Disappearing friends

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

ny1020
TUGs Member

Disappearing friends

Postby ny1020 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Transfered part 2 to the original post called "Taking my sister's friends captive". Still learning how the posts works. Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by ny1020 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Part 2 Disappearing friends

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Hey ny1020. Welcome to the forum :quirk:

As a fellow author and long-time member, I'd strongly recommend you avoid splitting up your story like this.
Those who read the first chapter of your story will miss this one. Especially since this topic title isn't the same as Part 1's topic title.
Trust me, if you want to gain a readership and got some feedback on your story, you need to post all your chapters into the same topic.
That way your readers will be able to follow the progression of your story without having to sort out through different threads.

ny1020
TUGs Member

Postby ny1020 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Thanks for the advice! You're right, next time Ill wait until I have the whole thing written out then post as one. It just takes time sometimes remembering all the details then trying to fill in the stuff I cant remember, it takes time but its worth it once the whole story comesout. I still got a few to share so from now on Ill do that.

bondagefreak wrote:Hey ny1020. Welcome to the forum :quirk:

As a fellow author and long-time member, I'd strongly recommend you avoid splitting up your story like this.
Those who read the first chapter of your story will miss this one. Especially since this topic title isn't the same as Part 1's topic title.
Trust me, if you want to gain a readership and got some feedback on your story, you need to post all your chapters into the same topic.
That way your readers will be able to follow the progression of your story without having to sort out through different threads.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:02 pm

ny1020 wrote:Thanks for the advice! You're right, next time Ill wait until I have the whole thing written out then post as one.

No, that's not what I meant either.
What I meant is, all your chapters should be in the same story thread.

I suggest you post this chapter in your "Disappearing friends of my sister" topic.
When you're write part 3 in the future, post it in there as well.
You can "edit" your first post and change your topic title to reflect each time you update your story with a new chapter, ex: Disappearing friends of my Sister (New Chapter: Part 2!)

When you post part 3, you just go back and edit the title of your first post to "Disappearing friends of my Sister (New Chapter: Part 3!)
Each time you post a new chapter, your story thread will jump up to the top of the "Active Topics" list.

Spend some time to look around the board and more specifically at the other story threads.
It'll give you a good idea of how most authors go about it on here.

Looking forward to chapter 3 btw! :o

ny1020
TUGs Member

Postby ny1020 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Oh ok I understand now, I didnt know I can do that. Its been a while since I found a site like this so Im learning again how to post. Which Im glad this site exists for us to share! And yeah Im getting Part 3 ready! I got more stories to share too, just this one was my all time favorite experience & wanted to relive it lol.I also have a few stories as an adult with a couple of exgfs. Nothing hardcore or extreme, Im not really into that kind of bondage, but a bit more sexual manner than just teens having fun. Im assuming post those in the PG17 forum. Anyway love the page & what others share, glad people are liking mine.

bondagefreak wrote:
ny1020 wrote:Thanks for the advice! You're right, next time Ill wait until I have the whole thing written out then post as one.

No, that's not what I meant either.
What I meant is, all your chapters should be in the same story thread.

I suggest you post this chapter in your "Disappearing friends of my sister" topic.
When you're write part 3 in the future, post it in there as well.
You can "edit" your first post and change your topic title to reflect each time you update your story with a new chapter, ex: Disappearing friends of my Sister (New Chapter: Part 2!)

When you post part 3, you just go back and edit the title of your first post to "Disappearing friends of my Sister (New Chapter: Part 3!)
Each time you post a new chapter, your story thread will jump up to the top of the "Active Topics" list.

Spend some time to look around the board and more specifically at the other story threads.
It'll give you a good idea of how most authors go about it on here.

Looking forward to chapter 3 btw! :o

Return to “M/F”