Getting Lucky in Easter mm/fff

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Getting Lucky in Easter mm/fff

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:49 pm

hello everyone! hope u all had a wonderful easter, i know i did, and here's one of the main reasons why

getting lucky in easter

the best non religous thing about easter? hot girls in their best dresses and shoes, sometimes with hosiery too. in easter sunday, just like christmas or a dance or most of fall, girls dress up big time. today was no exception. we had gone to church as a family, with jasmine coming along, minus her parents. my sister was wearing a long blue and white dress with white sandals and jasmine was wearing a dress with a sleeveless white top and a tight pink skirt, with 3 inch white heels to match. you can guess tat i had my eyes on her quite a lot that day. i was wearing a green dress shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. afterchurch, we invited good friends of ours, amanda and jonathan, over for the day. they were siblings the same ages as my sister and i respectively, and we'd known them for about a year. being at each others houses was not a uncommon occurance.
An avid lover of God, writing, sports, and tugs.
PM me about anything, I'm always up for a conversation!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Re: Getting Lucky in Easter mm/fff

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm

still in our fancy church clothes, we went over to our house and starte pondering what to do. after ruling out a number of different things, we decided on watching "the avengers", as it was a favorite of all of ours. as we settled down to watch the movie, i had hoped to tie the girls up in their pretty church clothes at least once, but had abandoned the notion after the decision to watch the movie, which would take up the majority of the timwe we had together. i didn't think i really had any chance. boy was i wrong.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 pm

before i start the next part, i forgt to mention what amanda and jon were wearing: amanda had on a tight blue dress with high heeled sandals and tan pantyhose, while jon wore a tan dress shirt and slacks, with tennis shoes to match.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:13 pm

ihad forgotten one scene in the avengers, the scene where scarlett johnnasonn, as the black widow, has been captured by enemies in her sexy black dress and stockings, her hands tied to the back of the chair rather loosely. of course this led to the exclaims of "she could get out of that" and "those spies aren't very smart". then jasmine said "i could get out of that" to which jon replied "obviously" i saw my chance, i had to take it. "you can get out of that" i said, pointing at the paused screeen, "but if i was the spy, you'd have been tied up a lot tighter, and then there would would be no ecaping for you" "i could easily get out of the way you'd do it too" jasmine replied. it was the moment of truth. "prove it", i said.

LordNelson
Tug Buddy

Postby LordNelson » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Having a willing victim in the room at the same time that a suggestive scene shows in a movie? Most of us would have better odds of winning a lottery. I am looking forward to seeing her "prove it".

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

i know, right?

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 pm

For anyone that cares, the next part will be up around 11 CST, and as you can see, i've decided to be more strict with my punctuation and grammar in my stories. They should be much neater from now on.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Jasmine shrugged. "Sure, why not? I'll get out easily." "We'll see about that" I said, and ran up to my room with jon to grab my gear. Once back down, I said "If you're ready, then lie down on the ground on your stomach with your hands behind you". Straightening her skirt, she did exactly as commanded. No looking back now.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Sorry for it being such a short post, but I'm really tired after a long day of homework. The next part should be up soon, which finally gets to the bondage :) And be sure to check out my next story, "Would you Rather", all about a game commonly played by the normal threesome. In this particular game you have a choice: die a horrible and equally painful death, or surrender to the murderer, and therefore be taken hostage at your kidnappers mercy, with no hope of escape. What will you choose?

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:40 pm

I started by wrapped rope around her wrists, pulling it tight after each turn. I then wrapped rope around her lower torso, pinning her arms behind her back. After that I tied ropes around her arms above and below her beutiful breasts, then added a couple of loops around the elbows as well. Then I moved onto the legs. It was then that I discovered that my luck had not run out quite yet, as Jasmine was wearing skin tight nylons over her long slender legs. It couldn't get any better than this. Quickly I lashed ropes around her nylon covered ankes, knees, and thighs, then added another directly below the knees. All this time, Jasmine had been strangely silent, but now she wasn't going to have a choice. Taking a sponge ball in one hand and duct tape in the other, I stuffed the ball in her mouth before gagging her with about five strips of tape. Lastly, I blindfolded my lovely captive with a long sock. I was finished. "All right" I said, looking at the clock, "you have one hour to escape...starting now!"

SelenaGfan
Bondage Master

Postby SelenaGfan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:38 am

Nice tie up and addition of the blindfold

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Thankyou, the blindfold was mostly so she couldn't see us gaping ;)

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:09 pm

As soon as I said the word "now", Jasmine started struggling violently in her bonds, as she always does. She strained and pulled on the ropes in every which way, but they didn't give. I think she knew that her predicamemt was inescapable, she just struggled for the fun of it. We watched her roll around for about 10 minutes before she settled down to rest, and our thoughts turned elsewhere. We needed new victims. My sister and Amanda saw the evil look in me and Jon's eyes at the same time. "No!", they screamed as they tried to escape. But it was too late. We eached grabbed our respective sister and started wrapping rope tightly around their torsos, pinning their arms behind their back in the proccess. Then we set them on the ground and tied their legs just like Jasmine's were tied, who was struggling again on the floor. Lastly we cleave gagged and blifolded them with two socks each. 30 minutes had passed by now. My sister and Amanda were both wildly wiggling around. Unlike Jasmine, they didn't seem happy with their current situations. Too bad.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:24 pm

3 captives, all dressed in fancy clothes with two wearing hosiery, all tied up and at our feet. They weren't going anywhere soon. One of Jasmine's high heels had fallen off in her struggle, revealing a stocking covered foot. Amanda's hosed toes wiggled through the opened toed high heel sandals she was wearing, one of the few things she could still move. My sister loose fitting dress was roped tightly to her body. It was a sight to behold. My personal favorite was Amanda, not Jasmine this time, because the combination of her nyloned toes,ropes surrounding the tight blue dress, and red lips biting deeply into the gag seemed all too good to be true. I had my eyes on her most of the time. Jon had his on Jasmine. (btw, they are dating now.) All three rolled around on the ground, wriggling and trying to talk to one another, resulting in what is famously enjoyed as "gag talk". Oh, and there was giggling. A lot of it.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 pm

But all good things, even great and amazingly wonderfully fantastic things must come to an end. At the end of the hour we reuluctantly untied them, then watched the rest of the movie together, and then just hung around and talked for acuple of hours. Nothing was really said about the "adventure" the girls had, and conversation soon turned to other things. But the excitement wasn't over yet. Jon and Amanda were scheduled to leave around 5 or so, and that was about the time it ws when my parents came home and suggested that they stay for dinner. We called their parents, who said it was ok with them, and that they would pick Jon and Amanda up around 8. Jasmine meanwhile went home to eat at her house, (she lived across the street) and to change into more comfortable clothes.:( At least, she was going to change, except that Amanda asked her not to, since she didn't wan't to be the only one stuck in her fancy clothes all day, as we could all either change or were in casual enough clothes anyways except her. She said she didn't wan't to feel out of place in her formal clothing, and Jasmine agreed that it would be a nice thing to do to just stay in her church clothes vollunterily . :):):) At the time, only my sister had changed completely, as she hates dresses and things like that. I had also changed into a t-shirt, but kept the jeans. Amanda thanked Jasmine, who then left to go across the street while we settled down for some pizza and AFV. Keep in mind that I had had two insanely pretty girls over at my house for around 6 hours by now, both wearing tight clothing with heels and nylons the whole time. Needless to say, I had tons of images of the two bouncing around in my head, tied up or not, and the fun wasn't over yet.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:52 pm

After an episode of AFV, Jasmine still hadn't returned, so we started watching another. My sister and Amanda love AFV, even though it's a really old show. Jon and I, meanwhile, were pretty indifferent about it, and soon went upstairs to mess around. The materials we had used to tie up the girls earier that day had been carelessly thrown on my bed, and that got me thinking about how we could pull off a double bondage day. My parents weren't home at this time, once again a stroke of luck. And it was just two on two, so we definitly had a good chance at overpowering our smaller and younger sisters. Jon said what I was thinking. "Let's grab the two dowstairs, then get Jasmine when she waks in the door" He says with a grin. I couldn't have agreed more. Replacing the old sodden hankerchiefs with clean ones and gathering up the rope and tape, we creeped downstairs, excitedly awaiting our chance.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:17 pm

We managed to make it behind the couch Amanda was sitting on without raising any alarms. Then, in one motion, Jon reached up and stuffed a hankerchief in her mouth and cleave gagged her with another. He then grabbed her hands and quickly tied them together behind her back securely. This all happened in a matter of about 15 seconds. Obviously Amanda was very suprised and even more annoyed. I don't think she wanted to participate in one of our "games" that night, as she thought it was a one and done thing. I meanwhile, had snuck behind my sister, and moments after Jon had finished with Amanda, I had finished with my sibling as well, doing exactly what Jon did. She didn't seem to happy about it either, but I ignored the death glare she gave me, instead looking at Jon. "Wanna switch?" I asked. Jon shrugged. "Sure, I don't care" he said, and we switched places. I couldn't believe it. We were about to have two bondage sessions in less than a day, and I was going to get to tie up one of the most beatiful girls I had ever laid my eyes on, and in her sexy open toed sandals and tight dress, with pantyhose to top it off too. Life could not get any better. This sounds like a fiction story, but it wasn't that at all. I could not possibly get any luckier than this. However, I was (as I had been all day) wrong, for one last suprise was coming, and she had just rung our doorbell.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Anyone wan't to guess what the surprise was behind the door? Leave your answer in the comments below, and the closest guesser gets to make up a sentence that will go into the next part of this story!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Good luck, and happy tugging.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Thu May 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi everyone, i'm back! I know it's been a long time, sorry about that. school has just taken my life away! I hope to get the next part up soon, and since no one decided to take me up on my offer above, I guess i'll have to scrap the contest and move on without it. That's okay though, it was just an idea. By the way, if you read this story as a registered user, it would be awesome if you could leave at least one comment, as this really boosts my confidence and self esteem, and also gives me the drive to finish the story. To me, lack of comments equals lack of interest, which makes my stories feel unnesesary. I reply to every single comment out there too, your questions or comments will never go unnoticed!

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Fri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Quickly I tied Amanda's nylon covered legs together with 4 bands of rope around the knees, thighs, and ankles, cinching each of them off with a tight tug. As she watched me do this disdainfully, Jon was doing pretty much the same thing to my sister, except he didn't use as much rope as I did, wrapping 3 loops of rope around her legs instead of four. After I finished off my lovely captive by blindfolding her, I stood up and went to answer the door, which the person behind was knocking on now. I opened it up, and gaped. Standing before me was a goddess, slightly resembling Jasmine, wearing the most beutiful combination of clothes i have ever seen on a young woman. Her hair had been up in a bun, now it hung loosely over her bare shoulders, the tips hovering over the top of a blue, white, and black shiny (and short) dress. The tight black skirt of the dress came up to just her mid thigh, exposing much of her long and slender legs, now covered in( Am i dreaming?) silky nylon stockings, her white hosed toes peeking through a gorgeous pair of 4 inch black ankle strap high heels. Oh. My. Gosh. She looked amazing. Jasmine stepped inside, saw me staring, and simply said "I wanted to match Amanda's fashion level, this is what I wore to my cousin's wedding last fall. Do you like it?" She waved at, Jon also gawking at this new arrival. I had never wanted to go to a wedding more than I did now. I wonder how many young people ended up staring at her that night, because I sure couldn't keep my eyes off of her. To this day, she was in the prettiest combination of clothing i've ever seen someone wear in person. Then she saw the rope in my hand. "Oh, no" she said with a smile."Guess I'm your pretty little captive aren't I, a regular damsel in distress here, huh?" And with that, she turned around in her gorgeous outfit and put her hands behind her back, no questions asked. At that moment, it seemed like I was the luckiest man alive. My wildest dreams were about to become a reality.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Fri May 09, 2014 9:18 pm

The best part of the story is coming soon, where I get to tie up someone in the most gorgeous outfit i've ever seen in my life! Stay tuned, there's not much left to the story, but that doesn't mean it's going to get boring,no, not that at all! You'll just have to wait and see!;) Until next time,

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Fri May 09, 2014 9:20 pm

The best part of the story is coming soon, where I get to tie up someone in the most gorgeous outfit i've ever seen in my life! Stay tuned, there's not much left to the story, but that doesn't mean it's going to get boring,no, not that at all! You'll just have to wait and see!;) Until next time,

LordNelson
Tug Buddy

Postby LordNelson » Sat May 10, 2014 3:52 am

I'm very jealous, all I got for Easter was a chocolate egg!!!

SelenaGfan
Bondage Master

Postby SelenaGfan » Sat May 10, 2014 6:51 am

Excellent updates.Love that Jasmine is volunteering to be tied up in a nice dress,nylons,and heels.They should have had stockinged feet tickled.
Who would you say the girls look like celebrity wise?

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Lord Nelson, I consider your stories lucky as well, I love reading about your experiences in tugging, you sure have a lot more than I ever will. I really don't have many oppurtunities to do things like what I did that day, it was truly one of the greatest days in my life! Even though It'll probably never happen again :(

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 11, 2014 7:59 pm

SelenaGfan, great suggestion, but unfortunately I couldn't tickle them. The thing is, I am extremely ticklish, up to the point of actually being air ticklish, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I have strictly prohibited anyone tickling me in our tugs, and if they can't do it, then neither can I. I've actually accidentaly given someone an injury because they were tickling me and I was out of conrol laughing. So sorry, they'll be no tickling here on my end. Jon is another story though...

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Celebrity look alikes, tht's a tough one. Not many people our age look like celebrities, but I will say that Jon is like a young Tim Lincecum (pro baseball player) and Amanda wants to be a celebrity some day, if that counts for anything. Sorry I couldn't answer this question better, they just really don't look like anybody famous at this time in their lives. I no doubt look like a young David Beckham right now though, that's definite fact ;)

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Thank you for all the awesome comments, again this really boosts my confidence as a writer, so keep em comin! Next part coming real soon, so don't go away folks, you won't want to miss it.

ducttapegagged
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapegagged » Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Before I start the next part, I should mention that this was not the first time Jasmine had completely vollunteered to be tied up in nice clothing. It was not a common experience for her to see rope or duct tape lying somewhere and alter the conversation to result into someone tying her up whenever she had tight fitting or fomal clothing on. When I thought later on about this willingness to be tied up paired with what she said to me before hand, I don't think she changed clothes to match Amanda at all. I think she did because she figured we might get into another tug while she was gone, and wanted to be prepared for it when it happened. As referenced before in "making a movie", she no doubt liked being tied up in nice and sexy clothes. I don't think the change of clothes had nothing to do with Amanda at all, insead it had everything to do with fulfilling a tug fantasy of hers, for which we would gladly comply.

Return to “M/F”