On set

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Nerdy_Guy969
TUGs Member

On set

Postby Nerdy_Guy969 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:05 pm

This story happened in the summer of 2013 between me and a another good friend of mine. I was 21 and my friend Jake was 20. Now this story centers around a short horror film I was making for fun haha. Dealing with vampires who kidnaps a young man and feeds off his blood.

Now Jake is 5'10 skinny and well bult, Mexican, cute face, nice hair, and a cute wide nose to boot. ( I have a thing for noses).

So aside from the story at the time low key I been wanting to tie up this friend haha. So I took the situation into my own hands haha. So to start things off I made a film poster for this short that was him duct taped to a chair. I duct taped him to the chair and let me tell you he was not going anywhere and then my favorite part was the gag. I put the non-sticky side of the tape to his face and wrapped tape around his mouth/head like 5-10 times no joke. Taking a ton of pictures for the poster which I did make FYI. At the end of this photoshoot he tried to get himself out of the tape and I ran over and wrapped my arms around him to stop him. He tried to talk and get his gag off and I forced my hand clamping in on his mouth. He laughed at that as he still tried to get loose. He got loose and we laughed about it.

The shooting of the short film was a few weeks later and whats funny is he did the gag himself since he said I took it to far HAHAHAHA. Well you have a big mouth like him it takes a lot of tape to quite it haha. Had a great fun time filming with him. Also fun fact on the photoshoot he was taped up for about 2 hours or so and for the film he was taped up for 5-7 hours filming it gag and all.

Want to know more let me know :P I have some more bondage related stories.

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Re: On set

Postby Shadesflirty » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Sounds great. Love to hear some more of your stories :)

Jack Roper
Bondage Expert

Postby Jack Roper » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Love to see the finished film, or even the outtakes.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:46 am

Sounds like a great time! Still have the pics and movie?

mrmaxroper
TUGs Member

Postby mrmaxroper » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:01 am

Well of course we want more of your bondage related stories!

Return to “M/M”