Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:05 pm

If tiednw has any problems with being smothered by your 'gag' I'm sure pleanty of us (myself included) wouldn't mind taking his place ;)
Sock gags, underwear gags;
I don't care as long as they are well worn and sweaty

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:13 pm

mitchelaiden wrote:If tiednw has any problems with being smothered by your 'gag' I'm sure pleanty of us (myself included) wouldn't mind taking his place ;)

You offering yourself as a stunt double for this scene?
I won't be hard to fool the camera into thinking you're tiednw. After all, you'll both be turned into duct tape mummies and since I'll be on top of your face, no one will know the difference.

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:16 pm

I'm most definitely interested, no pay required!
As long as you're not too rough :big:

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:21 pm

mitchelaiden wrote:As long as you're not too rough :big:

Steven wasn't able to complain...you won't be able to either 8)

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:25 pm

I'd probably struggle though that would probably just push my own 'gag' down Jeremy's throat, and not hinder you in the slightest.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:35 pm

mitchelaiden wrote:I'd probably struggle though that would probably just push my own 'gag' down Jeremy's throat, and not hinder you in the slightest.

I'm not sure you'd be able to struggle much inside all that duct tape, not to mention having your head anchored down by my "generous" gag.
I think you'd be mainly focused with getting some air inside your nostrils. If I remember correctly, Nick got a little carried away there...right?

You better pray I decide to take a shower after my morning gym session, otherwise you'll be spending a very "interesting" hour under my tender care.

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:47 pm

bondagefreak wrote:You better pray I decide to take a shower after my morning gym session, otherwise you'll be spending a very "interesting" hour under my tender care.

That would be ripe but maybe I could handle it... you never know, though it would be a miracle if I could deal with the stench

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:05 pm

mitchelaiden wrote:That would be ripe but maybe I could handle it... you never know, though it would be a miracle if I could deal with the stench

There'll be nothing miraculous about it.
You signed up for this, so you're going through with it, whether you want it or not.
In any case, you won't be able to complain.

When we're done, I'm gonna give you some time to rest.

I'll shove my workout boxer-briefs inside your mouth and seal your face up with duct tape, leaving only a hole for your nose.
Might even use my gorilla tape to keep those briefs of mine nice and secure.

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:09 pm

bondagefreak wrote:I'll shove my workout boxer-briefs inside your mouth and seal your face up with duct tape, leaving only a hole for your nose.
Might even use my gorilla tape to keep those briefs of mine nice and secure.

Sounds like heaven and hell wrapped up into one torturous kinky experience.
No doubt I'll still be struggling as much as I could though (but like you said it wouldnt be much), even more so after your funky underwear was stuffed into my mouth

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:19 pm

mitchelaiden wrote:
Sounds like heaven and hell wrapped up into one torturous kinky experience.
No doubt I'll still be struggling as much as I could though (but like you said it wouldnt be much), even more so after your funky underwear was stuffed into my mouth

Yeah well, your struggling and moaning better not interfere with the quality of the video while I'm "gagging" tiednw.
If it does, I'll have to tape one of my sneakers over your nose.
Now THAT' ll give you something real to complain about.

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:46 pm

bondagefreak wrote:.
If it does, I'll have to tape one of my sneakers over your nose.
Now THAT' ll give you something real to complain about.

No doubt, I've never had a shoe attatched to my nose but I'm sure that starting with yours would be like learning to swim in a stormy sea.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:50 pm

mitchelaiden wrote:No doubt, I've never had a shoe attatched to my nose but I'm sure that starting with yours would be like learning to swim in a stormy sea.

I couldn't have said it any better.
But don't worry, if you behave I won't make you sniff my sneakers for the rest of the day.

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Oh, I'm sure you'd find some excuse to make me smell your potent sweat.
You're obviously quite proud of it.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:55 pm

mitchelaiden wrote:Oh, I'm sure you'd find some excuse to make me smell your potent sweat.
You're obviously quite proud of it.

You know me a little too well :)

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:59 pm

bondagefreak wrote:You know me a little too well :)

So many of us do hahaha.
But it's the things we know which turns us on so much about you and what you like to do to wanna be Stevens every where :D

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:41 am

bondagefreak wrote:
tiednw wrote:I have to think about chapter 75 of "Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag", except then the 2.0 version of it. If we get a lot of duct tape and have to wrap each other up till the last man standing, I think most of us will be mummified together in some weird ways. :D

You like to bring that chapter up a lot, don't you?
Most of your friends here'll end up mummified together in some "weird ways", but you my friend, won't be taped up to one of your buddies for long. You agreed to be my Steven for the live version of chapter 75, remember?
I might even help to restrain and mummify you, and I'll be sure to leave a big opening over your mouth.

Don't worry, you won't be doing anything talking. I have something way better for you than a duct tape gag :)
It'll be quite a mouthful, so I'll try and remember not to smother your nostrils too much. Can't promise anything though.

Yes master, of course I remember that I have agreed to be your Steven. Would love to play chapter 75 with you master!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:48 pm

tiednw wrote:Yes master, of course I remember that I have agreed to be your Steven. Would love to play chapter 75 with you master!

Being all polite are we now? You think I'll go easy on you just 'cause you're calling me "Master"?
We'll see how willing you still are once we're actually shooting the scene and I end up sitting on your face.
Might take me quite a bit of time to shoot my load, but I gotta stay faithful to the script don't I? :)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:02 am

I think it would be a really horny day/weekend/week, depending on how long you want to spent on shooting the scene.

And no, I don't think you'll be more polite if I call you "Master", I expect the opposite effect Master!

nylondownlover
TUGs Member

Postby nylondownlover » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:42 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
puffalover wrote:
Some of you guys claim to be willing, but most of you would go berserk the instant I peeled my socks off after a workout.
You'd be able to smell them a mile away and since I don't usually go for blindfolds, chances are, you'd see exactly what I was doing.

Hmmm...clearly we haven't met yet. I'm pretty sure if I did to you what you did to your mate, you'd end up gasping and begging for air. Or, you'll end crying. :big:

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:32 pm

nylondownlover wrote:
bondagefreak wrote:
puffalover wrote:
Some of you guys claim to be willing, but most of you would go berserk the instant I peeled my socks off after a workout.
You'd be able to smell them a mile away and since I don't usually go for blindfolds, chances are, you'd see exactly what I was doing.

Hmmm...clearly we haven't met yet. I'm pretty sure if I did to you what you did to your mate, you'd end up gasping and begging for air. Or, you'll end crying. :big:

Good luck trying to pull that off with me, 'cause unless you're built like the hulk, you need lots of it :quirk:

nylondownlover
TUGs Member

Postby nylondownlover » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:05 am

bondagefreak wrote:
nylondownlover wrote:
bondagefreak wrote:
puffalover wrote:
Good luck trying to pull that off with me, 'cause unless you're built like the hulk, you need lots of it :quirk:

When I was skinnier (I put on a few pounds since due to work), I had a special way of tormenting my subs. Rather than use the typical dirty, smelly, overused gym sock, I used whatever was in my fridge that day. Or, with enough preparation, a sock combined with one of my favorite fruits. In order to release the aroma more, I typically used a pair of socks and let the fruit sag for a couple of days to a week, depending on my schedule. But in the end, it always smells strange and tastes so good!

That's what happened with one of my friends following our session. I wanted to take revenge, but he was laughing because he didn't think I had it in me. He put his lucky socks in my mouth (he never washed those putrid onion-like bags of sweat!) at first, but opted for a gas mask filled with the aroma that emanated from his socks.

I recalled on a random Friday night we booked a house for a night of revenge. After much playful teasing on my part, we went ahead and tried. The whole time, my friend was taunting that I don't have enough balls to do what he did to me. Boy was revenge gonna be sweet. You see, the fruit I mentioned earlier is none other than my weekly eat: Durian. Some love the smell, some hate it with a passion. Some love to eat, and some can't go past the first bite. My friend was blissfully unaware I packed a frozen durian in my bag, just for safe measure...and because I eat durian almost every Friday night.

After a bit of a workout, and a little stomach cleanse (and a couple trips to the bathroom), we were ready. I remembered he brought three of his bags (I wished I took pictures but we have a no-photo policy). Two were down bags; one was a big orange, one a puffy and shiny black, and one was a yellow, synthetic bag. I don't remember the brands much, so please don't ask. Despite strapping him tight, my friend was unrelenting on his verbal tirade on how I wasn't nasty enough. Well, half an hour after he settled in, I added an extra layer to his three to add in the discomfort. It wasn't enough.

That's when he asked me to blindfold him, so I did. But it also allowed me to prep all my smells of horror. You see, durian is only a base level; I had a few more tricks up my sleeve. Well, I put good measure into his beloved air mask (overseas people where masks for whenever they're sick or to avoid breathing toxic air) and placed my durian infused socks within the opening (that was my first time ever doing something like that by the way), and placed the mask around him.

Almost immediately after strapping the mask around his face, he started making gag sounds. The smell of the durian was making him sweat and cry. He was wriggling and writhing in his sleeping bags more and more. The more he did, the more I turned up the A/C, the more I turned on the fan, and the more louder I turned up the TV (I don't watch much TV, and these sessions are too brutal to not monitor).

About an hour into our session, he struggled so much he fell off the bed and ended up worming around looking for me. Apparently, the smell got to him. Being the nice guy he claimed I was, I rolled him on his back and took off his mask. For a grown, muscular man such as himself, who's one of the most manly men I've had the pleasure of being friends with, he bawls so hard. It was a good thing we booked a house for a night, otherwise neighbors will be knocking at our doors. Total session lasted 90 minutes (mine lasted 4 hours). He was sweating, yes, but he was crying and gasping for more air. He cried for mercy, not because of the bondage, but the smell. So, as I undid his bed of torments and released his straps, he ran over to the bathroom and puked his brains out. I honestly didn't know why he thought the smell was bad. I think durian smells like delicate jasmine flowers!

After the bathroom visit, he went back to his sleeping bags and jerked off. Unfortunately he was crying, not because of the feelings, but I left my bag of durian open and the smell escaped to the whole house! That was a warm night, so I literally opened all the doors and windows to let the smell out.

Now, whenever we meet, he often taunts at how masculine he is, only to cower every time I mention the durian incident. With that being said, are there any challengers to my levels of smelly awesomeness? :big: :bondage1: :mrgreen:

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:20 am

Nylondownlover, thank you for sharing your account of the revenge you took on your friend! From the description others have given of the smell of durians, I'm sure it's way worse than a sweaty gym sock. In fact, given the choice between enduring what your friend had to endure for an hour or being gagged for an entire day with a dude's smelly, sweaty gym socks, I'd prefer the latter.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

nylondownlover
TUGs Member

Postby nylondownlover » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:34 am

Sniffmyfeet wrote: given the choice between enduring what your friend had to endure for an hour or being gagged for an entire day with a dude's smelly, sweaty gym socks, I'd prefer the latter.

You won't know till you try. And I would love to try it on you one day, although the Durian can be negotiated. Perhaps something less severe, no?

The same might not be said for our dear friend, bondagefreak. :twisted:

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:20 pm

nylondownlover wrote:The same might not be said for our dear friend, bondagefreak. :twisted:

Good luck getting me inside your bags.
Your friend was willing (before he knew what you had in store for him), I'm not.
If you got physical with me, I'm pretty sure you'd be the one who'd end up tied down in those bags :quirk:

nylondownlover
TUGs Member

Postby nylondownlover » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 am

bondagefreak wrote:
nylondownlover wrote:The same might not be said for our dear friend, bondagefreak. :twisted:

Good luck getting me inside your bags.
Your friend was willing (before he knew what you had in store for him), I'm not.
If you got physical with me, I'm pretty sure you'd be the one who'd end up tied down in those bags :quirk:

Hmmm, sounds like a challenge. I love a person who' has a little fighting spirit in them. Challenge accepted if we ever meet, Bondagefreak. :mrgreen:

Return to “M/M”