my son's art teacher

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

my son's art teacher

Postby cleavegagger » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Entering the classroom To Pick up My son after his art class i can't help but notice the mess there. Need a hand cleaning This mess up, i offer To the teacher. Laurien, the teacher, answers thankfully, If You don't mind, we used a lot of stuff today. I've noticed, i say jockinly while i start washing up the Paint attributes.

i can't help but keep looking At Laurien, who is busy sorting All kinds of stuff and placing them Inside The cupboards. She's just gorgeous. She's about 25 years Old, 1.70 tall and slim. She has Dark Brown hair that reaches about halfway her back. Today she's wearing a Black skirt that comes To about halfway her tighs, Black thights, Dark Brown boots and a Dark purple knitted sweater.

After i finish the washing up i start helping Laurien sorting All kinds of stuff till i have A Bundle of cotton ropes in My hands. Where do You want these? I ask her. She hesitates for a second and answers, You can throw Those away. We used them To hang paintings for drying but we have This New drawer closet now so i can't Think of any use for those ropes anymore.

I can, i mumble on My way To the bin and Laurien must've heard Me cause she asks, What use can You Think of? Well, they are still fine for tying someone up and things, i answer honestly. When i turn around To face Laurien i See a Strange glow in het eyes and almost whispering she says, i fantasised often about being tied up when i used them.

Do You ......? Would You ......? Mind, she asks stumbling. Mind What, hun? I ask. Well, maybe tying Me up if You want, she says. How can i mind tying up such a beatifull Girl, i answer.

Taking Me by surprise she walks over To Me, turns around and holds her hands behind her back. With a seductive look in her eyes she looks over her shoulder and whispers, do Your worst.

I take One of the ropes and start cirkling It around her wrists. After a few could around Both her wristst i pull the rope between her wrists so i can cinch the rope before i knot It. When i pull the rope right i hear a slight moan escaping Laurien's mouth.

I take It that You like It? I ask and when she wants To answer i push My Han on her mouth so she can only whimper. She obviously likes It, i feel by the way she leans back into Me, softly moaning. Taking a second rope i release her mouth and start tying her elbows.

Knotting the rope thing her elbows i say, maybe we beter loose those boots, don't wanna damage them. Then You need To help Me a bit, can't really do It on My own, she says jockingly. I put One hand on het calve, lift her Foot up and pull the boot of. Putting the boot aside i repeat This with the second boot, enjoying the feel of her legs in the thights.

I start cirkling a Third rope around her legs, right above her knees. Tying the rope about Three Times around her knees before i pull the ropes between the legs of Laurien so i can cinch This rope Too. After i give her feet the Same treatment i take a step back To admire the beautifull Girl, standing All tied up before Me.

Don't wanna spoil Your Fun here but help is only a scream away, she says. Ow, can't really have that i answer, help would spoil All the Fun, don't You Think. Well, then i suppose You use those rags or My scarf To make Sure i can't scream for help, Laurien says with a misheavous grin on her face.

Taking the cue i take One of the rags, i walk over To Laurien and ask, You still sure? She answers by opening her mouth and i push the rag in he mouth. Camping One hand on her mouth i reach for her scarf and pull It between her teeth before i knot the scarf, locking the rag firmly in her mouth.

Picking Laurien up i Carry her To a corner of the room where i May her on the Floor. Gently i Kiss her on the forehead before i roll her on her stomach. With a last rope i Connect her Bound hands To her Bound feet and there she Lays before Me, hogtied and gagged.

Have Fun hun, i'll do the rest of the cleaning up so of You wanna Be releases Just give Me a yell. She throws Me An angry look before she starts pulling her ropes.

When everything in the Too is ordened i walk over To Laurien and ask her If she's ready for freedom. After i release her she gives Me a hug and whispers in My Ear, maybe i'll keep the ropes for the next Time You wanna help Me cleaning.
Women are beautifull, bound and gagged women are gorgeous

gaggednbarefoot
Tied up

Re: my son's art teacher

Postby gaggednbarefoot » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:05 pm

If only I'd had an art teacher like that!
Tie me up, take my shoes and socks and tickle my feet.

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:49 am

The lovely Girl just asked Me (when dropping of the son for This weeks lesson) If i gave Time To help her At home tonight. Hopefully she means the Same kind of help (otherwise i'll Be moving furniture or something like that tonight)

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:37 am

Well, after retrieving My son and bringing him home i went To Laurien's House. She opened the door wearing a short Black dress and Black tights, she doesn't Wear any Shoes. Wow, You changed Fast, i joke (referring To the jeans And sweater she word for the art class). Like It? She asks. Can't deny That If i'm honest, i answer.

Inviting Me in we Both take a Seat in her sofa. She has a bottle of wine standing ready And she poures Me a glass, taking One herself Too.

I won't bore You People with the discussion Me and Laurien had But we mostly spoke about the How and when concerning our newborn tie up relation. And now back To the Fun part.

So, after the discussie (and most part of the bottle Wine) she hands Me a bag of materials and asks, How is mister villain gonna tie Me up today?

I suggest You take place in that comfy Chair and i'll make Sure You won't come out very soon.

Taking a last sip from her glass she walks over To a Chair with armrests and takes place. I empty the bag in her sofa, choose a length of rope and walk over To her.

Taking the left arm of Laurien, i May her arm on the armrest and start tying the rope around her wrist and the armrest. Cinching the rope securely between her arm and the armrest before tying It of. I repeat the Same with her other arm.

Going back To the sofa for more rope i take a moment To admire My cute captive. With two more ropes i return To Laurien And tie her elbows To the armrest in the Same maner as i tied her wrists. Loving It This far, Laurien remarks with a shy smile. Hope You realise i'm not done, i answer. I would Be so dissapointed If You stopped now, she smartly reply's.

With another, a bit longer rope, i secure the Upper body of Laurien To the backrest of the Chair. Now for the legs, missy, You want them Open or Closed? Oooh, Open please.

I take the right Foot of Laurien, place It against the front Seat leg and tie It pretty much the Same way i tied her wrists. Her left Foot and knees later she's sitting, very secured, in her Chair.

Done talking, hun? I ask. Give Me another sip of My Wine and i'm All yours, Laurien replies. I take her glass from the Table and gently pour some Wine in her mouth. going back To the pile of materials in the sofa i wonder outloud, What To use To gag Your pretty Little mouth?

Looking over My shoulder i See Laurien watching My every step and when i Pick up a pair of ankle socks and a scarf i See a Little smile appairing.

So You like My choice? I ask her. Yes, that was the combo i was hopimmmmmmpphh. I interupt her by stuffing the balled up socks in her mouth. Keeping the socks in her mouth with My hand clamped on het mouth i say, sorry for that, Just needed You To Open up for the socks. She moans a Little under My hand, but i See a happy Loo in her eyes.

Standing behind her i pull the scarf (a Black One) between her teeth and knot It off behind her Head.

Seated in her sofa i pour myself another glass of Wine and say, enjoy babe.

acecondor
Kidnapped

Postby acecondor » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:43 pm

How lucky does someone have to be to actually run into a woman like that? Lol
Me gusta le bondage

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Well, It's not that we Just met. I know her for a few years now (My daughter had lessons from het Too) and we Always seem To flirt with One another when we See eachother. Still, she surprises Me too

TickleTorture
TUGs Member

Postby TickleTorture » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Please oh please keep us filled in with your future games with her :)

TickleTorture
TUGs Member

Postby TickleTorture » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Please oh please keep us filled in with your future games with her :)

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:12 pm

TickleTorture wrote:Please oh please keep us filled in with your future games with her :)

Certainly

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:41 am

So here i am, sitting in a Chair and watching My beautifull captive struggle before Me, laying on her bed.

A week ago i Got a whatsapp Message from Laurien. The boys in her art class had inspired her with their toy guns. She was surprises with a toy gun sticking in her back and someone ordering her To "stick Em up" she almost yelled, now do something with You captive. Instead of yelling and much To My Delight she took her Phone instead and contacted Me with the question To help her with her problem.

And that brings us back To tonight. Picking up My son after his class she whispers in My ear, i'll Be home At 21:30, here's the key To get in. With that i leave with My son To bring him home. Leaving for Lauriens House as soon as My son is out the car.

Arriving At Laurien's place i get in with the key. Inside i Go To her bedroom To prepare My kidnap session. On het pillow i Discover a few panties she left for me, probably a hint for her gag? I put them aside and start laying out the ropes i have with Me. In the wardrobe of Laurien i select the scarf i had in My mind for her gag for tonight.

Setting up 2 camera's for tonight i wonder If Laurien Will Be happy by the filming. I have taken pictures in our previous sessions i have never filmed her before.
Seeing the Time i have about 15 minutes left SO i help myself To a beer.

Hearing a car door i look Through the Window To See You are back. Hastily i run To My hide out To surprise You, activating the camera's as i run past them.

I hear You Using a key To Open The door and when the door opens i'm startled by Your appearance again. You obviously changes after class cause i can't remember You wearing a White blouse, jeansskirt, Black pantyhose and boots before.

I wait till You pulled of the boots and put them on their place, Using the opportunity of You standing with Your back To Me To sneak up on You. The moment You stand straight i clamp My arm around Your waste, camping Your arms To Your side and push My hand firmly on Your lips. A Little squeel escapes Your mouth.

I release her arms, only To pull My Sons Toy gun out of My pocket and pushing It into Lauriens back. I feel her smile underneath My hand when she feels the Toy gun. I suggest You do exactly as i say and i won't need To Harm You dear. Now show Me the way To Your bedroom.

Following Laurien To her bedroom, My hand clamped firmly on het mouth the Whole way, i guide her till we are standing next To her bed. There i gently push her forward, following her on the way Down till i'm laying behind her on the bed.

Now i'm gonna release Your mouth, babe, One sound and i might need To use This revolver on You. Laurien's giggle isn't really part of her character but soon she nods in agreement.

I take My hand of Laurien's mouth and pull her hands behind her back. Taking a piece of rope i tie her hands together Nice and tight. After that i tie up her elbows Too, pulling the rope tight before knotting It.

I lay Down next To Laurien, she's on het Nelly with her face towards Me and i'm on My back, playing with a White thong she left on het pillow. Boy, wouldn't mind a second seeing You in One of these.

You Will be happy To hear i have the Black lacey Version on At This moment, i Guess, Laurien answers with a seductive smile. Maybe i'll Wear One next Time we'mmmmmmmppphhh. Her sentence is rudely interrupted by the White Thong that's forced in her mouth. Enough of Your seductive talks missy. She groans angry for My interuption but i still See the smile in her eyes, she likes every second.

Taking the Black scarf i prepared, a Nice knot already tied in the middle of the scarf. I push the knot against Lauriens lips and without hesistation she opens her mouth To Let The gag in. Pulling the scarf tight and knotting It behind her Head makes her groan again.

I May Down My Head, a few centimeters besides Laurien's Head and say, man You kook f...cking Great with that scarf between Your lips hun. As a response i See her cheeks Turning Red.

Getting back up i kneel next To her and slowly i slide My finger from the knot in the scarf, over her back, passing over het jeansskirt and sliding over het left leg, clad in the Black tights. Arriving at her feet i grab her big toe and use It To Bend her leg. Leaving her Foot in mid-air i take hold of her other big toe and Bend her right leg Too.

Grabbing another rope i tie It around her Both feet, enjoying the feel of the tights as much as i can. When i have her feet circled about 5 Times with the rope i pull the rope between her ankles To cinch It before knotting It tightly.

With a final rope i Connect the Bound hands of Laurien To her Bound feet, leaving her helpless in a hogtie.

And Now It's Time To ransack Your House babe, i Tell her while i'm crawling of the bed. I take a Seat in a Chair , right next to the bed, ready To enjoy the sight of My fantastic looking captive.

Return to “M/F”