Persuasion

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Frygg
TUGs Member

Persuasion

Postby Frygg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Hello everyone! I've been an avid reader of this sight for about a year now and have finally decided to create an account so I can share my experiences with the world. If any of you have any feedback or advice on my first story here, I would love to hear it. Aside from that, it's great to be a part of the community!

I would consider myself a fairly lucky guy. I have great family, a fairly peaceful life, and some great friends who don't mind being tied up, although some take a little bit of persuasion at times. I'm particularly close to one of them, who I'll call Em for predominately privacy reasons. Em and I have been friends for about three years. We started dating at one point but broke up due to the situation being far too awkward for the both of us. Since then we have become very good friends who can communicate nearly anything with one another without awkwardness. Em is a little above average height for a girl her age. She has pale white skin and a petite, athletic build. Her hair is a auburn color that currently falls just below her shoulder blades. Naturally, her hair is straight but she curls it every now and then and it looks extremely good on her. All and all Em is an attractive girl and one of my closest friends, I also suspect she's not as innocent as she claims, but she denies it.

A few weeks ago I got of from work at my usual time, 6:00, and went home. On this particular day, the outdoors felt like Mordor. I walked into my house and immediately felt like showering. I was sweaty, my hair was in knots and was riddled in oil. A shower was just what I needed. The warm water made me feel refreshed, but unfortunately it couldn't clear my boredom. I have a nasty habit of getting bored easily and need near constant stimulation. I got out of the shower and jokingly asked Em if she was free and wanted to come over for the evening. A few moments later Em replied back saying she had stuff to do that evening but she could call or text if I wanted. We proceeded to strike up the typical conversions between the two of us. She would gush over her pet cat, we would talk about musical things we find annoying (this time I was complaining about Schubert and the keys that whoever was transcribing his music into brass sheet music was using. I had to disappear for a little while to eat dinner, but when I returned she had sent me a video of her playing a piece on piano. Em is quite the talented pianist, and is overall a brilliant musician. I made a remark about how good the piece sounded, but what would sound better was her being silent. The two of us have a running gag (heheheheh) where she says something out of the blue/makes a bizarre noise (typically a meow) and I would cover her mouth with my hand or a napkin or whatever would be nearby. She responded to my comment by sending a photo of what looked like a bent post card between her lips.

I walked up to by bedroom and opened up my laptop to continue texting her from there. I sent her a message asking if she was about to ft after she was done practicing the piano. She replied to the message with, 'huh?' and I had to explain that ft was an abbreviation for FaceTime. She said yeah and a few seconds later my phone and laptop started to ring with the FaceTime ringtone. I clicked 'accept' and Em's face was in the centre of my monitor.

"What's up?" Em asked me. "You still bored?"

"Yeah," I replied. "My boredom is not easily terminated."

"I relate to that," She said fiddling with a necklace she was wearing. "Although today was pretty eventful for me." She went on to describe the productive day she had.

"Pretty eventful day, but..." I paused mid sentence trying to figure out my next word. Eventually I decided to circle back to an earlier topic. "Y'know, duct tape looks pretty good plastered across your mouth. Do you have any?"

"No unfortunately I don't," she said back smirking. "Not nearby at least."

"Instead of that," I began to suggest. "Do you perhaps have one of your scarves nearby?"

"I probably do. Heck, I know I do. I have... how many again?"

"27." A month or two before this conversation I was over at her house and she decided to count how many scarves she had. "27, and they all fit you at once."

"Oh yeah. It was very hot being wrapped up in all those."

"So back to the topic at hand, you could use one of those scarves in place of a piece of duct tape."

"I could. But it's so far away."

"It's like two feet away Em, Christ."

"Fine, fine." She bent out of frame for a few seconds and returned with a white scarf that was easily more than a meter long. "This my sister's so don't say a thing."

"My lips are sealed."

Em began to wrap the scarf around her mouth and ended with an OTM gag that muffled her speech pretty well. She removed the scarf and said, "Are you content now?"

"I might be, but you could always do more with the scarf."

Em rolled her eyes and said, "Aiye, do you want me to tie the frickin' thing?"

I made a crappy puppy dog face and said, "Please? For your good ol' friend?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes again and opened her mouth. She rolled the scarf into a thin band and placed it between her teeth. She then tied the scarf behind her head making a complete cleave gag. "It's getting stuck in my hair," she said, her speech muffled. "Are you content now?."

"Quite."

"I've gotta go to dinner now. Talk to you tomorrow." With that she clicked the end button and I closed out of FaceTime. Cleave gags may not be the most effective things, but damn do they look great, especially on Em.

I have a few other short stories featuring Em and hopefully some longer stories to come to y'all in the future. If anyone would be interested in reading more of my experiences with her, or any of the other people I've compiled stories with, please let me know.

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: Persuasion

Postby Steak in a Tree » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:40 am

Nice tale, good to see you guys can still be friends after the relationship too. I wouldn't be opposed to hearing more from you.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 am

Nice
Women are beautifull, bound and gagged women are gorgeous

Jailbrk
Kidnapped

Postby Jailbrk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am

Ooo, can't wait man

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:02 am

If you have any involving male friends, I’d love to read them.

Mmph Squad
Bondage Expert

Postby Mmph Squad » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 am

This is a very cute story, sounds like you and Em have an awesome connection. I hope to hear more!
“He let me duct tape his mouth because I said it was my fetish; I really just wanted him to shut up.”

Return to “M/F”