Tied-Up Slave

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

XLWolf
TUGs Member

Tied-Up Slave

Postby XLWolf » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Part 1

So this all happened about six months ago, my "friend" Asher invited me over to his house and since I had nothing better to do I decided to go. When I arrived it was close to 11:00 A.M. I came in his room and sat on his bed. Asher was wearing a light blue T-shirt, black shorts and grey socks with black toes and heels. he still kinda taunted me because I licked his jockstrap and kissed his ass but not as bad as it was the week after me doing it. So we talked for a while before he asked if I wanted to go play basketball with some of his friends I agreed to come with him but I wasn't wanting to play so when we arrived I just sat out and made the teams even. When we got there Ashers friends were waiting, I knew all of them pretty well.

Their names were Christopher, Aaron and Blake. Christopher was quite pale and skinny, he had short brown hair that usually would be spiked, today he was wearing a maroon t-shirt,grey jeans and had on a pair of grey Adidas. Aaron was also pale but he had more of a tan to him, he had silky looking black hair that was half way down his neck, he was wearing a black t-shirt, grey shorts and a pair of all black converses. Blake was paliest of us all, had long brown hair that wasn't styled, he was wearing a grey tank top, orange and black shorts and had a pair of orange Adidas. They started playing basketball with Aaron and Christopher on one team and Asher and Blake on the other.

They were playing best out of ten, and eventually after a few rounds we made a bet. The bet was that the losers would be forced to sniff the winners shoes. I decided I would join in the bet too and added that if the team I chose to win won that the losers would also have to kiss the winners feet, they then added that if the team I chose loses I have to kiss the feet of the winners and smell a shoe. Everyone agreed and they started, I was hoping for Asher and Blake to win and although they started with a good lead Christopher and Aaron ended up coming back and winning. Christopher and Aaron both took off their shoes Asher smelt Aaron's shoe and Blake smelt Christopher's, they smelt the shoes for about 15 seconds until they were allowed to stop. P

Then it was my turn, I got on my knees and stared at Christopher's black socked feet for a few seconds before finally puckering up and kissing them. They didn't Smell too bad but they were really sweaty, I then looked over at Aaron's feet and he was wiggling his toes and taunting me, he was wearing all white socks which allowed me to see all of the sweat stains. After him taunting me for about a minute I finally kissed his feet, and it was quite disgusting smelling and sweaty. The last thing I had to do was smell one of their shoes and then I was done with my punishment. I ultimately decided to smell Christopher's and while he passed it to me Blake wished me good luck, and with that I buried my nose into his shoe and was almost immediately hit with a quite unpleasant smell, when I finally was allowed to stop I told Christopher how bad his feet smell and then we all just laughed. TBC

XLWolf
TUGs Member

Re: Tied-Up Slave

Postby XLWolf » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:28 pm

After we all finished laughing they went back to playing basketball and I continued to watch, and wiped off the sweaty sock fuzz from my lips. They continued playing for about 3 more hours. Aaron had to go home and Blake was going with him, Christopher decided to come back to Ashers house with us. When we got in we went straight to Asher's room, I decided to keep my shoe's on but Asher and Christopher took theirs off and as soon as they did the room filled up with the stench of their feet. we played a few games and made bets while doing it. Nothing too crazy, the most extreme things was me licking Christopher's toe and Christopher smelling Asher's armpits. Asher started bragging about our previous bet and how he got to tie me up.

Christopher laughed during Asher's telling the story before he challenged Asher to the same bet as before. He agreed and was very confident he was going to beat Christopher and be able to tie him up, however things didn't go quite in his favour. Christopher managed to beat Asher, although Asher protested doing the forfeit he ultimately did and willingly was tied u by Christopher. Christopher tied some pretty tight looking knots to Asher's arms, placing them behind the chair he was sitting in. His legs were tied firmly to the chair as well, after Christopher was done tying up Asher he asked me what he should do to him. I told him to start by making Asher eat his socks, and so Christopher got to work. He started taking off his socks while Asher had a disturbed look on his face.

Christopher then approached Asher and told him that he had to chew on his socks, Asher was not happy but he opened his mouth so Christopher could put his socks in his mouth. As soon as Christopher put them in Asher looked disgusted, Christopher then told him to start chewing and for him not to stop until he was told to. And Asher did just that and started biting on Christopher's socks, Christopher laughed at how grossed out Asher was. Christopher made Asher chew on his socks for about 15 minutes before letting him spit them out. But as soon as Asher spat out the socks he started complaining and wanted to be untied. But Christopher told him to deal with it and then he shoved his socks back in Asher's mouth. This time he taped his mouth shut to make sure he couldn't spit the socks out again. He then asked me what else he should do and I didn't know so he decided that he would put his underwear on Asher's head. Asher was violently shaking his head but Christopher didn't care and headed to the washroom to take off his underwear.

It took 3 minutes for him to return with his grey pair of American Eagle undies. He taunted Asher for about a minute or two before putting the underwear on his head. Christopher made sure he positioned the underwear so Asher would be smelling his ass. Christopher laughed at the site of Asher's face buried in his undies. Christopher then decided it would be good to take a picture of Asher in this predicament (for blackmail purposes I assumed). So he did. We left him like that for a hour before finally untying him. He told me it was the worst experience he ever had. And Asher has still yet to get payback although he wants it.

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:46 am

Such a great story!
Loved the use of foot worship as well as the sock gag.
My favourite bit was definitely when Christopher took off his underwear and pulled it over Asher's head. HOT!
Can't wait to read what else you write in the future, but I hope it's as good and exciting as this.
Sock gags, underwear gags;
I don't care as long as they are well worn and sweaty

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:56 am

My favourite part was when Asher was made to chew on Christopher's socks for 15 minutes, only to get the socks stuffed back into his mouth afterwards! Really disgusting but awesome at the same time.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

XLWolf
TUGs Member

Postby XLWolf » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Yeah, Asher was extremely grossed out by this. He hates feet

Return to “M/M”