Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

User avatar
bondagefreak
Master
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:56 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:Speaking of people being gagged and left overnight bf, would you then lie in during the next morning or would you make an effort to get up earlier to torture the sub sooner than leave him to wake up on his own? Ok, probably totally random, but yeah I'm curious.


Knowing myself I'd probably get up late and ignore you until noon or something.
I'd walk by you several times, but pretend not to hear your grunts and moans.

But wait...what makes you think you'll be able to get ANY sleep with one of my socks in your mouth? :quirk:
Image

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Sleep? I meant merely having stopped struggling against the bonds from being so exhausted. XP

Well, at least people aren't left overnight with your trainers taped to their face. I guess that might them a bit too noisy as well.

User avatar
Valimure
Kidnapped
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Valimure » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:22 pm

I'd be too horny to sleep, I think.

I think the smell of his trainers might knock you out eventually, Cyrus. :)
Last edited by Valimure on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Yep, but I wouldn't really be able to complain once bf got to that stage.

tbh, I would find it difficult to sleep just knowing bf was out the room, wondering if he was planning something else, not truly knowing if he had left to go to bed or not.

tiednw
Tied up
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby tiednw » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:24 am

I think I would prefer smelling his worst smelling shoes over shewing on his best tasting socks overnight.

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:47 am

Heck, considering all the stuff I've heard about how potent bf's trainers are, I'm not sure though I definitely wouldn't pass up a chance to find out XP

Though wonder the unfortunate/lucky one who experiences both overnight, that would be extreme.

User avatar
Valimure
Kidnapped
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Valimure » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm leaning towards lucky. :)

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:10 pm
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:36 pm

I doubt after experiencing it the person would feel lucky.
More like mentally scarred.

User avatar
bondagefreak
Master
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:08 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:Heck, considering all the stuff I've heard about how potent bf's trainers are, I'm not sure though I definitely wouldn't pass up a chance to find out XP

Though wonder the unfortunate/lucky one who experiences both overnight, that would be extreme.


That would be a VERY long night...for the poor guy sniffing my trainers, that is.

I'd love to have one of you guys over the weekend.
I'd have a lot of fun zipping you up and strapping you down in my sleeping bags before gagging you with one of the socks I've been wearing all day (and for the last few days as well.)
Then I could just get my gasmask, fit it over your head and play with your breathing tube for a bit.

I'd probably pick you up and carry you to my room, so I could have fun with you throughout the night, and in the morning when I wake up.
After I tire of playing with your gasmask, I could just take my other sock and fit it over the tube before slipping that inside one of my trainers and securing it with duct tape.
You'd be spending the night zipped up, strapped down, gagging on one of my worn socks and forced to sniff my other sock and sneaker.

Since there won't be many volunteers, we might have to play a game of Russian Roulette to decide who gets to spend the night as my prisoner :quirk:
Image

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Your prisoner sounds like they would be very "comfortable". XP

Lets just hope the urge for you to keep a sub past their arranged leaving time and keep them like this doesn't occur too often. ;)

User avatar
bondagefreak
Master
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:28 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:Your prisoner sounds like they would be very "comfortable". XP

Lets just hope the urge for you to keep a sub past their arranged leaving time and keep them like this doesn't occur too often. ;)


Spoken as if you wouldn't enjoy being my prisoner for the night...
Who do you think you're fooling? If this was a live contest, you'd probably be among the first ones in line.
Image

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Indeed, Sir. Almost certainly pushing in front of others in the queue too. Perhaps being a tad unruly so you notice me making a commotion in the line. :P

gagfan867
Kidnapped
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby gagfan867 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:09 am

The torment would be brutal but I would certainly be excited to sign up for it if the chance presented itself

masterecon
Kidnapped
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:05 pm
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Location: Kansas

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby masterecon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:50 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
cyrus6347 wrote:Your prisoner sounds like they would be very "comfortable". XP

Lets just hope the urge for you to keep a sub past their arranged leaving time and keep them like this doesn't occur too often. ;)


Spoken as if you wouldn't enjoy being my prisoner for the night...
Who do you think you're fooling? If this was a live contest, you'd probably be among the first ones in line.


I think quite a few of us would love to be at the front of the line! If I remember right BF, you have a number of sleeping bags! Could have a bondage slumber sub party!

tiednw
Tied up
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby tiednw » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:44 am

masterecon wrote:
bondagefreak wrote:
cyrus6347 wrote:Your prisoner sounds like they would be very "comfortable". XP

Lets just hope the urge for you to keep a sub past their arranged leaving time and keep them like this doesn't occur too often. ;)


Spoken as if you wouldn't enjoy being my prisoner for the night...
Who do you think you're fooling? If this was a live contest, you'd probably be among the first ones in line.


I think quite a few of us would love to be at the front of the line! If I remember right BF, you have a number of sleeping bags! Could have a bondage slumber sub party!


Indeed, we would be fighting to be your slave. Maybe put us all in a room and throw some bondage material in and the last man standing would be your slave for the weekend.

User avatar
bondagefreak
Master
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:15 pm

tiednw wrote:Indeed, we would be fighting to be your slave. Maybe put us all in a room and throw some bondage material in and the last man standing would be your slave for the weekend.


Just some thick, industrial duct tape. Three dozen rolls should do the trick.
Image

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Aww, can't help feeling like everyone is way more well versed with taping others than I am so I'll probably be the first one to fall.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:10 pm
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 pm

It'd just be a matter of who could manipulate everyone else better, nothing more...

I'd win :D

Ossassin
Kidnapper
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 am
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Ossassin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Ah but manipulation does (through personal experience) seem to make you a much larger target
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:10 pm
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Depends how good at manipulating you are, I have experience to backup both sides of it xD

Ossassin
Kidnapper
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 am
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Ossassin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:46 pm

I am rather bad at it but then again, I never try too hard to get them not to tie me up.
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Ossassin wrote:I am rather bad at it but then again, I never try too hard to get them not to tie me up.


Exactly :) Perhaps we'll both be tied first XP

Ossassin
Kidnapper
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 am
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Ossassin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:17 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:Exactly :) Perhaps we'll both be tied first XP

I hope so, it will make an interesting show, from our less then optional front row seats.
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

User avatar
cyrus6347
Kidnapper
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Ossassin wrote:I hope so, it will make an interesting show, from our less then optional front row seats.


Not 100% certain whether we'll be allowed to see, depending on what's available, though definitely a good show
The question is then, what happens to everyone else but the winner at the end?

Ossassin
Kidnapper
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 am
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Ossassin » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:24 am

I don't know but it will be amazingly fun finding out
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

tiednw
Tied up
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby tiednw » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:41 am

I have to think about chapter 75 of "Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag", except then the 2.0 version of it. If we get a lot of duct tape and have to wrap each other up till the last man standing, I think most of us will be mummified together in some weird ways. :D

User avatar
NemesisPrime
Master
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Age: 23
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby NemesisPrime » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:54 am

tbf, I'd probably give up willingly but I tend to be a slippery devil, relaxing muscle as to slip out and all.
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

masterecon
Kidnapped
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:05 pm
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Location: Kansas

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby masterecon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 pm

This would make a great story!

User avatar
bondagefreak
Master
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:59 pm

tiednw wrote:I have to think about chapter 75 of "Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag", except then the 2.0 version of it. If we get a lot of duct tape and have to wrap each other up till the last man standing, I think most of us will be mummified together in some weird ways. :D


You like to bring that chapter up a lot, don't you?
Most of your friends here'll end up mummified together in some "weird ways", but you my friend, won't be taped up to one of your buddies for long. You agreed to be my Steven for the live version of chapter 75, remember?
I might even help to restrain and mummify you, and I'll be sure to leave a big opening over your mouth.

Don't worry, you won't be doing anything talking. I have something way better for you than a duct tape gag :)
It'll be quite a mouthful, so I'll try and remember not to smother your nostrils too much. Can't promise anything though.
Image

User avatar
NemesisPrime
Master
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Age: 23
Gender: Male

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby NemesisPrime » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:02 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
tiednw wrote:I have to think about chapter 75 of "Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag", except then the 2.0 version of it. If we get a lot of duct tape and have to wrap each other up till the last man standing, I think most of us will be mummified together in some weird ways. :D


You like to bring that chapter up a lot, don't you?
Most of your friends here'll end up mummified together in some "weird ways", but you my friend, won't be taped up to one of your buddies for long. You agreed to be my Steven for the live version of chapter 75, remember?
I might even help to restrain and mummify you, and I'll be sure to leave a big opening over your mouth.

Don't worry, you won't be doing anything talking. I have something way better for you than a duct tape gag :)
It'll be quite a mouthful, so I'll try and remember not to smother your nostrils too much. Can't promise anything though.

Then once the scene is finished you go to check the camera and you "accidentally" forgot to record so you'd have to do the scene again xD
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!


Return to “M/M”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests