My First Bondage Experience: Taped and Trenched (M/M)

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

My First Bondage Experience: Taped and Trenched (M/M)

Postby DeActivated01 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:04 am

This is the story of my first ever bondage experience with my best-friend Brent in high school. Below are some descriptions of us for the story for those interested.

Myself: 5’11”, Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair, Slight Build. Hair-length was slightly past the ears at this time due to being in a “goth stage” think anime styled, thin athletic build. Wearing a white dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants, and black dress shoes, with a goth style trench coat (it was October and again goth phase)
Brent: 6’1” Brown short hair, blue eyes, muscular build. Wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans.

It was Friday after school and we were walking to my place for a sleep over. Brent started chatting about sports and recent movies. So I added what I would to the conversation. Somehow we got into the topic of horror movies and spy movies. I had a secret obsession with tie-up scenes and those movies typically had the most. I recommended renting some to watch. We stopped at a nearby rental store and picked up about five horror movies before heading back to my place. My parents would be gone for the weekend on a business trip.

We slapped in several movies, and after watching for awhile a scene came on where a couple were caught by your typical psycho-killer (I think the movie was Benevolence) and tied up with duct tape. I was nervous for the next part of my plan, but decided it was now or never. “I bet I could get out of that easy”. Brent just stared at me. “You think?”

“Yeah! I mean its not hard, movie actors don’t even know how to tie people properly.” We talked back and forth about it for a good chunk of time before Brent agreed to the bet. If he tied me up and I couldn’t escape I would do his homework for a week. If I escaped, Brent would have to wear a dress shirt and tie to school for a week (he hated wearing them, and I was developing a bit of a clothing fetish at the time).

We came up with a scenario and some rules for the games. I would need to sneak upstairs and download a computer file to a flashdrive and escape back downstairs out the front door without him “catching me”. Brents goal was to catch me, tie me up, and not let me escape. He had a “fake chloroform” rag that he could use to subdue me, but he only could use it three times to make it fair, that included if I was tied up and started to escape he could put it over my face and “knock me out” and retie my bonds as tight as he wanted. Also the tie would be only with duct tape and it would be a chair tie.

We shook on the rules, the only thing was we didn’t have any supplies! Brent and I walked to a nearby grocery store and bought several rolls of silver duct tape. We also picked up some snacks for video games later during the sleep over.

Once we got back home, Brent put on a ski-mask and went upstairs to hide. I counted to 100 and headed upstairs. The stairs winded around to an overlook with the computer I was supposed to use. I quickly sat down and logged in, determined to get my secret files. I started transferring the data. “Come on Brent” I started to think to myself, I didn’t wanna finish and not be tied up at all. The computer notified me it was done downloading, I took out the flash drive and I got up to sneak downstairs. Still no Brent. “Well this was easy…” I said out loud as I walked towards the front door. “What was easy!” A voice startled me as a damp rag was pressed over my mouth. He must have sneaked downstairs while I was on the computer, he’s good!
“Ok that’s #1” I thought, keeping count of the fake chloroform uses. I gave a little struggle for the fun of it but eventually slouched into Brent’s arms. Brent dragged me over to a white chair with openings in the back. He maneuvered my arms through and started to tape them at the wrist tightly together. He then moved on to tape around my torso several times, effectively taping me to the chair. He moved on to my legs and started taping me above and below the knees and ankles.
I started to fake coming out of the chloroformed unconsciousness, “What happened…” I said. Brent quickly grabbed one of his dirty socks and shoved it in my mouth. “Mmmmmmphh!!!” I was shocked by this, we didn’t really talk about a gag! It was likely to late to talk about considering Brent wrapped several winds of tape around my face and head. “I never liked your snippy responses anyway!” Brent said laughing.

“Alright agent! Lets see you escape this! I will be back to interrogate you shortly.” Brent went off to use the bathroom. There I was in my living room all taped to a chair wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, black tie, and a trench coat. I started to struggle in my bindings, there was a lot of tape but not impossible to get out as Brent had never tied anyone before and I was pretty flexible due to Tae Kwon Do classes I had taken. I was able to twist out of my wrist bindings and started to use the back of the chair to wedge the duct tape around my arms loose, and just slipped out of it by extending the arms. I then went to work on my legs. “Mmmppppph” I grunted. This was too easy. “I may need to teach him how to tie someone up before we have another game. I am going to win since he is still in the bathroom.” I thought, just then the fake chloroform rag was plastered over my face. I went limp giving Brent the chance to re-secure me. That was #2, one more chloroform use to go.

“Crap. He got me again.” I was soooo disappointed as you can tell. :wink:

If there is interest comment below and I will continue this story. Thanks all. Please enjoy!

Tiedupsub
TUGs Member

Re: My First Bondage Experience: Taped and Trenched (M/M)

Postby Tiedupsub » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:46 am

I like it so far, keep up the good work

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:59 am

Tiedupsub wrote:I like it so far, keep up the good work

Thanks I hope write the next part soon! It was a fun experience!

ebascoray
Kidnapped

Postby ebascoray » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Yes, by all means, continue. Good story.
Best Regards...
Ebascoray

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:34 pm

ebascoray wrote:Yes, by all means, continue. Good story.
Best Regards...
Ebascoray

Thank you! Likely will finish tomorrow morning!

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Just kidding here is part 2!!

I almost started to think that Brent was having more fun with this game that I was! He quickly re-secured me to the chair similar to before, hands through the rungs on the back of the chair, tape around my wrists except this time he taped my fingers into a prayer position at the digits. He then took tape and wrapped my whole upper body to the chair from just below the collarbone to under the rib cage, it actually caused my tie to pull me forward a little he then grabbed some swimming goggles and put them on me, followed by several wraps of tape over my eyes.

"One thing I forgot to mention; every time you escape and fail, you get taped even harder!" I guess I didn't need to teach him any new tricks after all! He started to tickle me and I squirmed in my seat. "Are you ready to talk now, agent?" He mocked.

I angrily shook my head, playing along and yelled "Go to hell" but it came out as "Mph mppph mpphhhhph!!" Brent then turned off the lights. (I could just barely hear the clock and notice a small change to the room lightening through a crack at the bottom of the tape). Then I saw another light, a small flashlight beam, he was watching me try to escape, that cheater! How could I escape if he just watched me. This went on for another 15:00 until he told me he was bored and going to watch Saw 2, another video we rented.

I heard him flick the TV on and jump in my big blue recliner. I had to struggle but silently enough for him to hear me. I heard a door open and shut, he must have went into the pantry for a snack. I paused my struggles for a few minutes before continuing. I was able to sweat enough (suits are already hot, the trench coat helped) to slip out of my finger-tip bindings. It took a bit more work to rotate my wrists and get out of those restraints. I was surprised Brent hadn't seen and stopped me yet. It was about another 15:00 of shimmying to get my arms free from the tape bindings; I had to slide through the bottom of the chair. Now sitting on the ground I undid my tape blindfold. Not gonna lie it hurt to pull some of that tape out. I could now see that the TV was on but Brent was nowhere to be found, "did he go to the bathroom again, that moron?" I thought.

I kept my gag on since all I had to do to win was get outside. I quickly tore away at the tape around my knees and ankles. Once I was free I snuck towards the door to the garage but decided against it, that would make too much noise and I needed to get outside to win and Brent had one more Chloroform cloth left.

So I went for the porch, I flung the door open to make a run for the backyard and there was Brent, standing and grinning, he slapped the rag over my gagged mouth and I fell into his arms again. "I knew you would come this way! So predictable, agent! Now let's make you comfortable again!" He drug me back inside....

About 20:00 later I was taped to the chair again, only this time escape wasn't likely. My legs had been taped completely from my ankles to my knees, my thighs taped to the chair, tape wrapped from my belt to the top of my shoulders, more tape added to the gag, covering my lower face, my hands completely taped into balls down at the side of the chair and secured to the chair. The worse part was the finishing touch. Brent had taped my face back so I was looking up at the ceiling, connecting my gag to tape that went down the back of my chair to my ankles and back around my face and eyes. (He put the goggles back on me too) it was like a hogtape but while sitting on the chair. It put me in a horrible arch! Brent thinking he was funny put a pair of scissors on my lap. "Good luck agent!" He joked before going back to watch TV and myself struggle in vain...

I wonder what was more entertaining?

***Due to popular request I posted this early. The last part won't be until tomorrow based on feedback!! Hope you enjoy.

Sneak Peak/Hint: Brent doesn't play fair

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:28 am

Part 3

Brent had taped me really tight. I didn’t even know where to begin struggling to free myself. If I tried to move my legs, they would tug on my head, and vice-versa. My hands had been balled pretty tight and now it wasn’t a matter of just tugging them free by rotating the wrists since they were taped to the legs of the chair. What didn’t help as well was that the tape pulled on my necktie so I was essentially getting pulled in multiple directions.

Brent was sitting in the living room, laughing at my silly escape attempts. What worried me was the fact we never set a time limit for the escape. I had no idea how long he would keep me taped up like this. I tried to communicate with him; “ok I give up!” what sounded like “mp mph mphhp mppphh!”

“Sorry, can’t understand you? Thought you said you could get out of any tie and that the movie people don’t know how to tie people up?” He mocked.

I wanted to tell him that this was way more tape than what the movie portrayed and in a completely different position! But I couldn’t do that. “I can’t wait for you to do my homework all week!” Brent mocked as I struggled in my duct tape prison. This back and forth went on for about 30:00 before Brent got bored and told me he was going to get a snack and to “not go anywhere”. I was really sore by this point from the restraints and the arched position my body was in, so it wasn’t overly funny at the time. After he left I noticed that my left hand was able to squeeze a bit through the duct tape, I jerked it a few times and was able to pull it out. I quickly reached up to my face and started to pull off the duct tape that held my head pulled back, that removed my blindfold too. It was tricky with one hand but I eventually did it, it felt really good to be able to reposition myself back into a normal sitting position. Now I just needed to get the rest of this duct tape off, I grabbed the scissors Brent had graciously left on my lap and started to cut away at my arm restraints. I could hear the microwave beep from the other room, so I had to pick up the pace. I pulled off all the tape on my chest and went to work cutting between my legs with the scissors. I got up, still sore from the weird position, and started un-wrapping my gag, and spit out the nasty saliva-covered sock and went and walked out the porch door and stepped outside. I called to Brent; “I win sucker!” he peaked his head through the door and shrugged, and sat back down eating some pizza rolls he made for himself. I came back inside and told him to get his dress shirts and ties ready because he would be wearing them all week.

“How did you get out of that anyway?” He asked me. I quickly filled him in (which was a mistake) how I got free. I took off the black trench coat and threw it on the couch and sat down. My shirt and tie a little wet from the sweat and with minor duct tape remnants on it. “Do I have to wear that stuff though you know I hate it?” Brent complained as we ate. “Yeah man you lost fair and square!” I said. “Unless…”
“Unless what?” Brent asked. “You let me tie you up! Just once! If you can escape then we are even.”

“I don’t know, sounds dumb.” Brent said, of course he would be willing to tie someone else up so tight but not let anyone tie him. “We don’t even have any more tape, only about half a roll left!” Brent pointed out. “That’s not a problem I told him! I have some rope in the garage, I jumped up to go grab some. I came back with about four 50 foot black ropes that were used for camping and such. “Alright sit down on the chair!” I told him, really excited that not only would I be tied up but he would be too all in the same weekend.

My plan didn’t go as planned as Brent tackled me to the ground. Brent was way bigger and more muscular than I am so I put up a pretty good fight but didn’t stand a change. “I don’t think so, agent!” he went back into his bad guy persona, “See I think I like you a little more when your tied up so I can enjoy my movie in peace. “Hey man I escaped! That’s not fair!’ He was able to wrestle me onto my stomach and grabbed one of the rope and started tying my hands behind my back, I fought it but he was way too strong. The rope dug into my wrists pretty tight. He then pivoted and grabbed another rope and tied my ankles together. “Since your so good at escaping tape let’s see how you do with rope!”

“Alright. Alright! Ill play along, let me get up and on the chair again…” I begrudgingly said.

“Nope not this time! Your gonna be hogtied on the floor, the chair makes it too easy.” He grabbed another rope and started tying my ankles to my feet. Brent then used the last remaining rope to tie above my elbows, tightly cinching my arms together. “You done?” I asked. The rope was pretty tight and I wanted to start escaping as soon as possible.

“Nope.” He said grabbing his other sock and that one went in my mouth just like the first. He grabbed the tape and wrapped the whole last half of the roll around my mouth! “Mmmmmppppphhhh!” I barked at him from behind my gag. Brent walked over to the TV and brought up the PS2 on the TV and started playing Silent Hill.

“Enjoying your hogtie?” Brent looked back at me. All I could do was squirm in my bonds and glare at him. Brent went back to playing and I went back to struggling. I tried to twist and turn my hands but the ropes were not as forgiving as tape and I couldn’t move them at all, largely because of the rope above my elbows there was very little room to maneuver my arms. Neither could I move my legs very well.

Brent came over seeing my struggles; “By the way, if you don’t get out of this the deal is off…..oh and I’m going to bed night!” Brent waved as he headed upstairs to the guest bedroom. “Mmmphhh!!! Mppphhhh mpppphhhh!” I tried yelling into my gag to get his attention but all I got in return was the upstairs bedroom door closing.

There was no way I was going to be able to sleep like this, and likely no way I could get out of it either. I struggled in the tight hogtie for about three hours before Brent came back downstairs for a glass of water. “Wow! Your still tied up, I thought that would be an easy one to get out of, compared to the duct tape that is” Brent started to untie my bonds and took off my gag ; it was well past midnight. “So deal is off?” I asked.

“Yup no one wins. But we should do this again soon. Maybe have some more concrete rules to make it more fair on both sides.” Brent suggested. I was pretty mad that he weaseled his way out of the deal but happy to know that there would be plenty of tie-up games to come.

***Hope you enjoyed. Maybe in the future I will write on a few of my other adventures with Brent!! Have a good day all!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:19 am

Pace yourself. It will be better for readers to have piee you are happy with rather than rushing.
May I extend a belated welcome to the site?
Wassail!
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:21 am

Ha yeah that was my original plan, few DMers wanted it released. Will keep that in mind though!

Thank you!!!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:49 am

Great story! I like the "3 times chloroform" rule you used when playing with Brent: I should have thought of a similar rule with my friends. A bit discouraging if it is used when you are about to get free, but when you enjoy being tied up, I guess it just makes it more fun.

Looking forward to your next stories

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 am

canuck100 wrote:Great story! I like the "3 times chloroform" rule you used when playing with Brent: I should have thought of a similar rule with my friends. A bit discouraging if it is used when you are about to get free, but when you enjoy being tied up, I guess it just makes it more fun.

Looking forward to your next stories

Thanks!! Yeah it was a way for us to prolong the game compared to it being over quickly. It made it a little more adventurous anyhow!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:24 am

By all means, welcome. Great addition to the family here... Please keep them coming, and keep Brent well fed as well....
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Return to “M/M”