My first serious TUG

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

My first serious TUG

Postby bluemoon27 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:45 pm

As a child growing up some weird stuff happened. But some of the weirdest things was my roleplays with my neighbors. Most of them were murders or making our own horror movies but they were Funnnn. The older kid Bryce was usually always the killer or demon or whatever and the rest were normal people and we'd have different roles. I was always the one who caught caught, Christian usually died in the mix, and Lexi kicked ass XD. But this one time we were role playing and Bryce was a deformed man who stopped a train in an abandoned town to kill everyone on board. He narrowed it down to the last 3, me, Christian, and Lexi. So I was hiding behind a car (tbh we used the whole neighborhood. Our boundaries consisted of four backyards in which two weren't ours XD) So I was behind a car, and Bryce had come up behind me. I knew he was there but of course it was role play and I knew this was usually the time I got captured and stuff. He quickly grabbed me by the waist and put a hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but it only came out as mmphs. He dragged me back to my shed and threw me into a chair.
"If you make any noise consider yourself dead!" Bryce threatened.
So I sat quite while he grabbed some rope from the back. He was in boy scouts so I knew I wasn't getting out. He grabbed my arm and tied it to the side of the chair right where I couldn't move it up or down. He did the same to the other one. Then he tied my elbows to the side so I couldn't lean forward, then tied my torso to the chair. He then tied my ankles down to the legs and then left. I started yelling for help and Christian quickly came. Of course... It was a trap and Bryce came in and captured Christian and then took of his socks. He dangled one in my face and I tried to wriggle out. Bryce grabbed my cheeks and said he didn't want me screaming much. With that he put the sock to my mouth but I wouldn't open it so he pinched my nipply doo dad and I screamed. The sock went into my mouth and it tasted horrible. He then wrapped duct tape around my head over and over and over. He then did the same to Christian. Then he took his sweet time killing Christian and yeah. Ended up just leaving him tied up next to me but put a sign on him saying "I'm dead don't touch me." So then Bryce left for real and Lexi came and untied me and I helped her get the gag off because I was dying from the taste. In the end we killed Bryce and then slowly died of hunger in the middle of the desert. (We were quite realistic and we knew food wasn't gonna just pop out of nowhere and none of the characters knew of to start a train so Lexi, and I ended up dying anyway. Lol)
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: My first serious TUG

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:23 pm

That's actually really cool. Thanks for sharing!

Just be glad that you had one of Bryce's socks in your mouth and not one of mine, 'cause I don't think you would have survived :quirk:

Looking forward to reading more from you.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 am

I sort of wish this was stretched out more, but what you did write just sounds like so much fun. I wanna read chapters of this stuff.

boyscoutjm
Kidnapped

Postby boyscoutjm » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Dude great story. Keep writing!!!

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Great story, sounds like fun! Although I agree with mikeybound, wish this was a little more elaborate

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:15 am

I didn't really remember all the little details because I was only like 7 or 8. If it had been more recent it couldve been more stretched out but it was about 6 years ago so it was kinda difficult. Sorry for the inconvenience.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:21 am

I later on got revenge on Bryce though. He was a lot stronger than Me so I had to get his 18 year old brother to help which he was more happy to do.

I might write more on this tonight in a different Topic. It may or may not be more stretched out considering I am not good with remembering details past 3 years.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:43 am

Blacksocklover_panfan wrote:
I might write more on this tonight in a different Topic. It may or may not be more stretched out considering I am not good with remembering details past 3 years.

Once again, may I counsel you to take a leaf out of the book used by journalists: never let the truth get in the way of a good story!
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 pm

xtc wrote:
Blacksocklover_panfan wrote:

Once again, may I counsel you to take a leaf out of the book used by journalists: never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Thanks for the tip! I appreciate it majorly.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:52 pm

Hey guys! I've continued this story on another thread titled "Revenge on Bryce".

Check it out here:
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=25400

sarumansauron
Master

Postby sarumansauron » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Nice story! Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

Return to “M/M”