Tying my girlfriend

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Boundforglory
TUGs Member

Tying my girlfriend

Postby Boundforglory » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:59 pm

So I had wanted to tie a girl up most of my life, but I was obviously a little hesitant to just ask someone out right to let me do it. When I was dating one girl (I'll call her Rachel) I really wanted to try it, and wound up in the perfect situation to try it. I went to her house and her roommates were all gone over the weekend so it was just the too of us. She told me she wanted to share secrets that we've never told anyone before, and I figured, what the heck. So I told her I wanted to tie up someone, but added that I wouldn't do it if she didn't want me to. She just smiled and looked at me and said,"I've actually always wanted to try that." We didn't really need to say anything else.

She ran off to another room and came back with two new rolls of duct tape. I asked if she was sure, since she was wearing a gray tank top and black short shorts, and I didn't want it to hurt afterwards. She thought for a second and came back later wearing long nylon socks for her legs that when up past her knees, and figured her arms were fine. So I wrapped her wrists together behind her back with PLENTY of tape, if I say so myself, and had her sit down on the ground while I wrapped tape around her ankles and just above and below her knees. She struggled on the ground for a while then said I should use more tape, and I can't say no to her ;) so I wrapped tape around her arms and torso above and below her breasts, and again at her waist around her wrists. She then remarked that she could still get out if she screamed out loudly enough for someone to hear, and I got the picture, so I grabbed a small cloth from the kitchen and put it in her mouth, then wrapped tape around her head 3 or 4 times and all I could hear was moaning coming from her. I left her like that for about an hour until she started making signs and moaning that she was ready to get out, so I cut the tape off of her (though in later games I would basically start interpreting "let me out" as "20 more minutes please" which is lots of fun) when all was said and done it was about midnight so I left, and since then I've tied her up another 3 or 4 times now, so maybe I'll share those stories if I get a chance later

Jailbrk
Kidnapped

Re: Tying my girlfriend

Postby Jailbrk » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:21 am

Ooo i liked this alot, keep it up :D

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Re: Tying my girlfriend

Postby cleavegagger » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:19 am

Great girlfriend, Great story
Women are beautifull, bound and gagged women are gorgeous

Return to “M/F”