My first story (M/M)

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

My first story (M/M)

Postby Brazilian guy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:41 am

Okay, this is my first story in the site (yaaaaay). It's about a little game between my cousin and I.

I was 11 yo when this happened, and my cousin was 10 yo.
He was in my house for a cople of days, and one day we get bored and we have the idea of make a movie and in this movie I was the villain and I kidnapped the hero (my cousin).
First, I took one of my dad's turtleneck sweater and I put on him.
_Why I have to wear a sweater?
_Because the rope will mark you skin.
_Okay...

Then, I tied his wrists behind him with rope and sit him on a chair. When I started to tied his ankles, he said:
_This hurts, take a pair of socks and put on my feet.
So I take one black long socks and put on his feet. I continued to tied his ankles.

I tied two socks together and I stuffed the knot into his mouth and tied behind his head. :gag:
_Hmmmmmmph.
_Shut up! Or I will stuff dirty socks in your mouth!

Then I took a beanie and blindfolded he with it :blindfold:

_The fun started! - I said.
I took his socked feet and started to tickle him, he laugh a lot and started to struggling :tickle:

Then I started to squirm his whool covered nipples, he cried a lot :big:

I untied him and said:
_DO you liked this?
_I LOVE IT!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: My first story (M/M)

Postby xtc » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 am

Welcome aboard.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Kidnapable82
Tied up

Postby Kidnapable82 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:15 am

Welcome to the site. Nice start.

The only thing I will say is that some people will get picky on this site and ask you to write in quotations, etc., when it's more than one person in the story. However, I am not one of them. You will be challenged. It's a great start and I think you will fit and blend in nicely on this site. Please keep writing!

Den
This site is for fun. It is not a Spelling Bee. If you get off pointing out the smallest errors, we are not compatible for any type of fun.

Recon: www.recon.com/Kidnapable82
KIK / Skype = BoundGagged1982
Tumblr PM: denver729

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:35 am

Kidnapable82 wrote:
The only thing I will say is that some people will get picky on this site and ask you to write in quotations, etc., when it's more than one person in the story. However, I am not one of them. You will be challenged.

Den

Yes, Den, some us will get picky if people are simply too lazy to write as well as they can and are arrogant enough to put rubbish in front of people. On the other hand, some of us will also offer help to those for whom English is not their first language. There is a difference between those who carelessly mangle their own language and those who work bloody hard to express themselves in a foeign tongue.

Xtc
(Proud Grammar Nazi)
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Kidnapable82
Tied up

Postby Kidnapable82 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 am

I just can't stand people like that... it's basically "stuck up" in my opinion.

I understand "helping" but only when someone asks for it. This is not an English class and we are not making publications or turning our work into books or novels. Also, it's NOT about being too lazy. I have had a few (simple error) mistakes and they were pointed out like they were National Spelling Bee Champions or head of Department of Grammar, where you are Godly and make no mistakes. It's the reason why I refuse to write anymore stories on here. If you can read it, then enjoy it. Don't criticize.

But, I apologize Brazilian guy about that. I just normally give newbies some advice about how things work on here. I'll be doing that through PMs for now on. I don't want this to sound like a rant and the Grammar Nazi to ban me from his kingdom (well... I am fine if he bans from his English class. LOL)
This site is for fun. It is not a Spelling Bee. If you get off pointing out the smallest errors, we are not compatible for any type of fun.

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:15 am

Like XTC, I'll usually give a pass to those who do not speak, read, and write English as their first language. With all of its nuances, rules, and exceptions, English is said to be the second most difficult language to learn to write. (The first, is Mandarin Chinese)

To become proficient at writing English, one has to practice, Write a lot, if you will, and be prepared to catch flak from those who ARE skilled in English.

One way around it, is to ask someone who IS skilled at writing English, to proofread the copy before posting. The thing here, is to overcome the fear of getting criticized. Usually, a good proofreader will simply edit the copy, and send both the original, and the edit, back by PM, so the writer can see the differences. Otherwise, unless requested, it's done without comment.

This can be especially useful when wading through the swamp of homonyms, and knowing the differences between "there," "their," and "they're;"
"flak" and "flack;" "capital" and "capitol;" "principal" and "principle;" "your," "yore," and "you're;" and "to," "too," and "two." (And many, many others.)

Drawscore

Kidnapable82
Tied up

Postby Kidnapable82 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 pm

*shrug*

I just enjoy the stories. If it gets to the point that I cannot read it, I move on. I thank everyone for their contributions, no matter how long, short, or the grammar.

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Postby Brazilian guy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:46 am

English isn't my native language, so thanks for your help! This forum will help me to hone this so important language.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 am

Great story, it reminded me of some of my own experiences.

Since your cousin enjoyed his experience, I assume you have more stories to tell us?

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Postby Brazilian guy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 am

I hava many stories to teel to you. The next will be post today.

Kidnapable82
Tied up

Postby Kidnapable82 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Brazilian guy wrote:English isn't my native language, so thanks for your help! This forum will help me to hone this so important language.

I think you did great and I was able to understand your English very well! There were a few words, but if I can make them out, we are not comparable for role play.

I look forward to some of your other stories.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:41 am

Regardless of what the correct way to spell mmpff is, don't worry about it. First thought here is the emotion of the situation and that is generally the same in any language. Get it close and we'll likely figure it out and there may even be a person or two who may offer to help ghost write your story with you which will also help you get a grasp on the use of English.
THis is a place to have fun with TUG stories with people who have similar interests. Believe me, they will understand what you are trying to say. Join in and have fun. Let the language flow naturally. It will come....
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Return to “M/M”