I tied up my teacher part 2

Male on Female Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Colvin
TUGs Member

I tied up my teacher part 2

Postby Colvin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:36 pm

So there I was, watching anxiously from the cupboard. Miss March remained tied to her chair and finally the door opened. To my relief the person on the other side was one of the cleaners, she paused for a second after noticing Miss March.
"I see your tied up again miss." She remarked. Miss March nodded and I could see that she was blushing behind her gag. "Do you want me to untie you?" Miss March shook her head "very well then, I'll just get on with my job and leave you to it."
Once the cleaner had left, I returned to sitting opposite Miss March, she continued to playfully struggle, as she stretched her legs the rubber of her converse would occasionally squeak.
"Mmmpphh hhhmmmpp." Miss March tried to talk through her gag.
"What?" I asked
"Mmmhhhppp" Miss March looked toward her gag
"Do you want me to take the gag off?" She began to nod, slowly I undid the tie to reveal the layers of tape beneath, carefully I removed the tape and then I took the sock from between Miss March's lips.
"Much better!" She exclaimed "you wouldn't mind untying me, would you Sean?" I smiled politely and started on her wrists. Five minutes later Miss March was free and all of my supplies were packed up, occasionally I would glance at Miss March, and her converse, I still couldn't believe it; not five minutes ago she had been bound and gagged by yours truly.
"I suppose you should be getting home," again I nodded "you should know I had fun, and I wouldn't mind doing it again." Miss March smiled
Perplexed I asked "you want to be tied up again?"
"Why not. How about this weekend?"
"Sure"
"Brilliant, I'm babysitting my nephews this weekend, so I'll give you the address." Miss March handed me a small scrap of paper "I'll see you on Saturday then."

And that was the first time I tied up Miss March, I was lucky enough to have more experiences with her and others. I hope you enjoyed my story and feel free to ask questions.

TamatoaShiny123
Kidnapper

Re: I tied up my teacher part 2

Postby TamatoaShiny123 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:49 pm

I liked this!

Beetle Bailey13
TUGs Member

Postby Beetle Bailey13 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Awesome and Good Story!!! Was it just Converse that she wore. When you tied her up. Or did she wear likes Keds or Vans?

Colvin
TUGs Member

Postby Colvin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:44 am

Whenever I tied Miss March up, she always wore converse, she had a thing for them as did I. However , I do have other stories about girls tied up wearing vans or others trainers if you would like to hear them.

Jailbrk
Kidnapped

Postby Jailbrk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Ooo, cant wait for the next installment

Beetle Bailey13
TUGs Member

Postby Beetle Bailey13 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Yes Please share other stories!

vileyor
TUGs Member

Postby vileyor » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:16 am

More please!

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Interesting story, but I am hoping that you also do a duplicate to this story with only what actually happened it in as it would be interesting to see the two and the additives to the first one you told us. Also instead of creating a whole new forum post for additions to your stories, it would be wise for you to just add the newer parts as replies to the original story. This will help people in the future find your complete stories and not just a few sections of a supposedly incomplete story because they cannot find everything. Overall nicely done and welcome to the site.

Colvin
TUGs Member

Postby Colvin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:07 am

Sorry for the wait, I will be posting part 3 shortly

Return to “M/F”