Punishing Asher

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

XLWolf
TUGs Member

Punishing Asher

Postby XLWolf » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:09 pm

It's been a while, but I have a great story that I hope all of you can enjoy. It involves my friend Asher, Christopher, Aaron, and a slightly newer friend Gabe.

Part 1:
This all started about three weeks ago in P.E class, me and Asher we're talking, and Asher said he planned to take revenge on Christopher for what he did to him awhile ago. And he asked me to help, I told him I would, but I lied. Later that day I warned Christopher and we decided that we were going to tie up Asher instead.

Christopher planned it all out, he would invite Asher to his house and take advantage, he also got Aaron in on it. And he got Gabe one of his best friends, Gabe was you're average skater boy, he had well styled black hair and wore a beanie almost everywhere. He was also in our P.E class. We waited two days before acting, I planted the seeds and said we should get Christopher after school, he agreed. I left early so I could help the guy's prepare. When I got there I was able to see what they we're wearing.

Christopher was wearing dark blue jeans, a black Hollister hoodie, a grey V-neck, and black and grey socks (which stunk). Aaron was wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt, and black socks. Gabe was wearing blue jeans, a black shirt, and white and grey socks (that he wore during P.E). we were ready for Asher, we had the tape, and a belt to punish him.

We waited about thirty minutes before he Asher arrived, he was wearing black jeans, a red T-shirt, and white socks, I answered the door and lead him to Chris's room, once I opened the door I shoved him in. Then the other guys sprung to action Christopher quickly began binding his wrists with the belt, and Aaron was binding his legs. He was furious because he knew exactly what was coming.

We talked about we we're going to do, Christopher decided he would make Asher kiss his feet, and apologize for wanted to get revenge. Gabe was going to make Asher smell his gym socks. Aaron wanted Asher to kiss his bare ass. And I was going to stuff Asher's own sock's into his mouth. Aaron went first and pulled down his pants, exposing his ass. Asher refused to pucker up, so we had to do that for him. We forced Asher to kiss each cheek, he was so disgusted and was gagging.

Next up was Gabe, he forced his foot into Asher's face. Asher began struggling but eventually just gave in and sat there patiently waiting for it to be over. Gabe rubbed his feet all over Asher's face, it was really funny seeing him accept his defeat. Gabe took his time, and after about ten minutes he finally let Asher breath fresh air.

But he still had two more embarrassing tasks to endure, at this point Christopher had already peeled off his socks, he approached Asher and told him what he must do. He hesitated but did as asked, "I'm so sorry Christopher" he said and began kissing Chris's feet. Christopher sat there with a huge smile on his face as Asher indulged in his sweaty toes, he was practically nibbling on them, he was totally humiliated and I felt bad for him.

So I decided that I was going to get him out of this, I told the guys, and they weren't too happy, especially Christopher who was still getting his feet kissed. And they decided that if I wanted to get him out of the situation he was in I would have to go through it as well.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Punishing Asher

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Sounds like you're about to get a taste of well-deserved justice!
I'm sure Asher will be quite pleased watching you go through the stuff he endured...especially considering the way you turned on him :)

Maybe Christopher can gag both of you with his smelly socks. I know that's what I would do if I were in his shoes 8)

Nice to have you back, mate.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Your friends are right: if you want to end the punishment for Asher, you should have to take it yourself. Nice and tied up, forced to do the humiliating things you made Asher do.

It's good to see you're writing again. I hope this story will be continued soon!

bondagefreak wrote:Maybe Christopher can gag both of you with his smelly socks. I know that's what I would do if I were in his shoes 8)

Nah, I think Gabe's socks are better. He wore them during P.E., so they are nice and sweaty.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:07 am

Sniffmyfeet wrote:Nah, I think Gabe's socks are better. He wore them during P.E., so they are nice and sweaty.

Then it seems a concession is in order.
What about Asher and XLWolf each gagged with one of Gabe's and one of Chris' worn socks? Doubly humiliating 8)

XLWolf
TUGs Member

Postby XLWolf » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 am

Part 2:
I ultimately decided that I would go through with it, I was the one who put him in that position so it would only be fitting that I'm also the one to get him out. They untied Asher and used the same belts to bind me, they we're a little sweaty from Asher but I didn't worry about that, I had more important things to worry about. Aaron told me that I could just kiss his boxers, but Asher protested and Aaron gave in.

So I puckered up my lips and planted a big kiss on his right ass cheek, I ended up catching a brief whiff of his ass as I went in for the second kiss, let's just say it was rather "unpleasant". I then kissed his left ass cheek, but Christopher complained and said it wasn't good enough, he then told me to do it again. I didn't argue, and I puckered up my lips once more. this time however, because of how I was angled my nose was almost directly in Aaron's ass crack, it was horrible but I knew I had to hold this kiss or else Christopher would probably complain again. Now I know exactly why Asher was gagging.

After I finished kissing Aaron's ass, I spat onto the floor, i really wish I could've washed my lips off. But I still had two more punishment's in store. Next up was Gabe, I went into this fearing the ass kissing, and I thought sniffing Gabe's feet was going to be easy, man was I wrong. His feet smelt awful, I'm surprised Asher was able withstand the stench as well as he did. It also didn't help that his socks were soaked in sweat, I felt like gagging. I endured this for seven minutes, and afterwards I'm pretty sure my face smelt like his feet.

but now I was onto my last punishment, all I had to do was kiss Chris's feet. But as I went in to kiss them Christopher said "my feet are already covered in Asher's spit, how about you do an alternative" he said before stuffing his dirty sock into my mouth. I noticed the laughter from Asher, but I tuned it out, I'd still like to think that I was helping him but I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Asher's plan.

Chris's tasted just as terrible as it smelt, and it was slightly sweaty, but hell, if anything it was better than Gabe's. I sat with his sock in my mouth for about twenty minutes before Christopher and Gabe untied me. All in all It was a pretty gross experience and it sucked to have a plan somewhat backfire.

Return to “M/M”