House of war

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

House of war

Postby bluemoon27 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 pm

This one happened about a year ago. I had moved and my new neighbors and I were pretty good friends, and he'd often come over to play video games. One day Connor (neighbor boy), and 2 other friends Tyler and Matt wer over and we had just brought all of my little brother's nerf guns from the old house so we decided to have a nerf war. We split up into different teams. Connor and I on one team. Tyler and Matt on the other. Connor was quite attractive. He had bleach blonde hair that he kept really short. He usually spikes it up in the front. He's also pretty short. He's really sporty and listens to what he calls "thug jams". I'm the complete opposite of him. I have dark brunette hair that I keep trimmed up but the bangs are still long, my hair is pretty thick too. I'm very tall and lean, not very muscular, unlike Connor who has been in professional rape (wrestling) for 4 years. I listen to punk rock and and stuff like that so yeah. Tyler is kinda like me. Tyler is tall, lean, has black thin hair, and usually keeps the bangs pretty long. He's very masculine, and I'm very feminine. He's also a football player and yea. Matt is really short. He has short, thin, brunette hair. He's pretty chubby and sporty and masculine. (Kinda hard to fit in being gay and all lol) Lets just say I have a huge crush on all three of them... And if I had it my way all three of them would be gay. But if I had to choose one to be gay I would definitely choose Tyler. Not only because of his good looks but because of his hot ass body. And yes the only one in my age range... OOPS I forgot to mention. At the time, I was 13, Connor was 10, Tyler was 14, and Matt was 9.

So we gathered the guns and got ready to battle. It was pretty intense. It went from gun fire, to sword swinging, to hand to hand. Then Connor and I ran to my little brothers room and the others ran to my room which was conviently just across the hall. My hall is somewhat a square. It was the entrance from the living room then the bathroom, and my brothers room is across the hall from my room. So Connor and I decided I would go scouting and looking for ammo and stuff. Tbh I was hoping to get captured because I had purposely set a box in the middle my room full of shoe laces and duct tape. So I looked at Connor before I left. He was wearing red basketball shorts with a red T-shirt. It was normal for him to dress in the same Color. He was also wearing these knee high black and gray filas socks that he looked so hot in. I wished myself some luck and then walked out. He quickly closed and barricaded the door again. I turned around and the door to my room was open. I slowly approached the door. When I got to the bathroom door something jumped out and grabbed me. They quickly grasped my mouth to keep me quick as Matt jumped out from behind the door to my room. Tyler's strength held me perfectly.... Tyler dragged Me into the room and threw me down. I looked up. He was wearing a purple and black striped shirt I gave him, black skinny jeans, and black ankle socks. Oh my God he looked so hot... Jesus Christ I wish he was gay Like for real guys if you saw him in his football gear after practice just wow. Like just the pants and a shirt is what he comes home in and I'm like damn girl... OK Alex back to the story.

I then looked to Matt. He was wearing a green shirt, jeans, and red socks. He isn't that attractive but ya know...

Anyway, Tyler tells me to stay quiet while they get some stuff ready for me. I, of course, start yelling for Connor. Tyler jumps on top of me and puts His knees on my wrists so I can't move them while he handgags me. I sat and moaned and grunted a little while Matt got the shoe laces ready. Tyler was practically good at everything including knots because he had Matt handgag me while he did the tying. He tied my wrists in a x kinda thing. The he tied my elbows together. He finally tied my wrists to my belt loop and I struggled to get free but it didn't work out like I planned... He then turned me around and instructed me to open my mouth but I wouldn't do it. He took one finger and slowly started pressing down on the center of my throat. I finally gave in and he shoved Matt's socks in my mouth. They tasted really salty and horrible. But it felt different then Bryce's. By this point I had actually began to like bondage. OK so Tyler then took a bandanna and tied it around my mouth so I couldn't get the gag out. I mmmmph and yelled and kicked but it got me no where. Tyler decided he wasn't done yet. He then put my ankles behind the legs of my bed and tied them so I couldn't move them out from underneath my bed. Then he tied my wrists to the bed leg and post. I was efficiently bound and gagged. Then they decided it was torture time. They started the Chinese torture where they just poke you in the chest. Then they started suffocating me with a Walmart bag. Then Tyler put his feet in my face and made me smell his socks. He took them off and forced them into my nostril which really stunk. It was fate that made Connor decide to come help Me. But we'll get to that later.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't put any topics up lately but this topic is for TUGS with Tyler, Matt, and Connor. Believe me there is a lot. Anyway I haven't posted in a while due to severe pink eye. I had contracted the bacterial infection the Friday before last but didn't tell my mother until Sunday night. Then I missed school Monday to go to the doctor. I went back to school on Tuesday and Wednesday but woke up Thursday and my eyes were actually swollen shut. They didn't get remotely better until Saturday when I was prescribed new eye drops and so on. But now I am faced with extremely swollen lymph nodes for some unknown reason. Anyway. Love to the world and blah blah blah.

Alex.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: House of war

Postby xtc » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:11 am

Nice, conversational style that doesn't seem to get out of control.
I hope your recovery comes on a pace.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Another great story. Hope you get well soon and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:33 am

Sounds like a fun time to me, wish I was in your shoes! Hope you get well soon!
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:54 am

I agree with Nemesis about it sounding like a fun time. And I am reminded that a long time ago I promised to share some stories about TUGS fun with my cousin Landon. I will have to get on that.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 am

I have a cousin named Landon lol
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Very fun so far.
Love the sock gagging and sniffing!

fratboydanny wrote:And I am reminded that a long time ago I promised to share some stories about TUGS fun with my cousin Landon. I will have to get on that.

Yes, you will.
I look forward to reading about your experiences when you post them.
Besides, we need active authors, now more than ever.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:19 am

We sure do

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:32 am

Part 2

Tyler and Matt decided torturing just me wasn't enough. They came up with a plan to get Connor. So they went to the kitchen. When they came back they had a bag of ice. They shoved it into the back of my shirt making me scream and yell because it burned. Then they went and hid in the living room. Luckily, Connor heard my muffled screams and came to the rescue. He took the ice out of my back (it was still in the bag) and undid the gag. I spit out the socks and looked up. Tyler and Matt had come into the room and were waiting for Connor to notice. I then got to watch the greatest event I had been waiting for for the longest time. I got to watch two of the hottest guys I know wrestle around and one get tied up and gagged. Tyler came up and grabbed Connor's waste. He opened his mouth to scream but Tyler's socks got there before. Connor moaned in disgust as Matt tied 2 bandannas around Connors mouth. One cleave, and one OTM. They had run out of shoe laces so they forced Connor to the ground. Tyler put Connor's hands behind his back and sat on his elbows. Tyler taped his wrists, ankles, calves, thighs, and torso. Then he connected it all with to out Connor in a hogtie. Apparently the gag wasn't good enough so Tyler wrapped duct tape around Connors head to secure it even more. Connor moaned and yelled but as much as he struggled nothing happened. Matt noticed I was ungagged so he came over and took the bandana and socks and put all three in my mouth then used duct tape to keep it all in. Tyler decided to blindfold Connor, so Tyler took of his shirt and blindfolded him. Then Tyler when to my drawer and put a new pair of socks on and then left the room. Matt hid behind the door with duct tape in his hands and I wondered what he was doing. Tyler came in and Matt jumped on his back. Matt pinned Tyler on his stomach and duct taped his wrists. Then he taped his wrists to his waist, then his elbows to his torso. Matt then pulled Tyler over on his back and slapped Tyler on the stomach hard. Tyler opened his mouth to yell and Matt put a bandana in his mouth then used another to keep the bandana in. Matt then Did something quite surprising. Matt moved down and started unzipping Tyler's pants. Tyler Started yelling of course. Matt removed Tyler's pants completely leaving him in black ankle socks and Kalvin Klein boxers. Matt then repeated Tyler's bindings like Connors. We all sat there and struggled for a while and then Matt left for a while leaving us to try to get out.

sarumansauron
Master

Postby sarumansauron » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Nice story! Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:41 am

Part 3

So there we were. Bound and gagged in my room. I sat and watched Connor and Tyler struggle and mmmph. Matt came in and noticed I wasn't making any noise whatsoever so he came over with the ice. He put a piece of ice in each of my socks and saw my reaction and decided to do it to Tyler and Connor too. Matt came and unbound me from the bed and re-tied me to a hogtie on the floor next to Tyler. Matt wasn't ass good with knots as Tyler was. And when Matt went to go take a shower next door I felt my wrist not as tight as it was. I could, with enough work, get my hand out. And I did. Tyler stared at me and I gave in and untied him. He untied Connor and we made up a plan to get back at Matt. Connor was gonna wrestle him to the floor and Tyler and I were supposed to tie him to a chair. He came back and Connor did his job and Tyler dragged Him to a kitchen chair and efficiently bound him to it. We took a while figuring out what to do for a gag so we decided to stuff one of Connors socks in his mouth, then tie a bandana in a cleave gag, then wrap tape around his head around ten times. Then we ripped off 2 strips of tape and plastered them over his eyes. Then we took Tylers shoes and tied it over his face. We kept him like this for about 3 hours and Decided to let him go.

The End

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:18 am

Thanks for the update. I've removed the accidental double post.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks for fixing that. I had no idea there even was a double post

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:40 am

It's easily done - by myself as well as others. No problem.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

sarumansauron
Master

Postby sarumansauron » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:47 am

Cool continuation! Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:44 am

This is pretty good! Can't wait to read more of your experiences.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:40 am

Sometime in December

I was spending the day at my neighbors house when the night finally peaked. Connor and I decided to stay at my house for the night. So he came clad in a gray wrestling T-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and black ankle high socks. So it was around 2 in the morning when we stopped playing the Xbox and we were very bored. So I proposed we play a game. It was sort of a challenge inspired from a YouTube video. It was a tie up challenge. So Connor said he'd go first. I took the rope and tied his wrists, then his ankles, then his knees. Then I took a shirt and gagged him. I then pushed him down. For the challenge he had to stand up then try to escape. It took Him 3 min. 57 sec. With occasional moans for help. Then it was my turn. He did a really shitty job. Like I stood up and all I did was twist my wrist pull up and lift my leg. Then I untied the gag. I was out in 16 sec. So now to finish the game he had to be hogtied and gagged with 1 minute to escape before a little torture. So I put him in a basic hogtie and tied his knees together. Then came the gagging which he complied with. And now he had to escape. He kinda just sat there barely moving and then started grunting and yelling for help. The gag was there for a reason, it served its purpose. So the minute came up and he automatically went into panic mode. He tried to kick he tried to yell. He rolled over a lot. I just sat there and watched. The I got up and blindfolded him, tied his elbows together, tightened the rest of the ropes, tied his wrists to his torso, and undid his gag. First off he started yelling. So i calmly climbed on the bed and sat over him. I handgagged him with one hand as I removed my socks with the other. I took my hand off of his mouth and the yelling started again and I made like a cloth ballgag with my socks and forced it in between his teeth. He was obviously disgusted. Then I tickled him a little, and I had some breathe play, then I let him out. The End.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:10 am

Nice new addition. I bet playing with you is a blast! :D

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks!

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:06 pm

I wish I could've been part! Sounds like a blast :)
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:20 pm

March (Matt)

It was the middle of March just this year when Matt came over to spend the night. At first it was the usual video game for three hours then it changed. We decided to tie each other up and see who could escape the quickest. Well, I of course went first. He put me in a hogtie and gagged Me with a bandana. I got out pretty quick because he's not that good. So when I got out I decided I'd tie him to a chair. So I brought one into my room and sat him Down. I tied his wrists together then tied them to the back of the chair. Then, I tied his upper arms to the side of the chair. I moved downward tying his abdomen and thighs to the back and seat of the chair. And finally I bound his ankles to separate legs and gagged him with two bandanas one stuffed in and the other tied in a OTM. He couldn't get out so after about 30 minutes of watching him struggle I got bored and untied him.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Guys I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been very distracted with exams and family problems but I'm back with more and more stories!

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Just last weekend

Last weekend Connor came to stay the night. I went to use the bathroom and when I came back he was messing with my phone. I gave him a glare and he quickly put it down before returning back to the video game he was playing. That night he had his blonde hair put up. He was only wearing a pair of orange basketball shorts and mis-matched socks. One was a calf high dark and light blue sock. The other was a calf high black and gray sock. The gray was layed out along the bottom of his foot and up onto his toes. I sat behind him staring at bones poking out of his back. Then I got an idea. I'm just gonna tackle him and we'll wrestle around for a bit. That statement is wrong. I grabbed him and put him in a choke hold and he struggled to get free as I wrapped my legs around his to make him immobile. I wrapped my arm around his torso to keep his arms down. He started yelling for help so I sat up and put him in my lap.I kept his legs still and his arms while I clasped my hand over his mouth. He began licking it and he realized he wasn't getting anywhere so he tried to scream and yell but his voice was muffled by the hand. I layed him down on his stomach and sat on his legs while keeping his hands held behind his back. This was an inescapable position that I know works with my strength. Then another idea popped into my head. He's completely helpless! I need to tie him up! With that I kept his hands in place as I moved up and sat on his elbows, keeping my hand over his mouth to muffle his complaints. I then started undoing my belt and when I was finished I moved back down and started binding his wrists. He didn't try to stop it. He had completely given up. I stood him up and placed him I'm a chair and began binding him to it. I bound his wrists to the horizontal bar along the bottom. Then tied his torso to the back. Then tied his elbows to the sides to keep him in place. Then I bound his thighs and calves before putting his socked feet through the bottom of the chair and connecting his bound ankles to his wrists. He started complaining about all this stuff and I blindfolded him and told him if he made any noise both of my socks were going into his mouth and I'd make sure they didn't leave. Then I started torturing him and he tried so hard not to make a sound. But he did. And I went behind him after removing my sweaty black ankle socks. I covered his mouth and nose with my hand so he couldn't breathe and before long he was going crazy. Then I let go and as he inhaled my socks went right in. I covered his mouth with one hand while the other was busy untying the blindfold and reusing it as an OTM gag. Find out what happens next at part 2

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:12 pm

So guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted much yet. I'm probably not going to continue this Topic though. It got super boring.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Boring??!!!? Not boring to your readers, I am sure. Nice descriptive writing! Good start to an exciting storyline. Ah well, its your choice, of course. Thanks for what you did produce.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:25 pm

I might I don't really know lol.

Onodera
Kidnapper

Postby Onodera » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Oh, your stories are really great! They kind reminds me of my own childhood and TUGs!! It's really fun to see your adventures and your friends too xD! It seems that you really like to tied up your friends xD! Hope someday you can tied up Tyler too xD! I would love to see how it went x3!

Please, continue with your stories, they are not boring :D!
Imagine that this is you~
That's right, now shut up and be a good boy~! <3

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:57 am

So there we were in my room. Connor was tied and gagged and I sat back torturing him. I sat there just watching him struggle constantly groaning into his gag. He made sure he made a lot of noise but it wasn't getting him anywhere. So it rolled around to about 3 in the morning and Connor had fallen asleep in his bonds. So I untied him from the chair and retied him into a hogtie so he could sleep. I also removed his gag. He woke up in the morning and started begging me to untie him so I took some duct tape and wrapped it around his head about 10 times before tickling him like crazy. Then I did some breath play where I just plugged his nose and he freaked XD. Anyway I untied the main wrist not and left him to get out of it himself, which he did. And that's it for this update.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Love the updates. Thanks, blacksocklover. I am happy to know the adventures continue.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:17 am

Great1 All I can say is, you and Conner must absolutely love your relationship. I do ! Hahaha.

Return to “M/M”