Never too old for cowboys and indians! PART 5 IS UP!!!!!!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Honaw
TUGs Member

Never too old for cowboys and indians! PART 5 IS UP!!!!!!

Postby Honaw » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:44 pm

I’m Honaw and I am 20 years old. I am what you would call a mutt. I have Japanese and Korean ancestry on my mother's side along with some Scottish, Russian, and Blackfoot ancestry on my father's. Some would say that I look like a mix between a native american and an asian.
I am 5 ft 8. I have brown eyes and black hair that reach a few inches over my shoulders. I have a pretty muscular body since I play lacrosse and model on my spare time but I have a quite slim body type.

I am bisexual but have until now only dated men. In bondage, I am a submissive.

I have a childhood friend named Hugo who shares this story with me. White guy, brown hair and brown eyes. He is around my height and has the same body type as me, though he might have slightly bigger biceps since he’s a rugby player. He has a handsome face and a pretty, bright smile. Most importantly, he’s an awesome friend.

I grew up with Hugo as we lived in the same neighbourhood. We played almost every day as kids and we had really fun together. Something we had in common that changed everything was that we loved watching Western movies. We would watch them together and he would always point out how much he looked like the cowboy of the story and I the indian. We often played cowboy and indian in the back garden and usually it would end up with me being caught and taken prisoner.

Now, almost 14 years later… we are still playing it. Though not in the same way.

Around 9 months ago is when it all started. The two of us had my house for ourselves and we decided to watch a movie and play some video games. Hugo told me that he’d heard about this movie called Squanto: A warrior’s tale from 1994 and that it wasn’t supposed to be good but more of a laugh. I agreed and we watched it. The movie turned out to be about a very attractive indian who’s being taken captive by the brits and enslaved. It was quite funny and I actually enjoyed it… Maybe a little too much.

The indian man was captured and tied up all throughout the movie. It somehow turned me on. Sure I don’t apprechiate the native americans getting degraded and dehumanized in every single western movie but I have kind of grown used to it.

Watching that movie, I wanted to be the indian.

At that point I had known for a while that I’d been into bondage. I hadn’t told anyone but the truth always comes out sooner or later, and this time sooner was closer.
When the movie ended and we watched some TV and chilled, Hugo turned to me and grinned.
”Why don’t we play cowboy and indian like we used to?”

I turned to him confused and snorted.
”Aren’t we a little too old for that now?” I asked.
”You are never too old for cowboys and indians.” He said, got up and left the room.

My confusion increased when I heard the front door open and close and I soon realised that he’d left.
I decided to not care and kept on watching TV. Not far over five minutes later, I heard him return. I turned the TV off and got up.

As I turned to walk out of the room, Hugo stood there with his father’s cowboy hat on his head. He had changed from a jumper and sweatpants to a white tank top and a pair of worn out jeans. In his pocket he’d stuck his old, plastic revolver he used to play with as a kid, and in his arms he carried items that made my entire body tickle with excitement.

Ropes, bandanas and a headband with a feather on the side. The headband was mine and he must’ve taken it from my room. He slowly walked up to me and placed the headband over my head.

”You sure you are too old?” Hugo snorted and I could read the look in his eyes… He knew…

He must had noticed me being turned on while watching the movie.

He pulled out the revolver from his pocket and pointed it at me.
”You are going to be a nice little indian and do as I tell you.” He said and I could not help but giggle at the silliness. Then, I began playing along.

”I will never obey a white man. You are all the same, acting with violence to gain power when you can’t control neither. You are fools.” I spat.

We used to do monologues when we were younger. It was as if we were acting the movies we watched and sometimes the movies were so good that we new entire lines and remembered quotes.

”A savage is calling me a fool? How dare you?! I’ll shall have you sold or hanged if not both!” Hugo grabbed my arm and pulled me to the living room floor. He forced me on my stomach and straddled me. He pulled my arms behind me and when I felt the material snake around my wrists is when realised how real it was… and how much I loved it.

”Let go of me!” I yelled, playing along. Hugo snickered and secured the knot on my wrists. I struggled against the rope but it was impossible to get out of. He turned me over on my back and sat down on top of me.
”I will not! You are mine now indian.” Hugo pulled out something from his back pocket I had not yet seen. A scissor.

”Did they use scissors in the early 19th century?” I asked and Hugo and I laughed.
”Indians barley wore anything. A knife would be too dangerous.” He smiled and quickly switched back to his serious cowboy character.
He cut my shirt in two pieces and threw them aside. I was now half naked and even more vulnerable.
I decided to make it harder for him and struggle more.

I could tell that Hugo liked it, even though he pretended not to. He turned around and began tying my ankles together with rope. I was wearing adidas shorts and socks. He pulled my socks off and turned back to me.

”Well, I’m not sure if indians wore socks back in the days. But you are and now you’re gonna pay!”
Hugo yelled and grabbed my jaw to force it open. I wasn’t prepared at all and when I could taste my pair of socks filling up my mouth, I felt like I would throw up. I was going to spit them out but Hugo had already read my mind. He came down and forced one of the bandanas into my mouth before tying it behind my head. He had successfully cleve gagged me. I moaned into my gag and even though the taste of my socks made me want to die, the feeling of being gagged was fantastic.

He pulled out another bandana and did the same with it, making the cleve gag thicker and made me part my lips more. He then pulled my hair from under the bandanas to make it look more professional. The last thing he did was to turn me on my stomach, he pulled my feet closer to my wrists and tied them together in a tight hogtie. He then pushed me to lay on the side and got up.

”I got you now Indian. You are my property and you’ll do as I say.” Hugo fake laughed. He looked down on me and I could see his eyes glimmer with pride.
”If you however struggle free from your bindings in one hour, I will make you a free man. If not, you are to do as I tell you. Forever.” He said and … left.

I struggled for dear life, pulling at my wrists and ankles. I could not get up since I was hogtied and I didn’t want to scream for help too loud, though I did moan and mpphh a lot into my gag.
As he promised, on hour later he returned, still wearing the cowboy hat.

I had failed to free myself and when he did release me he put a hand on my shoulder, winked and said;

”I guess you are my slave now. Little indian.”

Hope you liked it! This was my first tug and I really enjoyed it. If you liked it please review it for me and I shall write some more!
Last edited by Honaw on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Glenn is looking for a dom to RP with, PM me!.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Never too old for cowboys and indians!

Postby xtc » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Welcome aboard. Post when ready.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

mikeysockgagged
Kidnapped

Postby mikeysockgagged » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:52 pm

Good story cant wait to read more of your experiences
Love socks and sock bondage Feel free to pm me and maybe we can do some rp on kik

truly_trussed
Tied up

Postby truly_trussed » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:03 am

Growing up in the era that I did it seems the Indians (correctly called Native Americans in the U.S. and First Nations in Canada) usually did the tying, at least in the popular movies and TV shows of the day.This is Tintin, the popular character from Belgium. I remember seeing this book cover picture sold as T-shirts in touristy gift shops in France. BTW there's no connection with the TV and film canine Rin Tin Tin. Update: The link was changed but you can easily look up "Tin Tin in America" and get the book cover.
Last edited by truly_trussed on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honaw
TUGs Member

Postby Honaw » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:13 am

truly_trussed wrote:Growing up in the era that I did it seems the Indians (correctly called Native Americans in the U.S. and First Nations in Canada) usually did the tying, at least in the popular movies and TV shows of the day.This is Tintin, the popular character from Belgium. I remember seeing this book cover picture sold as T-shirts in touristy gift shops in France. BTW there's no connection with the TV and film canine Rin Tin Tin.http://www.faraos.dk/Content/photos/Mer ... _large.jpg

Since I have Blackfoot anchesty I know what my people went through and the reality is far from what they have been showing us on tv and in movies. We watched Tintin and sure, the indians tied him up. But mostly me and Hugo grew up with Lucky Luke and his lasso.
Cowboys tied up indians and indians tied up cowboys. But the propaganda the Americans are shown today about the native americans and first nations are completely wrong.

Other movies we watched are Geronimo and The only good indian and they stand closer to the truth of what really happened. The indians were taken captive by rangers and union soldiers. Children were taken against their will to be forced to learn to live the American way, learn english and change religion. Men and women were forced into slavery.

I think that Hugo's and my fantasies and games came from the stories my grandmother told us but also from the movies we saw.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 am

Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing your story! You told it well and I hope we will learn more about your adventures with Hugo.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:44 am

^ Same here! Looking forward to your next posts.

truly_trussed
Tied up

Postby truly_trussed » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Baby Boomers growing up usually got the Hollywood stereotypes of the old West. The Indians were on the warpath but it was John Wayne and the Cavalry to the rescue. Fortunately those who grew up in the Philadelphia area had a popular kids show called "Chief Halftown and His Friends." Traynor Halftown was wise and told stories of Indian lore between cartoons. He was a full-blooded Seneca from the Buffalo, NY area. His viewers were tribal members.

His show ran from 1950 to 1999 and was the longest running local kids show anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. He appeared for years showing his outdoor skills at the Dutch Wonderland theme park in Lancaster, PA.

Here is a 40 second clip of the Chief: https://youtu.be/aBy9SwfgebY

And no, I don't believe he tied anybody up during the 49 year run of the show. :tied:

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 am

This story is very nice, although the abrupt ending does indeed make me want to know more :)

Although this is probably being slightly too specific, but I like the details you've included such as Hugo's cowboy hat being his father's.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:07 am

I can't wait to read more about what you've done. Stories like this give me hope for this site.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Dude! Thanks for sharing this!

Sounds like you guys sure had a lot of fun.
I love how Hugo gagged you with one of your own socks.
Must've been real fun for him as well. I know I would have enjoyed this scene immensely had I been in his shoes.
Although I do have to say, I would've been far less lenient than him since you would have probably ended up chewing on one of my worn socks instead of one of your own 8)

If I'm ever in your area, I'll be sure to give you a call.
I'd sure have a lot of fun getting in cowboy gear and helping Hugo catch, tie down and gag his Indian.
Somehow I think you'd enjoy that as well 8)

Anyways, great story mate!
Looking forward to reading more from you.

Honaw
TUGs Member

Never too old for cowboys and indians!

Postby Honaw » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:48 am

Part 2

It has been a while but I have finally been tied up again. Hugo and I went on a camping trip last weekend as we always do every year. This time our friend Damien came along.
Damien is two years older and we’ve known each other since middle school. He got to know Hugo more since they shared the interest in Rugby. Since then the three of us have been hanging out from time to time.

Damien has dark brown hair and has green eyes, he’s really strong and quite burly built.

Damien and Hugo picked me up on Thursday in Damien’s car. They had brought a big tent for the three of us to sleep in, food and a bag of necessities. I threw my own bag into the trunk and got into the backseat. We listened to some music and chatted along the way to the campsite. Everything was normal…

When we got to the site, we immediately raised the tent and made a fire before preparing the meal. It was while we sat around the fire afterwards. We played games and talked a while until after midnight.
“I told Damien about how fun we had playing Cowboys and Indians when we were younger.” Hugo told me and winked at Damien.
“Right.” I said, thinking not much of it.

“Well… I also told him about the recent time we played it.” I almost choked on my coke.
Hugo had told Damien about our TUG and to me that felt a little awkward since I thought Damien would think that I was completely weird.
“Damien feel a little left out, so we thought… why not play outside like we did when we were younger? Makes it more realistic.” Hugo got up and walked over to the bag they had brought to pull out rope, two blue handkerchiefs and his favorite toy revolver. Damien who had been staring at me the entire time got up and got two cowboy hats from the back of the tent.

I got excited. We were going to do a TUG outdoors? That felt more thrilling than the last time, almost as if we were doing something forbidden. I got up while Hugo and Damien put their hats on. They walked up to me and I carefully moved backwards.
“Don’t take another step Indian.” Damien warned and started to swing what I know saw was a lasso of the rope they had brought. Hugo had his revolver aimed at me and grinned in entertainment. I tried getting away but Damien threw the lasso and it caught me around my body. Damien pulled me back and I was grabbed by both of them. While Damien held my arms behind my back, Hugo faced me and held the revolver to my face.
“Don’t struggle. It will only hurt more, savage.” He then pulled my button-up shirt apart to expose my chest to the nature. Damien pulled my shirt off without releasing his grip on me and before I knew it, If felt rope circle around my wrists.

“You will not get away with this.” I told them as I struggled against their hold. They pretended to laugh and while Damien tied my wrists securely behind me, Hugo threatened me with the revolver.
“We will pretty little Indian. We caught you which means you are our prisoner.” Damien told me and pulled at my long hair to tease me.
“You are our slave now Indian. Now sit down before I pull the trigger and blow your brains out.” Hugo said. My entire being shook in anticipation. I loved how they called me pretty little and slave, like I was a damsel in distress. I did as they told me and sat down on the dirty ground on my ass. It was hard without my balance since my wrist were tied behind me but I got some help from my friends. They kneeled, Damien still behind me and Hugo in front of me. Damien passed Hugo the rope and he started to tie my thighs to my legs, in a frog-tie. Damien had me leaned back against his chest and he put his hand over my mouth.
“Try calling for your savage friends, little Indian, if you can.” He told me.
I tried yelling into the hand but only muffled groans escaped.

Ones Hugo had tied my legs he pulled out the two handkerchiefs from his back pocket and then he untied his one shoe. I then saw how Damien held out his hand with his own sock for Hugo. Hugo took it and made a ball out of the two worn socks.
“This is going to taste gruesome I bet, but it’s what you deserve for all you and you’re people have done.” He told me and came closer with the ball.

Damien released my mouth and I yelled out for help, opening my mouth big on purpose. Before I managed to finish, Hugo pushed the sock ball into my mouth, the taste of sweat making me gag. Damien had received one of the handkerchiefs and pulled it between my teeth. He tied it behind my head in a tight gag. My cheeks bulged from how tight it was.

Hugo came up with the second handkerchief and tied it like Damien did, thickening the gag. I yelled into it since I knew that’s what they wanted me to do. All of our jeans were tight around the crotch, especially mine.

Damien put my back down to the ground and the two watched me struggle with my hands behind me and my legs bent and in the air.
“It’s time to get some sleep. If you manage to escape tonight, we won’t pursue you. If you don’t, our fun begin in the morning.” Hugo said and righted his hat.
“Let’s see you get out of this, my pretty Indian. I bet I’ll see you when we wake.” Damien laughed before they both walked into the tent, leaving me half naked on the ground by the fire, tied up and gagged.

Do you think I got out my bonds before morning?

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Never too old for cowboys and indians! PART 2 IS UP!

Postby xtc » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:02 am

Hmmm. Difficult.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:18 pm

I kind of hope you did not... 8)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:51 am

Great story again! Sounds like you had a lot of fun last weekend

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:09 am

Exciting! That sounds like a nice camping trip. Great fun! I'm looking forward to reading the next part of your story.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Honaw
TUGs Member

Re: Never too old for cowboys and indians! PART 3 IS UP!

Postby Honaw » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:35 am

Part III

I did get out of the bonds that night. It was hard, but after three hours, I had managed to get free. But I wasn’t done playing the game.
I freed myself completely from the ropes and the gag and got up. I carefully walked up to the tent and peeked inside of it. Hugo and Damien were sound asleep. I noticed the toy revolver beside Hugo and crept inside the tent to get it. An Indian could not win against a cowboy with a gun. But if the Indian had the gun…

I grabbed it and immediately put it to Damien’s forehead. He woke up immediately and the yelp that escaped him made Hugo wake up too.
“Don’t any of you move or this one gets it!” I yelled and looked at the both of them. Hugo held his hands up in surrender but I could read his face easily; he was enjoying this so much.

“You! Tie him up.” I told Hugo and handed him the rope they had tied me with. Hugo slowly unzipped his sleeping bag and crawled over to Damien who sat up, hands in the air.
Hugo pulled Damien’s hands behind him and tied a secure knot around his wrists.
“Get back.” I told him and took my attention off of Damien to tie Hugo’s hands behind him as well. I then tied the rope around their ankles and told them to lie down. They did and I zipped up their sleeping bags to their necks. They were now tied and mummified. Sure, I don’t think cowboys had sleeping bags, but I took the moment and made it mine.

I pulled out my saliva soaked socks and the handkerchiefs from my jeans pockets and as soon as they saw them, they both started to struggle and tell me that they didn’t want to be gagged. I didn’t care. They had left me half naked outside, tied up and gagged. Why would I show them mercy?

I forced one sock into Damien’s mouth and secured it with one of the handkerchiefs. He yelled into the gag and the mmmph sound made my skin tingle. I did the same to Hugo and when they both lay there, tied up and gagged and at my mercy, I told them;
“You underestimated an Indian. I will make sure you never do that again.” I got up and out of the tent. I zipped it close and started up the fire. The sun was coming up behind the trees and morning was dawning.
I could hear them struggle inside the tent, screaming through the gags. I left them like that for three hours, to have them feel what I had felt for the same amount of time.

When I went inside the tent to untie them, I found the entire tent reeking of sweat. They were both sweating so much from being inside the sleeping bags for so long. I unzipped the sleeping bags and untied them.
“You fucker! We will get you for this.” Damien told me ones he pulled his gag out.
“It’s game on!” Hugo said and laughed. I was more than happy to agree.

Game on!

AN:
I will split this into two shorter parts. This was the end of the camping trip, but we did have some more fun ones we got home. I will post this soon!
Attachments
040716.jpg
Me during the camping trip. This was before I was tied up :)

CowboyTiedUp
TUGs Member

Postby CowboyTiedUp » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:55 am

Anymore??

Honaw
TUGs Member

Postby Honaw » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:26 am

(It’s been a while since I updated on here. I am sorry. This is what you missed.
Me and Damien are in a relationship and have been for the past four months. We still do tugs with Hugo when the three of us hang out. The most recent one is the one I will tell you about this time.)

It was last weekend, the three of us had Damien’s house all to ourselves. We decided to play some video games, order pizza and sleep over. Damien wanted to do a tug but Hugo had gotten tired of the same plot. We sat watching TV when Damien suddenly got up.

“I have an idea. Let’s make it more interesting. Hugo, how would you like to play the bad guy?”

“What do you mean?” Hugo asked and I was intrigued to know as well.

“Let’s pretend that I am the popular, chief of rangers who fell in love with Honaw, an Indian and we kept it hidden cause of the rivalry. You found out and decided to take Honaw hostage because you want to duel me for the position as chief.”

Butterflies had appeared in my belly and they were killing me. I loved the idea knowing I would be the one getting tied up and at someone else’s mercy. Hugo seemed to like the idea as well as he got up from the sofa and grinned.

“Now THAT’S a plot!” Hugo rushed inside Damien’s room to get the hats and revolvers he kept hidden in his closet. Damien walked up to me, kissed me and said,

“Don’t worry. I will save you.” He winked and as Hugo got back, the two of them put the cowboy hats on as well as the belts and shoes. Everything to look the part. For me, Hugo only brought the Indian shorts he had bought for me from ebay. They were a little tight but looked like the ones I used to wear as a child when we played dress up. Probably for masquerade but it worked for tugs as well.

I took my shirt off as well as my shoes, socks and jeans and put the light brown Indian shorts on. Hugo and Damien were already dressed and ready. Hugo had even found a black eye patch that he put on to look more menacing.

Then it began. Damien walked out of the room after whispering with Hugo about something.

“Don’t worry Indian. I won’t hurt you. Your friend is looking for you. A friend we share.” Hugo said to me and the look he gave me screamed liar, meaning I had no clue if he was a good actor or not.

“Come with me.” He said and I did as I was told. He walked me into another room that was dimly lit, Damien’s bedroom.

“Where is he?” I asked Hugo and turned to face him but to find a revolver pointing at me.
Hugo laughed menacingly and threw his head back.

“You actually believed me Indian.” Hugo sneered.

“Where is Damien?” I asked in a worried tone.

“Don’t you worry. You will see him again. In hell, that is.” Hugo jumped me and we both fell down on the bed. The ropes and handkerchiefs lay on it, ready to be used. Hugo straddled me and held my wrists down on the sheets.

“Chief Damien is a lucky man. He has found himself a pretty savage.” Hugo smiled. –“Well, I am going to take everything that he has. I will become Chief Ranger and I will take you, after I have killed him.”

“You can’t!” I yelled back. –“You can never beat Damien. You are the one who will die, and it is your greed that will be your executer.”

“Enough!” Hugo turned me on my stomach on the bed and began tying my wrists together. I struggled a bit, but not enough to win. That was not part of the plot. Yet I like to fight back, and I noticed that Hugo liked it to.

“Holding me captive will do nothing. Damien is a man of his word and he swore to protect his town. He will not come.” I told Hugo as he secured my wrists and started tying my arms together too.

“Oh he will come alright. I know all about his love for you. I don’t know why he would sacrifice his pride for a dirty animal but it will cost him for making that mistake.” Hugo tied my ankles together before turning me around again.

He brushed hair I have gotten over my face away and sneered again.

“And when I kill him and become Chief, I will treat you just like an animal deserve.”

Hugo balled one of the red handkerchiefs into a big ball and before I knew it, he pushed it passed my lips. I tried pushing it out with my tongue but Hugo was fast and got the other handkerchief and tied it around my head, successfully gagging me. I yelled into the thickness of the cloth but nothing but mumbles came out.

Damien appeared in the doorway.

“I have come to take back what is mine.” Damien looked down on my bound body with excitement but then turned to Hugo with a mean stare.
“You will be dead before you can even dream of doing that. I will claim your position and I will claim your wildling. You can’t do anything to stop me.” Hugo said and the duel was on. Like in the movies, they stood staring at each other, fingers dancing close to the revolvers in their belts. I lay still, watching. I couldn’t do much else.

Both drew their guns and shot but as the plot had decided, Hugo fell to the floor, holding his chest. He pretended to die.
Damien ran up to me and untied the gag. I spat out the cloth before I could say anything, Damien kissed me.

It was a long, movie type of kiss. Damien finally broke it and smiled down on me.
“I told you I was going to save you.”
I smiled back and thought that it was getting a bit too cheesy. “Whatever Cowboy.” I said. –“Untie me now.”

“I am not sure. You look amazing like this. Tied up and at my mercy. You stay here while I get rid of the body.” Damien grabbed the drenched ball of cloth and forced it back into my mouth. He then tied the handkerchief back around my head and kissed my gagged lips again.

“Don’t go anywhere.” He winked at me before pulling a “dead” Hugo out of the room. I could hear them laugh behind the wall and understood that they were going to leave me there for a while. When I heard the TV I was sure.

I was not disappointed though. I lay on Damien’s bed, struggling against the ropes and yelling into my gag. I was having a much better time than the cowboy’s. That I was sure of.

(Hope you liked it. Let me know if you want more. Maybe you have some ideas regarding our tugs? How would you want our next tug? Also let me know what you think so far. Kind regards, Honaw.)

mrtrident178
Kidnapped

Re: Never too old for cowboys and indians! PART 4 IS UP!

Postby mrtrident178 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Could you possibly take pictures next time? I'm sure we'd all love to see.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:47 am

Just keep writing whatever pleases you. That way you will be more committed to it. Asking for suggestions will probably be inviting the "usual suspects" to make their inevitable requests.

Just keep writing for us and let's get this site back to what it should be.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:15 pm

I would act as a compassionate cowboy, might this cause Hugo to tie me up with you when he catches me trying to help you?

I really enjoyed the story. I will not say what I want to say just ask that you keep contributing to the board. You are a good writer and it is nice of you to share your talents and TUG stories with us.

Honaw
TUGs Member

Postby Honaw » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Damien’s grandparents live on a farm where he grew up. His grandparents own a lot of horses and a great deal of land. This weekend they went on a trip to Hawaii and let Damien take care of the farm for them. So he invited me and Hugo there. He told us to bring our tug gear and I did so gladly.
We came Friday evening and we mostly ate some nice food and played poker. It was the day after that the tug was set in motion. Damien told us to get dressed and meet him by the stables. He went inside the stable and prepared two of his grandparents horses. He led them after us into the woods where he had decided to play.

Hugo had a bag with him, filled with rope and handkerchiefs amongst other things.
We stopped in a meadow where Damien gave the reins for one horse to Hugo and tied his own to a tree.
He roamed through the bag and pulled out rope before walking up to me.
I was dressed in the usual indian costume. Headband with a feather, brown shorts and a naked torso.
He pulled my hands foreword and tied my wrists together tightly.

“Hugo has caught you as his prisoner. I will ride to cross your path and we will fight over you. The winner gets to tie you to their horse.” He told me as he caressed his hand down my chest.

“How do you win?” Hugo asked.

“The one who gets the other cowboy flat down on the ground is the winner.” Damien snickered and pulled the makeshift leash of the rope tying my wrists and handed it to Hugo.

“Get on your horse cowboy!” Damien told Hugo, who did so.

He pulled me after the horse as he made his way out of the meadow to do a leap and come back. I was forced to walk behind the horse, wrists tightly tied. As we made it back to the clearing, we found Damien on his horse greeting us with a smirk.

“Look what we have here. Seems like you have something that belongs to me.” Damien said from under his cowboy hat.

“I caught him first, that means he’s mine.” Hugo replied and yanked on the rope that held me, making me stumble to stand next to him and the horse.

“Oh we’ll se about that. I challenge you. If you win, you can keep the savage and my horse too. If I win. He’s mine.” Damien said as he got off the horse.

Hugo got off his as well and pulled me to tie me to the closest tree where both of them tied their horses as well.
They started wrestling and they were both really good. It took a long time before Damien pushed Hugo to the ground and held him down. He eventually won.

“Looks like I’ll be taking your horse and your indian. Don’t worry, someone will find you here.” He said and rolled Hugo onto his stomach. He reached for the bag and pulled out rope. He tied Hugo’s wrists together behind him and tied his booted ankles before tying two red handkerchiefs around his mouth.

“See ya.” He told Hugo, patted his head and walked over to me.

“Hello there beautiful.” He smirked in an evil way and caressed my cheek. I pretended that I didn’t like it and turned my head away.
“Don’t touch me.” I snapped.

“I touch you however I like. You belong to me now.” He whispered to me and squeezed my ass hard.

He untied the rope from the tree and untied it from my wrists. I tried to get away but he pushed me up against the tree and forced my hands behind my back. He re-tied them and also tied rope under and over my chest area to push my breast out further. He then pulled more rope between my legs and made sure that it was digging into my crotch before taking out three handkerchiefs. Hugo sat on the ground, tied up and gagged, watching.

“Open your mouth pretty.” Damien told me but I refused. He grabbed my face with one hand and pushed his fingers into my cheeks, forcing my mouth open to push one handkerchief inside my mouth. He then tied the other two around my head, cleave gagging me.
“Wow what a prize.” Damien whispered into my ear before he pulled me to his horse. He helped me on it (Which was rather difficult) and got on after me so he sat behind me so we shared the saddle. It was not much room to move so the front of it teased at my crotch. Damien grabbed the crotch tie from behind and pulled, making it even tighter.

“I’m going to hold onto this and as the horse moves, you’ll feel everything.” He told me and grabbed the reins. The horse walked and with every step, my crotch kept bumping into the front of the saddle. I moaned into my gag as Damien kept kissing my neck as he led the horse around the woods. He touched my makeshift boobs, played with my nipples and caressed my belly.

“Does it feel good huh?” He asked and pulled at the crotch tie again, making me moan even louder.

“How about we go even faster? Ever been on a running horse?” He asked and I could do nothing but moan back.

Then he kicked at the horse’s sides and leaned forward, making me lean forward to and even closer to the front of the saddle. It was torture. The horse ran down the trail and the saddle betrayed me with every step.
We eventually rode back to Hugo who was still tied up on the forest floor. Damien jumped off the horse and helped me off. He then put me to lie down on the ground beside Hugo. I had now a massive erection from the riding and all I wanted was relief.

“I am going to continue riding a while. Why don’t you try to get out of your binds together?”
He left us to our struggling.

Hope you liked it! Can’t wait to do more tugs and tell you about them!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Never too old for cowboys and indians! PART 5 IS UP!!!!!!

Postby xtc » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Welcome back. Good to see that you came up with something.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

wataru14
Kidnapper

Postby wataru14 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Wow! Your stories are really awesome! Keep them coming!

bondageboy
TUGs Member

Postby bondageboy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Wow the old Cowboy Indian game was and still is great fun
Twas the old cowboy/indian movies that got me started on my great love of bondage the movie itself showed a white boy captured stripped and tied up before being thrown over a horse with his captor and riding off into the distance I said to my friend I wonder what that feels like being stripped and tied up he replied wanna find out I said yeah lets practice then we can do it after my 8th birthday party when we go to play and thats my story been getting TUGged ever since it also developed into cops/robbers/goodies/baddies and just about any other variation you can think of
PS one time we were practicing at his house when his mother called us for evening meal I was naked and hands bound when he led me into their dining room his mother laughed and told him he would have to feed his prisoner not one word about the state I was in

Veracity
Kidnapped

Postby Veracity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Nice stories. Particularly enjoyed the last story when you are on the horse.

draculakey
Kidnapped

Postby draculakey » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Love this story.

mrmaxroper
TUGs Member

Postby mrmaxroper » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:22 am

I'm relatively new here, still catching up and this series definitely qualifies as Good Stuff!

Thanks for taking the time to write and post. Your skill is improving with each episode and I truly hope there are more to come.

Return to “M/M”