Time with my cousin

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bakemono
TUGs Member

Time with my cousin

Postby bakemono » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:58 pm

Hey guys! I've been browsing this board for many years now and I really enjoy reading about people's real experiences so I thought I'd like to contribute my own as I've had quite a few throughout my childhood. I might have a lot of experience reading these, but very little writing them so please excuse any choppiness in my stories. These are also 100% true if that matters to anyone, so there is nothing very lewd about most of my childhood stories.

Anyways, I'll jump right in. Every thanksgiving my mom and I go to my aunt's house to eat with her side of the family upstate in a more rural suburbs. (I live in the city) Usually the only kids that are relatively close to my age there are my three cousins K. P. and M. who are about three years younger and all girls. Obviously, the gender difference stacked with age difference means we have little in common so I retreat up to the family game room to play on the computer on those holidays.

The real Thanksgivings I look forward to are the one where my second cousin L. is there. She's a year older than me and we've been buddies ever since we were both very little. She's a blonde girl with shoulder length, soft hair and a very skinny build. (I'd say average looks) She's quite chatty and shows affection by giving me pats on the head. Her and I usually play games with the other kids like pillow fights or kick the can. Maybe freeze tag. The usual kid games. On the particular thanksgiving this story happened, my cousin was wearing athletic shorts and a loose t-shirt. Kinda something that resembled summer pajamas (it got pretty hot in that house so I could see why)

One Thanksgiving all of us (the people under 18 years old) were sitting mindlessly watching football on the TV, which I hated. Eventually I got impatient and my cousin L. and I agreed to go upstairs and watch YouTube in the guest room on her laptop (which is where she stayed. L didn't come to every Thanksgiving because of how far away she did. So when she did come, she slept in a guest room) While I was walking upstairs to the room, I noticed she fell back and lagged behind. I didn't think much of it and took it as an advantage since I could get first dibs on the laptop. I popped open her Macbook and WHAM! I felt the soft but instantly recognizable blow from a pillow to the back of my head. I spun around to see L standing on a bed with a pillow poised to strike again. I leapt out of the way sloppily taking several hits to the head and back and grabbed two pillows and flailed them as if I were dual wielding bludgeons. The commotion must've been audible from downstairs because before I knew it the entire guest room (which was fairly large) was filled with chaos as P, M, K, and a few very young children began flailing with pillows wildly. The battle lasted at least 15-20 minutes (20 minutes felt like an eternity when everyone gangs up on you being the biggest boy) before we were all called down to eat. While eating, all the kids would discuss strategies to "defeat me" in hushed whispers and I started to get anxious once I myself formulated my own plan of attack. After eating I quickly excused myself and made preparations upstairs. I grabbed a two pillow cases, jump rope from the game room, and hid in the bathroom with the lights off. My heart rate was fast the entire time and my legs trembled a little. Even during innocent games, I got innocently excited to play tied up games and I guaranteed myself I'd be able to this time

I was ready for the perfect attack (and excuse to tie up my cousin)

I'll continue if someone seems to want to hear more. I don't wanna go through writing something and not have anyone read it especially when I should be studying for midterms. Then again, I do like reliving this memory. :D

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: Time with my cousin

Postby Steak in a Tree » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:58 pm

As one who comes from a rather small family, I enjoy hearing/reading about experiences from people with larger families.
Please, continue.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

Nick
TUGs Member

Postby Nick » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:49 am

Please continue with this story! It's well written and sounds like fun :D

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 am

Love your story so far. Welcome to the board,looking forward to the next parts

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:05 pm

I stayed upstairs while everyone else finished eating, switching my hiding spot from the dark bathroom to the guest room until finally settling in the darkness assuming I'd have a better chance for a surprise attack. After around 10 minutes I realized my assumption that L was going to be the only person to finish eating was wrong as her little toddler brother (I say toddler but I'd say he's age 4-5) came darting up the stairs, L following behind him but not as quickly. I took this as my only opportunity and the moment I saw her pass the open bathroom door, I lunged out, covering her mouth and wrapping my arm around her waist and quickly pulling her into the bathroom and pulling the door shut. I specifically recall her soft scent as she was pulled close to me and quickly forced to the ground. I squatted on her while covering her mouth and she flailed wildly, probably still confused as to what was happening. She was calling for her younger brother but I quickly put an end to that by pushing the center of a white cloth (which I took from a window curtain. The things that are used to tie the curtains in place... basically a long strip of softer white cloth perfect for wrapping around a noisy captive's mouth) between her lips like I'd seen in movies. I grabbed both ends of the cloth and pulled it tightly. I then continued to tie it around the back of her head, pulling the back of her shoulder length blonde hair out from under the knot of the gag in the back of her head. Probably so I wouldn't hurt her. I don't remember why I did it. I could've just thought she looked better when her hair wasn't stuck to her cheeks by the gag.

At this point, the calls for help became much more "performance" like than actual calls for help. She knew what was going on and accepted the role as captive so she only made faint calls. Forcing her wrists behind her back, I tied them together with another curtain tie cloth I pulled straight from the bathroom curtain. With my victim secured, I made her stannd. We made direct eye contact and saw that sort of playful firey look in her eyes that I hadn't seen every since we were young. The kind telling me I won't win this.

The next step of my plan was presentation of my catch. I could hear the pitter patter of several feet charge by the still closed bathroom door and back down the stairs. Now was the chance to set up. I slipped a blue pillowcase with a seashell pattern over her head and led her into the guest room. I sat her in a chair, draping a light blanket over her body and the chair and got ready for the hostage situation that was about to ensue once the kids got up. I felt a mix of emotions. On one hand, I'm about to have these little kids surrender or give in to my demands (my demands were to control the fort we built) and on the other hand I'm with my cousin whos tied up under a blanket and I want to relish in the feeling a little more.

randomboy18
TUGs Member

Postby randomboy18 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Nice story so far. Please continue. I hope she ties you up

Nick
TUGs Member

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:24 am

Nice story, even better than I expected! I hope you continue this story!

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:01 am

randomboy18 wrote:Nice story so far. Please continue. I hope she ties you up

I've been tied up plenty of times but not in this story. I can post one of those stories if you're interested though ^^

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:37 am

bakemono wrote:
randomboy18 wrote:Nice story so far. Please continue. I hope she ties you up

I've been tied up plenty of times but not in this story. I can post one of those stories if you're interested though ^^

I'd definitely be interested in those stories as well.

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 am

I don't have much to continue with, but I'll keep going. I have plenty of M/F and M/M stories to share so if there's any in particular anyone would want to hear Id love to share.

So back to the story, I cooped up in the guest room with one arm wrapped around a pillow and the other around the upper torso of my blanketed cousin. She squirmed ever so slightly and made some muffled grunts and once we could hear the feet of the other kids moving up the stairs, she began her muffled cries for help. The kids pivoted and saw me, holding a squirmy figure under the blanket, pillow drawn to defend against those few kids that preferred flinging pillows rather than swinging them. They came charging yelling "what have you done with L?!" but stopped short when I threatened to whack my hostage with a pillow.

I pulled off the blanket to reveal the hidden L with a bag over her head. She did some struggling and flailing and I made my demands to get to use the fort (which was pretty much just the master bedroom with a barricaded doorway of couch pillows. It was where all the kids would plan their attacks against me and has a rule where I couldn't enter.)

They gave me the fort and I lead my prisoner to the master bedroom, pulling off the pillow case from her head in the process. Her usually neatly combed hair was all over in a frizzy mess and her curtain tie gag was a little wet with saliva. I brought her into the room carefully while 7 other children stood back and watched carefully. I threw L onto the bed of the master bedroom and went out swinging pillows at every kid in sight saying I'm going to keep the fort and the prisoner. The kids retreated to the guest room and I crawled back into the master bedroom. There I just kept wrapping my arms around her, kinda pressing my body against hers. Not in any arousing way but I did like the feeling.

Eventually the kids mounted a counter attack of just kicking and clawing and I wasn't really a match for them. After I was "defeated" (aka curled up in a ball trying to defend from little kid kicks and punches) the older kids K, P, and M opened the closet and freed L (who had ankles bound and extra rope cooled around her torso) and that marked the highlight of any of my thanksgiving experiences with L. The only other one I remember was a game where basically where one person got tied up (me, K, or L) and one person played detective and had to find the tied up person.

So that's pretty much all I got for this one.

civpl
TUGs Member

Postby civpl » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:38 am

I enjoyed it :) Would love to hear more of your M/F stories

Return to “M/F”