Revenge on Kayla (M/F)

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Revenge on Kayla (M/F)

Postby DeActivated01 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:05 am

For those of you that remember Kayla had tied me up in the downstairs bedroom wearing my church clothes and live streaming my tight hogtie all over my own Facebook page embarrassing me. This happened after hanging out with a few friends after the church service, well its finally time to share my revenge I got on her. Please Enjoy.

It was the middle of the week and Kayla had recently been applying to new office jobs and had an upcoming job interview. She had gotten sick of working at her current job and was looking for something to be a little more challenging. She had applied and interviewed at a few different places. The best part about this was all the interview outfits I got to see her in. She knew I was digging the dresses and business suits, but she would just roll her blonde eyes at me. I knew I wanted to tie her up next time she had an interview in her interview clothes. It was one of my days off so I was wearing a plain grey T-shirt and blue jeans.

“Going out for another interview babe.” I could hear her shout from downstairs. I rushed down but she was able to sneak out the door and drive away before I could make it. She was probably getting sick of my constant checking her out in those outfits. I decided this was going to be the day. So I collected a large amount of rope and duct tape (about two rolls and 100 feet of rope) as well as some rags to use as a gag. What increased my excitement was when she uploaded a photo of herself to her Instagram story (which gave me an idea), she is a blonde girl in her mid-20s, with blue eyes, 5’7”, and about 120lbs., the best part of the selfie was she was wearing an extremely tight white blouse, her hair tied up in a tight ponytail, and a black suit jacket, I couldn’t tell if she was wearing a skirt or dress pants from the selfie. It had the message; “Ready for another interview!”. I smiled as I prepared the last part of my plan.

About two hours later she drug herself into the apartment. She was wearing pumps and a black skirt as well as nude pantyhose. Perfect. I was digging the outfit already. I welcomed her home and she threw her purse on the couch and sat down. “I am exhausted, that was the longest interview I had ever had…” Kayla exclaimed. This was great, everything was going according to plan. “I think I am going to change and take a nap.” She said but I was already walking to the kitchen, “Sounds like you could use something to drink, soda?.” I told her. She hesitated at first but I could tell she was stressed and would eventually give in to the idea of a nice drink. She was a fitness addict and typically only drank water. What she didn’t know was that I had crushed up some of her sleeping pills and slid it into the soda before hand. I was able to keep her downstairs long enough for the pills to take effect and she was out on the couch, still all dressed up in her business attire.

That’s when I went to work. I grabbed her suited arms and pulled them behind her back. Tying them at the wrists with rope, cinching it tight. I moved on to her elbows and tied them above and below, pulling them tightly together. I checked on her frequently, still sleeping luckily. The stuff isn’t 100% but it does put her into a really deep sleep. I was able to tie her ankles and knees together too. From there I grabbed the rolls of duct tape and wrapped tape around her upper body and over her gorgeous pantyhose clad thighs. From there I turned on the TV and waited for her to wake up.

About 30:00 later Kayla started to stir. Flexing her arms in her blouse and suit jacket and skirted legs. “Whaa….what the hell!” She jolted up and awake. “Why am I tied….seriously!!” I just laughed. “Don’t like it too much now.” I said with a smile as Kayla started to flex and test her bonds. Now that she was awake I could gag her safely. I took a few of the small rags I had with me and shoved them in between her lipstick wearing lips; “Hhhhmmppp!” She yelped in surprise. “Not so fast sweetie, need to make sure that stays in. I said as I grabbed some tape and wrapped it around her head, being careful of her hair and thankful it was in a high pony tail. Kayla started jerking around on the couch.

“Remember what you did to me? Live streaming and all that? Well I won’t do that but…” I picked up her phone and entered in the password. I opened the Instagram story mode and started recording. Kayla shook her head and yelled at me through her gag; “Hmmmpph mppppph mppppppppppph!!!” I just smiled and finished uploading it to Instagram; “Sorry hunny can’t hear you!” I continued to mock and tease her. “Maybe you should have been a little more accepting of me checking you out in your interview attire, well next time you will.” I could tell she was slightly mad but was definitely enjoying herself.

I eventually got bored and watched TV. Kayla continued to struggle in her bonds and looked lovely all dressed up and tied up. I would turn and tickle her throughout the commercials and she would laugh and snort behind her gag. Then I got bored of that too, so I picked Kayla up and brought her to the middle of the living room floor, I set her on the floor and rolled her to her stomach, tying her wrists and ankles together with more rope. Hogtied and even more helpless I continued to tease and tickle her as she struggled.

“Well that’s all for me I am going to make supper dear. You can use this time to reflect on what you did right and wrong in your interviews. If you get called for a job offer I will tell them you’re a little tied up.” I laughed and started cooking food as Kayla glared at me and probably swore a little behind her gagged mouth.

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: Revenge on Kayla (M/F)

Postby Steak in a Tree » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:51 am

Very nice story, and an excellent revenge moment. Well done.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Steak in a Tree wrote:Very nice story, and an excellent revenge moment. Well done.

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Very nice story indeed. And I sense there's a "turnabout is fair play" story coming up...

Well done!

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:18 pm

canuck100 wrote:Very nice story indeed. And I sense there's a "turnabout is fair play" story coming up...

Well done!

There very well may be. You know what they say about revenge; it's an endless cycle!

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:00 am

Now that's What i Call revenge
Women are beautifull, bound and gagged women are gorgeous

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:58 pm

cleavegagger wrote:Now that's What i Call revenge

Glad you enjoyed!