Trapped in bondage

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

TieUpGirl
TUGs Member

Trapped in bondage

Postby TieUpGirl » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Part One

I used to hang out in a foot fetish forum. I've always been into, well, not just going barefooted but being barefooted. It's not just something I do so much as a calling, almost a crusade. I don't simply not care for shoes, I do not want them. And since guys seem to like how my feet look, it seemed like a good place to get the attention I sometimes crave (and sometimes hate).

I suppose it goes without saying that there is a lot of crossover between guys who like a girl's feet and those who like her to be tied up. Personally I can't see one without the other, but I am a self-professed weirdo. Suffice it to say I met a lot of horny guys on this forum who told me just what they wanted to do to me and my feet.

And there was quite a lot of it that I found very appealing.

One guy in particular caught my attention. He was well spoken, nice, friendly... he didn't seem to be the usual clueless horny asshole I was encountering. We messaged, then we chatted, then we talked. He pushed all of my right buttons. He wanted to rub my feet, tie me up, gag me, watch me struggle. He'd done it before and it sounded like he knew what he was doing. He sounded perfect for me.

Let's just say that, with all of my psychological and medical conditions, I don't get out much. So I asked him to come over and tie me up without all of the usual "meeting at a coffee shop" stuff, nor did I ask anyone I know about him. Yeah I was pretty stupid. What can I say? He told me what I wanted to hear and, in the end, he gave it to me as well.

When he arrived I was happy to see that he did look exactly as he did in his pics except more... intense. His demeanor was more than a little bit off, as if he was marching to his own music and not quite queued into everyone else's. I suppose if I'd met him ahead of time this might have put me off of him, but maybe not. I mean, I am pretty much the same way when you meet me in person.

His clothes were clean, his hair combed, his teeth shiny. He smiled and said, "Are you Tug? I'm Dude" (I am making up names here).

He came in with his duffel bag and took his shoes off at the door, something I appreciated since I ask everyone to do that anyway. "Would you like some coffee?" I asked. I love coffee and kind of distrust anyone who doesn't drink it.

"Yeah, that'd be excellent," he replied. "Cream, lots of sugar or honey if you have it". I liked him even more since I think honey sweetened coffee is the optimal way to drink it.

... more to come...
On Yahoo chat as 'TyUpGirl' I'm not here looking for a boyfriend or a hookup. Message me only if you want to discuss tie up games, bondage, or maybe RP.

Tieup1
Bondage Expert

Re: Trapped in bondage

Postby Tieup1 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:44 pm

A nice start, very well written :)

Postby .... » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:04 am

Nice! Continue the good work... i'l have an eye on you friend!

Nexus
Bondage Expert

Postby Nexus » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:27 am

As a foot fetishist aswell as bondage lover I would really like to see this story continue!

Mr. Nice Guy
TUGs Member

Postby Mr. Nice Guy » Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 am

I hope this story and the 8 hour story continue, but things seem to have been abandoned here.

RKOJason03
TUGs Member

Postby RKOJason03 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 am

Great so far, can't wait to hear the rest!
Jason Gines

Return to “M/F”