Moira kidnapped part 2

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

NashBridges676
TUGs Member

Moira kidnapped part 2

Postby NashBridges676 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 am

So Moira said to me "I want to be gagged and tied up, it'd be fun!" I told her, give me your shoelaces so I can tie you up and I'll see if I can find a gag for your pretty little mouth. So she quickly untied her shoes and began removing the laces. I got my yellow handkerchief and a couple more strings (might as well do this right) to bind Moira properly. I turned around to get her shoelaces and start tying her up. She had removed her ankle socks and was stuffing them in her mouth. I yanked the socks out of Moira's mouth and I told her I liked her initiative, but I should be the one doing the binding and gagging. I then told her to put her hands behind her back and cross her wrists. Then I quickly tied her wrists together to ensure her cooperation. I then tied one of my strings around her waist and hands. She said I thought you were just going to tie my hands and feet? I replied no I'm going to truss you up tight, my pretty little hostage! Then I said " it's time for you to take a nap" and put a wet washcloth over her face. I told her to pretend that she was being drugged. So she went completely limp with her eyes closed. Then I finished packing her up for the trip. I crossed her ankles and tied them with her other shoelace. Then I used my last string to tie her knees together. Then I "drugged" her again so she'd stay quiet and still while I tied up her mouth. I folded the handkerchief into a triangle, laid the socks flat, one on top of the other in the center of the folder handkerchief. I quickly rolled the handkerchief and socks up, pried her mouth open and cleave gagged her, tying the ends behind her head securely. Then I put her in the in the
cabin,and took off for Japan. I flew directly to my private airfield, unloaded the "package" and got everything situated inside my house. I stuffed her in a closet and woke her up. She immediately began playing the part of helpless damsel upon fully awakening from the nap she'd been forced to take. She struggled against the restraints and did a lot of gag talking due to her mouth bein bound up. I kept her like this until her ransom was paid, then I let her go.

Yilta
TUGs Member

Re: Moira kidnapped part 2

Postby Yilta » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 pm

How old were both of you when this happened? I'd love to know!

Return to “M/F”