Nice Birthday Surprise (m/f) Part 1

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Nice Birthday Surprise (m/f) Part 1

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:08 am

My birthday was a few weeks ago, so this story is a bit late. However, I was at the Pan American games over the past week, so now that I'm back I'm writing.

It was the "big day" for me, the day I finally turn 16. I honestly never saw the big deal, besides the part where i could go for my license. I was never one for parties, so I chilled at home, waiting for my girlfriend, the one person I had invited.

A little about me, just before the good stuff. I'm a high school wrestler, weighing in at about 150lbs, and pretty cut if i do say so myself. Im not one to really talk with people outside my team and my girlfriend, so i have a couple really great relationships.

But enough of that garbage, back to the story.

I heard the knock at my door, so I turned off my music and went to answer it. No surprise, it was my beautiful girlfriend, with a box in her hand. I greeted her with a kiss before letting her in.

The devil is in the details, so a few more. My girlfriend is Indian, but you can't tell aside from her skin. She stands a head below me, but that doesn't stop her from having better curves than girls my height. The really interesting part is her last name and my first are almost the same (no name reveals today, sorry)

OK ok, last interruption. I think.

So she came in, set the box down, before sitting on the couch. She seemed somewhat excited, especially when I grabbed the box and sat down with her. She told me to open it, telling me I may enjoy what was inside. I wonder what it could be...
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

Stef
Kidnapper

Re: Nice Birthday Surprise (m/f) Part 1

Postby Stef » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:18 am

Couldn't resist sorry :P
Attachments
72.jpg
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be...

TimothyX1
TUGs Member

Postby TimothyX1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:12 pm

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: Nice Birthday Surprise (m/f) Part 2

Postby Steak in a Tree » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:12 am

Due in part to illness and computer issues, part two is slightly later than anticipated. However it is here @TimothyX1, fear not my friend.

Turns out inside was a pair of Asics wrestling kneepads. These were really high quality, the same ones most members of the national team wore. I was so thrilled, I thanked her with one of the biggest hugs I've ever given. She leaned over and softly asked me, who loves you? I let out a laugh and said that she did. keep in mind, we had been going out for the better half of 8 months, which is an eternity for us teenagers. While all of this was going through my head, I still had to wonder what she was so excited about. Then she told me there was another gift waiting for me inside. Here we go, i thought.

Apparently, she had gone to the Home Depot in town and gotten a solid 60ft of rope. I wasn't quite sure what to think, to be honest. The last time i tried to bring bondage up to her, she wasn't interested. I looked over at her, puzzled, hoping there was an explanation. She told me that because it made me happy, she would do it for me. According to her, the look on my face was priceless. At this point, I was thinking that this was too good to be true.I guess that's why they call it a "Sweet 16."

My parents don't come home from work until about 6pm, and it was only 2pm, so I had a fair amount of time to work with. I told her to get comfortable, while I grabbed the rope and set off to grab some scissors. On the way, I tried to think about a way to do this so it wouldn't scare her away. (and maybe create a second... project for me) After grabbing some scissors, and cutting out a 15ft section, I returned to where I was sitting, right next to her.

I asked her if she was ready, and after getting the nod, I turned her away from me slightly, before slowly drawing her arms behind her back. Her skin was quite soft, which I liked. I doubled the rope, before wrapping it around once. I passed it through, and just before doubling back, I asked her to hold her hands slightly apart. After seeing that happen, I started wrapping back around, two, three, four times. When I decided that was enough, I asked her to stop pushing, before I passed the rope between her arms and pulled downward. This brought her arms together, with enough room for me to continue working. I continued wrapping the rope around the loop formed around her arms, until i started running out of rope. I then passed one end through the coil and tied it off at the top, away from her hands.

I told her that I was done for now, and she could relax while I stood up. As I walked to go get the next section, i glimpsed back, to see her struggling. Oh man, was it ever something to see. I finally had my own little hostage, and boy was it satisfying. I cut another piece off before returning to where I was. Before I moved on, I asked her how she was doing. She told me that it was different, but nothing uncomfortable. I then told her that it was time for the next part, before bending over and slowly bringing her legs up onto my lap. I gotta say, that may have been the best part.

Since I'm very skilled at forgetting details at the start, here they are now. The two of us had planned to go out for dinner just after my parents got home, at their request. Since neither of us really minded wearing formal clothing, we were dressed up before she came over. I had chosen to sport a black dress shirt, with black slacks and Oxfords waiting for when we left. Nothing too fancy, given how hot it was. She had perfectly nailed the little black dress, which came halfway down her calves, showing her gorgeous legs. Her hair was done up perfectly, as was all her makeup. She finished her stunning outfit with a pair of black 4-inch heels, left at the door.

Anyways, having held her legs, I instantly noticed that they were shaved clean, which left them too smooth for me to describe. I was instantly mesmerized, because I had never been in this situation, and I was still trying to take it all in. I set the rope down before stroking both legs up and down with my fingers, trying to feel for a missed spot, hoping I wouldn't find one. It was the softest, smoothest thing I had felt in a long time. I could've gone on for hours had I not heard her giggle and ask me if this was all I was going to do all afternoon. I snapped back to reality and grabbed the rope, finally ready to continue.

Now no, that was not my very first time stroking a girl's shaved legs, not even one who liked me. However, this was the first time outside of a party where most of us were somewhat intoxicated, and not a girl throwing herself on top of me and demanding i feel her legs (that was a very strange party)

So i followed the same technique as before, doubling the rope before looping it horizontally, then passing it back the other way. It was looped around a few times, before passed through her legs vertically, tightening it. I once again cinched it off, not really concerned about her untying it. I decided that was a good place to stop for now, before taking her legs and planting them back on the ground, so she was sitting upright. She told me that this was certainly interesting so far, so what was next. I told her it was tome to take it all in, so I took her upper body, before leaning back and resting her on top of me, so we were just laying there.

We spent the better part of half an hour just sitting there, sometimes making out, me stroking those gorgeous legs the entire time. All the while, I was wondering how this all happened to me, that I must be the luckiest man alive. Even though I knew dinner was gonna be amazing, I really didn't want this to end, and I guess neither did she, because she just laid there and relaxed like it was no big deal. It was a really great afternoon.

Certain events following this are a little fuzzy, so as soon as I can remember some more, I'll post it. However, this isn't the end of the story, not yet.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: Nice Birthday Surprise (m/f) Part 3

Postby Steak in a Tree » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:07 pm

So there we were, sitting there on my couch. Me, stroking her gorgeously soft legs. Her, lying on top of me, wrists and ankles bound. It was simple, yet tasteful. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking that this was only her first time, but there was still more we could do. I kept pondering this as I sat there, wondering, hoping.

I looked at the clock, and saw we had only been at this for an hour. I thought that time flew when you were having fun, but this left me with more time to work with. I shifted my weight to stand up, and she immediately asked me what was wrong. I told her that, with the amount of time we had left, there was still enough time to add more stuff. As I talked to her, I slipped my way out from under her, leaving her lying on my couch. I saw that she was already lying down, which gave me a good excuse for what I did next.

I got another piece of rope, and carefully thought how I was going to approach this. I walked over to her, and slowly turned her over onto her stomach, giving me a nice view of her backside. I doubled the rope and passed it through her ankle tie, before pulling the rest out. I grabbed her legs, giving me another chance to feel how soft and smooth they were. I gradually bent them backwards, before passing the rope through her wrist bonds. I looped it back and forth, before tying it off at her feet, creating the all-familiar hogtie. (well, familiar for us, at least ;) )

I had taken care not to make it too tight, because hurting her would only make things worse for me, and could possibly kill a second shot at this. So, I asked her how she felt. She told me that anything more would probably be uncomfortable, but she didn't really mind this. Oh man, I breathed a sigh of relief right there. There I was, standing in front of my snugly hogtied, beautiful girlfriend, and she... didn't hate it. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

So, not really sure if there were any more ties I could add, I sat back down. Fortunately, she was small enough, that with her legs bent back, there was still enough room for me to sit. So I did, and was able to watch as she uselessly bobbed her feet up and down, sometimes wiggling her toes. They were painted pitch black, which was normal for her. But, this did give me an idea.

I slowly extended a finger, and felt her wiggle a bit in her seat. I had no idea if she was remotely ticklish, but there was no better time to find out, right? I then stroked her sole up and down with that finger, and the wiggling increased slightly. I then moved up to two, three, then the whole hand, brushing up and down her tiny foot. I could hear tiny, stifled giggles coming out of her mouth. So then i moved on to doing both feet, nothing to serious just yet, just enough to make her squirm a bit. And I find that nothing is sexier than a hogtied squirm.

So, after I confirmed that she was ticklish, I decided to jump right in. I grabbed her right foot in one hand, and with the other, went to work. I moved up and down and a rapid pace, sometimes going for the toes, often staying right in the middle. Well, her laughs weren't stifled any longer. She started laughing and laughing, but never asking me to stop. I switched over to the other foot, which resulted in a new wave and intensity of laughter. I stopped for a second, and asked if she had enough. She didn't respond, too busy trying to catch her breath. Well, I guess that answered my question.

I decided I'd had enough with the feet, and went to her sides. I knew she was ticklish there because her friends wouldn't stop poking her there in class. So i ran my fingers right underneath the ribcage, going up and down the... obliques? Once again, she was laughing even harder than the previous time, trying to move out of the way. But with none of her limbs available, she just kept on getting tickled. That continued for another few minutes, until even I was tired. So i stopped, and took my seat so I could catch my breath.

I took a look over, and was surprised to see her bonds have yet to falter. I asked her if this time she was done, and i got a very excited head nod. So i decided that was enough tickling, when I took another look at the clock. It had been another half hour, leaving us with a little over two hours left. With that in mind, I decided that was enough. So i leaned over, undid the knot holding the hogtie in place, and allowed her to stretch her legs out. Of course, I hadn't stood up yet, so they landed on top of my lap, allowing me to pick up where I left off with my stroking session.

After a couple minutes, I heard her breathing return to normal. So I finished untying her legs, and she stood up so i could also untie her arms. After that was done, she rubbed them, and noticed there were some slight marks on them. However, as it turned out, they wouldn't last long. She left to go to the bathroom, to fix her hair and whatever girls do in the bathroom. When she came out, she was looking just as good as ever, just as I knew she would ;)

Anyways, eventually my parents came home, we went for dinner, all that good stuff. Nothing really noteworthy to talk about, so I'll end it here. If all goes well, more to come.

Peace

TimothyX1
TUGs Member

Postby TimothyX1 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:29 pm

That was an awesome story, one of the best TUGs I've ever heard. Lucky man, it's hard to find girls like that nowadays :lol:

Gagher2018
TUGs Member

Postby Gagher2018 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Lucky man, wish I got something even half as good as that
Nothing feels better than having all the power over a beautiful girl

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:48 pm

TimothyX1 wrote:That was an awesome story, one of the best TUGs I've ever heard. Lucky man, it's hard to find girls like that nowadays :lol:

Thanks, I think she's a keeper ;)

Gagher2018 wrote:Lucky man, wish I got something even half as good as that

I'm still wondering how I stumbled upon such a perfect person myself.

bondageboy
TUGs Member

Postby bondageboy » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:08 am

My 8th birthday non-surprise was when after the party we all headed for the park to play that was when Ricky pulled out some rope and proceeded to tie my hands behind me it was a non-surprise because we had been practicing for about 6 or 7 weeks beforehand
the other surprise was my 16th birthday at work when we finished for the day my workmates tied me with arms up to the car servicing hoist they then greased me before producing a cake which I had to eat while still tied up

Chaos846
Kidnapper

Postby Chaos846 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Good stuff my friend. I always like when things are kept nice and simple. Yet, at the same time, elegant.

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Chaos846 wrote:Good stuff my friend. I always like when things are kept nice and simple. Yet, at the same time, elegant.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed reading. Thanks for commenting.

Return to “M/F”