Taking my sister's friends captive

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

ny1020
TUGs Member

Taking my sister's friends captive

Postby ny1020 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:29 pm

I was 16, My parents were gone for the night picking up my baby sister from my gparents a state away. What first thought to be a boring night with my sister Amy, 14, turned out to be not so boring. She invited 4 of her friends over, Faith 15 dirty blonde hair, Bree 13 blonde, Lily 14 Spanish black hair slight tanned skin, & Emma 15 Asian black hair slightly chunky but good build. All of whom I know. They’re different, not typical but any girl their ages already into kinky/alternative things isnt "normal". Oh yeah my sister dark brown hair blonde ends. We often talk about adventures, fantasies. And had our games which Ill tell in other posts. But this one time I brought up where they sleepover & they go "missing" one by one mysteriously, an intruder grabbing each girl, they found it exciting & Emma often fantasized what its like to be kidnapped. That night they came over, they talked, I said hi, chatted for a bit. I went upstairs to my room, shaking of excitement, not sure if I should actually do it. Would it be too much by surprising them? Emma admitted it was a fantasy of hers. I was just overthinking. The bathroom is 2 doors down from my room & the stairs is in front of my room, and a big walk in closet in my room. I was getting everything ready, pillowcases, duct tape, neckties, everything I can use. After a couple hours of me being nervous, going up & down, chatting, I went back to my room before I got too awkward & blew it. The next girl to come up will be first. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, I peak out my door, its Emma wearing a black shirt & only pink panties going to the bathroom. I keep a look out, heart racing. After a couple minute she comes out, I open my door, as shes about to take the first step down I sneak up behind her, cover her mouth, pin my arm around her body & drag her back. Shes surprised, lets out a little moan when I grabbed her but with the noise downstairs no one can hear. She knows its me & plays along. I drag her into my room & close the door....

BTW as I mentioned Emma is dressed in a black shirt, pink panties, Faith is in a dark grey shirt blue shorts, Bree is in a pink tanktop green shorts, Lily is in a white shirt white shorts & Amy is in a red shirt, black long pants. All the girls are barefoot except Amy whos wearing white socks.

PART 2

In my room I had just captured Emma, I bring her into my walk in closet. I kneel her down to her knees, she was right about having a kidnap fantasy as shes playing the part good. I tie her hands behind her back with a necktie, I roll up a sock & shove it in her mouth. I have duct tape but don’t wanna use it yet & make too much noise, they will know the duct tape ripping sound. So I roll up a pillowcase longways & use it as a detective gag over the sock in her mouth as I tie it tight as she mmmphhs. I lay her down on her stomach & tie her ankles together crossing eachother with ties, I pull her legs up & connect the ties to her wrists putting her in a rather tight hogtie. She groans & complains. I get up & go to my bedroom door & I peak out the door, no one is coming up. I go into the walk in where Emma is, she tries to talk but just muffles into the gag but sounds like “Where are you going?”. I reply “Im sure you want company tonight right?”. She looks up at me & shut the light off, she muffles “Nooo” as I close the door. I listen downstairs the other girls are hanging out talking. I wasn’t sure if I should go downstairs & bring attention & suspicion that Emma isnt around. Or just stay upstairs & get the next one or 2 until the remaining start realizing something wrong. I just stay upstairs for now & Just listen out. Amy is the only one to ask where Emma is. Faith says shes probably still in the bathroom. Lily adds that Im up here too & probably having alone time! Amy makes disgust sounds. I roll my eyes & think thank god for the person who invented gags. After more babbling Bree says shes gonna check upstairs as I jump up. Bree walks up the stairs. She gets to the top, as she turns I lunge out, grab her shoulders & pull her away from the stairs, I quickly cover her mouth before she makes too much noise & drag her in my room. I bring her to the walk in & open the door while still having her mouth covered. I turn on the light showing Emma hogtied & gagged to Brees surprise. She slightly struggles but get her to the floor, with the last few neckties left I tie her hands behind her, tie her feet together, I get a rolled up sock & shove it in her mouth & wrap duct tape around her mouth while trying not to make much noise. With one more tie connect her feet & hands for a hogtie. Not as strict as Emma but she wont get up. Emma is calm acting scared & while Bree is feisty. I say “Ill be back with more roommates…”. Bree starts yelling but the sock & tape really works surprisingly quietly muffles her. I shut the light & shut the door as she yells again trying to warn the other girls before the door closes but can only hear a drowned out muffle. I leave my room & shut that door knowing Bree is yelling out but cant hear a thing. I decide to go down to see the other girls Amy, Faith & Lily. Amy asks where I been. I say I been in my room the whole time, Lili says where’s Emma & Bree? I said they’re checking something out on my computer that’s why I came down, I good cover as they beleved it. I start hearing some banging noises. I go upstairs fast hoping they didn’t get hurt or they got loose. I get in my room & woudlnt you know I see Bree on her feet hopping. I knew I didn’t tie her up good like Emma was. I grab her & take her back into the walk in. I get the duct tape & wrap it around her wrists, hands, ankles & her feet making sure she would get free. But with all the noise I hear someone coming up the stairs. Bree starts yelling out but her screams are still muffled pretty good. Its Faith asking whats going on as she walks right into my room. She clearly sees Emma & Bree. She giggles but realizes shes next. She quickly turns around & runs for the door. She yells out “HEY AMUMMPHHH” I clamp my hand over her mouth & drag her back in my room…

Next part coming soon....
Last edited by ny1020 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ahoyboy1
Kidnapped

Re: Disappearing friends of my sister

Postby Ahoyboy1 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:34 am

Good start!

Gagher2018
TUGs Member

Re: Taking my sister's friends captive

Postby Gagher2018 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:40 am

God your so fucking lucky
Nothing feels better than having all the power over a beautiful girl

bakemono
TUGs Member

Postby bakemono » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:14 pm

I really liked this one! Reading your story was what inspired me to make an account and write about my experiences.

bound-black-girl lover
Kidnapper

Postby bound-black-girl lover » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:00 am

LOVE "mass" kidnappings/abductions
via hand-gags!

Dillon09
TUGs Member

Postby Dillon09 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Absolutly amazing. But where is the next part?
Just a 16 year old into tying and getting tied up :bound:

TamatoaShiny123
Kidnapper

Postby TamatoaShiny123 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:26 pm

Love it

Beetle Bailey13
Kidnapped

Postby Beetle Bailey13 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Please continue with next part of story

Return to “M/F”