The Role Play

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bakemono
TUGs Member

The Role Play

Postby bakemono » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:17 am

I figured I'd do one more innocent M/F TUG experience before I move on to a F/M story.

During grade school, I was very much into text based role playing online. (Pretty much role playing via an instant messenger. You're pretty much forming a collaborative narrative with another person in which you can control their actions and you take turns) it was pretty popular and I was very involved in the communities. My crush and a few other friends in our friends group were into it as well and role played through social media like facebook. The one person who could not role play on facebook was my friend K, who did not have a facebook.

K and I texted frequently and eventually I inched the conversation into a role play where I tied her up (all through text message based role playing) she seemed to respond positively to the role play and actually pestered me to role play with her some more. Our role plays centered around a girl who was kidnapped and falls in love with her captor. We role played almost 24/7 and it got to the point where we'd talk about our characters in real life and develop a story.

Sooner or later, I ended up at her house every so often and I decided I'd take a chance and propose a real life role play which involved a staged kidnapping, tie up, and romance. She declined, but I stayed persistent in role playing and sooner or later she liked the role play so much she gave in and let us do a real role play. Obviously this was very exciting to me.

Now I'll take time to describe K. She's a slightly taller girl with thick frizzy/curly hair often pulled back into a poofy ponytail. She usually sported a headband and typically wore the winter school uniform jumper and blouse and a black sweater over top. At home she'd wear jean shorts and tee shirts which was how she usually was when I came over (and this was how she was when we did our real life role play)

It was a dream come true to have her agree. She was hosting a Halloween party and invited me early to help and we agreed once I finished helping set up, we could do our role play for the next 40 minutes until she needed to get in her costume and guests began to trickle in (guests as in people in our friend group)

Needless to say I'm pretty lucky :big: sorry if my writing is shoddy. I'm writing this during class so I'm a little scatter brained.

Yilta
TUGs Member

Re: The Role Play

Postby Yilta » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:10 pm

I'd love to hear what happens next!!

MrSkeletor
Kidnapped

Postby MrSkeletor » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 am

I wanna see more of this too! :)
Hey! I'm into foot worship, extremely strict bondage (mummification and hogties <3), animal roleplay and humiliation!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they wanna chat (especially if it includes foot worship!) ;)

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 am

Wow! Sorry I'm late to the party. Didn't really get any replies so I assumed there wasn't any interest~ glad to see you guys seemed interested enough

So back to my story. As I was walking down to her house I could feel my heart skipping occasionally at the thought of getting a chance to admire a bound and gagged girl. Her wrists crossed behind her back and her messy light colored hair falling over her pale face. A black sock tied over her mouth as she helplessly squirms on the floor. Her uniform all wrinkled from the wrestling I had to do to "kidnap" her. Ah for some reason I even remember my vivid fantasy. Then again, I guess it was only about 4 years ago [shrug]

So I make my way up the stairs to the house and knock. The door creaks open and I see her peak out. her right green eyes stared at me and she cheerfully opened the door and immediately started piling boxes of decorations in my arms. I peer from behind the stack of boxes which block a majority of my vision and realize my fantasy was not all that realistic. Her hair wasn't tightly pulled back like usual, but rather down at her shoulders. Or kinda. Her hair was really just all over. It had shape and fell like normal hair. It was just incredibly curly/frizzy. I'm off rambling again. She wore a dark colored hoodie and a dark pair of skinny jeans (i don't even know why my fantasy had her in school uniform. Probably just because of my school uniform fetish :D )

Back on topic, she barked orders and I obeyed. Normally I'd put up a fight just because I like being difficult but today I obviously wanted to get this done as quick as possible. I hung up decorations, filled up cups with drinks, took cookies out of the oven, all the fun parts of setting up a party. About an hour later we was finished. She remarked that was record time (I wonder why) and that we actually have two hours until guests start showing up. We went upstairs to her room and sat there and talked for a bit. Mostly awkward silence while we hid on our phones. I jokingly texted her a continuation of our roleplay and she said "haha nice try Marcus (the name of my roleplay character. I'm Not very good with making names), but I don't think you'll be able to catch me"

The way she said it sounded very dry and not too teasy so it didn't feel entirely like a green light to start yet. I figured she'd never bring it up at this point. Luckily we already agreed to roleplay and she already implied I won't be able to kidnap her which I still took as a challenge, so I had enough evidence that she was okay with this. So I decided to act on it. She goes downstairs to answer the door for pizza and I prepared for a surprise attack.

Going through the decoration box that I conveneitnely brought up with me. (she asked me why and I brought the box up but I just shrugged. In reality it was preplanning since rope was readily available) shifting through the box I found a role of duck tape, kinda thin rope used for hanging up decorations. I went through her headband drawer for some headbands and I got ready to attack.

(I'm going to stop for now because I'm in class. As usual, If someone wants to hear more, all I need is someone to tell me to continue and I will. I feed off feedback and positive reception/interactions :D )

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Mon May 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Looking good so far
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:32 pm

I agree keep going

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Tue May 16, 2017 8:15 pm

My unsuspecting victim walked back into the room to me awkwardly crouching near the doorway holding these items and having some stuffed in my pockets. I lunged at her, knocking her onto her butt. I wasn't intending to knock her over but I guess when you're tackled by surprise it's hard to keep your balance. We both hit the floor with a thud. "What are you doing?!" She called out in an annoyed tone. "I've been waiting for you, Alex (this was her role play name)" I replied, deepening my voice a little to give the idea I'm pretending to be someone else. I held up the thin sort of clothesline rope and her eyes widened.

"Is everything okay?" I heard from upstairs. It was her dad, who was Working in his office room. "Yeah we're fine!" She called back. To me, that was a definite sign to keep going. I readjusted myself onto my knees and roughly grabbed her arm, pulling her back into her room. She put up a mock struggle telling me how I wouldn't get away with this. The chattering and protesting she made was a little hushed but I almost felt she was asking for it at this point. I pulled a bright pink headband from my pocket and pulled it over her mouth. The headband itself was pretty wide. Wide enough to cover her mouth like an OTM gag. Of course, i couldn't tie it so I held it taught with one hand and forced her face down on the ground. She let out a muffled "ooowwww" still sounding a bit annoyed. I crossed her arms behind her back with my free hand (the other hand was still trying to hold her headband gag tightly over her mouth) but had to let go to tie her hands. Before I began my work of tying my captive Alex up (did I mention our entire role play pretty much involved her character getting tied up over and over?) I kneeled on her back (like both legs on either side of her and my butt planted on her back) and peered over at her face to get a good look. She was bright red probably from all the struggling she was doing. (But I still like to pretend it was because she was embarrassed) I must've been pulling her gag pretty tight because it ended up between her teeth like an oversized cleave gag. She glared up at me and muffled something about how John (the hero character in our role play) would save her. I pretended I couldn't hear her and went to work looping the clothesline around her wrists. I pulled it very tight as I wasn't afraid of leaving marks since her hoodie was made of pretty thick material. She winced and complained before I sat her up. I secured her ankles together and threw her onto the bed. She continued to make semi-muffled speech through the fake gag (that she was pretty much holding in her mouth at this point) and I threw her blanket over her telling her I'd be back.

I ran downstairs to grab some tape when I a group of our friends walk up to the door chattering happily. I stuffed the tape under my shirt and opened the door for them. The group came in after exchanging cheerful greetings before asking where K was. I simply replied how she was just putting away the extra decorations and told them to wait while I helped.

This is where I kinda made a mistake. As any boy would be, I was very in the moment and had my heart set on seeing K with her mouth covered by a piece of shiny duck tape. I came up stairs to find K had freed herself and was trying to rush down to talk to her friends. I quickly grabbed her arm and plastered a piece of tape over her mouth, pinning her arms behind her back. She broke an arm free and ripped the tape off before I could get a good look at her. "No more of this game please" was what I remember her saying that brought me back to earth. I nodded and we both went down and enjoyed the party. Needless to say we never played it again even though I suggested it a few times. We still role played it however.

Oh well lesson learned. Since then my TUGs became much less forceful and I made sure not to embarrass myself.

(BTW sorry if this felt like a lot of detailed set up for such an unsatisfying tie up part. I'm just going off of how vivid my memory was and my memeory of the tying up part was blocked out because I'm still a little embarrassed I overdid it)

Return to “M/F”