School project

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bakemono
TUGs Member

School project

Postby bakemono » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Since civpl suggested I write about another M/F experience I'll talk about one related to school. First off, I'll mention that I went to a fairly small Catholic school. I'll also mention that there are five boys and nineteen girls in my class (almost a 1 boy to 4 girl ratio. It was great) The school winter uniform for boys was a white collared shirt with a plaid tie and black slacks and the girls wore plaid jumpers, black knee length socks, and white blouses. Summer uniforms was a white polo and black shorts for both genders.

Once a week, our school thought it was necessary for whatever reason that we have a technology class where we learn how to use software like Microsoft Office and other programs like video editing. In eight grade for technology class we were told to make a movie and were assigned to groups. Which was and still is where I consider myself the luckiest grade schooler ever because I ended up in a group with my crush and two other girls. I'll take this time to describe my crush: she was a pale girl about average height and regular build. She had long red hair that stopped around halfway down her back. Unlike the other girls, she always wore her winter uniform stating she thought it was cuter than the unisex summer one.

Anyways, once I saw her name next to mine on the projected spreadsheet of assigned groups, my heart jumped like any other boy's would. I eagerly pushed my desk together with my crush and the other two girls and we began discussing our project. It was first decided that since I was considered an okay writer, I'd write the movie script. One of the girls (lets call her K) began throwing around ideas ranging from a duel to a drama. I was quickly jotting down ideas when K mentioned a "heist film" about a robbery. I've read enough stories around here to know where this could go and I felt that same jitteriness I got when I ended up in a group with my crush. I fully endorsed the heist idea and with a little persuasion, the entire group agreed to make an action movie involving a heist. We agreed to shoot the film along the riverside and at K's house. K and I were criminals and my crush was the bank teller. 

As usual, I'll continue if I get feedback

Nick
TUGs Member

Re: School project

Postby Nick » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:25 pm

This sounds great so far! I can imagine where this is going... :mrgreen:

civpl
TUGs Member

Postby civpl » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Great! Looking forward to hearing more :)

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:35 pm

I remember anticipating the Friday after school where we go to shoot the movie very strongly. I anxiously couldn't keep my from mind racing as the clock ticked away right until it struck 3:00pm and marked the end of school. I eagerly climbed on the bus with my crush, K, and P. and chatted the entire ride away with my crush. Unlike a lot of school kids, I was very good friends with my crush and we shared a friend group so we were very comfortable with each other.

Anyways, the bus pulls to K house and we all get off, snack on some chips, then begin shooting. The first scene (which I wrote obviously) involved the bank teller counting her money behind the desk when two armed robbers hold her at gun point. They tie her up and take the money. I'll take this moment to describe how much crush looked that day. She wore her standard jumper skirt uniform and usually keeps her hair down. This time her reddish brown hair was pulled into two low ponytails.

My mind was racing because of how close I was to getting to relish in the moment I never thought would happen. We take our positions, my crush standing behind a makeshift counter in the living room, and P. and I waiting outside to break in while K filmed.

We got the cue to enter the house so we violently burst threw the door, wielding nerf guns. My crush pretended to act surprised and I approached her, fake gun drawn, and demanded she step out behind the counter and kneel. Which she did. I got a weird feeling of extra control as she kneeled before me, holding her head low, and I continued with the plan.

I'll continue the rest later. I think my writing is getting bad snd that means I probably need some rest.

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:16 am

This see like an interesting start to your tale, and your updates while short certainly seem to be quite well writen. Keep it up please

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Okay I'll draw out the bondage part since that's the thing I bet you guys would wanna hear the most and it's kinda a shorter experience.

So I put my arms around her shoulders and spin her around so her back is too me. (she's remains kneeling) I tell her to look at the floor, her long curly but somewhat straight hair falls down her face in the two messy ponytails. I run my hands down both sides of her arms to force them closer together and grabbed the clothesline that was conveniently placed next to me (i grabbed it from the laundry room, laying out the clothes that hung on it neatly on the dryer. I was questioned why I was going through such lengths to get rope but I covered it up quickly by saying how I wanted an A for quality. Awkward question averted)

I pulled the rope taught and reached over her head, my chest pressing against her back. The smell of her hair (which smelled like... idk girls hair. Not really fruity but clean) and the feeling of the kinda rough fabric of her jumper skirt stuck around in my mind. I was nearly hugging her which also boosted my heart rate. I pulled the rope around her lower torso which pulled her skirt up a little but she adjusted her pose to fix it. Wrapping the rope around her lower body and arms several times, I tied it off with a shoelace knot then began to tie her ankles. (This scene for our movie was all in the background while P. was the focus of this scene grabbing the money) she remained kneeling, arms and legs bound and something about the way the rope pressed into her jumper and coiled around her knee high black socks was pretty aesthetically pleasing. i was particularly excited by this surreal ordeal but I had kinda planned for something like this to happen sooner or later. (Don't take me as a creepy kid. I was just like any other grade school boy) I took my plaid necktie off and wrapped it over her mouth and around her head.

I forgot to mention that this was a very light hearted silly video with plenty of dry funny scenes (or what a grade schooler perceives as dry and funny) so this entire tie up scene was accented by her and I surpressing laughter the entire time.

I knotted the tie behind her head, pulling the tie tightly over her mouth. She didn't really umph or make any gag noises (it's hard to describe her personality but she was serious and not serious at the same time. She always had a dry kind of disposition where she talked very flat and made dry jokes) but instead, she kneeled there with her head hung low. P. patted me on the back and said "let's get out of here" so I pushed my crush over and laid a white sheet over her. We escaped through the same door we entered.

K. passed my camera back to me so I could film her play the role of the cop. K. bursts into the room and calls if anyone is there. I instructed my crush to squirm and make gag noises (this part I threw into the script. She wasn't supposed to be covered in a blanket but I kinda did set it up so she had to make noise to be found. I liked gag noises.)

Instead, I got a pretty clear as day "help me...." in that same platonic voice with a little giggling here and there. K. pulled the blanket off of my crush, revealing her curled up on the floor. Her hair was much more disheveled probably from the blanket being pulled off and her two ponytails were kinda loose with hair sticking out from it, and long strands of her red hair covering her place. K. helped my crush sit up and ungagged her. "They went that way." She said in not attempt of acting while pointing to the door. K. left her and ran out the door and my crush called out "you have left me!" (Which was supposed to be funny. It was. Kids laughed when we presented it)

I then cut the film and my crush stood up, wiggling out of the ropes fairly easy since I did a comical tie up. She filmed the rest of the movie. With a little bit of fun editing complete with a scooby doo style chase scene (where they run through all the doors) and music (my crush and I had the same taste in anime and music so we decided most of the track together)

The presentation went well and we did get a 95. I was classified as someone who does well in projects and secured my position as everyone's go to project partner.

And for those wondering, I edited out most of the tie up scene. I felt it looked a little awkward and people might be suspicious. There was only a few seconds of me wrapping clothesline around her torso while in the background P. stole the money.

My crush and I still stay in contact. We hang out occasionally and still get along well. That being said she's not my crush anymore as I think she isn't interested in romance so I've moved on

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:26 pm

As usual as well, I have more true stories:
M/F (me to a babysitter, me to a friend, me to another cousin, me to my girlfriend, and me when I was younger to teenage girl)

F/M (my girlfriend and I,my cousin and I)

M/M (me to my friend, my friend to me)

So let me know if you have any other stories you might want to hear!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:23 pm

bakemono wrote:As usual as well, I have more true stories:
M/F (me to a babysitter, me to a friend, me to another cousin, me to my girlfriend, and me when I was younger to teenage girl)

So let me know if you have any other stories you might want to hear !

All of them!

Nick
TUGs Member

Postby Nick » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:24 pm

canuck100 wrote:
bakemono wrote:As usual as well, I have more true stories:

So let me know if you have any other stories you might want to hear !

All of them!

Exactly!

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Which would you specifically want me to start with? C'mon guys I need some direction :?

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Well if I had to pick one I'd say the F/M stories. But I'm also interested in reading the other ones

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 pm

I too enjoy the asthetics of rope wrapped around knee-length socks. So great to see that in a story, at least in my opinion. Great stuff
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

Return to “M/F”