Summer play with handcuffs

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

charlie
TUGs Member

Summer play with handcuffs

Postby charlie » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:26 pm

I haven't posted on this board in ages, but another friend of mine decided to go public with this childhood story on a different site, and she gave me her permission to post it here too. She wants to be known only as "Julie". If you have questions about the story, I can relay them back to her. I'm sorry to double post this in both M/F and F/M, but it has both, so I don't know what else to do with it. I'm putting it here and not under "Intimate", since they were kids at the time, and there is absolutely no sex is the story (but it does have lots of nudity and some extraordinary toy handcuffs). I hope you like it!
-- Charlie

================================================================

Julie's story

So I wasn't sure if I should share this story, but it is kind of funny looking back on it, and both of us who were involved can laugh about it now that a couple of decades have gone by. I'll warn you in advance that it is a really long story, so if you are feeling impatient you might want to skip this one.

This wasn't really the *my* most embarrassing naked experience, but I think it may have been for my poor cousin, since he was a lot more shy about his body than I was about mine at the time.

I grew up in a different country from where I live now, and I spoke a different language, and the culture was different, but I think this story would be amusing to many. I changed some names and left out some details that are a little too personally identifying, but other than that, this is pretty much how I remember it happening.

Every summer, my family would spend several weeks at a small cabin in the woods. These summers gave me some of the best memories from my childhood, along with the embarrassing experience I am about to describe. This cabin wasn't really primitive, but it wasn't modern either. We had electricity and running water and a basic flush toilet. We also had an outdoor shower and sink attached on the side of the cabin. There was no privacy for the shower, but in the family and the culture I grew up it, it didn't matter that much.

It was me and my parents, and my Aunt Ann, my mom's younger sister, my uncle Dave, her husband, and my cousin Dan. Dan was a year younger than me. Even though I was a girl and he was a boy, Dan and I were the closest of companions and the best of friends; we were really more like sister and brother. For a while, we were both only children, but by the time this story happened, my mom and Aunt Ann both had second kids almost at the same time, so Dan and I both had little sisters. Aunt Ann and Uncle Dave were my favorite aunt and uncle in the whole world. They were like a second set of parents to me, and they were wonderful to me, and I loved them so much (and I still do). If this had happened with someone else and not with them, it probably would have been really embarrassing for me, but with them it was actually kind of fun.

My family weren't official nudists or anything like that, but basically this was a European culture where nudity was no big deal, especially at a pool or beach or sauna, even more so if it was among family and close friends. Naked bodies were not a mystery to Dan or me; we had seen each other and all our parents naked maybe a thousand times or so. We knew what girls and boys and men and women looked like, and it was just something we accepted without a lot of thought, and certainly without sexual connotations. There were two medium bedrooms in the cabin and one small upstairs loft sleeping area. My parents used one bedroom, Aunt Ann and Uncle Dave used the other, and Dan and I slept up in the loft. When our baby sisters came along, they would share the rooms with our parents.

This particular summer, all four parents mostly stuck together and kept a close watch on the two little girls who were now age three, and they left Dan and me to amuse ourselves. We were given a lot of freedom to play and roam on our own. They had taught us a lot about how to be safe in the woods, how to not get lost, what to do in all kinds of emergencies, and they trusted us. They also had us take swimming lessons from a very early age, and we were both strong swimmers. Dan and I liked a lot of the same things. We liked to make up stories and act them out like a theater play. We liked to have play "fights". We never punched or hurt each other, but we would get pretty physical, with wrestling fights and tickle tortures for the loser. We liked to build things in the sand by the edge of the pond, we liked to go on long hikes in the woods, and especially, above all else, we loved to swim.

We had swim suits, but the pond was very sandy, and our suits would end up full of sand. Our moms had a rule that if we had been in the pond we couldn't go back in the cabin until we showered, and the swim suits had to be rinsed out and hung up on the line outside. So after we had been swimming, we would go to the outdoor shower, take off our suits, rinse them out and go naked to the back yard to hang them up, then we would shower together, dry off, and then we were allowed to go in to get dressed. Like I said, nudity in my culture was no big deal, and we thought nothing of this. After a few times of this hassle, we decided to just skip the suits and swim naked. Our moms said that as long as we were both OK with that, they were too. The nakedness wasn't anything new for us. Whenever we were staying with Aunt Ann and Uncle Dave, or when they were staying with us, either Aunt Ann or Mom would always give Dan and I a bath together. As we got older they would leave us alone in the tub together, so we had some private time to explore and learn all about the difference between girls and boys. Like I said before, this was just no big deal in my family.

There is one other detail that is important to my story. For as far back as I can remember, Dan had said he wanted to be a police officer when he grew up. He had a toy police hat and badge he would wear, and a plastic billy club. Where I grew up, police officers didn't normally carry guns, so a gun wasn't part of the outfit. Dan's most prized possession was a set of handcuffs. They were supposedly toy handcuffs, and they were made of plastic, but they were nothing like the junky joy handcuffs I see at the toy stores these days. They were sized for a school age kid, but they were surprisingly strong and secure. Instead of a chain between the cuffs, there were hinges, and they needed a real metal key to unlock them. They didn't have the silly little release tab like most toy handcuffs. They probably weren't strong enough to hold an adult, and they would have been too small anyhow, but when a kid was locked in them with their hands behind their back, they really were stuck and helpless. The design with the hinges made them very strict since you couldn't twist your wrists around. In our play acting, Dan and I must have "arrested" each other hundreds of times, locked each other up in the cuffs depending on whose turn it was to be the "cop" and who had to be "the bad guy". Neither of us ever successfully escaped from these handcuffs without the key.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I kind of got a thrill out of being locked up in the cuffs. The feeling of helplessness, of not being able to get out kind of excited me, way before I had the slightest idea of anything more sexual about it. So even though we took turns some, Dan was the "cop" and I was the "bad guy" (or "bad gal") more often than not. We both liked it this way. I'd do something naughty to Dan and he'd get the cuffs and "arrest" me. I'd put up a play fight and struggle but I invariably ended up helpless in Dan's handcuffs. Once he had me captive, sometimes he'd tickle torture me, and sometimes he'd parade me in front of our parents as he "took me away to jail". Our parents' attitude was that as long as we both wanted to play and as long as we didn't hurt each other, they were fine with it.

Starting the summer before this happened, since our little sisters kept our parents busy and we had shown ourselves to be strong swimmers and responsible kids who didn't get into trouble, our moms started letting us go down to the pond together by ourselves to swim. They had a strict rule to never swim alone and to always watch each other, but basically they trusted us. The pond wasn't that deep and it didn't have any particular hazards, so this was probably safe enough.

Sand from the pond tended to get everywhere, but we had figured out a way to deal with it. We kept a bucket by the pond that we could use to get water to rinse with. We'd go down to the pond in our summer clothes and just bring towels. We'd strip naked, hang our clothes and towels on a low branch, and skinny dip together or play in the sand by the pond and build cities and towns and castles, and sometimes stuff like towers and volcanoes. We'd have play fights and cover each other in mud, but since we weren't getting our clothes dirty our moms didn't care. When we were done we'd be muddy messes, but we'd fill up the bucket from the pond and wash each other off, then we'd get our towels and dry off, put our clothes back on, and go back up the hill to the cabin. This really was one of the very best times of my life.

So this has been a really long lead in to my story; sorry. Here comes the "good part"...

One day I guess Dan was feeling especially mischievous. Remember those handcuffs I told you about? Well Dan had hidden them in the pocket of his camp shorts and brought them with him down to the pond. We did our usual swimming together and building sandcastles together and roughhousing together (all while we were completely naked), then I rinsed myself off with the bucket, and I laid my towel out in a nice sunny patch of grass just a little way up the hill to the cabin and I lay face down on my towel to enjoy the sun and let it dry me off. I shut my eyes and I enjoyed the wonderful feeling of the sun and the warm summer breeze on my bare skin.

I had just about dozed off when Dan pounced on me. He locked the toy handcuffs on one wrist, and before I even realized what was happening, he got my other wrist as well. In a few seconds I was face down on my towel, completely naked, with my hands cuffed together behind my back. We sometime got pretty physical and rough in our games, but this was kind of over the top. We hadn't made up a story together, and we had never handcuffed a naked prisoner. I stood up, looked Dan in the eye, and demanded he get the key and let me out. He got kind of a funny look, and he soon admitted that he had forgotten the key; it was back in the toy box up in our loft in the cabin. I ordered him to go back to the cabin and get it. At first I thought he was going to do that. He looked at the path up the hill back to the cabin. Then he got a really mischievous look on his face. He grabbed my towel that was still on the ground, and he went over to our tree branch and got his towel and all his clothes and also my T-shirt and shorts and even my panties and he ran off down the path that went deep into the woods.

I looked down at my nakedness. With my hands locked behind my back there wasn't a thing I could do to cover myself. My twelve year old body was kind of at an in between stage. I certainly wasn't a woman yet, but I wasn't exactly a little girl anymore either. My breasts had budded out into medium sized cones, my nipples had gotten puffy, and I had started to get some dark pubic hairs. Still, a naked body wasn't a big deal in my culture.

I thought about my options. My towel and all my clothes were gone, and so was Dan. With my hands locked behind my back I couldn't run very fast, so even though I was usually faster I knew I wouldn't be able to catch up with him.

I decided I'd just go retrieve the key and let myself out. I knew all four of our parents would be there, and they'd surely see me naked, but that wasn't that big of a deal. Being in the handcuffs did make it kind of embarrassing, but I didn't have a better plan. So, I made my naked hike up the hill back to the cabin. When I got there, all four parents were out on the patio behind the cabin, relaxing in the sun, socializing, and watching the two little girls play. My dad saw my nakedness and asked somewhat amusedly what had happened to my clothes. I turned around with my back to my dad and mom (and my front to my aunt and uncle), and I showed my handcuffed wrists. I said that Dan and I had been playing around with the toy handcuffs but he had forgotten the key. They asked why Dan didn't come back for the key himself. I guess I was a little too nice and I didn't want to rat him out for his mischief, so I just said that he was busy playing in the sand.

I was going to go into the cabin. I turned and faced the patio, so I could reach the door handle with my hands that were behind my back. At that point, Uncle Dave commented that I was turning into a really beautiful young woman. I was a tiny bit embarrassed and very flattered by the comment. Aunt Ann also said I was beautiful. My parents chimed in and said they were very proud to have such a smart and beautiful daughter. I had always thought of myself as pretty average, and I never really thought about looks all that much. I was a tomboy at heart, and I was a lot more interested in swimming and games and roughhousing that I was in looks. Still, all the nice things they all said about me made me feel really good about myself.

I will admit that I have a just a tiny little bit of an exhibitionist streak in me. It usually stays deep down and quiet, but after the nice things I heard about being beautiful. I couldn't resist just coming to the middle of the patio in very slowly turning myself around a few times to show off my body to everyone. The adults all gave me a little round of applause, and I turned around again to reach the door and open it and go into the cabin.

I had to be very careful going up to the loft with my hands cuffed. Digging through the toy box was easier said than done with my hands stuck behind my back. To make things worse, I had just come in from the bright summer sun, so I could barely see in the dim light of the loft. I was also distracted by the comments from my aunt and uncle and parents. I wasn't sure how I felt about my changing body, but the fact that they all said I was beautiful and that they seemed so sincere about it was making me feel good. Anyhow, I pretty much pulled everything out of the toy box, and I eventually found the key way at the bottom. Trying to use the key in the cramped, dark loft wasn't working out well, so I held it tightly in my hand and very carefully made my way back down. I went back outside to the patio where the light would be better to get myself out. Of course I was still completely naked, since there was no way I could pull on any clothes with my hands cuffed like that.

I got another round of playful comments from the adults, things like "looks like our beautiful prisoner came back". They were surprised I was still locked in the handcuffs and they asked if the key was lost. I told them I had the key, and I sat down on a footstool on the patio and looked over my shoulder as I tried to unlock myself. I soon came to the realization that these handcuffs had the keyholes on only one side. And Dan had locked them on my wrists with the keyholes toward my elbows. Even though I had the key, there was no way I could reach the keyhole. There was no way I was getting out of them without help. I tried everything I could think of, much to the amusement of my parents and Aunt Ann and Uncle Dave.

I asked for some help getting out. All eyes were on me. It was a funny feeling. I felt very exposed and vulnerable and embarrassed being completely naked with my hands stuck behind my back. Still, at the same time, I was feeling proud of my developing body, and I knew I was completely safe. The adults started back in with their comments. Aunt Ann said I was so beautiful maybe they should keep me locked up here and not let me out. Uncle Dave said he felt very lucky to know a young woman as smart and beautiful as me. My dad joked that he also thought I was smart and beautiful, but not quite smart enough to get out of the handcuffs. Mom said she agreed with her sister; she though they should just keep me locked up to enjoy my beauty. It was fun being the center of such positive attention, but still, I needed to get free.

I asked again for someone to help me unlock the cuffs. The adults decided that I was hiding something about what had happened with Dan and me and how I had ended up like this, and they told me they wouldn't let me out until I told the truth and the whole truth. I didn't want to get my favorite cousin and my best summer friend in trouble, but I really didn't have a lot of options. I was completely naked and completely helpless, and certainly in no position to be defiant.

Also, I never outright lied to my parents, although I certainly didn't always tell them everything. Eventually, I realized that I was good and stuck and I wouldn't be getting out until they were satisfied. I spilled the beans and told the story of sunbathing naked and dozing off and being pounced on and locked up by Dan. They asked if he had ever locked me up before. I said that we played "cop and bad guy" games and locked each other up sometimes, but not while we were naked (which was the truth). They made a bunch more jokes about not having to worry about concealed weapons. Uncle Dave said he would want to be a cop too if he got to arrest somebody as cute as me. Finally Uncle Dave told me to come over to him and turn around. I turned my back side to him, and held out my hands. He took the key from my hand. Just before he unlocked the cuffs to let me out, he made one more remark, "she's just as beautiful from this side". Then he unlocked both of the cuffs, and he put the cuffs and the key down on patio table.

After Uncle Dave let me out, he told me I should go find Dan and get him back. I quickly made a plan to do just that. I went back up to the loft and got one more thing out of the toy box. It was one of those airplane sleep masks that Uncle Dave had brought back from a business trip and given to Dan. Dan and I would use it as a blindfold in some of our games. I curled it up and concealed it in the palm of my hand.

I thought about putting on some clothes, but I came up with three reasons not too. The first reason was that it was a really hot day and I was more comfortable without them. The other two reasons were parts of my plan that I'll get to later. I went back outside and I got the handcuffs off the patio table. I left the key on the table.

I walked back to the pond still naked, keeping my hands clasped out of sight behind my back, to pretend that I was still locked up, the way Dan had left me. If I had put on any clothes, that would have been a giveaway to Dan that I was free now. I held the cuffs and the blindfold out of sight in my hands.

I started down the hill toward the pond. Once I was well out of sight of the cabin, and I was sure Dan wasn't in sight, I hung the blindfold on a handy tree branch. I continued down the hill and I approached the pond quietly. Dan was nervously building sand castles and knocking them down. I saw that he had put all our clothes and our towels back on the usual tree branch. He looked a worried and upset when he saw me coming, still naked the way he had last seen me. Dan told me that he came back for me but I was gone. He said he was going to go get the keys, but I was gone and he didn't know where he was and he didn't think he should leave the pond since I might still be down here. He told me he was sorry for what he had done to me and that he would go get the key.

Still holding my hands together behind my back, I stood in the grassy part of the path and told him to get the key. Just as he was passing me, I stuck out my foot and tripped him. As he fell onto the soft grassy patch I pounced in him, and before he knew what was happening I had him very securely handcuffed with his wrists locked behind his back. I made sure I put the keyholes toward his elbows, just like he had done to me, although it didn't matter much since he didn't have the key.

Dan begged and pleaded with me to let him out, but I reminded him that the key was back at the cabin. He asked how I had gotten out, and I just told him that I was an escape artist and I had magical powers. Of course he didn't believe that, but it didn't matter much since now he was the one who was naked and helpless.

Dan had some sand and mud on him from playing by the pond, so I got the bucket and rinsed him off well. There really wasn't much he could do about it.

Dan was a more shy about his body than I was, although we were so close he was fine being naked with me. But this time he knew that he had been naughty, and that he was going to be on display to his parents and mine. This made it much more awkward and embarrassing for him. I took my prisoner by the arm and I marched him back up the hill toward the cabin. I deliberately left all our clothes and towels hanging on the tree near the pond. I had a hunch that maybe the only thing that would be more embarrassing for Dan than being brought back to the cabin naked and locked in handcuffs would be having that done to him by a naked girl. I'm pretty sure I was right. Dan begged and pleaded with me to let him stay by the pond while I got dressed and got the key, but I would have nothing of the idea.

We got to the branch where the airplane sleep mask was hanging. I took it and put it on Dan. He begged me not to, but I ignored him. I adjusted it carefully so he couldn't peek. We had played with that a lot, and it was a very effective blindfold. So now Dan was handcuffed, blindfolded, and completely naked, and he was being escorted by a naked girl back to face her parents and his. Dan face turned the brightest shade of red I had ever seen on a person. I felt a tiny bit sorry for him, but this whole game was too much fun for me to stop now.

We quickly reached the top of the hill. I marched Dan across the back yard and right to the middle of the patio among all four of our parents. I slowly turned him around so everyone could see him from all sides. His face was redder than ever and I think he wanted to say something but he couldn't even get words out of his mouth. The key was still on the patio table where I had left it, in plain sight for everyone except Dan to see. Uncle Dave burst out laughing and asked his son how it felt to be arrested and handcuffed by a girl. He told Dan a phrase in our native language that is sort of like "what's good for the goose is good for the gander", and he told Dan that shouldn't do things to other people if he didn't want them to happen to him.

All four adults took turns questioning Dan. I'd hold his cuffed wrists and make him turn to whoever was taking to him. I knew he was feeling really embarrassed and he desperately wanted to cover himself, but that was impossible with his hands behind his back. The adults took a unified stand. Since Dan had locked me up and left me naked, they didn't think it would be fair for them to help him. He was to stay my prisoner for as long as I wanted to keep him.

I turned Dan away from the patio table, and I took off his blindfold. I put in down on the table, hiding the key under it. Our parents continued teasing Dan with questions. I continued turning him to make him face whoever was speaking to him. Dan was crimson red, and pretty soon a tear started down his face. Now I really was feeling sorry for him. He had certainly been naughty to me, but he was still my favorite cousin and playmate and my best friend. I told Dan I was done getting him back. I went to the table and moved the blindfold, revealing the key. I put the key in Dan's right hand and told him he could let himself out now.

Dan soon discovered what I had learned. The keyholes were pointed toward his elbows, not his hands, so having the key didn't help him the slightest bit. He offered the key to each adult and asked if they would help him. They all declined, and said that he was entirely at my mercy.

I thought he might have had enough, but I was feeling pretty naughty myself, and I decided poor Dan deserved one last thing. I took the hey away, and I put the blindfold back on him. I sat him down in a reclining patio lounge chair. This left his tummy and ribs totally exposed and defenseless. I gave him a fierce tickle torture in front of his parents and mine, and I probably kept it up for a good five minutes.

Finally I decided it was time for mercy. I took the key and I unlocked Dan's wrists. I put the cuffs and the key back on the patio table. Dan took off the blindfold. There was an awkward hesitation when he realized all our clothes were back by the pond. He ran to get them, and I gave chase. I was taller and faster, and I easily caught up with him. Just as he got to the grassy area by the pond I tackled him. We wrestled and roughhoused on the the grass like nothing had happened. I quickly overpowered him and pinned him down. Then I picked him up and took him to the pond and dunked him in, and I jumped in right after him.

We splashed around in the pond until we were cool and tired, and we got out. I pounced in Dan again for one last tickle fight. I was tired and I didn't feel bad about letting him overpower me this time. I got a good tickling, and we decided we were still best friends. We were also covered from head to toe in mud. We gave each other big muddy hugs, and we rinsed off in the pond again, and we cleaned our hands up as much as we could. We carried our towels and clothes and came back to the cabin naked. We showered together and washed our hair and got clean again. By then the sun was setting. We climbed up to the loft and put on our pajamas and we soon fell asleep.

Our parents would tease both of us about that day from time to time, and even now a couple of decades later they sometimes bring it up. Dan says it was one of his most embarrassing naked experiences. Parts of it were kind of embarrassing for me, but it was also a lot of fun. Dan is still like a brother to me, and he is still my favorite cousin. We still have tickle fights every once in a while.

Sorry this got so long, but I hope you liked my story!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Re: Summer play with handcuffs

Postby canuck100 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:51 pm

Cute story. Lovely.

civpl
TUGs Member

Postby civpl » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm

I would love to read some of your stories about your and Dan's made up 'cop and bad gal' games.

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:36 pm

I agree that I would love to read more about your stories. I'm more a fan of F/M scenarios myself, but this was very well done and I would love to see more of these stories.

Return to “M/F”