Getting Lucky in Easter mm/fff

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Re: Getting Lucky in Easter mm/fff

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Quickly I tied Jasmine's hands together with the rope I held and ordered her to step downstairs. Playing her part to the fullest, she said with a whimper "No, please'don't make me go into the dungeon, it's dark and scary down there." "Too bad", I said in a gruff voice. "Not your choice". I dragged her downtairs before setting her on the couch along with Amanda. She whimpered again ."No, what are you going to do to me, please don't hurt me," she pleaded erneastly, straining at the ropes binding her wrists. At this point, the other girls had seen Jasmine, her new outfit, and the act she was putting on. They also seemed pretty confused that she was willing to be tied up again, because they sure weren't. I think this is when the girls started to figured out why Jasmine had submitted so quickly, and why she was acting like she was now. She really wanted to make her young fantasy come true. Me and Jon were too busy staring at her to think about why she might be in the situation she was in now, it really didn't occur to us, all that really mattered was that she was about to fulfill a fantasy of ours, and that's really all we were thinking about in that moment. "Enough talking!", I said. "I'm tired of your whining and complaining. Could you please shut her up Jon?" "Certainly", Jon replied with a grin, then held up a scarf to Jasmine's mouth. "No please, I'll be quiet, I swmmphh!",Jasmine cried as Jon stuffed the scarf into her mouth, then cleave gagged her with a long sock, the stretchy fabric sinking into her cheeks, effectively silencing her. "There", I said."Now to tie you up more securely". This time, Jasmine couldn't hide a grin.
An avid lover of God, writing, sports, and tugs.
PM me about anything, I'm always up for a conversation!

SelenaGfan
Bondage Master

Postby SelenaGfan » Mon May 12, 2014 12:02 am

These short post are torture but a nice kind.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon May 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Sorry for them being so short, I just want to make sure I don't lose anything with just a click of a button on my dsi. And thanks!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon May 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Grabbing a long piece of rope, I bound Jasmine's already bound arms tightly to her back, and then added a few more loops around just her arms, pulling her elbows tightly together in the process. She was officially now properly bound and gagged from the waist up. The ropes looked gorgeous on her slim body, contrasting perfectly against the tight silky dress she wore. Her red lips bit deeply into the tight scarf that wrapped around her head that held yet another scarf in her mouth, preventing her from uttering any cries for help. All throughout this, she was playing her part perfectly, moaning into the gag, thrashing around, there were actually tears falling from her eyes, as she feigned terror and helplessness. It was an amazing scene, and I wanted more of it. Then I got an idea. "Lets take them to the basement!", I said.

LordNelson
Tug Buddy

Postby LordNelson » Tue May 13, 2014 6:43 pm

You already had me with pretty girls and fun TUG's but now you are headed for the basement. I've had some of my best TUG's in basements. Can't wait to see how yours goes.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Wed May 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Thank you, I've had some of my best tugs in the basement too, even though I've only experienced one down there...

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Wed May 14, 2014 6:31 pm

I grabbed Jasmine by the arms and pulled her up off the couch, then said "walk". Jasmine could just not hide it anymore, this meant much more to her than a harmless tug. Her dream was about to be fullfilled, a pretty damsel in distress, bound and gagged in a dark and scary dungeon, helpless at the hands of two scary men, with no hopes of escape. She walked down the stairs, her high heels clicking down the steps, all while i held her bound arms tight.(I sure wasn't letting her escape.) By this time, Amanda and my sister had given up all hopes to avoid this tug, and decided to start playing along, also moaning and struggling as Jon, the stronger of the two of us, picked them up one at a time and carried them downstairs behind Jasmine and I. Again, all 5 of us act in one way or another, so this was starting to turn very believable. We were starting to get into it. When Jasmine reachd the last step, she stumbled in her high heels, and without being able to use her hands to stop herself, fell backwards directly into me. Caught completely up into the game, I grabeed Jasmine and literally SHOVED her to the basement ground. Not in a dangerous way, she just kind of went from on her back at my feet to onnher side on the floor. Still, suprised at what I did, I asked if she was okay. She nodded immediately, then sat up and resumed character, backing away from me in "terror". I realized she was going to back straight into a pole, postioned exactly in the middle of our basement. (I'm pretty sure she did this on purpose.) Anyways, I grabbed her and hoisted her up again and drug her over to the pole, sitting her up against it.By this time, Jon saw what I was doing, and set the other two girls by Jasmine, one on each side of her. We now had two girls, one wearing a very sexy outfit, both tied from head to toe with gags tied tight between their teeth, plus the very beutiful Jasmine sitting between them, all looking at us with terror in their eyes. "Now the real fun begins" I said.

LordNelson
Tug Buddy

Postby LordNelson » Wed May 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Now you really have me!!! My basement also had a steel support pole in the middle. I never got around to using it for a real TUG but it certainly got a lot of use in my imagination.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Thu May 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanks Lord Nelson, I'm glad you enjoy the story.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Thu May 15, 2014 7:55 pm

I looked down at Jasmines long and sexy, yet free of rope legs, then said "First we need to tie you up more securely". I grabbed some rope and started wrapping it around Jasmines white hosed ankles, directly below the high heel straps, connected to her sexy high heels. Wrapping the rope around 4 times, I pulled it nice and tight before cinching it off, emitting a moan from Jasmine. I then repeated the same procedure to her legs two more times, again 4 bands around her knees and thighs before tightly knotting off each one with a strong tug. Lastly, I attatched a rope to the bands already surrounding her nyloned thighs and tied the other end around her wrists, making it that she couldn't move her arms up or away from her back at all. She was now bound completely from head to toe, the tight ropes around her torso framing her budding breasts,the force of the final rope making them stick out even more. Her beuitifully nyloned legs were held fast together by multiple bands of rope, her hosed toes wiggling trough her black open toed heels, one of the only things she ould still move. Her red lips were wrapped around the thick scarf, tightly tied around her mouth, the soft fabric biting deeply into her cheeks, as she moaned softly, straining desperatly in her restricting bonds. I grabbed more rope and started to firmly tie each of the girls to the pole, their backs rigid against the column, legs out in front of them. I finised tying the girls to the column and stepped back to admire my handiwork. It was beyond my wildest dreams. Never had I imagined something as amazing as what lay before my young eyes: two of the prettiest girls I had ever met wearing the sexiest clothing I could think of, plus my sister, struggling against the tight bondage I had just put them in. Amanda wriggled furiously, moaning into her gag repeatedly, her body framed by multiple rounds of rope. My sister squirmed in her bonds, tiny whines emerging from her throughly stuffed mouth.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Thu May 15, 2014 8:03 pm

But it was right between them where the real show was happening.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Thu May 15, 2014 8:09 pm

3 more parts left, I hope you've enjoyed so far, there is more coming real soon! (btw, for anyone that cares, my previous post got cut off right at the end, therefore explaning the one-sentence post. Sorry about that, hope it didn't bother u 2 much!) Happy tugging, and God bless.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Finals, finals, finals, I HATE FINALS!!! (ahem) After many nights of being too tired from studying to post more, I'm finally back with the last parts of my story, so enjoy! (And then please comment, it's really helpful to my confidece as a writer.)

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue May 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Because there sat Jasmine, in all her beutifully bound glory, struggling furiously in her restricting bonds. Tears fell down her cheeks as she shouted loudly for help, only to have her cries muffled by the both restricting and tight gag tied tight between her teeth, the soft fabric biting deeply into her cheeks, already bulging from the stuffing inside. Her already tight dress was pinned even tighter to her body by multiple bands of rope holding both her hands fast behind her back and her torso tightly to the pole, the restricting ropes straining against her short, tight dress, encircling her budding breasts and making them stick out even more than before. And lastly the legs, her white nylons shined in the dimly lit basment, held firmly together by tightly cinched loops of rope around her stockinged thighs, knees and ankles, the last band of rope directly above an extremely sexy pair of black four inch, open toed, ankle strap high heeled shoes, her shiny nylon covered toes wiggling constantly. She moaned into her gag, shaking her head furiously and struggling incesantly against her inescapable bondage. Jasmine's long, slender white hosed legs were bound securely in front of her, both her torso and arms pinned tightly to the post, limiting any movement to just her head, fingers and toes. She was officially a tried and true, utterly helpless damsel in distress, held captive completely at our mercy, but I'm pretty sure she was exactly where she wanted to be. And I was going to make sure she lived out her fantasy to the fullest.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm

I grabbed another long sock from my stash, and as a final touch, blindfolded her tightly with it, covering both her ears and eyes, successfully eliminating the uses of both. She was now mute, deaf, blind, and tightly bound and gagged from head to nylon-covered toe. Now she was a pure damsel in distress. Once I was done, Jon started to lightly tickle the girls, one by one, emitting muffled groans and giggles from each of them. This went on for about 10 minutes before he stopped, the out of breath damsels finally relieved of their torture. After letting them have a few more minutes to rest, I then untied Jasmine from the post and carried her over to a seperate part of the basement, laying her down on the ground. I did the same for the other two on different sides of the basement, but not before applying blindfolds identical to Jasmine's to the two as well. There were now 3 girls, all on different sides of our basment, tightly bound and gagged in their sexy clothing and shoes, with zero chance of escaping anytime soon, and all 3 pretending to be helpless damsels in distress. I simply sat back with Jon to watch the show.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue May 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Last part coming tommorow, please leave a comment if you've enjoyed this story so far!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Last part is now going to be posted on friday, just wanted to let you guys know. Sorry for the delay!

viking
Bondage Expert

Postby viking » Wed May 21, 2014 10:29 pm

ducttapegagged wrote:Last part coming tommorow, please leave a comment if you've enjoyed this story so far!

well since you are so curious about our opinions.
your writing is really good and detailed which makes it easier for us readers to imagine the scene.
also the story is very interesting and i'm looking forward to the next part :big:

but i have to criticize a little (don't be offended :) i mean it well), i think that during the last parts of the story you seem to focus a little to much about how sexy Jasmine was. don't get me wrong, i think it's okay that you describe her clothes and the way you feel about her looks, but i think you are repeating it a little too often (that's just my opinion though).

beside of that the story is great, and i'm looking forward to reading the conclusion :wink:
Once a scout, always a perverted pyromaniac with a fetish for knives and duct tape

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Thu May 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Thank you so much for your opinions viking! You have no idea how much comments mean to me. Yeah, after I posted the 3rd to last part I realized it basically repeated what I had written down earlier, sometimes down to exact sentences even, so I'm sorry about that! As for why the last parts were so focused on Jasmine and not anyone else,basically the story is being told from my point of view, and as I had my eyes on Jasmine almost all of the time in the basement, I rarely even looked at the other girls. So therefore I can't talk much about them without making something up, which I don't want to do in a true tug story. I'm just describing everything I saw, and most of what I saw that day was Jasmine. Don't worry though, Amanda does something that gets her back on my radar in the final part, but you'll just have to wait and see! ;)

SelenaGfan
Bondage Master

Postby SelenaGfan » Fri May 23, 2014 9:16 am

I personally like the description of Jasmine and her clothes including her hose covered legs & toes.I hope you continue to write
more stories like this after you are done. I hope someday you will have a more intimate story to share if you wish.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Sorry, but I am 16 year old Christian man, I do not have a intimate story, and I will never have an intimate story, period. In all honesty, if you want an intimate story from me, you're not going to get it, you'll just have to find another writer for that. And thank you for the compliment by the way!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Hey, everyone here's the final part to my Easter adventure, hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, and oh, guess what? It's my 100th post!!!!! :) :) :)

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm

As soon as I set the girls on the floor, each one started squirming in the tight bonds almost instantly, now obviusly having more room to do so. Jasmine was rolling around constantly, moaning through her tight gag and straining against her ropes with as much strength as she had, playing damsel in distress to the fullest. My sister was doing practically the same thing, just with less action and more moaning. But it was over in the last corner where the main act was occuring. A prisoner almost forotten, Amanda was putting on a tremendous show. Not only was she straining hard aginst her bonds and groaning into her thick, tight gag like the others, she had also added some flair to her performance. Rolling around was apparently not enough for her, because she went big. As soon as I set her on the ground, she went nuts. Pratcally screaming into her gag, she rolled to her side and bent her tightly tied, hosed covered legs to her hands and tried to untie her tightly cinched ankles. When that didn't work, she feigned frustration, then rolled to her back and lifted her butt so that only her head, back and feet were touching the ground, effectively sticking her breasts out even more than before through her tight blue dress and multiple bands of rope encircling them.She then lowered her butt back to the ground, sat up, and started to scoot forward, accomplishing nothing but lifting her short dress way past her thighs, the tops of her tan hose clearly visible under her bunched up skirt. Her stockinged legs glittered in the dim light as she brug them completely off the ground, broken by bands of white rope tied securely around her ankles, knees, and thighs,all biting deeply into her nylon covered skin. Her tan toes wiggled furiously through her high heels, kicking uselessly (and of course together) at thin air. After her legs got tired, she lowered them back to the ground and rested for a couple of minutes, then proceeded to go absolutely insane.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Wiggling, straining against her bondage, screaming against the gag packed tightly in her mouth. Scooting, rolling, and lifting her butt and legs were constant in this marathon of pure enjoyment for me and Jon, and probably her as well. At one point, she rolled over on her stomach and stuck her stockinged legs up in the air, exposing a thin line of skin between the tops of her pantyhose and her bunched up dress, then rolled onto her side and scooted with her legs still bent once more, showing even more of her perfectly toned upper thighs. No doubt a perfect damsel in distress, exposed to her captors in a sexy dress, hose and heels with absolutely no chance of escaping. And I was perfectly fine with that. But this captor had parents who would be home soon, parents that would ground me for a year if they found out what we did to our friends, so eventually I had to let my lovely captives free.(sigh) :( Sure enough, right when we had finished untying the three girls, the doorbell rang,and it was time for Amanda and Jon to leave, and soon after Jasmine left as well, but not before saying "That was fun, lets do it again sometime." I had absolutely no problem saying back "Oh, I'm sure we will". When I went to bed that night, I didn't get to sleep for a long time, I just had way too many too-good-to-be-true images of that day in my head to think around. And when I finally did get to sleep, my dreams were filled with everthing that happened in extremely throurough detail, so I got to relive it all over again. Best. Easter. Eveeeerrrrr!!!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Hope you enjoyed, please leave a comment if you do, more stories coming soon!

SelenaGfan
Bondage Master

Postby SelenaGfan » Sun May 25, 2014 11:41 pm

I enjoyed your Easter story & hope to read more soon,Thank You.
I respect that you will not write intimate stories and am sorry for asking.

viking
Bondage Expert

Postby viking » Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 am

well written. if you have more stories you should absolutely share them.
Once a scout, always a perverted pyromaniac with a fetish for knives and duct tape

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:45 pm

You're fine Gfan, don't worry about an apology. And I'm about to write another one viking!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Wow guys, thanks a ton for hitting that 5000 view mark, it really means a lot! Go check out my next true tugs story "Of Damsels and Duct tape" for the sequel. Happy tugging, and God bless.

tightsbound
Kidnapper

Postby tightsbound » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:45 am

I finally got around to reading this, and I'm glad I'm did! With all this talk of nylon clad legs and toes, I can tell this is my kind of story! We clearly share a mutual love of hose. Great job!

Return to “M/F”