Just tie him up

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

EzraMarubayashi
TUGs Member

Just tie him up

Postby EzraMarubayashi » Wed May 03, 2017 7:15 am

Hi, it's my fist story, so comments are welcome.

This is happened a couple of years ago. I was in college and we had to show our final project for the sculpture class, so we were there early to put everything together. We were half working, half fooling around and there was this guy that I'll call Xander. He is thin and has black short hair. He's the kind of guy who is always joking and slaping your butt, while the rest of us just laugh but don't play along.

So, our tables were next to each other and he was playing with his girlfriend, you know, holding her and not letting he go or tickling her. She was laughing and screaming, trying to get free, because she still needed to fix some things for her project. Then I said: "Just tie the f***er up". I grabbed some bandages that were around, put his hands behind his back and started the long process of tying them with 1.5 metters of fabric. At some point he said: "I thought you were just gonna tie me up, not cast my hands".

Once I had finished, I threw some light punches to his abs and started poking his armpits, while his girlfriend was pinching him in the nose and stuff. I left them alone for a while so that I could also finish my work, but the next time I looked their way, there was another another guy adding a chain to his already tightly bound hands and his girl was back to her project. So, I approached and started twisting his nipples through his shirt, but then decided to lift it up a little so that I could poke his belly button. He tried to turn around to protect himself and raised his leg a little, but I kept going and lift his shirt some more to twist his nipples directly (hey, he slapped my ass all the time, this was payback).

Unfortunately, the professor got to the classroom and I had to untie him.

I know it's kinda short, but I have more stories and I hope to post them soon. Bye.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Re: Just tie him up

Postby canuck100 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:31 am

Short, but good! Welcome to the site!

Xler479
Kidnapped

Re: Just tie him up

Postby Xler479 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Short can work very well! Good story!

Return to “M/M”