Being Tortured By My Cousin (true story)

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Being Tortured By My Cousin (true story)

Postby footFrenzy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 am

I was maybe 8 or 9 when this happened. My cousin, Aiden, was around 15 or 16. Nearly every weekend I'd go to his house while my parents and his parents would go out and drink. After the parents would leave, me and Aiden would stay in the living room, watch TV and play some video games. When night would fall, he'd get bored, turn off the TV, and ask to wrestle. Me being the tiny feminine kid that I was, would refuse to wrestle nearly every time. I couldn't even hope to stand up to my stronger cousin. But I didn't have much of a choice, now did I?

He'd tackle me down and pin me to the ground in a matter of seconds. He'd often grab me by my shoulders to keep me still, or he'd sit on my chest and cross his legs underneath my head, leaving my face in a very undesirable position. My cousin was an athlete so he'd often smell of sweat and musk, which made being this close to him extremely unpleasant. He had kept his shoes on up until we wrestled. When he had me pinned down, that's when he decided to kick his shoes off.

And boy, I am not exaggerating when I tell you that the entire room immediately started to stink. Seriously! Aiden was known to never change his socks, no matter how filthy, how ridiculously STINKY they became! I'd heard from his mother that no matter how many times she washed clothes, Aiden always managed to sneak in a clean pair of socks as a decoy, leaving his dirty socks untouched, and unwashed. He would tell me to lay completely still, "Or else I'm gonna hit you," a typical childish bully remark to make. But I was terrified of this teenager, so I stayed completely still as he stood above me, striking a victory pose and pressing his dirty socked foot upon my face.

His socks were weeks old, possibly even months. The smell was rancid, the socks themselves a dull gray, almost yellowish color. They were old and crusty, yet very moist, after having worn his shoes all day long. Not to mention he had worn these throughout every school day and during every football game. After a while of tormenting me with his smelly sock, alternating between each foot, he would strip his socks off, flinging them to the side, and then pressing his bare toes onto my nose. His feet seemed massive compared to my tiny face. His toenails were long-ish and dirt had collected underneath them.

It was by this point that I started fighting back. Squirming underneath his foot's weight, grabbing at his ankle, threatening to bite his foot if he didn't release me. Obviously annoyed with my protests, he'd take me into his bedroom, grabbing me and lifting me over his shoulder, powerless to do anything other than let him carry me against my will. He'd drop me pretty harshly onto his bed, locking the door so that I couldn't get out of his room (since I was too slow to unlock the door and leave). He would take his jacket (which was way too many sizes too big for me) and put it on me backwards, so that the arms were behind me. He then would tie the arms behind my back as tight as he could. To prevent me from kicking him away instead, he then tied my ankles together with his belt.

He grabbed me and made me lay down at the foot of his bed. He'd sit at the very edge, dangling his feet down and directly over my poor face. The smell coming from his putrid feet was nearly suffocating me. He'd tease me by tapping my cheeks, forehead, or nose with his toes, he'd squeeze my nose between his toes and hold it like that for a few minutes at a time, and he'd rub his soles up and down my face, humiliating me.

Nothing I told him ever made him want to release me. He was having way too much fun with this. Whether this was sexually arousing him, or he was doing it just because it made him laugh, I still don't know till this very day. This treatment went on for a few years before we stopped hanging out as much. Being the scared kid I was, I never told anybody about this. After months of this I began to wait for it, not out of fear but because it had become a tradition, a tradition that I somewhat actually enjoyed. Unfortunately after about age 12, this had stopped all together, my cousin had begun living on campus at his college in another state. Now I'm nineteen and he's 26 I believe, living with his girlfriend and their three year old son. I wonder if he even remembers this, or thinks about it as much as I do...

(anyway, that was my first experience in being tied up, as well as my first experience in being forced to smell feet...I do have other experiences i might share in the future.)

Wheezy
TUGs Member

Re: Being Tortured By My Cousin (true story)

Postby Wheezy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Interesting story

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:11 pm

I'm pretty sure AIden remembers this just as well as you do, though he might not openly admit it.

Well recounted and well written.
Glad to see you joining the board and starting off with a real life experience.

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Postby footFrenzy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 pm

I hope he remembers how he treated me when I was a kid...I wish I could tell him that I actually still remember it, but meh, too much time has passed. Miss his feet so bad!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:33 am

Amazing story.
I can really feel you.
It wasn‘t my cousin, but I really miss these days I got tied up by a buddy or once by a good friend of my sister. Never sniffed their socks though...sadly :-(
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Return to “M/M”