My first TUG ever.

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Leopord
TUGs Member

My first TUG ever.

Postby Leopord » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Note: This isn't substituting my cabin stories. I'll get around too them but after reading some others first experiences, I want to tell mine.)

I was at my friends house. His older brother around 17 was watching us. Me and my friend were both 9 at the time. His name is Sam and mine is Nick.

Me: "So what do you want to do ?"

Sam: "I don't know, maybe we should bother my brother."

Me(Anxious): "Not a good idea, he might tell our parents."

Sam: "Come on he's cool with it."

I didn't want to but didn't want Sam to have fun without me.

His brother Nate, was playing video games. I believe Halo but wasn't able to fully see it.

Sam: "Heyyyyyy Nate."

Nate: "Get out of here you dweebs."

Sam: "No, it's our house and I want to stay in here."

Nate: "You don't have say, I'm the oldest one in the house and I make the rules. So get out."

Me and Sam: "No."

He was annoyed and told me to sit on the bed. I did and he took Sam back to his room. I waited for about ten minutes. I was gonna sneak out but was afraid I'd get caught.

Soon Nate came back in a took me to Sam's room. Where to my shock saw him tied up.

Nate: "This is what you get for being brats."

Sam: "Come on this is crazy."

He put my hands behind my back and started tying them. He wrapped them around five times and knotted them twice.

He soon got work on my ankles where he tightened the binds. He pulled off my and Sam's socks. He tucked mine into a ball.

Nate: "Sam, open."

Sam without any doubt opened his mouth widely and Nate crammed my socks in his mouth. Widening his cheeks. He than wrapped Sam's head with duct tape. I struggled to get out. He than came torward me with Sam's socks.

Me: "No plea...." As he shoved the socks in my mouth and duct taped me the same way with Sam. He than picked up Sam and took him down the stairs. I couldn't see anymore and I panicked. Nate came back up and took me down the stairs and outside to the family shed. Where Sam was. He placed me back to back with Sam and grabbed some rope and tied up together.

Nate: "Well only four more hours till Mom and Dad come home, have a good time." As he shut the shed door.

I couldn't believe it. Me and my friend were just tied up by his brother. But too my surprise I heard laugher(though mumbled) from Sam.

Sam(Gagged): "Issnfndt thifffff fonnnnmm."

I started struggling and realized how fun bondage is. Me and Sam struggled for about two hours until Nate came back and untied us.

Nate: "How was that ?"

Me: "Wait a minute, you two planned this."

Both laughed.

Sam: "Yeah, I was always tied up alone and wanted a friend to have with me."

I was a bit happy knowing he asked me to be tied up and not someone he knows more.

Me: "When can we do this again ?"

Nate: "Next Saturday, my parents are out of town for three days."

I smiled.

Me: "Alright Saturday it is."

boyscoutjm
Kidnapped

Re: My first TUG ever.

Postby boyscoutjm » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Cant wait for more!! Awesome job.

Leopord
TUGs Member

Postby Leopord » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Next Saturday.

I asked my Parents if I could sleep over at Sam's house for three days. They said yes since we didn't have school the next week.

Sam: "Hey Nick."

Me: "Good, Your parents gone yet ?"

Sam: "Just left twenty minutes ago."

Me: "So ready to get tied up ?"

Sam: "You betcha."

We ran up stairs to Nate's room. He was in there with his girlfriend.

Nate: "Oh Becca, here's the two victims."

Becca: "Hey Sam, who's this kid ?"

Nate: Nick, Sam's friend."

She squished my cheeks.

Becca: "Aww, so cute." She looked at Nate. "I'm tying this one up."

I smiled as she took me to down the stairs and outside. We walked too the shed. In there was a ton of rope, towels, a wooden chair, and some scarves.

She sat me down in the chair and tied up by wrists behind the chair.

Becca: "So you like being tied up ?"

Me: "Yeah, my first time was actually last Saturday."

She gasped.

Becca: "Really, you seem really calm for a second timer." She knotted my wrists together. "Okay struggle."

I did and I couldn't move my hands.

Becca looked impressed. "Well it's nice meeting you." As she began tying me to the chair.

Me: "So you gonna gag me at the end ?"

Becca: "If ya wanna, sure. What kind of gag ?"

Me: Uhhhh, your socks ?"

She looked up and said "Wow Sam must of got you interested, only he asks for a sock gag."

She began wrapping the over 60 feet of rope around my waist.

Me: "You don't have stinky feet, right ?"

Becca(Whispering): "The stinkiest in school."

She tied my feet to the legs of the chair. She took off her right shoe and held it to my face. I breathed in her smelly Aroma. She than held her left in my face.

Me: "Yep, their stinky."

She laughed. "You are just the cutest thing." She than put both of her socks on my face and rubbed them on my nose.

Becca: "I feel bad that your face will smell like my stinky feet."

She grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around my head covering my eyes. She than said "I'll be back to gag you, just struggle for now."

I struggled for about twenty minutes and yet she still didn't come.

Becca: "Well it's seven pm now so I'm gonna feed you some dinner." She had a hot dog which I ate in whole in around 10 seconds.

Becca waited for an hour with me. "Alright the food would have digest now, ready for your gag."

I shook my head and she placed on slimy, stinky, salty sock in my mouth and wrapped it with duct tape. She than places the other across my nose to smell it. "Well goodnight." She than closed the shed door with a lock and chain. I couldn't sleep not with this type of rush. I struggled and struggled with all my might.

My tounge kept touching Becca's sock it was gross yet the sock on my nose smelled good which gave me a great night sleep. Tied up in a shed.

To Be Continued.......

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Leopord wrote:Note: This isn't substituting my cabin stories. I'll get around too them but after reading some others first experiences, I want to tell mine.)

I was at my friends house. His older brother around 17 was watching us. Me and my friend were both 9 at the time. His name is Sam and mine is Nick.

Me: "So what do you want to do ?"

Sam: "I don't know, maybe we should bother my brother."

Me...(

Wow...

nice to read expirence like this

barefoot99
Tied up

Postby barefoot99 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:49 am

continue . i wish i was tied up with you
BAREFOOT AND CUFFED, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebascoray
Kidnapped

Postby ebascoray » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Good story...good one. Thanks for sharing.

sarumansauron
Master

Postby sarumansauron » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Cool story! Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

KingMush
Tied up

Postby KingMush » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Good read cheers
War, war never changes.

Beeblebrox883
TUGs Member

Postby Beeblebrox883 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Can't wait to read what happens next

tied up kid
Kidnapped

Postby tied up kid » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 am

Good story

Leopord
TUGs Member

Postby Leopord » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Soon Becca took off my gag and removed her stinky, wet socks from my mouth. She untied me from the chair but kept my hands tied behind my back.

She took me into the living room where Sam was still tied up as well.

Nate: Nick, your parents told me you're staying over for next three days alright.

I nodded and for the rest of the day me and Sam where just tied up in the living room watching some old cartoons.

At around 9:30 Nate told us we are going to bed. He took Sam upstairs. After about five minutes Becca took me upstairs into Sam's room.

I saw Sam tied up and with his face deep in a pile of socks.

Becca: That's were you'll be the tomorrow.

Then she took me down to the basement. There was an old green couch. She tied me up the same way as Sam.

Becca: Ready for the gag ?

I nodded and took off her socks and shoved them into my mouth. Making my cheeks full. Than she laid me on the couch.

The couch had an odor of stinky cheese and strawberry. Sam's mother probably spilled some drink on it.

Becca turned off the lights and I was in the dark.

I'll be honest being in a dark, dank basement gagged and forced to smell a stinky couch made me uneasy. But the ropes were comfortable so it wasn't all bad.

Return to “M/M”