An Unexpected Experience. (M/M) [New Chapter 2]

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

An Unexpected Experience. (M/M) [New Chapter 2]

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 pm

“Great, now I can do this without you fighting back!” my friend boasted with a smirk tightening his chokehold around my neck as I struggled against the handcuffs restraining my arms behind me.

I guess I should provide some context to the situation. After over an hour of helping my friend with his computer science coursework, a particularly ambitious data analysis project, we had both moved to writing the tedious report section of our respective projects. I was slouched on my desk chair, resting my feet on my desk typing away while he was lying on my bed with his laptop doing similar albeit slower. In hindsight, I probably should have noticed he had stopped typing but in my defense, I had headphones on listening to music as I worked.

“Dan, what do we even write for the-” I asked turning around, stopping when noticing he was not paying me any attention; his head slouched against his chest, arms limp by his sides and breathing heavily in his sleep. I stood up, taking my headphones off as I did so, and walked over to him. I smirked as I saw his laptop slowly sliding off the side of my bed; I caught it with plenty of time to spare I looked at the screen for a couple of seconds, seeing a few unanswered messages on both discord and skype, I closed the laptop and placed it on the floor next to his backpack, I knew his password anyway after all. Debating for a few seconds whether I should wake him up or leave him there, I turned hearing a discord notification on my computer; realizing I had unplugged my headphones when taking them off I walked over to my computer and turned the speakers off. Deciding I might as well look to the cause of said notification I sat back at my desk unlocking my computer and opening discord. I sniggered slightly at the message from Katie, the first message I’d even had from her since adding her, curiously asking whether Dan had fallen asleep “like usual”. Sending a particularly sarcastic response I yawned moving back over to my bed. I stood there for a second and rolled my eyes, seeing the slight flaw with letting him remain there asleep.

I took my phone out of my jeans pocket. Skim reading and clearing the notifications, noticing the charge just dropping to 11% I went to the side of my bed to try to untangle my phone charger from the mass of cables. Unable to find the end of the cable, I went to plug socket and traced the cable back to the end, quickly seeing the problem. I picked up Dan’s phone, unlocking it without a second thought, realising I didn’t even need to do that, I observed that it was not fully charged and put the phone back where it was on my bedside table. I sighed trying to think where my spare phone charger was quickly looking around the room, my eyes settling on Dan’s backpack. I walked over to the backpack sighing; only he would be lazy enough to use my charger rather than getting his own out of his bag. I unzipped his bag and began rummaging through the variety of junk in it. Finding a cable I pull on it attempting to force it out from under everything. The cable refusing to budge I attempt to figure out what it is stuck on, emptying out a variety of stuff from his bag. Something metal catching my eye I take it out of his bag, suddenly wondering I am hallucinating I stare at the object in my hand for a few seconds. I look to the sleeping form on my bed and just think for a few seconds. I put down the pair of rigid cuffs and continue feeling around the bottom of his bag, feeling something small and metal I take the handcuff key out of the bag, repeating and finding another I put the two keys into my pocket. I stood up, grabbing the handcuffs as I did so.

I stood there for a few seconds looking between the handcuffs in my hand and my friend lying asleep on my bed. To be fair, he was the one who fell asleep plus he did for some reason own a pair of handcuffs and bring them with him…

I stood up and grinned, his right arm was now handcuffed to the bed post, admittedly I could probably have done something a bit better, but I didn’t want to wake him just yet. I took my phone from my pocket to take a picture only to see the battery was down to 8%. I unplugged Dan’s phone from my charger, plugged my phone in and took a couple of pictures with his phone of him cuffed to the bed. After texting the pictures to myself, not realising on his contract texting the 6 pictures cost him 25p each (whoops…), I put his phone down. I picked up my own verifying I had received the pictures before realising although it had been dark outside for a while it was only 6pm. I put down my still tethered phone and gently kicked him in the side, honestly forgetting he still had one arm secured to the bedpost. He did little more than moan in his sleep so I kicked him a little less gently. He grunted and groggily opened his eyes attempting to sit up, his arm stopping him from doing so; it seemingly took a few seconds to process he had not sat up as he intended and he turned to look at his still secured arm.

“The hell-” He mumbled to himself looking around the room, evidently only just realising where he was and that he had fallen asleep.

“Hey there” I said with a smirk, causing him to turn his focus to me. He looked back to his arm, lightly yanking at it, trying to force his arm free.

“Decided I should probably wake you up given it is only just past six.” I casually said.

“And these?!” He demanded moving his arm around causing the cuffs to make a noise against the bedpost.

“I was looking for a phone charger?” I responded with a smirk, even though it was the truth. He looked around the room again, evidently more awake, before diverting his gaze back to me.

What happened next I don’t quite understand. I should have reacted faster, or even reacted at all. He stood up. Even with his arm secured to the post behind him, he managed to kick into the side of my leg and grab my hoodie sleeve with his free arm, dragging me down on top of him. He moved his free arm around my neck and I instinctively grabbed his arm attempting to force him off, somehow not managing to. I struggled around in his grip, only causing him to tighten his hold around my neck further. I struggled for a few seconds, he evidently realising though outmatching me he would likely struggle to keep me pinned down with just one arm he spoke.

“Calm down.” He said simply, his arm still wrapped far too tightly around my neck for my liking. I continued to struggle against him trying to force his arm off.

“Dude calm down” he repeated, this time evidently turning my brain on I did so. I laid still on top of him letting my arms drop to my sides. He, in turn, loosened his singled armed grip around my neck. While his grip was still there I could calmly lie there without concern; I stayed still breathing heavily for a few seconds.

“So, what now?” I asked staring at the ceiling remaining motionless, not particularly wanting him to tighten his grip around my neck.

“Now you unlock these handcuffs.” He stated as if it were a fact. I sighed and took one of the two keys out of my pocket. I held it there in my hand for a few seconds before chucking it to the far side of the room.

“What now mm?” I asked grinning to myself, evidently not having thought this through. He tightened his grip again, causing me to again instinctively grab his arm with both hands trying to force him off, accomplishing nothing other than making me realise I really was no match for him. I continued struggling and his grip remained tight.
He sighed.

“Calm down.” He said again, likely while rolling his eyes. After a few seconds, I did so and he loosened his grip. I laid there wondering what now.

“Well, this is likely going to get repetitive…” I stated with a yawn. He, seemingly agreeing, suddenly wrapped his legs around my torso, pinning my arms to my sides in the process; after this, he tightened his grip around my neck slightly.

“I think, I either choke you unconscious or kill you then go and see if I can reach that key.” He joked though tightening his grip regardless causing me to struggle against him.
He loosened his hold again.

“You are such a weakling you know that right?” He mockingly asked. I couldn’t exactly argue, before he had been keeping my pinned down with one arm around my neck for god’s sake.

“Thing is dude, I know you wouldn’t have thrown that key over there unless you had the other one in your pocket…” He said keeping my tightly restrained against him. I was tempted to lie, ask “what other key?”, but for some reason, I didn’t.

“Yeah well…” I confirmed quietly.

“So how about you take the key and uncuff my arm mm?” he asked keeping my neck gripped still.

“Fine.” I said simply taking the key out of my pocket and reaching up trying to do so. Unable to see the handcuffs from the way I was lying against him It took me a while, causing him to tighten his grip a few times and forcing me to reassure him I was actually trying to do it. I managed to release the handcuffs from the bedpost.

“Get them off entirely.” He said simply, moving his arm down so the handcuffs were easier to reach, still with his arm tightly around my neck. I complied, dropping the handcuff key onto the bed and moving my arms back down to my sides, handcuffs in hand. He picked up the handcuff key with his previously tethered hand.

“Now cuff yourself.” He ordered.

“No chance.” I instantly responded. He tightened his grip around my neck, still using one arm even though he now had the ability to use both.

“Think about this very carefully.” He said as I continued to struggle. “If I can keep you pinned down with one arm, then I can definitely do it with two… now just stop struggling and do it…”
I sighed but complied, picking up the handcuffs and beginning to cuff my hands.

“Behind you.” He stated noticing I was intending on cuffing my hands in front of myself. I sighed but complied with the order anyway sighing as I heard the not so reassuring click of the cuffs locking shut.

“Great, now I can do this without you fighting back!” my friend boasted with a smirk tightening his chokehold around my neck as I struggled against the handcuffs restraining my arms behind me.

Seemed like a good spot to end that chapter. At least something "good" came from us doing our coursework.
Last edited by BoundBoyBeta on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: An Unexpected Experience. (M/M)

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:19 pm

A VERY good start!
Very realistically written, as should be the case when describing a true experience.

You know I'm a really big fan of wrestling and pinning, so reading this was pure joy.

You're lucky to have a friend like Dan, who can wrestle you down easily and who owns a pair of handcuffs.
I bet he and I would get along great!
Just be glad I don't live closer to you guys, otherwise we'd probably be teaming up all the time against you :quirk:

That does bring up the inevitable question though; why does Dan own a pair of handcuffs and why did he bring them to your place?
Hopefully we'll find out in the next chapter!

At first, I thought the paragraphs were a tad too long, but when the action picked up, they became smaller and easier read.

Again, this is really good work!
Well written and nice pacing. Very detailed and easy to follow.

Definitely looking forward hearing the rest of it.
Well done!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 pm

I always love a true story! What a great friend you have, it's amazing that he played along so willingly. Must have been a really intense experience, with that choke hold he repeatedly applied to you. And now, cuffed yourself, I'm really looking forward to reading about what happened afterwards and how you eventually got freed.

Your writing style is very spontaneous. Dialogue and action seemingly flow together. Well done!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:01 am

Well written. From the style, I'd say you are from Great Britain, as the same word was spelled in British English, as opposed to American English. (realizing) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and not hammer you for spelling.

It's obvious that the characters are students, but the level isn't clear. They could be junior high, high school, or college kids, but that fact isn't mentioned.

There were a few paragraphs I thought were overly long, but it's no big thing.

I give it a solid A-.

Drawscore

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:01 am

bondagefreak wrote:You're lucky to have a friend like Dan, who can wrestle you down easily and who owns a pair of handcuffs.

Lucky? He can be pretty annoying sometimes. :P
For what it is worth, I do now know the reason he owns them, and it isn't even that interesting. xD

Sniffmyfeet wrote:Must have been a really intense experience, with that choke hold he repeatedly applied to you.

He does have an annoying habit of giving his friends "friendly hugs" around their necks...

drawscore wrote:Well written. From the style, I'd say you are from Great Britain, as the same word was spelled in British English, as opposed to American English. (realizing) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and not hammer you for spelling.

Word wouldn't shut up about me spelling it realising rather than realizing even though it is set to English (United Kingdom)... First I have to spell Colour "Color" while programming, and now this... These 'Merican spellings are taking over...

I should find time to continue writing about this soon but unfortunately, for some stupid reason the time I had allotted to work on my computer science coursework with my friend last week wasn't very productive... so I am now speeding through it...
Ahwell, so worth it... 8)

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:20 am

Fun concept! Can't wait to read more.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 am

Keep going when you can, and keep writing in English, brother.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:55 am

Nice story! Like to see we're it's heading

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 pm

>>>Word wouldn't shut up about me spelling it realising rather than realizing even though it is set to English (United Kingdom)... First I have to spell Colour "Color" while programming, and now this... These 'Merican spellings are taking over...<<<

Some spell checking programs allow you to choose between British and American English. I use Open Office, a free download, which allows me that option.

Drawscore

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Would you post some pics on here?

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter!

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:32 pm

I struggle more realising he does have a pretty good point. A variety of scenarios rushed through my head involving everything from Dan letting go to me dying, a little extreme I know. Perhaps seeing my relatively sudden concern or perhaps just being bored he released his grip quickly and stretched. He lightly pushed me off of him and stood up.

“We never did come up with a plan food wise did we?” He asked as he swiped his phone off my bedside table, reading through the ever-accumulating notifications. I sat up, hands still secured behind me, shaking my head slightly to attempt to move my hair back into its usual position.

“Nah we didn’t.” I said simply moving my head from side to side a couple of times stretching as well as I can. I looked across the room, eying the second handcuff key still on the floor near my desk.

“Pizza good with you?” He asked turning to look at me as I sit there “innocently” on the edge of my bed. I sat there for a couple of seconds, slightly moving my arms around testing the security of the handcuffs.

“Sure, why not.” I answered still gazing at the handcuff key on the floor. He evidently noticed this and picked up the key, placing it in his left jeans pocket. I glare at him slightly as he walks over to me. I stood up as he got closer but he immediately pushed me back down so that my legs were still as if I was sitting but the rest of me was lying down. He reaches over to my pocket and pulls out my wallet.

“Pizza is on you right?” He smirks as he sits down next to me and starts making the order on his phone.

“Yeah sure… I guess.” I replied as if I had a choice in the matter. I cringed as he chooses one of the most expensive deals, likely more pizza than we would eat. Rather than asking what pizza I would like he simply quite worryingly logged onto my account and takes the previously ordered pizza and puts it in the deal. I made a mental note to change my password on the couple of services I use that password for as he finishes choosing the order and clicks pay. Seemingly aggravated that I don’t save my payment details on websites he fished one of my credit cards out of my wallet and began typing the details in.

“At least use the Lloyds card.” I stated simply. He looked to me for a few seconds before silently taking that card out of my wallet and using that instead. He looked to me once he has entered everything, as if confirming he can actually order it. I rolled my eyes and nodded causing him to tap the order button and slide his phone back into his pocket. My phone vibrated, evidently having received a confirmation email. Dan walked over to it, evidently seeing just that he grabbed the phone charger I left discarded on the floor and plugged in my phone in with it.

“Sooooo, what’s up?” He asked turning back towards me.

“Not much, you?” I asked, seemingly oblivious to the handcuffs still on my wrists.

“Nothin’ much… Gonna go grab myself a drink, want one?” He asked seemingly out of nowhere.

“Sure.” I replied automatically to the question. He leaves the room and I immediately start to think about the handcuffs on my wrists. I debate the benefits of having my arms in front of me and immediately lie down and attempt to force my arms to my front. While I spent a good amount of time trying this, the rigid cuffs just didn’t give me enough movement for it to be possible. Dan returned to the room carrying two glasses full of coke, a couple of ice cubes in each, to see me in the rather indignant position of trying to get my hands in front of me. He chuckled and placed the two glasses down on my desk. I sigh and manage to return myself to my previous position sitting on the edge of my bed. He picked up his glass and takes a sip of it as he leans against my desk watching me smugly.

“So you gonna undo these already or what?” I said moving my arms a little for emphasis. He didn’t say anything and just continued to watch me.

“I’ll take that as a no then.” I said as I stood up and walk over to my desk standing in front of the glass of coke looking at it for a few seconds trying to think of a way of drinking it while maintaining some small scrap of dignity. He sniggered causing me to turn and glare at him. I rolled my eyes and leave my room, using my foot to kick the door the rest of the way open. I miraculously manage to make it downstairs, open the cupboard, grab a straw with my teeth and make it back upstairs without any form of accident.

“Sup” I managed to say with the straw between my teeth with a smirk. I walked over to the drink, rotating the straw in my mouth and placing it down into the glass. I turned to Dan and grinned.

“Well that was anticlimactic.” he said as I managed to drink the coke. He smirked and took another couple of sips from his own drink, placing the glass back down on my desk, a little too close to my keyboard, mouse and computer for my liking. I glare at him. He, seeing what troubled me, picked up the glass and moved it further away from the variety of electronic devices.

“I know this is funny and all from your perspective but you could always be a nice person and undo these cuffs now…” I pointed out to him after taking a sip of my drink.

“Me? Nice person? Nahhhhh” he smirked and moved to sit on my desk rather than leaning against it, his legs occasionally kicking the air beneath it. He opened his mouth about to talk right as the doorbell rang downstairs.

Omg I found some time to actully update this!
Me? Be very busy and forget to update this? Nahhhhhhh
I have to say when writing this one thing bugs me. I, for continuities sake, was writing it in past tense yet I keep having to go back to correct myself from a weird variant of present tense. So rather than “He evidently noticed this and picked up the key” writing “He evidently notices this and picks up the key”. Honestly, I prefer the second though I could use other opinions on whether I should switch to writing like that, it would certainly be less effort as I seem to be writing it like that by default, why does my brain work this way... Guess it must be to do with me recalling events that were some time ago now, I can normally write in past tense fine… Thanks :D

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: An Unexpected Experience. (M/M) [New Chapter 2]

Postby xtc » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Personal opinion: historic present is odd when used extensively. Although one should keep tenses consistent, I don't think the odd lapse for emphasis hurts much. Please don't use it extensively and NEVER in the second person, that is bloody preposterous.
Just an opinion.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

shyguy92
TUGs Member

Postby shyguy92 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Nice, I enjoyed it.

Gaggedwriter
TUGs Member

Postby Gaggedwriter » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:04 am

Can't wait for the next continuation. You can tell this was real by just how awkward it is. It actually reminds me of my first tug. :D

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Gaggedwriter wrote:Can't wait for the next continuation. You can tell this was real by just how awkward it is. It actually reminds me of my first tug. :D

I'll find time to write more about it at some point, though I'll admit it is much more tempting to write about some more recent experiences that have happened since.

bondageboy
TUGs Member

Postby bondageboy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47 pm

This story reminded me of the tied up wrestling that used to happen at times at my friend David's house who was a year older than me I would arrive and be tied up usually by David's brother and led into their playroom where David would be waiting along with his cousin who was a year younger than me and David who would already be tied up usually it was the two of them against me which meant I usually lost and would be made to suck off all three of them great fun was had in that room often it was me getting tied up in some unusual positions but other times it was the brother or the cousin all I can say is I enjoyed every minute of whatever games were going on in that room

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 am

Haven't you finished that coke yet? Still in those handcuffs? Or still messing with British grammar? Just have fun with the story. It is a good one and you are doing a fine job!
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:25 pm

tony2 wrote:Haven't you finished that coke yet? Still in those handcuffs? Or still messing with British grammar? Just have fun with the story. It is a good one and you are doing a fine job!

Eh I wrote another chapter of this before getting bored and started writing about more recent events which were more interesting.
I'll be posting about more recent events sometime in the next few days, and sometime after that I'll finish writing this... Eventually...

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:52 am

BoundBoyBeta wrote:Eh I wrote another chapter of this before getting bored and started writing about more recent events which were more interesting.
I'll be posting about more recent events sometime in the next few days, and sometime after that I'll finish writing this... Eventually...

I know you're busy with Uni. But I just wanna let you know, I'm still interested in a follow-up of this! :quirk:

Return to “M/M”