Carson (M/M Series) //UPDATED//

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Carson (M/M Series) //UPDATED//

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:48 pm

These little experience's happened from the beginning of 8th Grade to the middle of second semester Freshman year.

For a little insight, at this point I had grown to about 5'10" and was pretty lean. Hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

Carson was a little shorter with an average build. Bright blonde hair, blue eyes, and covered in freckles. He was cute, but not terribly attractive.

Our first story takes place a couple years ago. Carson and I were walking home from a choir concert around 11 o'clock. He was staying the night, so he brought his duffle bag of clothes and such. When we got home I went to the bathroom while he went into my bedroom to accomodate himself. When I came into the bedroom he had removed some of his clothing. Beforehand he was wearing a black button up shirt and black jeans (as was I, being we were in the same small choir) with black dress shoes. Now, he was wearing a grey tank-top, and some beige shorts. He was barefoot, also, but I'm not much of a barefoot guy, so I didn't care.

Anyway, we had done the normal teenage boy thing where we play video games, eat junk, and speak obnoxiously loud about whatever topic comes to mind, so at this point things began to get dull. So, I asked him if he wanted to play a game. He agreed so I explained the game to him.

What was going to happen was that I would tie him up (Just his wrists, ankles, and a cleave gag) and push him over. Then, he would have to stand up while tied before he could untie himself. After he frees himself, he would tie me. We would be timing each other, and whoever got out the fastest would put the loser in a hogtie, where they'd just have 5 minutes to escape before being tortured.

I got the materials ready and went straight to work. I tied his wrists in an x behind his back, and tied his ankles with a cinch. I pulled the bandana between his teeth and I just sat back and watched the show. He did relatively well; better than I had first expected. I think his time was somewhere around 3 minutes?

Fast forward a couple minutes and now I'm the one on the floor bound and gagged. I wasted now time at getting up, but he was better than Connor was at tying. So, when I stood up I actually had some difficulty getting out, but somehow managed to do so before I hit his time.

The hogtie wasn't as eventful. I did the usual thing and he did escape before the time went out, so I wasn't able to torture him, but overall he said he liked it.

Little did he know, he had just opened a new doorway in our little relationship.
Last edited by bluemoon27 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Carson (M/M Series)

Postby xtc » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:43 am

Please tell us more.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:18 am

Great story,now I'm looking forward to finding out what's on the other side of that doorway !

ABird
TUGs Member

Postby ABird » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Definitely a promising start

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:05 am

Well written; no glaring grammatical or spelling errors. Very good.

5' 10" is a bit tall for a 13-14 year old, but not outside the realm of possibility. (We had a 6' 7" 16 year old on the high school basketball team.)

A bit short, but still interesting. Looking forward to seeing more.

Drawscore

TUfriend
Bondage Master

Postby TUfriend » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:47 am

drawscore wrote:5' 10" is a bit tall for a 13-14 year old, but not outside the realm of possibility.

My middle school had a kid that was 6'8 in 6th grade. He stopped growing almost immediately.
Heil Toddman, the Wonderful Wizard of Odd
I'm a nerd with a dangerous side.

See my most recent TRUE story, "SPL Initiation", here.

Read my most recent FICTIONAL story, "The Birth of a Whovian", here

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:40 pm

drawscore wrote:5' 10" is a bit tall for a 13-14 year old, but not outside the realm of possibility. (We had a 6' 7" 16 year old on the high school basketball team.)
Drawscore

I was going off of how tall I am now, so back in 8th grade of would've been about 5'8" maybe 5'9".
Still relatively tall, because I'm just tall in general, but yeah.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:52 pm

I once taught a kid who must have been about 169 cm tall in year 7 (11/12 years old) I came to that judgenent in the light of my own stauture of only about 171 cm. He is now married to my first girlfriend. Serves him right!

The real Long Tom from my scouting stories was over 183 cm tall in year 9 (13/14 years old).

These thing happen.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:21 am

My best friend and I were about the same size at 12: We actually wore size 11 jeans (25.5" waist x 25.5 inseam) When we hit 13, I was wearing student size (26 x 30) and Lee was wearing boys size 14 (27 x 27). Obviously, we grow at different rates.

I had a cousin, three years older, who towered over me at 17 and 14. When we attained our full adult growth, I was half a head taller.

Drawscore

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Pretty good so far

Veracity
Kidnapped

Postby Veracity » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:55 pm

I hope to see more of this soon.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:57 am

Veracity wrote:I hope to see more of this soon.

You will, I just have to build my motivation to post lol

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:52 pm

In this story Carson is wearing a black hoodie, light blue basketball shorts, and light grey calf-high socks.

I was wearing blue skinny jeans, black socks, and a grey hoodie.

--------
So, I decided to throw a party for a minor pagan Sabbath called Walpurgis. A lot of people planned on coming, but of course, Carson showed up hours early.

We were home by ourselves because my parents had taken the kids to the town my family lives an hour away to visit them.

I don't remember precisely what started the little wrestling match, but it ended with me on top of Carson with his hands tied behind his back with an old tie. He seemed to be enjoying himself, so I went and got a kitchen chair. I brought it into the room and sat him down on it. I tied his wrists to the back of the chair, and then his upper arms to the sides. I tied each of his ankles to a leg right where a bar wouldn't allow the belt to go under the chair. Now that he was successfully tied to the chair it was time to have fun.

I pretended I would push him over and stuff. Then, I went to my infamous top drawer. I took two old white tube socks and tied then together at the toes making a decen cloth ball gag. I went up behind him and yanked his head back while pressing the ball of cloth between his teeth. I quickly tied the make-shift ballgag tightly behind his head. He automatically began to groan and try to get it out, but of course it just wasn't working. After this I circled around him checking his bindings and engaging in some tickling. I then decided to blindfold him and let him struggle for a bit. I got pretty bored so I took off the blindfold and gag. He automatically started talking about how much he was enjoying himself. In fact he wouldn't really shut up about it, so of course I had to step in. I went up behind him and put one hand over his mouth, holding his head back against the chair. With the other hand I plugged his noise. He started to moan and try to speak but nothing legible was coming out. He started blowing out air and I let go. He continued to laugh and enjoy the situation. So I did it again. Except this time, I stayed on for longer. He statted tapping my leg with his hand, and I released him. This time he just kinda looked around and asked when I was untying him, so I started to just a little bit. I wanted to get one good one in just before I untied him completely. So while he was leaned over I slowly slithered my hand in front of his mouth. He accepted it and leaned by against the chair so I could pin his head. I pinch his nose once again and he started to blow out little puffs of air. He continued to do this until he started to pat my leg. I didn't let go. His patting went from slow to kinda frantic, and he looked up at me. At this point I could feel him sucking on my hand for air, and beginning to convulse. He started to try and shake around to get away but I was stronger than him. Suddenly I let go and he inhaled deeply, and began to laugh. He leaned back up against the chair and the sock ballgag was returned to his mouth. He started protesting, so I reminded him that he was in no place to demand anything.

I untied him from the chair but left his hands tied for a while, letting him whine and beg me to let him go through his sock gag. I finally did. Untied the knot and told him he could do the rest. Took him a solid 30 minutes to get his wrists unravelled.
Last edited by bluemoon27 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Re: Carson (M/M Series) //UPDATED//

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Nice continuation. Look forward to hearing more of these stories.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Really nice. You still tie each other up?

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Oops! Please line space between paragraphs.

Drawscore

Return to “M/M”