Another friend's sister gets tied up

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Piratestan
TUGs Member

Another friend's sister gets tied up

Postby Piratestan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:48 pm

So this incident happened when I was 14 as well.

My next-door neighbor was S. who was 12. He had a sister, K., who was around 9 and a total pest like my other friend's. S. and I were friends in spite of the age difference (2 years is a huge amount when you're young) because we had a lot of shared interests, more of them than I realized as I discovered.

On this particular Saturday afternoon I was watching television when there was a knock on the front door. Opening it, there was K., wearing a sleeveless tee, shorts, barefoot (she was always barefooted) with her hands chained behind her back, secured with a combination lock.

"S. chained me up and kicked me out of the house. Now he won't let me back in," she said.

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. This exact incident was total fantasy fodder for me, only with the girl being my age and older. I stood there flummoxed for a minute. Then I put my arm on her and proceeded to lead her back to her house.

I knocked on the door and S. answered. "Hey man, what'd you do to K?" I asked. "Is it alright if I come in?"

"Uhm, no. My parents aren't home and it might not be okay," he lamely responded. I had been at his house multiple times when his parents weren't home.

"What're you two doing?" I asked.

"Uhm it's just this thing I was trying out," he answered.

Meanwhile K. had gone back inside and knelt down in front of the couch. I couldn't help but notice that she hadn't immediately asked to be let loose, nor had he offered.

"Okay," I said. "You need to unchain her," I added, awkwardly.

"Yeah, I will," he answered. He shut the door and I headed back. As I walked past their window I glanced in. I could see them perfectly. S. had scooted over to K. and was picking up a bunch of clothesline. So much for letting her loose.

I went home and finished watching whatever I was watching. About a half-hour later my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to give them another visit.

As I walked past the window I distinctly heard K. (who obviously had seen me), "No no, don't let me loose yet. Hold on!"

I knocked on the door and S. answered. "What're you two doing?" I asked again.

S. struggled with an answer. Meanwhile I heard what must have been a bound K. struggling to her feet from in front of the couch.

She came around and started slowly hopping towards the door. He had wrapped a bunch of rope around her upper body and arms. There was a ton of rope wrapped and cinched around her ankles. And she had a cloth tied through her mouth. I could hear the chains still wrapped around her wrists with each hop.

Through the rather inadequate gag she was pleading, "S. please let me go. You've got to let me go!"

S. rolled his eyes and said, "Don't believe that. She wanted me to tie her up. She found a book on Houdini and bet me she could get loose from chains and if she couldn't I had to add more rope every ten minutes."

Still slowly hopping towards us, K. shook her head and said, "Nuh-uh, nuh-uh!" Then she smiled and started giggling.

"I get it, cool. So why was she outside?" I asked.

"After I chained her up she ran outside. I couldn't get her to come back in so I came in and locked the door. I didn't think she'd go get you!" he replied.

"Ah, yeah. So can I come in now?" I asked.

"Nah, my parents will be home soon", he replied. Implicit was "and I have to untie her now".

"Ah, okay. Well I guess I'll come by later maybe," I said.

"Yeah, that'd be cool," he replied.

As he shut the door K. continued with, "S. you've got to let me go!" but couldn't help cracking up as she did. As I walked past the window I heard him say, "Shut up! You almost got me in trouble. Wait, come here!" He later told me that she made him chase her all over the house (evidently she could hop much faster than she'd pretended to) and he barely got her loose before his parents got home.

In retrospect I wonder if there'd been rope or chain marks on her wrists, ankles, or arms, and if they'd prompted any speculation.

My mind was reeling. This, too, was major fantasy fodder for me, only with girls my age and older, not a kid like her. It was tough to reconcile in my head.

The issue of tying her up only came up two other times. I brought it up once and he rolled his eyes, saying, "Yeah that was kinda fun I guess," and didn't say anything else.

The other time K. came in while we were watching television with the chain and asked if he'd chain her up again. He rolled his eyes again, saying, "No! You almost got me in trouble last time!" She pouted for a bit then went back to her room.

About a half-hour later she came hopping out, ropes loosely wrapped around her upper body, her legs securely tied at the ankles and knees, a cloth tied in her mouth. She asked S. (through the again inadequate gag) to tie her hands.

"No!" he said, "I told you no!"

She then hopped over and asked me. I indicated that I'd better not. Pouting, she hopped back into her room. When we went back to S's room a little while later she had herself more-or-less tied with her hands in front. She was either struggling or trying to make herself more secure, I couldn't really tell which.

It was soon after that my dad was reassigned and we left the area.

Keep in mind that this was back in 1979. We didn't have the Internet, we didn't have computers, we barely had video games (and at the time I didn't know anyone who had one). On the overseas military base we had exactly one television channel. We had to make our own entertainment.

Sometimes that entertainment involved kids getting tied up.

I will say that it's something that's stuck with me ever since. I've re-enacted something very similar with more than a few girls over the years (including zeirah, who really can only hop slowly).

Still, it's those primal memories that really stick with you.
My avatar is a personal photo of my girl zeirah. Please do not use or manipulate without my permission. Thanks!

TieUpGirl
TUGs Member

Re: Another friend's sister gets tied up

Postby TieUpGirl » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:46 am

I think this story is very hot. It is similar to things that happened to me when I was that age.
On Yahoo chat as 'TyUpGirl' I'm not here looking for a boyfriend or a hookup. Message me only if you want to discuss tie up games, bondage, or maybe RP.

Return to “M/F”