Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bondagefreak
Master

Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:23 pm

I had quite a bit of fun with my buddy last weekend.
Apparently, he's really addicted to sleeping bag bondage, 'cause he keeps asking for more :)

I have lots of photos to share, so I'll let them do most of the talking.

So basically, we spent the whole day together and we were able to experiment with different sleeping bag bondage techniques.

He wanted to experience breath play, so I told him we'd start out slow, since he was new at it.

The idea was to tie him up, gag him, zip him up face-first inside a few of my sleeping bags and strap him in real tight.

My synthetic bags all have double way zippers, meaning I can unzip the bottom to allow fresh air to get in, and then zip them back shut.

It's not quite as extreme as breath play involving gas masks and other shit, but it still gets really hot and stuffy inside my thick sleeping bags.

What I didn't know at the time was that the little hour of breath play turned out to be pretty bad torture for him.
When I think back on it now, it's actually really hot that I was oblivious to the trouble I was 'causing my buddy while he was bound up in there.
He was grunting and moaning a lot, but I just thought he didn't appreciate the gag.
The gag really cruel in itself, but that was only part of the problem.

Let me explain...

Okay, so I spend a lot of time teasing you guys about how I could have a bunch of you over and tie you all up in my sleeping bags.
The thing is...I'm not kidding.
I have a dozen sleeping bags and all of them are thick, heavy and made for sub-zero temperatures, and I'm not even talking about my black mummy bag right now.

When my buddy came over, I'd already planned out the bags I was gonna use.

The one at the front is my "lucky bag". It's the biggest, warmest and thickest synthetic bag I own. It weighs 7 lbs and is rated to -10C.

That's the bag I bring with me on all my camping trips and it's the bag I've slept it the most over the years. And by far.

I go camping all year round, and I've ended up sleeping in my lucky bag on WAY too many night's above sub-zero temperatures.
If the temperature is under -5C, you're okay...if it's over freezing point, you'll end up sweating like a pig inside it. At least, I do.
I tend to get really hot when I sleep, and since the bag is really thick and warm, I end up sweating quite a bit.
I don't stink. I'm actually a really clean guy. I shower twice a day and most of you know that I take a lot of pride in my physique.
But my feet...well, that's another matter.
Most of you guys know that my feet tend to get really bad, especially after those long days of hiking barefoot in my shoes and boots :o

I'm serious though, it's pretty bad :roll:

When I go camping with my buddies, my tent-mate(s) freak out when I take my boots or sneakers off inside the tent.
So now when I go camping, I bring a plastic bag that I can keep my socks and sneakers in at night. That way the smell doesn't end up keeping my buddies awake all night like it used to 8)

Unfortunately, my lucky bag is too big and too thick to go in the washing machine...which explains the ordeal I unwittingly put my buddy through.

Here's a shot of my lucky bag. It gives you an idea of the loft.

So here's what happened.

Since my lucky bag is the thickest of my synthetic bags, I figured it would be the best one for breath-control, so I decided that'd be the one I'd zip my buddy in. My black mummy bag would've been the best bag to use for real breath-play, but since my buddy's new at it, I wanted to take it slow.
The thick synthetic bags would do.
So I decided I'd use three of them for this exercise.
Two of my 6lbs bags zipped inside each other, and my big lucky bag inside those two.
Basically, it made one REALLY thick sleeping bag. Great for breath-play.

I didn't want him to jerk off so early during the day, so I duct taped his hands to his outer thighs.
Then I taped his fingers up before taping up his upper arms and going around is chest and back.
I didn't wanna tape him up too much, 'cause the bags and the outside straps would do most of the work.

I unzipped all three sleeping bags and helped him lie down on top of them, upside down (head towards the bottom and feet towards the top).

I sat on top of him and managed to get one of my gross gym socks inside his mouth. With his hands and arms taped down, he couldn't really fight me. And he's considerably weaker than me anyways, so forcing him to submit isn't really a big deal.

Initially, I wanted to get both my socks in his mouth, but he was fighting the sock so much that I decided to just shut him up on the spot.
I duct taped his mouth up, around his head and under his chin and over his head. I teased him for a bit and pinched his nose shut, loving the sounds and expressions he made as he tried to cope with the taste of my sock. Yeah, we'd planned this a week in advance, so I had quite a few gym sessions to get those socks moist and stinky. Not just a bit...I mean REALLY MOIST AND STINKY :quirk:

I didn't wanna have too much fun with him right from the start though, 'cause what he asked for was breath play inside the sleeping bags.

Before zipping him up, I re-assured him that I'd stay in the spare-bedroom with him the whole time and make sure he was okay.
Every once in a while, I'd unzip the bottom of the three bags and give him some fresh air.

So I zipped him up.
First my lucky bag, then the two other thick bags over it.

He looked like a big blue worm.
He started grunting and moaning a lot, but I just figured he was angry about the sock gag...so I laughed and told him to shut up.

I ended up strapping him in with a bunch of my ratchet straps and got him buckled up real nice and tight.
I got a strap around the foot of the bags (where his neck was) and cinched it real tight.
The bags are super thick, so there's no danger of strangulation whatsoever.

Anyways, he should have been having a lot of fun.

I knew the sock gag grossed him out a lot, but I didn't know my lucky bag was giving him a hard time.

That bondage session ended up lasting over an hour.
I stayed nearby and unzipped the bottom of the bags a bit every five minutes. Then I'd zip them back up and let him have his fun.

I thought he was having fun...which he did, to a certain degree, but I just thought he was bitching about the sock in his mouth.
It was really gross after all.

Every time I opened up the bags a bit to allow fresh air, I teased him and told him stuff...right before zipped them all up again.
At one point, I even unzipped the three bags a bit, pulled my pants down and farted inside the opening before quickly zipping the bags back up again.
Man, did that ever get him pissed off! :lol:

We'd agreed on an hour and a half of the bag bondage, but I ended up letting him out after an hour and fifteen minutes.
He was getting all hot and sweaty and I didn't want him to overheat in there.

When I let him out and ungagged him, I found out why he was complaining so much the whole time.
He was pissed off about it too and he didn't believe me when I told him I was innocent.

It's only once he told me, that I was able to check it out for myself.

The bottom of my lucky bag STINKS! :?

It's smells of my feet real strong!

I've been sleeping in that bag for years, but I honestly hadn't realised that the foot of the bag might smell really awful. It's like a mix of cheese, sweat and vinegar.
To top it off, the bag is super thick, and so are the two other bags he was zipped up in.

That meant that the loft of my lucky bag was really snug around his head and face, and since I'd unwittingly gagged him, his nose was basically stuck inside the loft and he had no choice but to let his nostrils flare open and sniff the stench...FOR OVER AND HOUR!
Poor dude.

I actually felt a little bad for him.
My sock in his mouth was bad enough. After all, THAT was supposed to be the surprise torture.
But he ended up sniffing my foot stench on top of that.
The worst part being, I had NO IDEA he was moaning and crying out about the smell.

Aside from the torture, he actually enjoyed the breath-play and he said he'd want more later on, just not in the form of having his face crammed inside my lucky bag :o

He showered and put on some of the clothes he'd brought. We chilled for a bit and then had some more fun.

I'll be posting the rest in a bit.

I was initially planning on just showing you guys the photos, but I guess I'll be doing a lot of writing as well.

Just to give you guys a small preview of the rest, later in the afternoon, I got him geared up in some of my down gear (jackets, gloves, ski mask...etc).
He ended up spending the afternoon real nice and snug.

So, who wants to see the rest? 8)

Valimure
Kidnapped

Re: Sleeping bag TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Valimure » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:55 pm

I've been waiting to hear about some more of your exploits.

Poor guy... You tortured him without even really meaning to!

That last picture has me excited for what's coming next. Those shoes look pretty rank. Love it and can't wait till we get the full story!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:03 pm

Valimure wrote:
Poor guy...Those shoes look pretty rank.

They are 8)

songhun
TUGs Member

Postby songhun » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:24 pm

I wanna see all of the pictures. :)
and i'm totally imagining i was that guy gagged with your socks :D

Valimure
Kidnapped

Postby Valimure » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:31 am

Love it. Adidas hightops are my favorite.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:23 am

Gotta say that I love the look of your first photo with your mate strapped in. :) He looks really secure and the neck strap emphasizes it. And hour and half of your foot stench sounds really gruelling especially with you speaking some choice words to your mate everytime you gave hims some fresh air. Also, being able to see his shoes just peeking out sparks off thoughts about tickle torture.

Definitely wants to hear/see the rest.

I am rather curious by what kind of things you said/teased him with everytime you gave him fresh air.

***Totally did not try sticking my head in the bottom of my sleeping bag to see how gross it was after reading this***

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:23 pm

bondagefreak wrote:So, who wants to see the rest? 8)

Everybody here wants to see and read the rest! And most of us would love to experience it as well I guess!

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Less talking more posting.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:56 am

Love the pics and take! Dang BF wish that was me! Would love to spend a day in your sleeping bags. Cannot wait to see more.

Valimure
Kidnapped

Postby Valimure » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:05 pm

BoundBoyBeta wrote:

Less talking more posting.

Careful, BF is clearly the dom here. ;)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Hey guys, I just got back from a long weekend trip.
No worries, I'll posting the rest real soon.

Valimure wrote:Careful, BF is clearly the dom here.

Clearly.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Hey Bondagefreak!

I see your friend still hasn't learned his lesson. He should know by now what he's getting himself into by letting you tie him up.

Great pics btw! Thanks for sharing them with us.

I think it's really funny in a cruel way that you had no idea the bottom part of your sleeping bag smelled so bad. Just think, he got to take in all the lovely smells from your previous uses in the bag!

I can only imagine what kind of torture that was for him being strapped down in your bag with limited breathing ability and have nothing but rancid air to breath in for over an hour. I'm getting a boner just thinking about him struggling and moaning inside your bag.

Also the part where you fart in the bag before closing it up was absolutely hilarious! Don't think I'd enjoy that very much either if I were him

For the breath play, it was probably a good idea to start with one of your synthetic bags rather than your big lmr bag. (Especially since your friend is new to it) I've used my lmr bag for bp many times. With the hood tightened around your face and your nose way above the hood opening, it can make breathing extremely difficult cause of the waterproof fabric. I'm sure you've done this before as well.

I really wish that one day you and I got together for some tie up games. I know we'd have a lot of fun finding all sorts of ways to tie up and torment each other.

Anyways, Hope you post some more pictures soon. I'd love to see what other fun tie ups you guys did. :D
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:08 am

Nice bondage freak looks like you and your friend had a great time! I cant wait to see and hear about the rest of it. Judging from the preview it was a pretty smelly experience for him.
I still would loveto challange your torture abilities with me as a challange like you've never had baha. Ill breathethose smelly high tops of yours in with pleasure. And chew on your dirty sweat socks without a second word. Good job though man like always. Cant wait to see the rest

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:52 pm

puffalover wrote:I think it's really funny in a cruel way that you had no idea the bottom part of your sleeping bag smelled so bad. Just think, he got to take in all the lovely smells from your previous uses in the bag!

Also the part where you fart in the bag before closing it up was absolutely hilarious! Don't think I'd enjoy that very much either if I were him

I seriously didn't know it smelled bad.
It makes sense though. I must've slept inside the bag well over a hundred times and when I get in bed at night after a long day of hiking, my feet do tend to really smell up the place pretty bad.

Poor guy, haha 8) Must've been pretty awful.
He was moaning and grunting a lot, but I just figured it was the sock I'd shoved in his mouth.
The worst of it was that his mouth was sealed shut with duct tape, so he had to breath through his nose.
And since I'd zipped him up inside my three thickest synthetic bags, the sleeping bag cocoon was really tight and restrictive, even without the straps.
He literally had his nose buried inside the loft and thickness of my lucky bag. Super thick and super smelly.

Yeah, he really didn't like when I farted.
But how the hell was I supposed to resist? He was just in a perfectly helpless situation.
I mean, he couldn't bring his hands to cover his nose and he couldn't open his mouth.
He HAD to breath it in. That was just too good to pass.
When I did that, he spent the next five minutes of so going crazy inside the bag.
Probably 'cause the stink got sealed in when I zipped the bags closed...so he had to breathe it in over and over.

F*cking hilarious.

Anyways, here are some more photos.

I had a really active weekend and a hard day at work, so I'm feeling a bit lazy tonight.

Got him to wear a pair of my trackies, two of my down jackets, ski mask and thick gloves.
I duct taped his wrists in front of him in an x-fashion and helped him get inside the sleeping bags.
I zipped him up inside three of them, and strapped him in with ratchet straps before sliding the mask off a bit and stuffing my second gym sock inside his mouth.
This time, he was expecting it. And he did put up a struggle, but I still got the sock in and managed to tape his mouth up really good before putting his mask back on.

I played around with him for a bit, started running my hands all over the outside of the sleeping bags. I tightened the straps, sat on him, pinched his nose shut.
Eventually, he got tired of moaning about the taste of my sock and sort of accepted it.

He started jerking himself off, which I'd allowed him to do.
At the same time, I was making it really difficult for him to get off while being in my bags, 'cause he had my thick gloves on and I kept tightening the ratchet strap that was around his arms and abdomen.
Since his hands were taped up in front of him, he could play with himself, but he was strapped down in a way that didn't give him enough freedom to actually jerk off and cum.

I had a lot of fun, applying pressure to the sleeping bags over his crotch area.
It must've been really frustrating for him not being able to move around enough to actually shoot his load.

Then I decided to make him suffer a bit, since he was obviously getting close to cumming, even with the tightened ratchet straps.

I slid my hightops off my feet, opened one of them up, stuffed my gym briefs inside (which I'd gotten REALLY well used and ready), stuffed the sock that he had in his mouth earlier and two other ankles socks from my hamper.
I pushed my ripe Adidas trainer over his face and duct taped it around his head.
My shoe is bigger than his head and when I open it up, I can literally get his chin, mouth and nose real nice and snug inside the opening.

That REALLY got him moaning loudly.
He was sniffing my socks, my briefs and my hightop sneaker at the same time.

Strangely enough, he actually continued jerking off and shot his load less than a minute after getting my shoe taped to his face...

I made him sniff my sneaker, socks and briefs for well over half an hour. But overall, he spent three hours tightly zipped up inside the sleeping bags.
He even ended up sliding off the folding bed and wiggling on the floor for a bit.
It was really fun watching him squirm around in my bags, but I think I enjoyed his muffled moaning even more than his struggling.
My socks are really bad.

I kept telling him that I'd leave him like that and keep him overnight. At first, he obviously didn't believe me, but when it was closing in on the third hour, he started taking me more seriously.
It was amazingly fun for me to toy with him like that, and I think it's only at the point that he truly understood what it meant to be at someone's mercy. We both had a lot of fun, at I managed to shoot my load twice, just by watching him wiggle around in all that nylon and watching him sniff and moan inside my smelly hightop.

gagfan867
Kidnapped

Postby gagfan867 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Seems like a good time, quite envious of your friend. Thanks for sharing the pictures and descriptions

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Damn dude! That's hot!

Thanks for sharing the rest of your awesome experience with us.

I hope your friend didn't get your lucky bag too messy. I think I'd blow my load too if I was tied up in all your bags and forced to smell your trainer in that way. I imagine he was a hot sweaty mess when you finally released him.

Just curious, are you gonna let him tie you up in your sleeping bags and get some revenge next time?
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

Valimure
Kidnapped

Postby Valimure » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:17 am

Expertly done descriptions as always, BF! Sounds like a very hot session indeed... For both of you! Makes me a little jealous. Wish I was that "buddy"! Can't wait to hear about your next meet up! I love living vicariously through you, my friend. :)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 am

In his place I would also blow my load. Would be fun if he can get revenge on you like puffalover suggests.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Damn, that sounds like an amazing amount of fun you had, both you and your mate.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 pm

puffalover wrote:
I hope your friend didn't get your lucky bag too messy. I think I'd blow my load too if I was tied up in all your bags and forced to smell your trainer in that way. I imagine he was a hot sweaty mess when you finally released him.

Just curious, are you gonna let him tie you up in your sleeping bags and get some revenge next time?

Nope. I knew he'd possibly manage to blow his load in there, which is why I ordered him not to take the track pants off.
I can't wash that sleeping bag, so wouldn't want him getting it dirty.

And about a possible revenge, nope, not a chance.
I allowed him to have some fun with me in the past, but it's clear that we get more fun from assuming our natural roles.

I genuinely enjoy forcefully shoving my socks in his mouth against his will.

Some of you guys claim to be willing, but most of you would go berserk the instant I peeled my socks off after a workout.
You'd be able to smell them a mile away and since I don't usually go for blindfolds, chances are, you'd see exactly what I was doing.

It's so hot when the guy yelps out and tries to clamp his mouth and shake his head. Then he moans and grunts, 'cause he catches a whiff of the sock as he's trying to keep him jaw shut.
As soon as I manage to stuff the sock in, his eyes shoot wide almost as if he's in shock and he yells as I'm stuffing it in.
Then his eyes close shut and he starts convulsing, choking and moaning, almost as though he wants to puke.
Fucking hilarious.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:19 pm

That sock reaction description is great! Much more emphatic than it sounding like he was struggling in a futile manner.
Although ... Gives a nervous look to your trainers ;)

Valimure
Kidnapped

Postby Valimure » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:36 am

I would definitely be one of the unwilling with how you describe them! I can take the smell of a highly used trainer any day, but the taste of a really old, dirty sock? I probably WOULD throw up!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Valimure wrote:I would definitely be one of the unwilling with how you describe them! I can take the smell of a highly used trainer any day, but the taste of a really old, dirty sock? I probably WOULD throw up!

That's what the duct tape is for.
I don't want you throwing up or spitting my sock out.

Besides, you'd probably start yelling and making a fuss. I can't have that, especially if it's at night and the neighbors are asleep.
I need to f*ckin' shut you up real good.
Don't worry, I'm really good with duct tape, and I have quite a few rolls...so I'm pretty liberal when it comes to using it.
That sock isn't going anywhere buddy.

I MIGHT be convinced not to gag you, but you'd need to give me a good reason not to do so.
You shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out the rest 8)

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:04 am

I would concur with Valimure. Would fight that one. May plug my nose, but darn if I could not breathe through my teeth.

The sleeping bag tie up with the down jacket, ski mask and all sounded hot! Both ways! Great description BF! Would love to try on that winter gear after you and take it for a spin! Love the stories, tales and experiences.

Postby .... » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:47 am

I love sleeping bags and puffy things like coats and mostly loves to be sacked and forced smell. To bad its more of a men fetish because I don't see many girls do it exept on some rare websites like Downgirz
But great story I luv it!

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:41 am

bondagefreak wrote:
Valimure wrote:I would definitely be one of the unwilling with how you describe them! I can take the smell of a highly used trainer any day, but the taste of a really old, dirty sock? I probably WOULD throw up!

That's what the duct tape is for.
I don't want you throwing up or spitting my sock out.

Besides, you'd probably start yelling and making a fuss. I can't have that, especially if it's at night and the neighbors are asleep.
I need to f*ckin' shut you up real good.
Don't worry, I'm really good with duct tape, and I have quite a few rolls...so I'm pretty liberal when it comes to using it.
That sock isn't going anywhere buddy.

I MIGHT be convinced not to gag you, but you'd need to give me a good reason not to do so.
You shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out the rest 8)

I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but isn't that dangerous? If you throw up and your mouth is blocked off IT CAN AND WILL KILL YOU due to suffocation since's you're pretty much drowning inside your own body.
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:33 pm

NemesisPrime wrote:I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but isn't that dangerous? If you throw up and your mouth is blocked off IT CAN AND WILL KILL YOU due to suffocation since's you're pretty much drowning inside your own body.

Dude. No one really throws up from a dirty sock gag :roll:
These subs just love when it when I get all rough and dirty.
They'll hate my socks, that's true...but the worst they'll do is moan and bitch about the way they taste.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:41 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
NemesisPrime wrote:I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but isn't that dangerous? If you throw up and your mouth is blocked off IT CAN AND WILL KILL YOU due to suffocation since's you're pretty much drowning inside your own body.

Dude. No one really throws up from a dirty sock gag :roll:
These subs just love when it when I get all rough and dirty.
They'll hate my socks, that's true...but the worst they'll do is moan and bitch about the way they taste.

If it's pushed back far enough to tickle the urethra it could and even though I highly doubt it I'm just saying it could. Plus someone needs to pick up Mikey's slack :P
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:31 pm

NemesisPrime wrote:If it's pushed back far enough to tickle the urethra it could and even though I highly doubt it I'm just saying it could. Plus someone needs to pick up Mikey's slack :P

That applies to pretty much anything you use as a mouth stuffing. Then again, that's why I'm intent on supervising my subs during these games.
If you intend on leaving a dude gagged overnight, the best way to do it is to knot your worn sock around a neck tie or a tube sock and cleave gag him after pushing the balled up sock in his mouth. He won't be able to spit it out, but he won't be able to accidentally swallow and choke on it either.
The you can go to bed and get some sleep, while your buddy spends the night chewing on your worn sock(s).

About picking up Mikey's slack, for a minute there I thought he'd hacked his way into your account :lol:

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Speaking of people being gagged and left overnight bf, would you then lie in during the next morning or would you make an effort to get up earlier to torture the sub sooner than leave him to wake up on his own? Ok, probably totally random, but yeah I'm curious.

Return to “M/M”