My First TUG (M/M)

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

LemonPie
TUGs Member

My First TUG (M/M)

Postby LemonPie » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Hiya! So some of you have messaged me before but for anyone who hasn't, I'm kinda new here, made the account, forgot about it, carried on reading stories and now back to being part of the club!! So I think it's time to tell you about my first tug!

I was about 12 or 13 at the time and in the second year of high school. I was a lonely guy, only had a handful of friends but they were good friends and we had a laugh! My best friend thought was a boy named Alex (not real name since I don't want him reading this and thinking omfg) Alex was great, medium length dirty blonde hair, pale as anything and so short, shortest in the year group by miles! Me on the other hand, about average height, had light brown boyish short hair at the time (I change it often now) and secretly without even realising it till later in life, I had a bit of a crush on Alex!!!!!

The fun started on his birthday. After a year of begging, his parents finally let him have a sleepover for his 13th birthday, the condition being 'no girls allowed' (a rule I still live by today ;) and so a date was arranged and we started making plans. His parents were very generous and arranged to stay somewhere that night (I didn't ask where) and they left us with all the snacks and had both the neighbours on standby in case we burnt the place down! The night started as you'd expect, games, YouTube, lots of junk food... eventually we got bored and Alex started to wrestle with me, he may be small but he was way stronger than me and had me pinned down several times before he pinned me down for the last time, it felt different to me as he was holding me down as if he were thinking, and boy was he thinking! In a flash, he'd released me, ran to the kitchen and sat right back on top of where I was pinned having given me no time to move!

"Got ya!! Ha ha! Time to keep yarr!" He said in a pirate voice.

I had no time to argue with what was happening as he shoved some material in my mouth and handcuffed me with some toy handcuffs. I heard the sharp sound of duct tape being ripped and soon attached to my ankles! He stood over me admiring his work before looking around the room, noticing the washing drying on a rack, went over to it and returned with a pair of his own boxers which I didn't have long to admire before I was blindfolded with them! I could still roughly see him through the cheap white boxer material but it definitely added to the helplessness of my situation! He continued to stand over me before leaving the room. I had no idea where he'd gone, I was tied up on the living room floor completely stuck with the weirdest feeling in my stomach, like an excited, happy feeling shrouded by feelings that suggested those feelings were wrong. (or as I later come to understand it, horny)

Alex returned with a toy dagger and held it to my neck, threatening me in a pirate voice about not stealing the loot again. The dragger tickled my neck as he held it there and as soon as he noticed, the dagger was on the floor and I was being 'punished' by form of tickle as he put it! :tickle: :tied: This carried on for what felt like forever but couldn't have been more than 2 minutes before I started chocking on my only laughter and he quickly removed the fabric taped in my mouth. I took a deep breath in as he removed it.

"Didn't enjoy the taste of my sock them" he laughed. I looked down to see one of his socks missing and realising I'd had the other in my mouth for at least 20 minutes!

"ALEX!! EWWWWW!!" I yelled at him, really started to struggle against my bonds now.

"Okayyy, wait there," he said, getting up and finding the scissors to cut my legs free before undoing the handcuffs and taking his boxers off my face!

The night continued as normal but the next night at home I couldn't stop re-living the events of that 30 minute experience, an experience that lead me to this forum, my love of bondage and a pretty special experience I'll have to tell you about sometime in the PG section ;) :tied: Hope you enjoyed my origin story if you like!!

I love to chat when I can so never be shy (even if I'm slow to reply!) PM me or add me on my brand new Kik: boundboyjake :3 see you round!! <3

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Re: My First TUG (M/M)

Postby canuck100 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Great story! Curious to read about your "pretty special experience"! :)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Looking forward to reading more from you.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Nice job --- welcome aboard !!!
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Xler479
Kidnapped

Postby Xler479 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Nice story!

mrmaxroper
TUGs Member

Postby mrmaxroper » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:40 pm

This was a fun Origin Story and a great introduction. Thanks for sharing.

More, please.

Return to “M/M”