Postby bluemoon27 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Okay guys I am making another post in either the adult section or PG-13 section
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Re: House of war

Postby bluemoon27 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Sooooo update
Tyler isn't as straight as I first perceived because him and I are now in a somewhat sexual relationship. So... Congrats to me?

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:44 pm

So I've decided to Update you all on this situation.
However, this update isn't going to be a happy bondage extravaganza.
I'm sorry to inform you, but I am very certain that Connor, Matt, Tyler and I will never really speak very soon.

In the past months there have been some unfortunate events. As you may know, Connor was my neighbour, but I recently moved all the way across town. Just about a week after the move the air conditioner in his back porch sparked and set the house ablaze. His house is completely gone, and we think he's going to move out of town.

Matt moved out of town a month before all this happened so that's easy to explain.

So, now to Tyler.
In case you didn't know, at the beginning of our summer break, Tyler came out to me as bisexual, and things got physical. Our sexual hooblah put a somewhat damper on things, and it was awkward for a while and we disconnected over those next two months. Tyler is slowly making his way back into my life, but in January he is being sent to a Boot camp for 6 months because of his terrible behaviour.

Now, this is a lot of bad news; but with all bad endings come new beginnings. Just a couple of months ago I tied up one of my friends as a joke, and he ended up really liking it. A couple more tie ups later and he is now my sub. We play together quite often and he really enjoys himself. I'll probably start writing a new series about our games sooner or later.

And by the way,
I apologize for disappearing for a long time.
I've had a lot of sudden personal issues pop up lately that needed to be settled, but once I get back into the habit of coming back and posting, I'll be a regular on this site once again.

Sincerely,
Whatever fake ass name I have for this site.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:16 am

Update:

I haven't spoken to either Connor or Matt since September of last year. Connor ended up moving to a different town and all that. However, Tyler ended up not having to go to boot camp, and lately we've been trying to patch things up. And for the sub mentioned in my previous update; he has recently moved to Tennessee, but after we got in a load of really good tugs. I'll probably post some of those one day, but I've been pretty busy.

Sincerely,
Moi

Return to “M/M”