I tied up my teacher

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Colvin
TUGs Member

I tied up my teacher

Postby Colvin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:20 pm

A few years ago, When I was still in secondary school I had the pleasure of tying up my form tutor. For those who don't know what that is, her job was to talk us through school events and help us if we were struggling. I was extremely lucky, my tutor, we'll call her Miss March, was insanely attractive; she had long brunette hair that was kept in a ponytail and beautiful deep brown eyes, on top of this she wore tight dresses that complimented her slim figure.
One day after school I visited her classroom "Hi Sean, how can I help you?" I began to panic as I looked into her eyes, words escaped me and so I said the first words that came to mind.
"Well- I uh- I need to rehearse this scene, for film studies," I could feel myself physically sweating.
"And you'd like me to be the actress?" I nodded "sure I can help, what would I be doing?"
Again at a loss for words "I would have to tie you up." I blurted. I saw her process the thought
"Unfortunately that can't happen" my heart sank, "at least not tonight I have a meeting, but any other time I'd be a more than willing hostage." She smiled, it was as if she enjoyed the thought of being at someone's mercy. "So how does next week sound?" Again I nodded, this revelation had floored, next week I was going to tie up Miss March.

It seemed as though the week had flown by, and the day finally arrived. My bag was filled with supplies as I entered the classroom, Miss March was at her desk, wearing a tight blue dress and black tights.
"Hi Sean, lock the door and close the blinds behind you, I would hate for anyone to spoil the fun." She winked at me, and I thought my heart was going to explode. After locking said door, I sat at a table opposite her desk.
"When do you want to start?" I asked.
"Just let me put my trainers on," it was at this point I realised she wasn't wearing heels, instead she had a pair of black ankle socks pulled over her tights.
"Trainers?" I quizzed.
"Yeah my converse, I figured I'd be uncomfortable in heels." This day couldn't get any better, I had a thing for converse and the people who wore, this was turning into the ultimate fantasy. I watched closely as she tied the laces to her black high top converse, the tops of her ankle socks were just visible, I should sa that the converse were the classic black and white look, which made it look ten times better. "See something you like?" I began to blush, "it's ok Sean, I have a thing for bondage and converse too." I was blown away, I had often dreamt of this, and now it was happening. "Of course, if I'm making you uncomfortable you can leave....or you could gag me." Miss March smiled and again I was blown away.
I opened my bag to reveal rolls of duct tape, some scarves and a tie.
"I hope it's ok if we try a few different gags?"
"The more the merrier, besides I'm in no position to stop you." Miss March positioned her hands behind the back of her desk chair "shall we? Oh and make it tight, we don't want it to be unrealistic now do we?" I used a scarf to tie her hands, encircling her wrists five times before tying it off.
"How's that?"
"Perfect." She smiled. I then used another scarf to tie her upper body to the chair, the scarf was wrapped just below her breasts four times. Now that her upper body was immobile I began work on her legs, I pulled her legs towards me and used duct tape to secure her ankles putting a total of six layers over her converse. Satisfied I did the same above and below her knees, I then took the scarf and moved behind her.
"I do hope you 're not going to simply tie that over my mouth."
"Why not?" I asked,
"See for yourself then." I pulled the tie tight over her mouth, I then moved to admire my work, "you see," Miss March started, "whilst it looks like I'm gagged, I can still talk." Frustrated with my own stupidity I pulled the scarf down around her neck.
"What do you suggest?" I asked
"In my top drawer there should be a white socks."
"Got it now what?"
"Put it in my mouth, then ta-mmhhpp" Miss March sat there, tied to a chair with a socks in her mouth.
"Then what?"
"Mmhpp mmpphh ggghuum " she began comically moving her head trying to talk whilst gagged
"Sorry" I removed the sock allowing her to talk
"What I was trying to say was, then place some tape over the sock and then put the tie over the tape."
I did as I was instructed, placing three strips of tape over the sock and finally adding the tie. "Mmmpphh mmnnnnth" Miss March smiled under her gag and began testing her bonds, after two minutes she stopped, I had done it my form tutor was bound and gagged.
We,began rehearsing with Miss March chiming in where she could , eventually we finished and I sat down opposite her, it was weird seeing Miss March in this way, at my mercy, but she didn't seem bothered she simply smiled under her gag and occasionally moved her feet, it was amazing to see her struggle in her converse.
Suddenly we heard the door unlock, I began to panic and went to untie her.
"Mmmhhpp mmmhhpp" she shuck her head furiously gesturing towards the supply cupboard, I immediately sought refuge within the cupboard, leaving Miss March bound and gagged.

putasockinit2
Bondage Expert

Re: I tied up my teacher

Postby putasockinit2 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Promising start, look forward to reading more :)
'Too many friends and not enough true friends'
The Kanye of tugs ;) :lol:
Stuck between wanting to quit and wanting to stay...

Jackboy
Kidnapped

Postby Jackboy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:55 am

Sealherlips wrote:True story my ass

Great positive comment! I'm excited for the next part!

petraspeds
Bondage Expert

Postby petraspeds » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:41 am

Good story , well written, intriguing cliff hanger, but yes. Belongs in the next section.

putasockinit2
Bondage Expert

Postby putasockinit2 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:29 am

Sealherlips wrote:True story my ass

Yet another encouraging comment from this user? Hmm :roll:
'Too many friends and not enough true friends'
The Kanye of tugs ;) :lol:
Stuck between wanting to quit and wanting to stay...

Colvin
TUGs Member

Postby Colvin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:34 am

Thanks for all the feedback, I will admit that some details have been altered for entertainment purposes, but the story is based on real events. I was extremely lucky to have a teacher like Miss March and she really did let me tie her up, just not how I described in the story.

Beetle Bailey13
Kidnapped

Postby Beetle Bailey13 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:59 pm

Awesome and Good Start to your story

Return to “M/F”