Moira kidnapped

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

NashBridges676
TUGs Member

Moira kidnapped

Postby NashBridges676 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:53 am

:bound: This is a two part story involving myself and a girl named Moira. It starts with her and I in my bedroom. I told her that she was going to be kidnapped and flown to Japan to be held captive. I playfully knocked her out with a karate chop on the back. She collapsed on the floor, pretending to be unconscious. I got her flipped over on her stomach and pulled her hands behind her back. I used invisible ropes to bind her hands and feet. I then pretended to tie a cloth in her mouth as a gag. She woke up when "gagged" her. I then scooped her up in my arms. My left arm was under her knees while the right arm was across the back of her neck and my hand clamped over her mouth (her lips were curved in. As I was carrying her to my bed (the plane she was being flown to Japan in). She laid on her side, struggling and making mpphh noises. I told her I wished I had some rope and a cloth napkin or something so she could be be gagged and tied up. She played the part of damsel in distress quite well. Continuing to part two!

Return to “M/F”