It actually happened (m/f)

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

It actually happened (m/f)

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:52 am

Hey guys, Steak is back. If anyone read my last post, "The Ideal" (/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=27791) you would know the ideal way my girlfriend would be dressed while tied up. Well, earlier today, it pretty much happened.

It was a mild August day, one where i didn't really have any plans. I had taken the day off everything (even though i work from home) and just relaxed. I was quite sore from wrestling practice yesterday, as the coach was still disciplining us for not making the olympics. One day, maybe...

So there i was at home, grey v-neck, black shorts, black ankle socks. I was chilling on my computer, coincidentally browsing this site, when i heard my phone go off. I picked it up, and saw it was a text from my girlfriend. I had a feeling my day was about to get a lot better.

She told me that one of her friends had commented on how practice really took a lot out of me, and asked if I was alright. Of course I was, but it's easy to lie *cough* exaggerate through text. I told her that I was feeling pretty beat up, but still alive. So naturally, being the caretaker she is, invited herself over. She is working with her mother to become a massage therapist, so it helps that she can do these sorts of things for free ;)

I'd say it was no more than 10 minutes before i heard the knock on my door. I slowly stood up, before i hobbled over to the door. (I actually hurt that much, my quads especially were dying a little with each step) To no one's surprise, it was her. After letting her in, she moved over to the same couch as last time, me slowly following behind.

As she saw me walking, she commented on how I wasn't exaggerating on how bad I felt. The more I think about it, the more I agree. I slowly made my way over, before taking my seat next to her. I turned to her before finally getting a good look at what she was wearing.

It was a little much for a casual day, that's for sure. She was in a tight, maroon shirt with short sleeves, allowing her nice breasts to be quite prominent. This was paired with a black skirt that came halfway down her thighs, accentuating her amazing legs. They were covered by black socks which came to just below her knees. Her shoes, a pair of black flats, were left at the door.

While I wasn't complaining by any means, I was slightly confused. She quickly cleared that confusion by explaining how it was her sister's birthday, and the party was this evening. Her friend had texted her in the middle of her trying on outfits, and how I wouldn't mind if she showed up like this. Hey, she certainly knows me well.

She then asked me where it hurt, to which I responded with everywhere. I didn't really know how to describe each individual place, so this would ensure that everything would be covered. That and my girlfriend gives amazing (repeat. AMAZING) massages. She nodded, understanding, and adhusted her position so she was sitting cross legged, facing me. She told me to face away, and when I did, she grabbed my shoulders and slowly lowered me into her lap. The speed at which she did so caused my abs to hurt, causing a slight grimace from me.

Because she was cross legged, her skirt had risen up practically all the way, so when my head landed, it was all her amazingly soft skin. (and because my hair is always buzzcut-short at the back, I felt all of it) That made up for the ab pain instantly, allowing me to relax. However, now there were two things deterring me from standing up.

She reached down with both hands, and grabbed my respective shoulders. Now, I can't really describe what she actually did, for two reasons. One, because all I felt at first was hurt. A lot of hurt. Two, because after the initial hurt all I felt was relaxation. That soon turned into pleasure when I remembered that it was my girlfriend causing this pain, and that she was dressed as gorgeously as I've ever seen her while doing it.

Yes, this would be a good afternoon indeed.

Obviously not done yet, still some stuff left to go through. Let me know what you think so far, would love to hear your guys' (and girls') opinions.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

thepayless2
TUGs Member

Re: It actually happened (m/f)

Postby thepayless2 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:05 am

Please continue to the tying your gf part

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 am

thepayless2 wrote:Please continue to the tying your gf part

Of course, I'll try to get that in the next part. Just a lot happened beforehand.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 am

Alright, where was I?...

Right, so as I laid on my couch, my head on my girlfriend's lap, she continued massaging my shoulders. She really knew what she was doing, as all the pain I'd felt earlier was gone. She alternated between shoulders before moving on to my arms, which she thoroughly rubbed and massaged. After each arm was done, it slumped to my side, being too relaxed to move.

I had almost fallen into a trance, which happens quite often with me. Her legs were so soft and smooth, and I could feel them through the small amount of hair on the back of my head. This combined with her excellent massaging skills left me in a state of such relaxation. That relaxed feeling soon turned more into pleasure as I remember how good she looked in her tight shirt and revealing skirt.

I was so engulfed that I nearly missed her telling me to get up. I turned my head to look up at her, eliciting a giggle when my hair brushed her legs. I slowly sat up, wincing from the pain in my abs. I could hardly move my arms, they had gone limp with all the relaxation. However, when she asked me to lie on the floor so she could continue, I obliged.

I had to remove my shirt, which was difficult for a few reasons. The limp arms and pain everywhere else being the top two. But that eventually happened, as did my lying on the floor, back up. She kneeled on top of me, her socked legs straddled against my bare abs. (obliques, i believe)

She got to work doing her magic, rubbing up and down my back. I instantly returned to my utopic state, once again feeling her healing hands doing what they do so well. Embarassingly, i let out a small moan at some point, resulting in another giggle from her. Fortunately, she took it as a compliment, which it obviously was.

She eventually turned herself around, and began working each leg, moving up and down my thighs, calves, and ankles. For a third time, I felt all of my pain being washed away, replaced with pure relaxation. I knew I would have a hard time walking after this.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, as I eventually felt her stand up and tell me that she was finished. It took me a second to stand as I waited for my limbs to work properly again, but when they did, I felt like new again. I decided to demonstrate this by kipping up instead of standing.

She rhetorically asked me if I was feeling better. I responded by pulling her in and began making out with her. We made our way to the couch where we sat down and continued. When we finally stopped to catch our breath a little, I told her that yes, I was feeling better. She said that was good, because it was her turn.

I knew what she wanted, which was a foot massage of her own. We both knew that I had gotten rather good at that, and it has since become part of the routine whenever we're together. However, I decided I would try to milk this a little more, since she had invited herself over originally. I agreed, but on the condition she had to be tied while i did it.

She thought about it, then I guess she remembered the last time, and agreed. Now, the rope was being used for something else at the moment, so I had made a small purchase a few days prior. That purchase consisted of Duck Tape brand Advanced Strength. (thanks to bondagefreak for the recommendation) I figured this would suffice for the time being.

Before we started I grabbed a pair of dress socks from my dresser, and then returned to her. I asked her to make fists before sliding the socks over each hand. To help her confusion, I explained how this would stop the tape from hurting and marking. She commented on how resourceful I was. Oh, how little she knew...

I started around where her wrists were, making a few passes around. I then started spiralling up her arms, encasing every part of her lower arm in a Duck Tape cocoon. The closer I got to her elbows, the closer her arms came together, until I reached the top of the socks, which were conveniently at her elbows. When I finished rolling, her elbows had maybe two inches of separation, meaning they were pretty tight. I asked her how that felt, and she said it felt much more secure than the last time, but nothing more.

With no complaints, I once again took her legs into my lap, and repeated the spiralling up her legs. This continued up until the tops of her socks, leaving her legs as one being. I once again checked on her, and as she wiggled a bit, she said this was fairly comfortable, all things considered. With that done, her legs were in the right spot for me to get started.

I spent a good amount of time rubbing up and down her socked feet. I spent a fair amount of time working the top, arch, and heel of each foot, rubbing until I deemed it complete. I spent a good amount of time on the balls of her feet, because she'd be wearing heels at the party, and who knows how long that would be? I rubbed and massaged each part of her tiny feet, until I heard her exhale deeply. When I asked her if that was enough, she nodded.

I put her feet back on the ground and sat her up, so she could feel her position a little better. Her breasts were pushing very hard against her shirt, mostly due to how close her elbows were behind her. Her skirt was risen slightly, exposing whatever leg was not encased in layers of tape. She asked me to smooth it out, to which I teasingly raised it a little more. She yelped a bit before asking me again in between short laughs. We both knew I was just having fun as I smoothed it out as best I could.

We started making out again shortly after. I soon pulled her on top of me, one hand caressing her face, the other one stroking up and down her leg. I alternated occasionally, moving back and forth between each arm and leg. Eventually we stopped to catch our breath once again, so we both laid there, me now having both arms to do what I wish.

She almost ruined the mood before she told me she wanted dinner before the party. I looked at the clock, and saw that it would start in about three hours. So if i took her out now, she would have time to prep for it after. So I agreed, slowly sitting her back up, as I unwound the tape from her arms. As I slid the socks off her arms, she once again commented on my resourcefulness. Her leg tape soon followed, and then she was back to her gorgeous, free self.

Just as the last one, we went for dinner and whatnot, with nothing really noteworthy to... note. So I'll end it here. Let me know what other... projects I should do with her in the near future.

Steak out.

Return to “M/F”