Dream books

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

BondageSpartan
TUGs Member

Dream books

Postby BondageSpartan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:28 am

Hey I've got a bunch of stories of guys tying up ladies from dreambooks before they all sadly closed down for good

Mask6184
Kidnapped

Re: Dream books

Postby Mask6184 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Those dreambooks are archived on web.archive.org

BondageSpartan
TUGs Member

Postby BondageSpartan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:42 am

Mask6184 wrote:Those dreambooks are archived on web.archive.org

Are they now that's great

bondagelver
TUGs Member

Postby bondagelver » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:27 am

Post them!

BondageSpartan
TUGs Member

Postby BondageSpartan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:29 pm

I found this site while using my step brother Dereks computer. I was suprised to see he has never posted here! So I will post for him since has been tying and gagging me for a couple years now. I guess I should share all this came to be. Dereks mom walked out on him and his dad a few years ago and Dereks dad braced for Derek to just rebel since Derek was just 13 and took his mom bailing out very hard in fact there was incident at the local mall where Derek saw his mom with her new boyfriend and she walked pasted him like she didn't know him! Now this should have set Derek off but instead Derek withdrew and regrouped and got really into school and soon was in honors classes. Derek loved school and was just a normal kid so he just seemed to move along unseen. In fact he and his friends earned the nickname CIA as they just blended in so much so that no one seemed to notice them which they really enjoyed. Derek says he and his friends have no desire to be involved in high school drama. Now I attend the same school and I the co captin of our cheerleading team. So I am involved in the drama. My parents divorced when I was born so it never bothered me to not have a dad in my life. I felt bad for Derek but he seemed to focused to care or share his pain. The funny thing is when our parents started dating Derek and I were cool with each other in fact we hit off great which suprised and delighted our parents! I was 15 and ahead and Derek was just turned 14 and Derek seemed to find some common ground with everyone so know had any beef with him and some of my friends even thought he was cute. So Dereks dad asked my mom and I to move in with him and Derek which we were thrilled too do. Before we moved in however Dereks dad "Bill" did a complete remodel of his home my with my mom's help so she could feel this was really her home and not the home of Bill's now ex wife! Bill offered Derek his parents old room again so he and my mom had a new room. Derek was happy to accept this as his parents old room was huge and had he would have is own bathroom and the balcony. Now Bill told Derek he could redo the room to his liking so I was given Dereks old room and Bill had the wall rebuilt so I got the other bathroom in my room! So basically Derek and I owned the upstairs. Now I loved the way Derek set up his room his room lookede like a College Dean's office he choose and black leather couch with a sofa bed instead of a bed room set. He had a small dorm style refrig and a microwave and a built in entertainment center with a bookshelf. He had all his clothes in his walk in closet so when you walked in his room it looked like an office. I asked Derek if he minded if I stole his ideas for my roomand he said no and helped me set my room like his but mine was softer then his but similar. Now it was during this time I sort of noticed Derek seemed to be interested in pantyhose. He would often stare and my moms hosed feet when she would be relaxing after work and he would stare at my feet when I would wear hose or tights. It din't bother me or my mom as she had mentioned it to me when her and I were out doing the girl thing. Now because I am a cheerleader we ofetn wear shiny hose or dancers tights suntan browns. Now Derek seemed to really enjoy seeing me in my uniform with my shiny hose on especially when I was not wearing shoes! I spent a lot of time in Dereks room hanging out and believe it or not he would help me with my homework. We liked a lot of the same music. I was sort of a brat because when I would be wearing hose I made sure he saw me wiggling my toes! Derek just seemed to have a foot fetish because he liked see mine and my mom's feet. Then one day as we were hanging out Derek asked me how I felt about wearing pantyhose? I told him I wear when I have to they are ok I guess why? We proceeded to hav etalk about pantyhose and during this talk he let out his love of pantyhosed feet and legs. I giggled and told mom and I were well of his interest in our feet:) He turned a bit red and then said does it gross you out Mel? I said nope if you like girls feet you like girls feet if your into girls with pantyhose then so be it. I told him your just a normal guy. He smiled and said well I would not say normal because there is more to my passing interest in womens feet Mel. Now was like so tell what else is there. Derek paused and said I like to tie and gag girls wearing hose or tights. I shrugged my shoulders so once you got em tied and gagged then what? He said then nothing I like to watch them struggle and try and get loose. I said sounds weird but harmless, the I was curious to see who we may know that may have been some of his tie ups so I asked him tie up anyone I know. he smiled yes now I was dying to know who who I asked. Derek said now that will cost you Mel. I said cost me what Derek as if I didn't know what he wanted from me. He said let me tie and gag you and I will tell you everything! I ok but you see i am not wearing pantyhose he said I don't care Mel just wanna see you bound and gagged now. So Derek shut and locked his door just in case our parents came home early. he then went into his closet and came out with a red and blue nylon gym bag and inside was a buch of white ropes bandannas tape and 2 blue rubber balls. Derek said since this is your first time Mel I will keep it simple he tied my wrists behind me and tied my ankles and clevage gagged me. I was sitting on his sofa I said now waht he said you can sit there or you can move around whatever you want. So I sat there then said hey you said Derek smiled oh yeah sorry almost forgot. Derek proceeded to tell me his first tie ups were on his mom and he said I always bugged her when she was wearing pantyhose. She was ok with it. He then told me about 2 of my best friends he had tied up sometime ago! I was suprised to hear the names because these 2 girls are the biggest snobs I know! The thought of them bound and gagged was interesting and I am sure if I conforted them they would deny it but I always looked at them different after that day but not in a bad way. Derek told me I was the first tie up he has had in a long time. I think I knew why so he kept me tied up about an hour he took out the gag after 30 minutes so we could talk. I told him this is really no big deal Derek and if you don't feel weird about it you can tie me up when you feel the need just let me know and I make sure to wear some hose or tights for ya. He smiled sounds great as loong as your cool with it Mel I said I am cool with it. Derek said I am going to tie you up in different postions and gag you better in the future so just so you understand. I told I won't know until you do it right. He smiled I said just try not to run my pantyhose they can be expensive he laughed I buy you new ones if I do. So began my in home bondage experiences with Derek he was always so careful he never tied me up when our parents were home even when I wanted him too a few times just to feel the thrill of it. He had skills as well I had no idea he was used to be in the scouts or something like them. He made sure I was helpless and my mouth was taped good! After the first few times he would just go about his business while I was bound and gagged he would read or do his homework. While I laid there or sat bound and gagged near him he would glacne at me and ask if I was ok and when I nodded yes or gag talked yes he would say good and go back to his studies. I found it strange but soon figured out he wanted the fact of security knowing I was not going to leave him made him feel good. I really didn't mind it most of the time Derek would do my homework for me just so he could keep me tied up longer now that was a win win for me! If he wanted to keep me tied up longer he would remove my gag so we could talk. It was strange to sit next to him bound and gagged or ungagged but tied up watching tv! Now this still goes on between me and Derek but last year I was suprised at the following incident. Bill had to go out of town on business and my mom was in and out so I expected to be tied up a few times during this week. I was busy with school and cheer and Derek was into some school project so no tie ups. I told Derek he could tie me Friday after school I had cheer practice that day so shiny hose. Derek said cool looking forward to it I said me 2 I need to relax I said but do me one favor ? Derek said ok I said please no hogties today. He laughed no worries! So after practice some of my friends invited me to the hot Friday night party and so I had to go. I wondered if Derek would be bummed out but I figured I could make it up to him on saturday. I got home and told Derek and he said hey we live together there will other times. I got ready and waited for my friends they arrived the same time as my mom so I told her my plans she was ok with it and said she was just going to relax and maybe challenge Derek to a game or scrabble mom loved that game and derek was her only real competion. To make a long story short the party was LAME it was crowded but just LAME guys and boring so I got a ride home. It was around 9:30 pm when I got home the lights were all off I figured mom was crashed out in her room. I knew Derek would be up and when I went into the back yard I saw his light on and I was glad I had on some thick black tights tonight I wanted Derek to tie me up and gag me and put me in his walk in closet the door has a full length mirror so he can see me from his desk and I love looking at myself plus mom couldn't hear any of my mpphs her room was on the other side of the house. I walked in and was so excited to suprise Derek. I walked up stairs and Dereks door was slightly opened and as i was about to walk in I heard my moms voice. she said the following what no gag tonight Derek??? I was blown away NO GAG he had my mom tied up in his room I was dying to see so I snuck into my room and listened as Derek was finishing tying her up as he was asking her if she was ok. Mom said she was ok she joked I guess I shouldn't play scrabble with you anymore. They laughed I was so tripping out hearing this. Derek said while Sue I think you can realx now she said it seems I have no choice Derek seems you have me tied up again! Again Mom said again so he has tied her up before. Derek said please feel free to lay back and take off your shoes Sue. Mom laughed thanks Derek I will try to do it but the way you have my feet tied I might be a few minutes he said we have plenty of time Sue Mel won't be home till late. My mom said your right but how come no gag tonight Derek said I felt you might want to talk so I decided to not gag you plus I can keep you tied up longer. Mom said you know me to well Derek. He said I Know when you want to be gagged and blindfolded Sue. Mom said I guess you do. I had to see her so I took off my shoes and tip toed close to Dereks door and then laid on my stomach and peek inside and there was my mom tied up with a lot of rope I mean she had rope all over her it was crazy! Derek has never tied me up with that much rope and there was still a big heap of rope on the coffee table. Derek must have been at his computer he and mom takled mom was wiggling around I assumed trying to get her shoes off as Derek asked her how she was coming with the shoes. She said well I think I am getting one off he said while once you do I have another treat for you. I saw her look over at the rope she said well I don't think you can possibly tie me up anymore then you already have I am completely helpless Derek. He said we shall see when you lose the shoes Sue. I was sort of Jealous now I thought Derek was only tying me up. I also wanted to be in there tied up next to my mom but knew if I walked in the poop would hit the fane so to speak mom was very proper and I am sure she had her reasons for doing this! So I knew to give her space and just watch. Mom lost her shoes and then Derek walked over took a thin rope and tied the soles of moms feet she was was quite and then he took a black shoe lace form his pocket and said now the suprise he pulled her brown pantyhose up from her toes and then tied her big toes together then he took another thin cord and tied it between her bound toes and pulled her toes back toward her and tied the rope off on her knees rope. Mom said now Derek I think you have succeeded in tying everypart of me. He said I thought you might like some tight toe bondage Sue. She tried to wiglle her toes she said my feet and toes are tied tight Derek. He was happy to hear that mom struggled a alittle trying hard to work her toes and feet. She would stop and talk with Derek she asked Derek to turn on the Tv so she could watch her favorite Tv Show. so Derek turned on the tv and sat mom up and sat next to her and watched tv with her. She was tied up tight with a lot of rope she was tough because she never complained or asked to be untied Derek would give a drink of her wine of a piece of chocolate when she asked him for some. She looked so at ease he was smiling ear to ear as he sat with my bound mother. Derek said Sue you sure take a good tie up I mean look at yourself I have to tied up so tight with so much rope and you been tied a good hour already and not a complaint! My mom said Derek I hate to bust your buble hiney but your not the first guy to tie and gag me although your are one of the better ones. She said I hate sloppy bondage! I was so stunned my mom has has been tied up by other guys and she likes this! I decided the next time Derek ties me up I want him to tie me up like he did my mom my toes 2. I was gong to be better then she was i was jealous:( So I watched the them for another hour my mom was tied up a good 1 1/2 hours almost 2 hours by the time Derek had gotten her completly untied. Mom drank some wine and said look at these rope marks your good Derek I am gld you dad is not coming home tonight it would be hard to hide these rope marks. Derek said that's why I can't chance tying you up when dad is home this my private business. Mom then said Derek may I ask you something? He said sure you know you can? Mom asked so how often to do tie up my daughter Melissa??? He looked like a deer in the head lights. MMMMellisssa he studdered she said yes Derek Melissa. How often do you tie her up I know you tie her up I have seen rope marks on her and have heard her mpphing! She said I bet you been tying her up since we moved in hmmm is she does she take a good tie up Derek Mother Like Daughter! Derek said you have heard us my mom said Derek I have seen her tied up in your room. I have heard her. I have come home a few times and knew what you 2 were up too. I never stopped it because I know what your intentions are Derek if they were not what they are I would have ratted you out to your dad long ago she smiled:) So Derek told my mom the whole story and she was happy to know that her suspicions were confirmed and that nothing bad was going on! She made Derek promise to never ever over step his bounds with her or me and he swore to it. So that is the story of Derek and you better believe I got my turn on Saturday and Derek told me about my mom before and I told I already knew because I saw and heard you 2 last night! He was not suprised and now life goes on bound and happy

shoxlover
Kidnapped

Postby shoxlover » Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Wasn't there also something similar on moms being tied? Does anybody remember that one to look up the archives?

elanshof
Kidnapper

Postby elanshof » Tue May 23, 2017 6:02 am

shoxlover wrote:Wasn't there also something similar on moms being tied? Does anybody remember that one to look up the archives?

Haven't checked in a while to see how well they work, but here's some links:

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http:/ ... other.html

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http:/ ... ndage.html

shoxlover
Kidnapped

Postby shoxlover » Tue May 23, 2017 12:56 pm

elanshof wrote:
shoxlover wrote:Wasn't there also something similar on moms being tied? Does anybody remember that one to look up the archives?

Haven't checked in a while to see how well they work, but here's some links:

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http:/ ... other.html

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http:/ ... ndage.html

Thanks!

Return to “M/F”