Samuel get introduced

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Samuel get introduced

Postby Brazilian guy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:56 am

This story is about the introdution of my fried Samuel, so let's start!

Samuel: Black hair and eyes, skinny, 14 yo, 1,60 mt., was wearing jeans, white t-shirt, dark blue hoodie, trainers and brack socks.
Me: Brown hair and eyes, skinny, 13 yo, 1,70 mt., was wearing grey sweatpants, white t-shirt, red sweater and white socks.
John: physically similar to Samuel. Was wearing jeans, blue t-shirt, black hoodie, white socks and trainers.

Well, I was in my home alone when Samuel and John arrived. This was after my first experience with my cousin and I develop a kind of joy in bondage.

_Hello John and Samuel, what are you doing here?
_Well, I was in home and I thought in visit you. - John said.
_Oh...that's nice. Lets go inside, it's very cold here.

They come inside my house and kicked their shoes off. We started to talk about girls, problems, music and so many subjects. Then I had an idea: tied up Samuel.

TO CONTINUE...

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Re: Samuel get introduced

Postby Brazilian guy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 pm

So I wanted to tied up Samuel, but how can I do this? The answer is this sentence:
_Samuel, you talk to much!
_I know, you will tied up and gag me?
_YES!
Then I took two belts and grab his arm and sit he in the floor. I tied up his wrists with one belt and John tied up his socked ankles.
_WHat are you doing? Are you crazy?- Samuel said squirming.
_Well, this will keep you quiet, now lets shut up your mouth.
I ran to my bedroom and took a light blue scarf and ran back to the living room.
_HAHA! This will shut my mouth? My mouth is to bmhhhhhp.-I stuffed the scarf on his mouth and that little brat was right: his mouth was too big.
So I saw a solution, and that solution was in his feet.
_I know why the scarf don't shut up you, your mouth is empty!
_WHat?
I ran to my bedroom and took a pair of black crew wool socks, then I ran back and stand behind Samuel.
_Open this big mouth!
I don't know why, but he really open the mouth! I was surprised:
_WHo likes socks on the mouth?
_Whahmmmmmphhh!
So I took the scarf and tied behind his head to prevent him to spit the socks out.
_OK, now John and I have some plans for you!
I looked to John and a large smile was in his face.

TO BE CONTINUED...

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:44 am

It seems that English is not your first language, so I'm just going to offer one piece of advice: Please line space between paragraphs.

Drawscore

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Postby Brazilian guy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 pm

_Let's start with a good tickle session!- JOhn said and laughed.

_Mmmmmmmmmph!

_Lets start the torture!- I said.

Then, John started to tickle his socked feet and Samuel strugled a lot and cried, I started to tickle his armpits and squirm his nipples. After one hour of tickle and pain session we stopped and take the gag off.

_Are you crazy? This was horrible! The tickle almost make me pee! And my nipples are hurting!

_Shut up! The torture don't it's over yet. You will do everything I want.

_What the fumhpppppph.-John clamp his hand over Samuel's mouth.

_You will obey us!- John said.

Then we carried Samuel to my bedroom and sat he on my bed. So John started to searching on my wardrobe, then he took a black v-neck sweater and untied his wrists.

_Took off your hoodie.

Samuel sighed and took off his hoodie and wore the sweater. When John was starting to tied his wrists I had an idea. I took one internet cable used that to tied his wrists.

_OK, so you jerks mpphh.-I stuffed the same black crew wool socks in his mouth and tied the scarf behind his head.

We grab his body and lied his down on my bed. With another scarf I put him on a strict hogtie. John took a black woll beanie from his backpack and put on his head covering his eyes. He feigned like of all that stuff and situation because his "woohoo" area was very excited but we ignored that and don't commented anything after.

Another tickle session started, but more agressive and he laughed and cried a lot, so we decided that's was enough and untied he.

_So...dou you liked this?-I asked.

_It was horrible, but was awesome at the same time so...yes, I liked this!

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:55 am

Much better.

Drawscore

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Fun story again

Bondage in Paris
TUGs Member

Postby Bondage in Paris » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Great story.

Having developed a fetish for wool and particularly sweaters, I loved the wool socks used as a gag and even more your captive being forced to wear YOUR black V-neck sweater. Please give us a more accurate description of that sweater: I would soooo much have liked to be your prisoner in your sweater :)

Return to “M/M”