Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

HelplessKev
Kidnapped

First Time Tying Erin

Postby HelplessKev » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:15 pm

First Time Tying Erin
Hey
I've never written here before but I want to write about the first time I tied up my girlfriend Erin. 
I'd been tied up by my aunt quiet a few times but didn't have much experience in tying girls up but really wanted to try. 
My girlfriend Erin was visiting from America two years ago and staying with her mom for the summer. We'd got together when she went to my school the year before but then she moved back to the U.S. with her dad, but we'd still kept in contact through email. We'd never tried any bondage before, I'd made a few remarks about my aunt tying me up but didn't have the nerve to ask if I could tie her up. Erin would laugh it off and make a remark about my kinky aunt or say that she had the right idea to keep my quiet. This would get my heart racing but Erin would never follow up on it. 
She only had two weeks left before she had to go home and I was determined to try something before then. And I did, I'll post the story within the next few days.

HelplessKev
Kidnapped

Re: First Time Tying Erin

Postby HelplessKev » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:54 am

It was a hot July afternoon, Erin and I were alone in her mom's house (her mom and two sisters went out for the day to give us some privacy). We were spooning together on the sofa watching something on TV, I forget what it was. Now usually in these stories, a woman being tied up or kidnapped will come on TV, but I had no such luck.
I suppose I'd better describe Erin. She's only about 5'2" with ginger hair that reaches about half way to her shoulders she's thin but quite well endowed and has a cute face with blue, sparkly eyes. That day she was wearing a light blue blouse, purple spandex shorts and pink crocs on her feet.
With my arms round her I started fantasizing about how great it would be to have her tied up and helpless, being able to carry her about. I was starting to get hard, I sprang up off the sofa, hoping she hadn't noticed it. "What's with you today silly?" Erin grinned up at me. "Nothing babe, I just need to go to the bathroom. Be right back". I shuffled off to the bathroom to ahem take care of a few things and formulate my plan. I snuck into the kitchen and checked the drawers with out trying to make any noise. I found the roll of duct tape and a pair of scissors. When I got back to the living room, rather than cuddling up to Erin, I deliberately sat at the other end of the sofa with Erin's feet resting in my lap.

HelplessKev
Kidnapped

Postby HelplessKev » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:10 am

I'd stuffed the duct tape and the scissors down the side of the sofa cushions while Erin wasn't looking. My plan involved massaging Erin's feet to relax her. Rubbing Erin's feet usually made her horny or sleepy and this was the first time I'd done it hoping for the latter. "What are you doing Kev?" Erin inquired as I gently removed her crocs. She jerked her foot back as I started to peel off the first damp, black sports sock, she was a little ticklish and awkward about having her feet touched. "Just want to help my baby to relax" I said sheepishly as she slid her foot back into my lap with an 'I'm warning you' look on he face. I pulled the rest of the stinky sock off and the second one, setting them on my lap beside Erin's feet. "Anyone would think you had a foot fetish, Kevin.", said Erin kinda smug.
She had been suspecting this for a while now, I'd often touch her feet during makeout sessions but she'd get ticklish and make me stop. I'd love to get at her feet while she's bound too bound and gagged to stop me. I'd always had a fascination with womens' feet my mom discouraged me touching hers when I was a baby but I Aunt Becky found it funny and liked being tickled, she encouraged it and taught me to massage them.
I'll describe Erin's feet. They're small and cute (like the rest of her). She was slightly flat-footed but her toes lined up in a perfect arch she kept her nails short and unpainted, which is how I preferred them.

HelplessKev
Kidnapped

Postby HelplessKev » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:11 am

I love the idea of pressure points. I'd fantasize about touching the right spot on a girl's foot and instantly knocking her out or making her orgasm. After doing some research online, I knew the right spots to rub on a foot to relax a woman to the point where she'd usually fall asleep if I did it long enough. I'd also tried to 'Vulcan nerve pinch' Erin a few times, which had no effect on her other than leaving her severely annoyed.
I started by slowly rubbing my thumbs around the "Kidney 1" point on the base of her left foot. Then used my thumb and forefinger to pinch the Kidney 6 and Urinary Bladder (hoping this won't make he need to pee) on either side of her ankle. "Oww! Kevin!". I realized that I'd pinched too hard and loosened my grip, gently massaging these points, which is supposed to help insomnia. Moving to the Liver 3 point on the top of her foot, between her big toe and the next one over (it took all my self control not to play with her big toe). After exhausting all the fancy points I know, I just rubbed my thumbs up and down the soles and toes of both her feet. Hearing the occasional "Oooohhh" from Erin, after 15 minutes or so I realized that she was dozing. I looked at the crotch of her purple shorts, hoping that I'd see a wet patch where I'd made her orgasm, but no such luck.
It was time to get to work. I took the purple duct tape from beside the cushion and peeled some off. It made a squeaky noise and I panicked for a second, but luckily Erin didn't wake up. Her feet were together so I started gently wrapping it around her ankles, she didn't stir.
Her arms were sort of folded across her chest and I had no idea how I'd get them together with out waking her up. Looking at her socks on my knee, I got an idea. I decided to bite the bullet and peeled off some tape. I awkwardly leaned over and gently placed it over her mouth, Erin's eyes snapped open. I quickly grabbed her socks and held them over her nose. Her eyes bugged out in panic and I yelled "CHLOROFORM!".
We'd all watched Saw II a few weeks before and I'd loved the scene where the guy who helped the Jigsaw Killer capture everybody chloroformed one of the girls. Ever since I'd been sneaking up behind Erin and her sisters, clamping a rag over their faces. Erin would tell me I was being silly and her older sister would get mad and tell me to knock it off. Only her younger sister Shannon would take the hint and pretend to fall asleep but I didn't want to engage in bondage with a 12 year old. Erin actually "chloroformed" me once but just laughed it off when I pretended to pass out.

HelplessKev
Kidnapped

Postby HelplessKev » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:29 am

I was hoping that Erin would play along and flutter her eyes and pretend she was passing out but she just started struggling, I wasn't sure if she was just playing or genuinely panicking. I grabbed her thin wrists in one hand and wrapped tape around it after tearing some off with my teeth. She was now thrashing and clumsily trying to attack me with her bound fists. I figured I was already in trouble with her anyway and had nothing to lose, so I said "Bad Baby! You,re going to get punished!". I grabbed her sweaty feet with one hand and put the other behind her knees to bend them. Erin was small and pretty "bendy" so I was able to get her bent legs through her arms so that her arms were now below her and behind her back. I easily flipped Erin over so she was lying face down across my knee. Her perky but was sticking up in the air and I spanked it as hard as I could, 5 times in a row. Each time mashed her crotch down onto my erection, which hurt and felt good at the same time. She even farted the last time I did it which I thought was cute, sexy and gross all at once.
I stood up, holding my captive, then set her down on the sofa. I squatted down to look at her and she was furious with a tear running down one cheek. I said "Don't worry Erin, what I do next will bring a smile to your face."

HelplessKev
Kidnapped

Postby HelplessKev » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:04 pm

I decided I'd decorate my captive a little. My Aunt Becky was always wearing weird colors of lipstick so she could make a rainbow with her friends at LGBT pride parades and I always found it hot. The only cool lipstick Erin had was a green one that my aunt got me to give her one Christmas and she only wore it once the following St. Patrick's Day. Remembering how hot Erin looked, I rummaged through all the drawers in her room but couldn't find the tube. I settled for taking a green marker off Shannon's desk. I brought it back into the living room and colored a furious-looking Erin's lips in green. They had formed quite a pout under that tape. Her green pouty lips looked so kissable, so I knelt down and planted a kiss over her tape gag. I enjoyed it but it made me wish I was making out with her green lips for real.

Gagher2018
TUGs Member

Postby Gagher2018 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:05 am

This is really good! Please continue
Nothing feels better than having all the power over a beautiful girl

Return to “M/F”