Tied by 2 guys

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

sorryimtiedup
TUGs Member

Tied by 2 guys

Postby sorryimtiedup » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:17 pm

So, I have 2 male friends who are also into bondage that both tie me up about 3 times a year. This is the story of my latest experience with them. I had just got out of work and was driving to their house to get tied up and still had my suit on that consisted of a grey blazer, a white shirt, a red tie, a grey skirt that came halfway down my thighs and black heels. When I arrived, they complemented my clothes and gave me some tea. When i finished, we began bondage. Thry started by pushing a sock into my mouth and wrapping tape around my head to keep it in. They then got some lengths of rope and tied my wrists, ankles, below and above my knees, over my skirt, at my waist to hold my hands still and finally above and below my boobs so my arms were tightly pinned. I was properly trussed up with no chance of escape. I thought they'd either put me in a hogtie or just leave me like that on the floor, but they had different plans. One of them scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom, with the bathtub already filled up. At this point i knew what they were doing and tried to shout at them through my gag, but it was too tight for that. I struggled around in his arms but he ended up placing me in the bath getting me completely soaked. The water level wasn't too high that I was in danger, but high enough to emobilize me there. I thrashed around trying to escape but the ropes held to tightly. I decided to just lay back and try to enjoy it while it lasted. It was a Friday so I didn't have work the next day, which was lucky as my clothes were completely soaked. After about an hour and a half, one of them took me out and lay me on a towel to dry for another hour.

If you read all that, thanks and I just thought maybe some people could get some entertainment out of my misfortune. However, I can look back on it now and appreciate the humour in it.

girllovesrope
TUGs Member

Re: Tied by 2 guys

Postby girllovesrope » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Interesting event. Anything else happen?

Return to “M/F”