Tied up in the club's restroom

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

boundwolf
TUGs Member

Tied up in the club's restroom

Postby boundwolf » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:18 pm

My name is Jack, I am 19 and live in Sweden. I just recently moved to a new town, wanting to start fresh somewhere.
This weekend I went out clubbing with some friends of mine. I was quite excited since it was the first night out in my new town. I styled my light brown hair and wore this new, white shirt with a collar and buttons, a pair of dark blue jeans and my favorite sneakers. I went with three friends to this club called Stadt. (it means town in Swedish) We had already been drinking a few beers and I was quite merry before even walking into the club. We started the night at the bar and ordered three shots each before we made our way onto the dancefloor. After around two songs, I felt something practically kneading my ass.
A hand.

I turned around to find the back of a quite muscular, tall guy. He had groped me by reaching his hand behind himself to avoid attention from others obviously. But he turned his head to meet my gaze and winked. It was obvious that he was coming onto me. I decided to ignore him and turn back to dance with my friends, but every time I turned my back on the guy, he would grope me. After maybe four or five times, I moved to stand further away from him. I didn’t have to deal with him more which I appreciated.
It was around midnight that I felt the need to use the restroom. The alcohol had passed right through me. I told my friends and went alone to the bathrooms that were right by the entrance of the club. I got in and used the urinal quickly. As I was just about to leave, the door opened and the groping guy walks in.

I could now see him properly. He was around a head taller than me and I noticed quite quickly that he was a hockey player. He wore a red snapback over blonde hair, a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black sneakers. He looked at me with a pair of grey, squinting eyes, a scruff dressing his jaw in a more mature fashion. He was very handsome, I had to admit.
But I was not out to get laid or flirt, I was out to just enjoy myself. I decided to keep ignoring him and went to get passed him, only to be grabbed by the front of my shirt.

Before I managed to resist or even utter a word, I was pulled into one of the toilet rooms. We don’t have cubicles that often in Sweden, just simple bathrooms within the restroom. On the door I quickly read that it was out of service, before I was forced inside and pushed up against one of the walls. The guy closed the door and locked it before letting his attention back to me.

“It’s not okay to just ignore someone who is trying to get your attention.” He said and leaned in. I turned my head and actually felt quite scared. I was no match for this guy and I knew that.

“Get off of me!” I spat, trying to push him away from me.

“You are Jack, so I’ve heard. I’m Sebastian.” He introduced himself and smiled down at me. I had no idea how he knew my name but I honestly didn’t want to know. I kept trying to get him off of me until I heard the door to the restroom open. I was just about to yell when Sebastian quickly pushed his hand over my mouth, silencing me.

“I have heard a lot about you Jack. More than you think…” Sebastian leaned close to my ear and whispered. I didn’t understand what he meant but his words made me from screaming into his hand. He had something on me… I knew it.

“You like this don’t you Jack? You like it when you are forced into submission?” He asked.

I was shocked to no limit. This stranger seemed to know about my fetishes. How?

“My hand over your mouth is exciting you, doesn’t it?” He sniggered and put a hand over my growing bulge. I tried pushing it away but he kept rubbing over my jeans teasingly.

I heard the guy outside flush and leave. I stopped struggling for a moment and closed my eyes.

“That’s what I thought.” Sebastian was really enjoying himself, I could tell. He let go of my mouth and turned to look on the ground to his left. I followed his gaze to find an open toolbox and on top was a roll of silver duct tape.

“No…” I pleaded, knowing his intentions. Was he seriously going to tie me up in such a public space as a club restroom?

He pulled me to the sink and forced me down on the cold, tiled floor. He grabbed the tape and forced my hands behind my back and taped my wrists together and to the pipe of the sink. He was rough and unexperienced, it hurt a lot and I tried keeping my cries of pain in but it was very hard.
He then folded my right leg in on itself and I immediately knew what he was up to. Frog tie…
I have been tied like that multiple times before, but in jeans, on a cold floor like this – no way!

He wrapped the tape around my thigh and leg multiple times while hearing my pleadings. I tried to reason with him but he was too much into it to care what I said. It was far too overwhelming for me to handle. I love being bound and gagged, forced down and frog tied. That this Sebastian guy was handsome and strong did not help at all. My body wasn’t dealing with me anymore and was taking my harassers side.
“I never knew you were this much of a pervert Jack. You are practically begging me to be tied up.” Sebastian smirked as he taped my other leg, finishing the frog tie. My position on the floor was now very embarrassing and exposing. I knew my face was turning red and my bulge as large as ever.

“This is not funny Sebastian. Untie me.” I growled at him. He simply giggled and quickly stole a peck on my lips before untying my sneakers. He pulled them off as well as my socks.

“Stop, what are you doing?” I asked, without needing to. I knew.

Without answering, Sebastian rolled my socks into a cloth ball the first second and the next; he was forcing them down my throat. I tried to push them out with my tongue but it was too big. Sebastian tore a strip of duct tape from the roll and placed it over my lips, gagging me.

“That’s perfect. Holy shit.” Sebastian was sweating. His bulge had grown to match mine by that point. He tore off two more strips and crossed them over the first. Then he began unbuttoning my white shirt. This is where I got really scared, thinking he was actually going to have sex with me. Luckily, that wasn’t the case. He simply unbuttoned every button on my shirt and pulled the shirt apart to show off my chest. He then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.

He pulled out his own phone from his pocket and pulled out mine from my back pocket. He got on his feet and took a step back. He opened my phone and took a few pictures of me before sending them to his own phone. He then sat down against the opposite wall from me and just looked at me.

“You’ve got two choices. You either let me see you again or I will leave you here until someone finds you. This picture will also be posted on Facebook. It’s not that bad, people won’t think of you as a pervert… hopefully. It is up to you.” Sebastian smiled.

I was drunk, erect and pissed off. But I was under his mercy. I nodded my head in defeat and Sebastian got up to me. He kissed my gagged lips and stroke his hands down my chest. He tilted my chin up to meet his grey eyes and he smiled again.

“Alright, I’ll untie you…” He said, -“in an hour.” He then finished, making me gasp.

He then got on his feet and unlocked the door. Before leaving me he turned and said;

“No one is going to come in here. You can scream but I doubt anyone will hear you over the music. Have fun!” He laughed before closing the door behind him. Leaving me alone.

I fought the tape around my wrists, tried to pry my legs apart but nothing worked. I kept fighting, mumbling profanities into my gag. After what felt like forever, I gave up struggling and just enjoyed my captivity instead… waiting for Sebastian to return.

Tell me what you think and if you want me to continue. :gag:

ebascoray
Kidnapped

Re: Tied up in the club's restroom

Postby ebascoray » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:55 pm

That is an interesting story, boundwolf. BUT---if the events that you describe really did happen as you described them,and I'll take them at face value that they did---it seems to me that it was NOT a consensual TUG. It seems more like an uninvited assault. Does Sweden have any laws against assault, like most civilized countries do? Jut wondering. I mean, by your ignoring him originally, it should have sent a message to him that you were saying "No". And "No" means "No", whatever gender or sexual orientation. Just sayin'. Feel free to continue with your story, if you wish to do so, (and you do have a good way of describing the events---don't get me wrong on that) but as I mentioned, it seems that it was an uninvited assault upon you. I'd suggest your choose your clubs, over there in Sweden, wisely next time.

Ebascoray

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Can't wait to find out how Sebastian knew about you.
You had mentioned at the beginning, moving to a different town and wanting a fresh start, so I'm assuming this has something to do with your past. Something that caught up with you...

Anxious to read more, and for the sake of the non-consensual aspects involved, I'm reading this as if it were completely fictional or at least, slightly exaggerated.

On a side note, you'll find that posting non-consensual material doesn't sit well with a good portion of the audience here. Especially those that aren't familiar with you and the fact that n-c bondage is one of your major kinks.

It might be a good idea include a small note at the start of the story, warning readers about the non-consensual bondage involved.

Looking forward to reading more!

mikeysockgagged
Kidnapped

Postby mikeysockgagged » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:01 am

Good story :)
Love socks and sock bondage Feel free to pm me and maybe we can do some rp on kik

Ringerboy
TUGs Member

Postby Ringerboy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:56 am

Very good story, please continue :)

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:26 am

I like it. Thanks for posting and I hope we get to read more.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:29 am

We could use more of this. What happened?

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:46 am

Continue indeed. Its very interesting & Im highly curious of what'll happen when Sebastian returns, if he indeed just simply unties Jack.

Return to “M/M”