and Isabel rested both her socked feet flat on my face.
Lots of girly giggling followed.
My friend stood up to help me, but was immediately tackled by a few girls. They held him down and one of them climbed on top of him in a dominant position.
Leaving those girls to tie him up, Isabel and a few of her friends dragged me upstairs to the hostess' bedroom.
There they told me to wrestle Isabel. I did, but it wasn;t long before I was on the floor, Isabel's foot placed victoriously on my chest.
Examining her nails, Isabel giggled. "Guess those judo lessons really helped! Ok ladies, let's tie him up!"

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun May 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Part 6b - Isabel makes me her "slave for life"

The girls swarmed over me. The hostess of the party, a girl named Amelia, told the girls to tie me next to her bed, wrists and ankles, and donated her own pantyhose to the cause.

Once I was tied up, the group of girls stood over me. Amelia took out her phone and the other girls posed victoriously. Isabel herself rested her socked foot on my face.
"Ok, Isabel, what now?" Amelia asked.
Isabel said nothing but smiled evilly at me.

Mr Underheel
Tied up

Postby Mr Underheel » Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Delicious!!!!

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:35 am

Part 6c - Isabel makes me her "slave for life"

Isabel smiled down at me, her foot still placed victoriously on the side of my head, her hands on her hips.
"Well, Amelia, let me ask you this: have you ever wanted a slave boy?"
Amelia giggled. "Of course! He'd have to do anything I wanted. Are you saying....?"
Isabel nodded. "We have to make him submit to us first. I've got this handled. Hold him down."

Amelia and the other girls kept me pinned to the ground and Isabel straddled my chest.
She bent down over me so her hair fell into my face.
"So, handsome, are you gonna submit to me willingly, or will I have to torture you?"

I shook my head. "I'll never submit to a girl!"
Isabel smiled evilly. "Wrong answer, sweetie."

She then whispered to Amelia, who passed her a tube to lipstick. I felt a sense of dread.
Isabel slathered the lipstick over her lips, making them ruby red.
Then she bent down and began to cover my face in kisses. I struggled but the other girls had me pinned strongly to the floor.

Eventually, uable to bear it any more, I shouted, "I give up! I'll be your slave! I promise!"
Isabel smiled. "Good boy. You really should wipe that lipstick off your face." She giggled.

The girls stood up.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:19 am

Part 6d - Isabel makes me her "slave for life"

The rest of the evening, I spent as the girls' slave.

They untied me, took me downstairs to where the other group of girls had captured my friend (who was now nowhere to be seen).
Then they all relaxed on the sofa, while Isabel commanded me to massage their feet and kiss her feet especially.

Then as they watched a film, they told me to lie down in front of them. They all rested their feet on me as a human footstool, with Isabel's feet on my face, pinning me to the ground.

Eventually, the party ended. As I was leaving, however, Isabel whispered to me, "You're mine forever, Jon!"

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Part 7 - Isabel dominates me in front of her friends

A few days later, Isabel told me to come round her house.
When I got there, she led me up to her room, wearing a summer dress and pink tights.

Three girls I didn't recognise were sitting on her bed.
Isabel smiled at the girls.
"Ok ladies, this is the boy I told you about. He's completely at my mercy and can't do anything to stop me. He's my slave."
"How can you prove that, Isabel?" asked one of the girls.

She smiled. "Jon. Wrestle me."

Within seconds I was lying, groaning, in a heap on the floor.
Isabel walked over to me and placed her foot on my chest. She examined her nails (her favourite victory pose after she did it at the party) and smiled at the other girls. "Piece of cake!"
The girls giggled. "Isabel, will you help us get slaves?"
Isabel smiled. "Of course. Oh yeah, Jon, you can go now. You've served your purpose."

Humiliated, I left her house again.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:44 am

Part 8a - I try to get revenge

Angered by all of Isabel's humiliations, I plotted to fight back.
A few weeks later, at school, me and two of my friends, Tony and Philip, sneaked into the girls changing rooms.
Isabel had gymnastics class. And we planned to ambush her.

She always was first out into the changing rooms, so we could grab her and take her before the other girls came into the room

At least, that was the plan.

ReaderG
TUGs Member

Postby ReaderG » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 pm

I can't see this part ending well... except for Isabel!

You have a dozen active stories in this category. You would be better off concentrating on one at a time. It is difficult to follow all of them when you update them in bits and pieces. Keep my attention focused, and everyone else's.
Gerry

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm afraid that's not entirely possible. I'm very busy, and have only very small pockets of free time. Therefore, I can't write any of my stories n one big post.

ReaderG
TUGs Member

Postby ReaderG » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Jon Snow wrote:I'm afraid that's not entirely possible. I'm very busy, and have only very small pockets of free time. Therefore, I can't write any of my stories n one big post.

I don't mind short updates, they are better than no updates! My concern, is that with so many stories progressing at the same time, they get hard to follow. Don't get me wrong, you are a good writer, there are just too many stories out there to follow at once, and you are dividing your efforts by 12 (or more).
Gerry

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:58 pm

I definitely see your point. I shall try to limit myself a bit more. May take a while to get used to it though.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:46 am

Part 8b - I try to get revenge

Me and my two friends hid in a couple of lockers, and prepared to jump out at Isabel.

But fate was against us - Isabel had chosen this day of all days to stay behind and chat a little to a couple of girlfriends.
She came into the changing rooms with her friends and was just sitting there, chatting, while her friends changed.

My friends were in different lockers - I couldn't see them - so I don't know if they were watching the other girls undress.
I wasn't however, as in my anger I kept my eyes intently fixed on Isabel.

By now we figured we'd missed our chance, and decided to wait it out.

Fortunately, however, Isabel's friends left and Isabel herself started humming to herself as she gathered her clothes.
My revenge was back on.

We opened our lockers and approached her.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:13 am

Part 8c - I try to get revenge

About five steps away from Isabel, someone cleared their throat.
"What are you boys doing?"

We turned to find three girls, hands on hips, staring at us.
We had blown it.

Isabel turned calmly round and smiled at me.
"That was a poor attempt to get me, Jon. Very poor. And now you willl suffer for it. Get them!"

The girls pounced on us.
Isabel and one of her friends wrestled me to the ground.
Isabel, still in her leotard, wrapped her legs around my neck from behind while her friend sat on my chest.

Meanwhile my other friends had been brought down too.

Isabel told her friends to hold us down, and she stood up.
Then she told her friends to gag us.

The girl on top of me peeled off her knee socks and stuffed them both in my mouth, keeping her bare foot pressed over my mouth for good measure.
My friends were no luckier. Soon both of them were MMMPHing into their sockgags.
Then the girls tied us up, using pantyhose they had in their bags. They had clearly been expecting this.

Finally, the girls posed atop us. The girl on me posed with her foot on my chest, and Isabel joined in, pressing her bare foot over my mouth, and holding in my gag.
"MMMMPH!"

Isabel smiled and put her hands on her hips.
The fact she was in a leotard and looking damn fine in it too made it doubly humiliating for me.
"Ok boys, you've had your fun. Now, before we let you go, we're gonna take pictures. Then, you will follow us back home to mine and we shall enslave you. Otherwise we'll post the pics."

The girls took their photos and untied us.
I looked at my friends. It was going to be a long weekend.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:23 am

Part 9a - The Weekend of Slavery

This was when me and my two friends went over to Isabel's in order to pursue our slavery.

Characters -

Me and Isabel (obviously)

My friends Tony and Philip, both my age (12).

Isabel's friends Millie and Rosie (12), and her cousin Angelica (10), who had been the girl who pinned me in the changing rooms.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:00 am

Part 9b - The Weekend of Slavery

(This is continuing directly from the end of the last story)

We followed the girls back to Isabel's house.
None of us said a word, but the triumphant, excited smiles on the girls' faces and the nervous, anxious faces of the boys showed how we all felt.
Me, I was not looking forward to spending a whole weekend as Isabel's toy.
I mean, she had tied me up before and made me her slave, but for a whole weekend?
I wouldn't be able to cope!

Eventually, we arrived at Isabel's house, where the girls decided who would enslave who.
Isabel, to my surprise, said that she had tied me up a lot and "it was fair to give the others a go".
As such, she picked Tony as her personal slave.
Angelica giggled as she picked Philip out as her slave, because he looked at her with fear.
Finally, Isabel's two friends, Millie and Rosie, picked me. They decided that they would "share me".

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:02 am

Part 9c - The Weekend of Slavery

I should probably, at this point, describe the two girls who had chosen me as their slave.

Millie, a gorgeous blonde, was something of a maneater at our school.
She was notorious for making boys her boyfriends, then dumping them very soon after with little or no notice.
She left a trail of broken hearts behind her.
And she loved it.
Besides, with her blue eyes and blonde hair, she could get any guy she wanted.
Apparently, I came under that catergory.

The second girl, Rosie, was more shy. She had long brown hair which she often hid her face behind.
She was sweet, and kind too.
She was best friends with Millie, who seemed to be tutoring her in attracting boys.
Not that she needed much help in that department, to be honest.

Anyway, the girls grabbed my arms and dragged me away to one of Isabel's spare rooms.
The last I saw of the other boys was them being dragged upstairs by Isabel and her little cousin.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:33 am

Part 9d - The Weekend of Slavery

Millie and Rosie dragged me into a room and threw me down on the floor.
I tried to get up, but Millie placed her socked foot on my chest and pushed me back down.

The girls pinned me to the floor and tied a pair of tights around my wrists.
They left my ankles free, which was good, but it also meant that they didn't intend to leave me alone.

Millie, who was wearing school uniform with knee socks, sat down on the bed and smiled at Rosie.
"I'll let you start, Rosie!" she said.

Rosie giggled and blushed slightly as she looked at me.
She was wearing school uniform too but with tights instead of socks.

She walked over to me and smiled as she contemplated what she would do to me.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Part 9e - The Weekend of Slavery

Rosie stood over me, looking down at me.
"Rosie....pl-MMPH!"
Millie's socked foot clamped down over my mouth.
"Ignore him, Rosie. You do what you want."

Rosie hesitated, then blushed. "Sorry, Millie. I don't know what to do. You go first, it might give me some ideas."
Millie shrugged. "Ok then."
She took her foot off my mouth and sat on the bed.
She pulled me up and positioned my head between her thighs, facing the doorway.
She wrapped her legs around my neck, locking her ankles over my chest.
She began to squeeze. Not painfully, but gently.
"This is just so you know that you're mine, ok Jon?" she whispered.

When she was done, she pushed me away with her foot.
I landed at Rosie's feet.
"I know what I want to do now," she said, smiling.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:59 am

Part 9f - The Weekend of Slavery

I tried to rise but Rosie's long legs snaked around my neck.
She pulled me back down to the floor and tightened her legs around my neck.

After squeezing my neck for a few minutes, she let go of me and sat on my chest.
She beckoned Millie over and whispered in her ear.
Millie giggled and nodded.

Millie strode over to me and pinned me, straddling my chest.
Rosie then sat on the bed, her stockinged feet hovering over my face.
"You're going to be my footslave, Jon," she whispered, as her feet descended on my face.

Half an hour later, the girls released me.
I had been tortured with Rosie's feet for that amount of time, but I didn't really mind that much.
That was when we gathered in Isabel's bedroom where the girls compared experiences.
Angelica had turned Philip into a sort of kiss toy - his face was covered in smears of lipstick but he didn't look too unhappy.
Isabel had tortured Tony extensively, to the point where he was more submissive than any of us.

The girls tied the four of us together and gagged us with various items.
Rosie pulled off her tights and used them to gag me securely.
Then the girls had a conversation.
After they had talked, Rosie looked a little disappointed, but she was nodding, agreeing with the others.

The girls turned back to us.
"Well, boys," Isabel began. "We've decided we won't keep you for an entire weekend. We're not that cruel. So we're going to let you go now. But remember, you're our slaves. No-one else's!"

With that, the girls untied us and we fled for our lives.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 am

Part 10a - A Private Sleepover

Isabel didn't tie me up again for a long time.
The next time she did tie me up, however, was both exciting and humiliating for me.

I was thirteen, Isabel twelve.
She had grown into a very pretty young girl, and at the time I had developed quite a crush on her.
I still hated when she tied me up, but part of me liked it as well.

Anyway, Isabel found me in the garden one day and asked if I could help her with some homework in her room.
I probably should have seen through her ruse, but I was young and stupid, so I thought everything was fine.

Isabel led me up to her room and instantly pounced on me.
I was caught off guard by the attack and in seconds I was lying on the floor, Isabel's long legs wrapped tightly around my neck.
She stroked my hair, giggling. "Oh, Jon. You are SO easy to capture!"

By that time I knew it was pointless to resist.
So I lay obediently on the floor as Isabel bound my wrists and ankles tightly with some pantyhose.
After that, she sat on her bed with her socked feet resting over my face for about an hour, as she watched a programme on her TV.
When that was finished, she told me it was time for bed.

I expected her to untie me, but her wicked smile told me that I was wrong.

Return to “F/M”