Forcing my Step-Sis to Smell my Sock

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Forcing my Step-Sis to Smell my Sock

Postby footFrenzy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 am

Okay so, here's a true story from yours truly. First off I have to say, I am gay, so it's not likely you'll see me post about a girl in these forums. But as this is the true story section, there was one incident in which I had tied up my step sister. I was around 15, she was 11 I think? It was a few years ago so my memory's not the best. Anyways I remember this clearly because it was on Halloween night. It was 3 in the morning, our parents were in bed asleep, and the two of us were sitting on her floor eating candy and watching TV.

She was being really bratty so I messed with her a little, teasing her, messing up her hair, taking her candy and throwing it across the room, little things like that. Things got more serious when she decided to tackle me. Well, being a 15 year old guy, I was stronger than her 11 year old self. I pinned her to the ground. I didn't tie her up, but she was in complete submission.

I have a foot fetish so I had a brilliant idea on how to torture her. Holding her still on the ground with one hand, I used my other to take off my sock. I had been intentionally wearing the same gray socks for nearly 6 days and they were pretty smelly. So I pressed them against her nose and kept it there for several minutes. She was too embarrassed that she refused to scream for help. I'd be embarrassed too. "Moooooom, my brother is making me smell his soooock!" Yeah, if she said that she'd probably die of embarrassment.

Over ten minutes had passed. She had no choice but to inhale through my sock in order to breathe. I released her. She was pretty pissed off. If only I had something to keep her tied up so I could have done it a lot longer.

Zero
Tied up

Re: Forcing my Step-Sis to Smell my Sock

Postby Zero » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:30 am

Nice story! Better than nothing at least :P
Love bound and gagged girls, feet, socks and more :tied: :gag:

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Postby footFrenzy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Zero wrote:Nice story! Better than nothing at least :P

Thanks haha! Kinda wish I did more to her now.

Zero
Tied up

Postby Zero » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:26 pm

footFrenzy wrote:

Never had another occasion?

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Postby footFrenzy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 am

Zero wrote:
footFrenzy wrote:

A few times I had put my smelly feet near her face and once when she was sleeping i put my big toe in her mouth, but not much besides that happened. I loved how she didn't wake up to my big toe being shoved in her mouth though.

Zero
Tied up

Postby Zero » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:48 am

footFrenzy wrote:
Zero wrote:
footFrenzy wrote:

A few times I had put my smelly feet near her face and once when she was sleeping i put my big toe in her mouth, but not much besides that happened. I loved how she didn't wake up to my big toe being shoved in her mouth though.

Ahahahahah well done! better if she didn't wake up! but could be nice to know if she likes or not, from that experience!
I would like to know me too from my (only) experience.

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Postby footFrenzy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:32 am

Zero wrote:
footFrenzy wrote:
Zero wrote:
footFrenzy wrote:

Ahahahahah well done! better if she didn't wake up! but could be nice to know if she likes or not, from that experience!
I would like to know me too from my (only) experience.

To be honest, if I could, I'd make her lick between my toes even if she hated it!

Return to “M/F”