Fast Food Prank with a friend.

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Nerdy_Guy969
TUGs Member

Fast Food Prank with a friend.

Postby Nerdy_Guy969 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:12 am

SO in this story I'm not the one tied up. This story is about me tying up 2 of my friends and "pranking" fast food places.

I was 22 when this happened and my friends Eric, 20, Hispanic, about 5'5 skinny, brown hair and brown eyes, curly-ish short hair. My other friend Jason 20 as well, Hispanic, a bit taller at 5'7, skinny, dark skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes.

These stories happen on the same day but at different times. Lets start with Eric's so Eric and I have been friends since 2009. Hes one of my closest friends. On this day in early summer of 2014 I was hanging out with him.The first time in quite awhile we were just chilling at his place watching youtube videos (Like we usually do). We were watching prank videos people have done of fast food places. SO I got this idea that we should do it. I told him lets go get some lunch and take my car with him taped to the passenger seat. His hands and legs taped up with his mouth/head taped to the top of the seat. He wasn't for the idea at first but I said I would buy his lunch THEN BAM free food got him in on the idea haha.

We went out to my car and I started taping him up. Taped his hands behind him and taped his legs. He was talking to much so I put a wrap around tape gag on him haha. Non-stick side down first then just wrapped it all around. I put him int he car then realized that his hands behind his back wasn't going to work. We untaped his hands and taped his hands to his front. I put his seat-belt on and put on more duct tape around his mouth to the seat taping his head to the point where he could not move up. Then we went on our way to the restaurant. Got a few looks along the road and we both laughed. Yes he laughed even with that gag haha. I ordered our food and drove up. The lady that was helping us in the drive through did a double take which was hilarious. "umm should I be worried?" she says cracking a smile. I shake my head " nah he agreed to this right buddy?" I look at him and you can see the big grin on his face even under the gag. The lady laughs and gives us our food. "Well don't do anything to stupid boys" she says we all laugh. Eric trys to say something but I put my hand on his mouth. "MMmmmmmph!" "Yes ma'am and thank you!" I said before I drove off.

Jason's story happened later that night he joined me and Eric and between the 2 of us we talked him into doing the same (aside from taping his head to the seat). He wasn't as taped up but still got a good reaction out of the people at another fast food place haha. They looked really concerned and it was priceless. Aside from that their wasn't really much more to it haha.

I hope you enjoyed my stories I have some more as well dealing with making short films. (I'm a film student) SO if you want to read more just let me know!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Fast Food Prank with a friend.

Postby xtc » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:22 am

Welcome aboard.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Xler479
Kidnapped

Postby Xler479 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:31 pm

Great story for sure! Keep it up!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Great story! I would have pranked my friends by keeping them tied up after the visit at the drive-through :)

Xler479
Kidnapped

Postby Xler479 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:43 pm

I feel like there's a separate follow-up story where you leave someone tied up in the car and mercilessly tease them with french fries. I know that would probably be torture for me.

Nerdy_Guy969
TUGs Member

Postby Nerdy_Guy969 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:46 pm

I meaaaannnn when we got back to Erics place I didn't help Eric free haha. I told him "Lets see if you can get out" and he got his hands and his legs free pretty quick but his gag on the other hand haha. I might have over done the gag xD. With the wrap around the eat which was roughly 3 times around and like 6 times under that wrapped around tight. So that took him a bit to get off.

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Postby Finn4323 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:06 am

Several years ago two of my friends overpowered me, handcuffed my hands in front of me, then locked leg cuffs on me. Then went to a local truck stop. Each one grabbed an arm, and walked me into the restaurant. They sat me down in a booth with me against the wall and the biggest guy beside me ( so I couldn't escape). When the waitress came to take our orders, she asked if she should be concerned. The bigger guy told her that they were deputy marshalls and that I was a serial rapist and they were taking me to prison, but that she was perfectly safe since they had me well restrained. So, the manager and assistant manager (both big guys) came out and sat about 20 feet away while we ate our food, then walked to the door as they took me to the car and put me in the back seat. No fun eating food in a restaurant while wearing handcuffs and having almost everyone in the restaurant watching you. Sad part was that the restaurant was 20 miles from my home and had awesome food. There was no way I could ever go there to eat again

ABird
TUGs Member

Postby ABird » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:33 pm

This is a pretty neat prank. And, as often the case, a pretty good excuse to get a guy taped up.

Return to “M/M”