Revenge on Bryce

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Revenge on Bryce

Postby bluemoon27 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:35 am

He tied me up and put a sock in my mouth. That bastard was gonna get his own. I vowed from that day I would get revenge. And believe me my friends I did. I took matters into my own hands. My young, 8 year old, manipulative, devious little hands.

"You have got to help me with this." I exclaimed.

"No way! If he tells my mom I'll be in so much trouble." Quinton complained.

I glared at him for a moment. He was mixed, wearing black basketball shorts and a skin tight elastic black top that showed off his muscles. He was a football player so he had plenty of muscle.

"Yes, but we can make sure he doesn't say anything at all. It's called blackmail. Come on Quinton I'm 8 and I can get things done a lot better than you can! Its kinda pathetic." I spoke out suddenly.

"Fine... What will we do?" Quinton asked.

I sat Quinton down and explained to him the plans. He'd stand behind the door and when Bryce came in he'd grab him and hogtie him. I told Quinton to gag him with a shirt until I come in the room.

"OK. I got it. So... We doing this tomorrow?" Quinton asked.

"Of course! The sooner the better!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys this is my continuation of "my first serious TUG" if you've never read it you would definitely have to read it to understand why this is happening. Annnnnnd I split it up into chapters just for Mikeybound and the other one. I don't remember his username but he wanted it in chapters too. I like it also because it keeps suspense and stuff.
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Re: Revenge on Bryce

Postby bluemoon27 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Part 2

"Ugh..." Bryce sighs as he slams the door revealing a very determined Quinton.

Bryce walks into the kitchen taking his shoes off and setting them beside the counter. He stood back up only to be grabbed by the waste. He tried to scream but Quinton's hand prevented any loud noise. I peek around the corner to see the Event. Quinton pushes Bryce onto the ground quickly jumping on top of him.

"What are you doing!!!" Bryce yelled.

"Shut up or things will get worse!" Quinton threatened tying Bryce's hands behind his back in a x fashion.

Quinton dragged Bryce into the room I had evacuated to according to plan. He put him in the corner and grabbed a shirt. Bryce was then gagged.

"Now what?" Quinton asked.

"Hogtie him!" I said deviously.

Quinton did as I said. He dragged Bryce to the middle of the room. He got more rope and crossed his ankles before tying them. Quinton tied Bryce's thighs and elbows together quite tight. Then he secured Bryce's wrists and upper arms to his torso before connecting his ankles and wrists forcing Bryce's hands and feet to touch.

"MMMMMPPPHHHH!!!" Bryce moaned in pain.

"Awe revenge... Isn't it nice?" I chuckled.

"Mmmmphh.... mmmph." He began to moan and yell and struggle quite vigorously.

"Hey Quinton. How sweaty do your feet get?"

"They get pretty bad."

"Have you washed your socks from Football practice yesterday?"

"Why would you wanna- Ohhhhh.... No I haven't!"

I briefly glanced back at Bryce. He was wearing a maroon T-shirt with black basketball shorts and long black socks. He was still moaning on the floor. I looked back at Quinton and said.

"Go get them."

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Nice! Looks like Bryce is gonna get a taste of his own medicine.
Can wait to see him being gagged with Quinton's worn football socks. Sounds a lot like something I would do if I had one of my friends all tied up and helpless :quirk:

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:11 pm

BTW thanks for giving me the idea of splitting it up! Its a lot less work and my laziness is just ugh... but splitting it up is less work and I can post new parts nightly.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:07 am

Part 3

Quinton returned with the socks. The odor from them filled the room quite quickly. I was actually really happy they smelled like they do because I knew Bryce could smell it and his complaining got louder and more panicked. I took the socks from Quinton and they we're soaked! I was extremely satisfied now that I know this is gonna be horrible for Bryce. So I went up and wripped the shirt out of his mouth.

"LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO NOW!!!" Bryce yelled.

"Now Bryce you shouldn't order someone around when you're at their mercy and they just so happen to be holding extremely sweaty and stinky socks." I said.

"I don't care I'm gonna tell mom." Bryce threatened.

"No you won't..." I said before jumping on his back.

Quinton started tickling Bryce's feet and he opened his mouth. I quickly shoved one of the socks in. It filled his mouth completely.

"Go get duct tape!" I ordered Quinton while I handgagged Bryce.

"MMMMMPH MMMMMNNPPPPHHHHH MMPH MMMMMMPPPPHHH!!!!" Bryce yelled into the gag.

Quinton handed me the duct tape and I wrapped it around Bryces head really tight. I finally got up and Bryce sat there and struggled really hard.

"He's really ticklish on his stomach. We should flip him over." Quinton said looking at me deviously.

Bryce heard this and started freaking out. He was yelling as loud as he could into the gag. So we flipped him over to reveal Bryce's giant erection. He liked being tied up. At that time I thought it was hilarious. Then I grabbed my phone and took a picture saying.

"If you tell your mom. This picture is gonna go all around your school."

Bryce groaned and moaned some more and struggled. Then I got an idea. I went up and tied the other sock around his nose forcing him to smell it.

Mmmmmmmmppppph mmmmmmmmnmmmmpppppph
Mmmmphh

He complained so much. Then I just went up and blindfolded him told him goodbye and Quinton took me out for lunch. When we got back to his house Bryce was still where we left him struggling really hard and getting a layer of sweat. Then we decided to let him go. Sorta kinda... we untied his ankles and thighs and undid the hogtie and dragged him outside and tied him to the basketball goal. He yelled and moaned and groaned and growled the whole time he was out there. He had been tied up for more than 4 hours now so we let him go. Sorta kinda... We just Untied him from the pole and let him try to get out of his torso bondage which wasn't working out so well for him. So we Untied him completely and left him to undo the gag and the blindfold.

The end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK guys so I had a lot of fun writing this one and yeah. Give me some comments and tell me if you liked it or give me some constructive criticism. I'll most likely use it.

Love,
Alex

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:56 pm

This was just great!
I loved reading the details about how Quinton's socks stunk up the room.
I also loved how you decided to force Bryce to smell them once he was securely gagged.
I've done that with one of my own friends, so I have no trouble imagining how desperately Bryce was fighting at this point.

A very fun read. Refreshingly innocent.
I'd love to read more from you :o

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Alex, for the sake of increased viewership and reviews, it might be a good idea for you to write on your other story "My first serious TUG" to let your readers know that you've continued the story in a new thread and post the link to "Revenge on Bryce" in that thread.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:38 am

Agree, both stories are fresh and easy reads. Thanks for posting. Please , continue to write for us!

sarumansauron
Master

Postby sarumansauron » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Cool story! Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:36 pm

This was a fun read. I very much enjoyed the sock action here.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Fantastic story! Every bit of it was great.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey guys i wrote another story in the m/m section. Go check it out! I'm gonna be posting stories in that thread only for a while. So yea.

Alex.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Blacksocklover_panfan wrote:Hey guys i wrote another story in the m/m section. Go check it out! I'm gonna be posting stories in that thread only for a while. So yea.

Alex.

Thanks for the update.
I've commented on your latest tale.

Return to “M/M”