My first experience FFF/F

Female on Female Tie Ups.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

LauraLovesBondage
TUGs Member

My first experience FFF/F

Postby LauraLovesBondage » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:57 pm

1st experience

My name is Laura, I'm 23 years old and I'm really into bondage, I've loved it since I was 13 years old. I think if I'm going to start telling some stories about my bondage experiences, I'll start from the beginning...

Some of my friends were over my house and we wanted to play a game of truth or dare (my friends were Jess, Sophie and Demi). Jess wanted to go first and picked truth, we asked the usual like 'who was your first kiss' or 'who was your first crush' young girly stuff like that. I was the first to say dare, Sophie (who I often argue with) said I have to play the rest of the game wearing only my bra and panties. I protested but the other girls said I have to, 'it's a dare'.

So, I begin to remove my clothes as the girls snigger as I stand there embarrassed, after a few more rounds with Demi having to wear some strange clothes. Jess having her hair messed up and Sophie choosing truth. I regain my confidence and choose dare, what was the worst that could happen now?

They begin whispering an laughing. They blindfold me an say 'you'll see', two of my friends grab my arms as the last one removes my bra, I start shouting and saying I don't want to do this, however they somehow convince me that it's just a game and no one will know. I continue and let them remove all my remaining clothes. They tie my wrists together and surprisingly I could not move them, I hear them go into my drawers and I'm confused as to why they'd do this, but, they pull a pair of my panties and shove them into my mouth.

They grab the duct tape I had on the side and tape my mouth shut, I moan through my gag. They used the belt I had on my jeans to tie my elbows together, I struggled to move as they help me to my feet. At that point I began to realise I should not have been so willing when it came to peer pressure!

I was guided to the front door and took to the back garden, underneath the covered area. It was a warmish day, a cool breeze made my nipples erect. The other girls noticed this and mocked me, we had a ping pong table outside but we didn't use it that much. They lay me flat on the table and spread my legs as wide as they would go. They tied my right leg to the right table leg and my left to the left table leg. They removed the belt around my elbows and wrist bondage but kept hold of my arms.

They tied my hands to there respected table legs. I was tied spread eagle to the table, I didn't know why at the time, but I was getting a rush from this, adrenalin was rushing through my body and made me shake. *squeak*
*squeak*
The table began to move, the wheels squeaked as they pushed me out into the open, I knew that it was possible for the neighbours to see me if they looked over the fence or out the window. I was scared but the fear made feel great.

To end the story, my parents arrived home and caught all the girls tying each other up while naked, my parents untied me and asked if I was ok, I said yes I'm great a little tooo quick and excited.

That's the end of that story, but not the end of the my bondage life!
I'm all tied up at the moment, please leave a message

shoxlover
Kidnapped

Re: My first experience FFF/F

Postby shoxlover » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:44 am

Ah truth or dare. So many interesting experiences from that game lol

GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:27 am

Rather disturbing tale. I wanted t o be tied up long before 13 and played with toy handcuffs scarves , hair scrunchies etc. Sure I had sexual urges a 13 to ( I now know I am bi) but at age 13 being naked was the most embarrassing. I was still covering myself up in the school changing rooms , as waseveryone else, not strippin for my friends!

LauraLovesBondage
TUGs Member

Postby LauraLovesBondage » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:28 am

Peer pressure got me to do this, I was extremely embarrassed but I guess I didn't add that bit in my writing
I'm all tied up at the moment, please leave a message

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:23 am

Great I do hope you'll write more of your experiences when you get the time

Shanyalovestape
Bondage Expert

Postby Shanyalovestape » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:23 am

Fun experience hahaha
Just your average,bondage-loving asian girl