Revenge

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Ace234
Kidnapped

Revenge

Postby Ace234 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:49 pm

This is a sequel to my other story "Caught off guard"

I was invited to stay at Alex's again, and his brother Daniel was going to be there too. As I arrived Alex's parents greeted me, and as they talked to my parents I headed to Alex's room. We instantly started plotting, our plan was to lure him into the forest they had down the back of the farm, and tell him we were building a hut and needed help. When he least expected it we would kidnap him!

We went outside and made a start on the hut, and without us asking Daniel came out to help. We hoisted some platforms up into the trees and made a cool hut around 2 meters above ground. As Daniel was on his phone chatting to people, Alex and I snuck up behind him with some bailing twine, ready to pounce. He started to turn around when we were 2 meters or so from him so we quickly dropped our stuff and tried to act natural. By the time he was facing us we thought we were looking relatively natural, and he seemed to buy it "Guys guess what! Mum and Dad say I'm allowed to have a friend over so I invited Quinn this time!!!" Me and Alex looked at each other and tried to act happy for him. "Yay your not a loner!" I said to break the silence.

We ditched our planned kidnapping because Quinn was coming, and decided to leave it till next time. So we continued work on the hut. Daniel had headed back to meet Quinn at the house, and he didn't say he was coming back. Alex went for a walk to try find more stuff for our hut to I was left alone to poke around and try build stuff. As I was making a swing I heard some footsteps, so I quickly turned around. "Veeeeery funny Alex, I know your there" I yelled. I didn't see anyone so I go back to work. Suddenly a hand clamped over my mouth. "Round two Ace", I heard Daniel whisper in my ear and I was shoved to the ground.
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Re: Revenge

Postby Ace234 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:22 pm

I struggled to get up as the boys tied my hands and feet with twine. They went on to hog tie me, then gag and blindfold me with socks and tape.
I was dragged across the ground to where I think was the farm track. The had the old ute waiting patiently and they loaded me onto the back and drove off to who knows where. It only took a few minutes down the track to reach our destination, which turned out to be a the other side of the forest. (The forest was a huge man-planted paddock full of trees they used for firewood, the parents never really went to it) They revealed to me that they also had a hut, and that Daniel knew we were plotting to kidnap him because he overheard us.

I was roughly taken to the hut and they started uniting me. They had me overpowered so any escape plan was easily foiled. After the had undone the hog tie and blindfold my hands were re-tied above my head, and my arms were mummified in tape and twine. They then tied my hands to a branch well above my head leaving me standing up. They then tied my legs again and re did my blindfold, and I heard the old ute drive off. An hour or so later the ute came back.

I heard Quinn cursing, and I was suddenly hit by a water balloon. "Torture time" and angered voice muttered. Quinn told me that Alex had captured Daniel while they tried to kidnap him, and that he and Alex had decided to make it a war between us boys. He went on to say that Alex had organised with his parents for the boys to camp out in the forest in tents, so that the war could carry on. So in other words i was prisoner to some kid younger than me, and far stronger, for possibly two days (I was staying for two nights). Fuck.

I heard Quinn on the phone to someone, which turned out to be Alex. They agreed to free the prisoners and then each get three hours to make a base for the war. With that settled I was free to go, and I passed Daniel on my way back. When I found Alex, he had a tent, and our sleeping bags and gear ready to set up. For our hut I made a wall out off old chicken wire, wrapped around some trees multiple times until it was twice my height. I then made an entry gate, while Daniel set up some lookout platforms up in the trees. We both finished our tasks, then set up the tent, with some stretchers and sleeping bags.

After that we made a wee prison set up, where we could tie the others to trees. The prison had a fence around it and had a few trees in it. This was in the middle of our base. We went off to meet the others to discuss the rules. Here they are:
We use water pistols as guns, and water balloons as grenades, if your hit three times you have to be taken prisoner, however you can yell for help after being tied up. You can raid the others bases, and free prisoners. If one team captures the whole other team, they basically win until the others somehow escape. You can do what you want with the prisoners. The war ends the next night at midnight.

We let the parents know our plans, and they allowed it and gave us some snacks and camping supplies such as cutlery and gas stoves. We each took some food with us and set off back to our bases. This war was gonna be fun!
Last edited by Ace234 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for a yarn!!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Good start.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 pm

NOTE: WILL SWITCH BETWEEN POINTS OF VIEWS HERE TO MAKE IT MORE INTRESTING. THIS IS FROM WHAT THE OTHERS TOLD ME AFTER THE WAR (THEY DON'T KNOW I UPLOAD TO THIS SITE BTW).

We agreed to start after we had each cooked dinner. Me and Alex had bacon sandwiches. By the time we finished we got the message from the others that they were ready. The war had begun!

Alex hid just outside our base, and I climbed up to the lookout to be a sniper. We waited patiently for the others. I called out to Alex that we should attack, but I got no reply. I got worried and climbed back down, and walked over to his hiding spot. It was soaked in water, and he was gone.

ALEXS POINT OF VIEW: They came out of nowhere and soaked me with way more that three shots. They then gagged me so I couldn't yell out and secured my hands behind my back. I was lead away, hoping Ace would notice and come to my rescue. They took me into there camp and hog tied me, leaving me hidden in a small dug-out patch. I was covered with a tarpaulin, which was covered with what I assume was pine needles to try keep me hidden. They seemed to forget to blindfold me, which had given me a good view of the camp, it was very similar to ours.

QUINN: I stayed behind to guard the prisoner, of which we captured so softly. Meanwhile Daniel would set off to find Ace. This turned out to be easier than I thought.

ACE: I slithered through the forest, silent as a mouse. I passed Daniel, who was crashing through the trees like an animal. My target was whoever was guarding Alex, who had been captured for what I assume would be an hour. I cheeked my watch. 10pm. Without a light it was difficult to see, however as I looked up I found out the younger ones had found a stupid solution to that. A flashlight was waving around from up high in the tree. Avoiding its obvious yet dangerous presence I made my way over to that tree, and lined up my target. I couldn't see anyone up the tree, but how else would it be swinging around? I fired three shots at the light, and nothing happened. A cool icy feeling hit my leg, I spun around to see Quinn, on another platform, looking down a scope at me. I fired three shots swiftly, not missing a single one.
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:41 pm

I climbed up to the platform and used the tape and rope I had with me to gag and tie up Quinn. I simply gagged him with tape and a sock, and tied his hands behind his back with a bit of rope so I could walk him around. We climbed down, which for him was rather difficult, and I walked around looking for Alex. I found him under a suspicious looking mound of pine needles, and untied him. We set off quietly to take Quinn to our prison, but quickly ran into trouble. I spotted Daniel walking around and quickly ordered Alex to carry on back to camp while I take him on. Once Alex was a safe distance away I got closer to Daniel, and lobbed a water balloon at him, direct hit in the face. He spun around and fired at me, and I dodged the shot by a small margin.

We both took cover and had a shootout, with us both missing over and over again, and constantly switching trees for cover. This lasted for half an hour, and I managed to message Alex quickly, advising him to hide Quinn somewhere where he wouldn't be found, out of camp. I held off Daniel for another half hour, trying to buy Alex plenty of time. Eventually Daniel broke the standoff by retreating, I made the stupid choice to follow him, and he lead me right into a trap. I fell other a trip wire, and was quickly bombarded with water balloons.

He ran over and swiftly chucked a pair of socks in my mouth, then wrapped duct tape around my head around 10 times, securing the gag. My hands were tied together behind my back, and I was lead into his camp. He undid my hands, and then tied rope around my right hand, and tied the other end of the rope to a tree a meter or so away. He did the same to my left hand, leaving me unable to move either way, stuck between the trees. He then went over my hands with tape, and taped my legs together. An old sack was put over my head, and just like that I was trapped.

I don't know how but somehow Quinn must have escaped, because after a few hours the two boys returned and untied me, then retied me flat against a tree. My gag was ripped off and a hand clamped over my mouth. They tied a blindfold on instead of using the old sack again, and Daniel then asked me "Where is Alex, tell us or we will torture you". The hand removed itself, and I quickly yelled out for help. Straight away I was sprayed with water and re-gagged, extremely tightly. They sure didn't like my response. Over half an hour they constantly threw water balloons at me, clearly enjoying the fun. Finally we reached the sleep break, 1am- 8am a cease fire had been agreed on by both teams. However unlucky for me I was a prisoner, so while they slept I was strapped to a tree soaked in water. Luckily it was a warm night.
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:00 pm

ALEX POV:

I got some sleep, at least a few hours, before returning to battle. My plan was to ambush the boys, and hold them hostage for the rest of the war. I left our camp gate open, and made it look like I was still asleep. I then hid in a tree nearby, which had no platform so I had to hug it. Around 8:30 the boys both came creeping up on camp, and slowly entered, taking the bait. I slithered out from my hiding spot, and rushed after them, unleashing a flood of water on them both, the mix of balloons and shots fired scared the hell out of them. "Revenge at last huh?" I grinned an evil grin as I walked over and tied them back to back. Gags and blindfolds connected there heads together, basically glueing there heads together. We, I mean I had them.

ACE POV: I had been shifted early in the morning. They had got an old gate and tied me to it, then they had hoisted the gate into a tree, so I was suspended in mid air. In other words Alex was gonna have a great time trying to get me down. Speaking of Alex, he had better hurry up cause I've been unable to move for a long time.

ALEX (AGAIN): I raced to the other camp, and saw no sign of Ace, but there was a large trail where something had been dragged across the ground. I followed it until I arrived at a very unusual sight. A gate, with non other than Ace, hanging a meter above ground. And I had to somehow get him down without the gate falling and crushing him. Great. It took a while but I climbed a large pine upto where the rope was tied to a branch. I carefully undid the knot and gently lowered the gate. I was nearly dragged from the tree by the weight of it many times. I proceeded to untie Ace, and then we headed back to camp, finally able to get revenge.
PM me for a yarn!!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:47 am

Take your time but please continue.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:32 pm

xtc wrote:Take your time but please continue.

k
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:36 pm

ACE: As we walked back into camp, I couldn't help but grin at the sight of the two boys sitting back to back, tied together.
"Well where do we start?" Questioned Alex
"I think we trial them for the crimes they committed, then sentence them" I suggested
"Ok, lets do that then"
We held a mock up court sentencing for fun, and sentenced them both to hard labour and torture for the rest of the war. We tied a rope around there ankles and tied the other end to a tree, then made them build a hut, while we threw balloons at them.

It was great fun getting revenge, but without a doubt they will be wanting it as well now.
PM me for a yarn!!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:45 pm

great --- keep it up!
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 am

I like it, but stay with one point of view throughout, When you switch from one to another, you break the continuity of the story.

Otherwise, quite good.

Drawscore

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:38 am

I agree with Drawscore again - I must be unwell. :?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Return to “M/M”